LittleBigPlanet (PS3) - $19.95 NEW - GameDealDaily.com Anniversary Sale (Ends 4/14)

drfrielgood

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (88%)
I am proud to announce that on April 13th, 2009, we will be celebrating the one year anniversary of the opening of GameDealDaily.com.

We are very thankful for all of our customers and especially to CAGs, as many of them have supported our website over our first year in existance.

As a thank you to all of our customers, we will be running a sale on LittleBigPlanet for Playstation 3 from March 6th until our year anniversary on April 13th. The game will be available for $19.95, brand new.

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/index.php

This is a PAL version PS3 game. Playstation 3 games are not region-locked. Therefore, you will be able to play the PAL PS3 games perfectly on your American PS3 system. Online play in LittleBigPlanet is also region-free, so you will be able to play online against American players. The only difference is revealed when you want to download content from Playstation Network for the game. To do this with a PAL PS3 game, you will need to create a European PSN account to access the DLC. Anyone can do this, and it is not difficult.

We have this game in-hand, and all orders will begin to ship out on Monday.

28be5wm.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='jstew9']HDTV resolutions (720p or above) are the same world wide. I'm not 100% sure on 480p, but I assume your LCD is 720p or better -- which means you should be golden.

Good deal, going to have to pick up this game.[/quote]

thanks, that helps alot.

[quote name='KPunk']shit, this is an amazing deal. and i just bought a ps3 and was waiting for this. but its pal and i have a NTSC and people talking about DLC issues? what will my issues be?[/QUOTE]

See those cool MGS4 and SFIV DLC? Well you wont be getting them since you need a Europe credit card, and currently there is no Europe PSN points

Hi all,

Just wanted to let you all know thinking about buying this. It is fine for local and playing network playing using your HighDef LCD TV (via HDMI or Component) but it won't work on your other non-LCD TV (like old RPTV using NTSC).
As for the DLC.. you can only download those add-ons from UK PSN and they can only accept UK credit cards. Not only that.. the DLCs/Add Ons are more expensive than the US version.

The disc game itself is cheap. .but the DLCs are more expensive.

I hardly ever buy DLC so getting a PAL copy would not matter to me. Unfortunately I already bought this on Day one. It's been alot of fun seeing the levels get better over the months though.

[quote name='decon']How do you install it?[/quote]

You don't, you just search for the level and play it. It's very easy to do.

shame its not the us version. i want my buddy to get this so we can play online. he wants the us version so he can buy some dlc

at $25 you cant go wrong...sucks about not being able to get the mgs expansion (too lazy to create uk account,etc.) but this wont be $25 used for sometime so for $25 new it was too hard to pass up...

[quote name='Smallville123']shame its not the us version. i want my buddy to get this so we can play online. he wants the us version so he can buy some dlc[/quote]

if you have the dlc already, he can just join in onto your game, that is if your host. that way both of u guys can play those dlc levels without him actually buyin it

I got this game from graveyard deals and this game is well worth the $60.00 price tag. There is so much stuff in this game and its cute as hell.

Been playing LBP for quite some time now (my fave on PS3 to date). Sorry, but I would buy a US copy for a lil more to not miss the extra content ... $6 for the mgs download is well worth it (love the marshmallow gun!) ...
but meh, this is just my opinion ...

[quote name='drfrielgood']The games are from Europe, not Asia, so they're in full English language. I was looking at purchasing American copies of the game, but the price would've been $5-$10 higher. I wanted to create an eye-catching sale.[/quote]

I would rather pay $5-$10 more for an american copy than to have the hassle of creating UK accounts for the DLC content.

[quote name='donut']Been playing LBP for quite some time now (my fave on PS3 to date). Sorry, but I would buy a US copy for a lil more to not miss the extra content ... $6 for the mgs download is well worth it (love the marshmallow gun!) ...
but meh, this is just my opinion ...[/quote]

It's a paintball gun - The Paintinator

[quote name='Microshock']It's a paintball gun - The Paintinator
pixel.gif

[/quote]

Where the hell did you get this from? lol

Saint

[quote name='Microshock']It's a paintball gun - The Paintinator[/quote]

you say potato ...I say pototo... in my house of 2 PS3s and dueling LBPlaneters ... it's a marshmallow gun ...

[quote name='donut']you say potato ...I say pototo... in my house of 2 PS3s and dueling LBPlaneters ... it's a marshmallow gun ...[/quote]

:applause::applause: dr... spend the extra $10, you won't be sorry...at either price/platform you can recoup the cost if you do not like it..but if you like it, you'll want the US version ....

[quote name='donut']you say potato ...I say pototo... in my house of 2 PS3s and dueling LBPlaneters ... it's a marshmallow gun ...[/quote]

It doesn't really matter what you call it, the official name is the Paintinator.

This is more of a you say potato, I say grasstop situation.

the American copy used isn't a bad deal. but once shipping costs are applied its 10 dollars less then newegg for new. but still a great deal, either way. possibly a free shipping code?? :)

Surely you've sold as many Xbox 360 titles as PS3 titles.

Any chance of a deal like this on a 360 title? Like say, Dead Space *crosses fingers*

Spider-man Web of Shadows could work for me.

Shipping Update:

It's been a crazy day trying to get all these orders shipped, but I wanted to give a shipping update:

All Killzone 2 orders shipped today.

Approximately 75% of LittleBigPlanet orders made through Sunday were shipped today.

The remaining 25% of LBP orders and all Halo Wars orders will be shipped tomorrow.

Most people should receive their orders in the mail by the end of the week.

We ship USPS.

[quote name='xblaze23']Have all the UNO codes been delivered yet? thanks.[/QUOTE]

Yes, all Uno codes were emailed over the weekend. If you haven't received yours, please send a PM with your order information.

[quote name='drfrielgood']Shipping Update:

All LittleBigPlanet orders through Sunday have now been shipped.[/quote]

I didn't participate in this sale but let me say (as I must being the CAGer that I am) - kudos to you for ur efforts.

Thanks for kind words, guys! I put an ad for LBP on the front page of our site so that the deal stays visible until the sale ends on 4/14. Also added the end date to the thread title.

I received mine today. The disc popped out of it's holder and slid around, but not a single scratch or ding on it! Played just fine too. I guess the blu-rays really are tougher than standard dvds.

[quote name='Tom Ato']I received mine today. The disc popped out of it's holder and slid around, but not a single scratch or ding on it! Played just fine too. I guess the blu-rays really are tougher than standard dvds.[/QUOTE]

That happened to me too. :/

Anyone have any luck getting paid DLC to work? I'm enjoying the game so far, but I would really like to play the MGS levels.

bread's done
Back