LittleBigPlanet $25 shipped (today only 3/6)

campbelld

CAGiversary!
Feedback
17 (100%)
http://www.gamedealdaily.com/
This is the PAL version of the game, but according to the site the only difference is that you need a PSN Europe account to download PSN content for the game. I interpret that to mean DLC not levels which are downloaded in-game. Multiplayer works across PAL and NTSC versions and there is no region lockout. Awesome deal!

[quote name='campbelld']http://www.gamedealdaily.com/
This is the PAL version of the game, but according to the site the only difference is that you need a PSN Europe account to download PSN content for the game. I interpret that to mean DLC not levels which are downloaded in-game. Multiplayer works across PAL and NTSC versions and there is no region lockout. Awesome deal!
transparent_pixel.gif

[/quote]

I literally want to cry, just paid $42 for this from amazon.

Saint

[quote name='campbelld']http://www.gamedealdaily.com/
This is the PAL version of the game, but according to the site the only difference is that you need a PSN Europe account to download PSN content for the game. I interpret that to mean DLC not levels which are downloaded in-game. Multiplayer works across PAL and NTSC versions and there is no region lockout. Awesome deal![/quote]

Can someone confirm this for sure? If so, I'll probably jump on it.

[quote name='bvharris']Can someone confirm this for sure? If so, I'll probably jump on it.[/quote]

i think you have to create a UK account to download the DLC

Please fellow Cag members, support a very creative game that should have long legs with all the large range of creation options. I havent played for a few weeks, than checked back with the community levels. The levels that are out now are insane.... some are as good as the ones that ship with the game.

Blah. Still no interest from me, for some reason. I don't know why, but I just don't really care a lot. There is no demo, right? Maybe that is part of the reason.

[quote name='blackhole82']This video should be reason enough to get this game. [/QUOTE]

I found that watching Youtube videos of Little Big Planet creations was more enjoyable than actually playing the game. The controls were frustrating to me and I had no desire to create my own levels so the game didn't work out for me.

[quote name='Aleman']I found that watching Youtube videos of Little Big Planet creations was more enjoyable than actually playing the game. The controls were frustrating to me and I had no desire to create my own levels so the game didn't work out for me.[/quote]

I'm not a big level creator either. But I think it'd be fun to play some of the cooler themed levels. There's plenty to download that you would never actually need to create your own.

I love this game hehe.. I got it when it came out and there's a lot of cool level people create as well... Plus the metal gear solid pack is pretty cool too.. you can create levels to shoot paintballs with hehe..

Anyone who didn't like the game but has never used the paintinator or played local multiplayer (or even online multiplayer, or the online/off mixture that it lets you do) really should try that before lamenting that they just don't get the game, or that their taste seems to differ from everyone else. This game is a lot like Castle Crashers -- I wouldn't recommend it too highly as a single player game, but with multiplayer it becomes an obvious favorite.

The thing about the Paintinator (the gun they added in for free two months ago) is that it makes the game a shooter when you want it to be, rather than a platformer -- or it can be both, a la megaman, etc. There are also some good competitive levels which play more like Super Smash Brothers, where you're trying to knock your opponents off of the platforms.

I have the UK version, you just have to create a UK account to download the content, which you can then use on your regular account. Seriously, if you don't have it, get it. It's one of the best multiplayer experiences you can have. It's like the Wii, everyone who tries it, loves it.

I'm in for 1. I was hesitating but finally did it when I saw the game has Trophies. I am truly pathetic, but at least I know it.

bread's done
Back