Little Big Planet - Gen. Discussion & Info

[quote name='fatez']
u know near the end... where there is a rippling snake of fire, there is a triangle hole in the wall maybe near the middle, if u havnt gotten that yet u have to jump into the triangle hole and go left and there should be 1 prize bubble there. not sure if thats the one u are missing.
[/quote]

It wasnt that one.It was the one suggested earlier hiding behind the guy.

Thanks for the help guys.If anyone wants to add me please do so im always looking for people to play with to complete the 2,3,4x stuff.

[quote name='jling84']I would like to get some of the multiplayer trophies as well if anyone wants to add me.[/QUOTE]I just got a few, but I still never got the friends one and non friends one (with 4 players). I'll get there no doubt.

[quote name='metaly']I just visited a friend and he could see my plant costume without downloading it.[/quote]

Yea, I haven't downloaded any of the new costumes but I've seen several people in my parties that have the plant or one of the other new costumes. I don't really want to, but I'll probably end up buying that costume pack.

[quote name='Thongsy']Yea, I haven't downloaded any of the new costumes but I've seen several people in my parties that have the plant or one of the other new costumes. I don't really want to, but I'll probably end up buying that costume pack.[/quote]

The plant costume is free, if you don't already know.

Really? Cool. I was only going to buy the pack since I didn't think the plant was free, and I liked that and the Shark costume. So now I just ended up buying the damn shark since I had an extra dollar on my PSN.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']any in-game pics of the gorilla suit? can't decide if I want it or not since it'd be great for making hulk or beefy characters.[/quote]

I bought it- i'll let you see it next time we're both online together- you can slap some textures on me too if you want to test it out.

I wonder how well these costumes will do on the market- the characters in the game are so small, I don't think it makes much of a difference to people playing on standard def TVs.

[quote name='ChibiJosh']Only have 3 more to ace: The Bunker, Collector's Lair, and The Collector.[/quote]

Construction site, the great oni and the collector are the last three for me :(

I hate those first two, because i get to the end and die.... and it annoys the crap out of me.

[quote name='dyeknom']Construction site, the great oni and the collector are the last three for me :(

I hate those first two, because i get to the end and die.... and it annoys the crap out of me.[/quote]

Once I managed to get to the end of the great oni without dying, I beat the boss first try. The construction site levels were pretty easy for me too. The hardest boss so far was the one after the mines.

[quote name='ChibiJosh']Once I managed to get to the end of the great oni without dying, I beat the boss first try. The construction site levels were pretty easy for me too. The hardest boss so far was the one after the mines.[/quote]

Well I just aced the great oni. It's not that the boss is hard, it's the fact that I got screwed a few times in a row. One time his sword landed on me after he died. One time I jumped onto the middle of the wobble platform and slid off into the fire. Just retarded things like that.

Is the Halloween costume gone or is it not on the store yet? I got the spacesuit but I did not see the Pumpkin head costume. LBP website it says the astronaut and Pumpkin are available untill the 19th.

I just got the game but how come the pumpkin costume is gone already? I thought it would be available for another week. The spacesuit is still available.

[quote name='SoulEdgeVII']I just got the game but how come the pumpkin costume is gone already? I thought it would be available for another week. The spacesuit is still available.[/quote]

i don't think it's gone (but i'm not home to check). Scroll through the new releases and see if it's still listed in there. Maybe it just hasn't made it to the main LBP DLP page.

I don't think the limited ones will be making it to the LBP page. I read somewhere that they may only put them on the New Releases page and take them down once they're done. It would suck if the costume stayed in the store and you just couldn't get it.

[quote name='dyeknom']nearly 800k, mostly non xmas gifts, in the current economy... on a game that is only a keeper if you have an internet connection to the ps3? I would not classify that as a joke by any means.[/QUOTE]It's VG Chartz, don't ever listen to their sales because it's run by one person who just watches sales at a few retailers and multiplies the number by something (and some numbers are just plain made up). Some proof is that a few games were listed (which never existed like NBA 2k8 for PSP and one month showed 360 destroying PS3 (when PS3 led, in May and June).

[quote name='el_cheezer']I don't think the limited ones will be making it to the LBP page. I read somewhere that they may only put them on the New Releases page and take them down once they're done. It would suck if the costume stayed in the store and you just couldn't get it.[/quote]

The spacesuit is limited, and it was on the LBP page.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']I need 8 more hearts of me plz so if anyone has played my levels, please heart me.[/quote]

Ill heart you, just heart me back! :)

[quote name='BREVITY']What does it take to get the ACE item on a level. B/c I thought it was not dieing and I still cant get it w/o dieing.[/quote]

You cannot die at all and you cannot reset (suicide) your sackboy.

[quote name='The Mana Knight']It's VG Chartz, don't ever listen to their sales because it's run by one person who just watches sales at a few retailers and multiplies the number by something (and some numbers are just plain made up). Some proof is that a few games were listed (which never existed like NBA 2k8 for PSP and one month showed 360 destroying PS3 (when PS3 led, in May and June).[/quote]

Good to know.

Anyone know where the halloween mask is? Its not in the LBP dl section. Its not in the new releases. LBP website says its available till the 11-19-08

Last night, I got slapped off an elevator by mguiddy... I was rolling when that happened. :rofl:

BTW, just got the game a couple days ago... Heart me please! I'll heart those on my friend's list when I play again pretty soon. ;)

[quote name='freakyzeeky']Last night, I got slapped off an elevator by mguiddy... I was rolling when that happened. :rofl:

BTW, just got the game a couple days ago... Heart me please! I'll heart those on my friend's list when I play again pretty soon. ;)[/quote]
:oops:
:twisted:

Anyone have a list of all the levels that contain 2x, 3x, and 4x spots?

[quote name='mguiddy']:oops:
:twisted:

Anyone have a list of all the levels that contain 2x, 3x, and 4x spots?[/quote]

I've been writing them down as I come across them in-game but I don't have a complete list yet :(

Add me on PSN guys im down for some MP
And if anyone has the nariko costume let me know if you wanna game share for it I have the 4 costumes.

See u guys in game!

[quote name='DarkNessBear']You cannot die at all and you cannot reset (suicide) your sackboy.[/quote]

Also, I believe if you are playing co-op, then no one can die, so it's better to try the aceing on your own. :)

I'm working on acing the levels and collecting everything, currently trying to finish acing the canyon levels, so almost half way there. I'm not looking forward to acing the last few levels, but I'm sure I'll get them done.

Online hasn't been too bad for me, but a bit laggy/buggy at times, especially when trying to join others and getting failed messages. Still looking to get the Party Person trophy and more 2x/3x/4x items, so feel free to add me or join/invite me if you see me on and want to play!

[quote name='mickeyp']How do you start a new second file for this game. I started one and my son wants his own file. Can someone help? Thanks Mickey[/quote]

You'll have to make a seperate account for a new file, there's no option for multiple files on one account.

[quote name='mickeyp']How do you start a new second file for this game. I started one and my son wants his own file. Can someone help? Thanks Mickey[/quote]

Create a new user on the PS3 itself.When you turn on the ps3 it will ask what user you want to log in and just pick your or your sons account and you can start a new game that way.

Just picked up a Dualshock 3 and played through a LBP story level but I didn't get any force feedback. Do you have to do some configuration to get it working?

[quote name='NTolerance']Just picked up a Dualshock 3 and played through a LBP story level but I didn't get any force feedback. Do you have to do some configuration to get it working?[/quote]

I got it yesterday and was using a DS3 and I remember feeling feedback if I landed on/was hit by anything electrical.

Anyone else notice this.

If your missing a few items from a level and then you go back into the level and find those few missing ones but never fully finish the level that time but have collected all items you will not get the COMPLETED ALL ITEMS bonuses until you fully finish the level.

[quote name='icpmattj']Create a new user on the PS3 itself.When you turn on the ps3 it will ask what user you want to log in and just pick your or your sons account and you can start a new game that way.[/quote]
thank you

bread's done
Back