LittleBigPlanet (PS3) - $19.95 NEW - GameDealDaily.com Anniversary Sale (Ends 4/14)

drfrielgood

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (88%)
I am proud to announce that on April 13th, 2009, we will be celebrating the one year anniversary of the opening of GameDealDaily.com.

We are very thankful for all of our customers and especially to CAGs, as many of them have supported our website over our first year in existance.

As a thank you to all of our customers, we will be running a sale on LittleBigPlanet for Playstation 3 from March 6th until our year anniversary on April 13th. The game will be available for $19.95, brand new.

http://www.gamedealdaily.com/index.php

This is a PAL version PS3 game. Playstation 3 games are not region-locked. Therefore, you will be able to play the PAL PS3 games perfectly on your American PS3 system. Online play in LittleBigPlanet is also region-free, so you will be able to play online against American players. The only difference is revealed when you want to download content from Playstation Network for the game. To do this with a PAL PS3 game, you will need to create a European PSN account to access the DLC. Anyone can do this, and it is not difficult.

We have this game in-hand, and all orders will begin to ship out on Monday.

28be5wm.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
so how do you create a european psn account to download the DLC?

can u have 2 accounts in with same name and address?

oh .. do u even have to give an address that u live in europe?

Though it will work on US PAL, I wish it's US version because of the logo. It would look slightly different from other PS3 games released in US.

i ordered the Killzone 2 deal they had a 3/2/09...i still have not received it and i emailed them 2 times and no response... im starting to lose my patience

I've been waiting nine days for a UNO code and still have not received it. I've sent an email and 2 private messages asking for it, but no response what so ever. What's up with that? At least PM me back!

...... just to add on the steam

bought lbp 5 days ago. funny thing they charged me within an hour of buying it, but the tracking says it hasnt been shipped...

i know 5 days isnt long, but seeing those past few posts, im starting to worry. oh well. only 5 days so far. when are you shipping LBP,s OP?

All LBP orders made on or before 3/8 shipped on 3/10. All orders made from 3/9 - 3/11 shipped on 3/13. All orders made from 3/12 through 3/15 will ship on 3/16.

[quote name='buster90']I think I will pass is this like a bootleg version? Will it even play on my PS3?[/quote]

It's not bootleg. It just has different region encoding. But because PS3 games aren't region-locked, it will work on any system. Unfortunately, you can't purchase and download the US DLC, though, which is a big deal when it comes to this game.

My order came last week and I played it over the weekend. Once you get to the Mexican Death land, I remembered why I wasn't impressed with this game at launch. The stupid dangling spring boards really don't work right (or are super picky) and just causes frustration. Then more and more death continues. It was decent fun up until that world.

If you want a fun same-screen co-op game, get any of the TT LEGO games. They are way better than this over-hyped [junk] game even though they have flaws of their own.

And then after I played a DVD in the PS3 and the slot loader got stuck during eject. The disc would get caught inside and believed it was pushed back in and started playing again. After about 15 eject pressed, it thankfully came out. The DVD wasn't bent at all. Not sure what the deal is. Is my 40GB PS3 jacking on me? I have a launch 360 that is still working fine -- I take good care of my electronics.

[quote name='voidedx']My order came last week and I played it over the weekend. Once you get to the Mexican Death land, I remembered why I wasn't impressed with this game at launch. The stupid dangling spring boards really don't work right (or are super picky) and just causes frustration. Then more and more death continues. It was decent fun up until that world.

If you want a fun same-screen co-op game, get any of the TT LEGO games. They are way better than this over-hyped [junk] game even though they have flaws of their own.

And then after I played a DVD in the PS3 and the slot loader got stuck during eject. The disc would get caught inside and believed it was pushed back in and started playing again. After about 15 eject pressed, it thankfully came out. The DVD wasn't bent at all. Not sure what the deal is. Is my 40GB PS3 jacking on me? I have a launch 360 that is still working fine -- I take good care of my electronics.[/quote]

Maybe your PS3 recognizes how badly you fail and is trying to get you to play the game again so you can learn how to jump properly.

On another note, not being able to buy some costumes does suck a bit, but the PAL version does have all the same free costumes that the US version gets. I'm hoping I'll be able to gameshare content with a person that has a UK payment option.

so how do you create a european psn account to download the DLC?

can u have 2 accounts in with same name and address?

oh .. do u even have to give an address that u live in europe?

Did a huge batch of these fall out of the back of a truck somewhere in London? There is a huge influx of the PAL version of the game which flooded ebay and is now everywhere. I feel bad for people who paid $60 for this game when it first came out. This has got to be the quickest depreciation of value for any AAA title game I've seen in awhile.

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']Unfortunately, you can't purchase and download the US DLC, though, which is a big deal when it comes to this game.[/quote]

Ahhh. There's the catch.

$20 is still an insane deal. However, I've waited this long. Might as well hold out for the U.S. version.

On a positive note, this thread got me interested in the site for future reference. ;)

When I checked yesterday on ebay, prices had started to go back up on LBP. There were a couple UK sellers that had it listed for $25, but they don't have the game listed anymore. I think the cheapest UK seller has it at $30 now.

so how can I find out what extra stages I can get for free to play on this PAL littlebigplanet??
someone said this game's main story is only a few hours long. I am not creative to make stages, but would like to play other stages.

If I am in the US, can I go online and play with other people who have other stages??

What else besides the main story mode and level creator is there, without DLC?

This is great for anyone who doesn't care about downloading the extra content. If you just want to create for yourself and play the pre-made stages then buy the UK version.

a couple days ago i was complaining that my lbp didnt ship after 5 days.

yesterday i got it, it was sealed great and everything was in mint condition. the tracking feature must have been faulty, since earlier that day i checked and it said "not shipped"

i'm impressed, i will definitely buy from here again.

how long does the game last though?
someone said it was only a few hours of gameplay.

Can I get any free stages or play with other people's stages WITHOUT a UK credit card?

To play online, you have to go through the story mode first. Once that's finished you can play online with other people and user created stages FOR FREE.

The only thing you have to pay for is the DLC. Most of the DLC is costumes and some items like the paintball gun.

[quote name='schnoo']how long does the game last though?
someone said it was only a few hours of gameplay.

Can I get any free stages or play with other people's stages WITHOUT a UK credit card?[/QUOTE]

Stages that people make are free. And everyone is able to play everyones stages. The only stages that you can't play are like the Metal Gear Solid 4 Stages

how much is the DLC?

I just bought the uk version it hasnt arrived yet.
is payment online going to be a problem or will psn points work fine?

LBP has more than a few hours of gameplay. I don't remember the exact total, but I played through it co-op and I want to say it was in the 6-8 hour range, more if you want to 100% every level.

Quick, slightly off-topic question: I ordered Gunstar Super Heroes ($4.95) last week, paid $5 for S&H (which, BTW, is way too much), yet it still hasn't arrived. What gives?

Why charge so much for shipping if the turn-around time is going to be so lousy?

Just a word of warning, these probably aren't going to make it all the way until 4/14. At this rate they may not make it to the end of March! I thought I'd ordered enough of them, but that may not be the case. I'll look it to running another deal once these sell out, or possibly ordering more LittleBigPlanet.

[quote name='dchrisd']Order the 15th, game arrived the 20th. Thanks.[/quote]

Sadness. Ordered the 9th, still waiting. I blame our mail carrier, though.

What's with the pal crap? You would think if you made a deal on a mainly us site you would offer the us version. No DLC = useless for this game.

not related to LBP, but if you buy a 200 point giftcard from the site, do they just email the code or do you have to pay shipping and handling

[quote name='skubish']What's with the pal crap? You would think if you made a deal on a mainly us site you would offer the us version. No DLC = useless for this game.[/QUOTE]

I was able to get a great deal on the PAL version, so I decided to pick it up and pass the savings along to people that shop on my site as a one year anniversary sale.

I played the co-op story mode myself when the game came out, and I have no desire to deal with any DLC. If the DLC is a deal-breaker for you, we have the US version in our store for $29.95. We've only a few copies of the US version left, though.

[quote name='skubish']What's with the pal crap? You would think if you made a deal on a mainly us site you would offer the us version. No DLC = useless for this game.[/quote]

Why are you bitching about an excellent deal? If you don't want to purchase the PAL version, you don't have to.

I hate when people bitch about this kind of stuff. :bomb:

[quote name='skubish']What's with the pal crap? You would think if you made a deal on a mainly us site you would offer the us version. No DLC = useless for this game.[/quote]

Wow, what's your problem? Not everyone cares about DLC. You can still play the game without it. Geez.

This is da best deal i know off for a ps3 game dat did excellent so until n unless you did ur research on how you can still get da DLC with the pal version dont complain about it, and on da side note drfrielgood how long do you guys take to ship a game if i ordered it on the 18th?

[quote name='xxmoe86xx']This is da best deal i know off for a ps3 game dat did excellent so until n unless you did ur research on how you can still get da DLC with the pal version dont complain about it, and on da side note drfrielgood how long do you guys take to ship a game if i ordered it on the 18th?[/QUOTE]

If you ordered it on the 18th it shipped out today. Thanks!

bread's done
Back