Live DoTW Deadliest Warrior | READ OP FOR MORE

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='bardockkun']Check the OP. Everything is rumor and speculation until the day of.[/QUOTE]

Thank you

EDIT:

Looks like they gave up on trying to get Brothers on discount

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='HydroX']Is Battlefield Bad Company 2's Onslaught Mode worth 400 points?
...[/QUOTE]

It should have been free.

IMO, Nothing but a headache on the hardest difficulty.
Enemies keep respawning until you capture a flag and start shooting where ever you are.
Those Hind's are just as annoying as the one's being flown in circles by lvl 50 players.

Just noticed that the Mass Effect 2 Blood Dragon Armor for avatars is showing up as 160 points for Gold members. A quick search shows it went on sale in October for that too. Has the price never adjusted back up, or is this a sale?

hmm ign gave it a 5.5... but it looks like most sites gave it roughly a 8. looks like ill just demo this one first just too see what i think.

400 points for Hydro Thunder Hurricane? Seriously? That's awesome! I was planning on buying this for 600 points. This sale has worked out great for me so far, especially with lower than expected prices on Alan Wake and Hydro Thunder. Just bought through the site. Thanks for posting the updates everyone.

I paid 1200 ms points for hydro thunder and it's a great deal for 400 ms points! It's got for 4 player local play, dlc support, avatar awards, online play and more. You can get the full game+dlc for even less than the regular price of the game itself.

[quote name='intoxicated662']I paid 1200 ms points for hydro thunder and it's a great deal for 400 ms points! It's got for 4 player local play, dlc support, avatar awards, online play and more. You can get the full game+dlc for even less than the regular price of the game itself.[/QUOTE]

Is it good single player only?

[quote name='typical guy']Is it good single player only?[/QUOTE]

Dont know, I've mainly played it online only. For $5 what do u have to lose? I'm sure you've spent $ on other less valued things. Hesitate and you'll regret it later on. See earlier in this thread of various people stating this.

[quote name='intoxicated662']Dont know, I've mainly played it online only. For $5 what do u have to lose? I'm sure you've spent $ on other less valued things. Hesitate and you'll regret it later on. See earlier in this thread of various people stating this.[/QUOTE]

I have a shitload of stuff piled up. That is why I am hesitating.

[quote name='utopianmachine']What may not be good?[/QUOTE]

All of the games for the deal were 50% off, this one is 66% off, that means that Limbo may be 33% off or less than 50% off.

Has anyone successfully downloaded this through xbox.com? I hopped onto the dashboard real quick and into the games marketplace, and while it's listed at 400MP, when I attempt to confirm download, it lists the price as still 1200MP.
I know I can just wait until tomorrow and download it at 400, but I want it now!

Looking at the Mass Effect 2 content coming up but I am wondering if anyone has heard anything regarding a possible all-inclusive edition in disc form.

I tried to google it but all I got was stuff about the PS3 version comming out (which I know has everything).

[quote name='harry hood']Has anyone successfully downloaded this through xbox.com? I hopped onto the dashboard real quick and into the games marketplace, and while it's listed at 400MP, when I attempt to confirm download, it lists the price as still 1200MP.
I know I can just wait until tomorrow and download it at 400, but I want it now![/QUOTE]

Yes. I just bought it a minute ago from Xbox.com for 400 points.

[quote name='BigMack9737']Yes. I just bought it a minute ago from Xbox.com for 400 points.[/QUOTE]
aaaaaaand I went ahead and purchased it.
woohoo!

[quote name='harry hood']Has anyone successfully downloaded this through xbox.com? I hopped onto the dashboard real quick and into the games marketplace, and while it's listed at 400MP, when I attempt to confirm download, it lists the price as still 1200MP.
I know I can just wait until tomorrow and download it at 400, but I want it now![/QUOTE]

I noticed this as well, I'm sure it will be sorted-out very soon. However, I'll wait until the download screen also shows 400mp. I can see some people just downloading without looking at the 2nd screen and then wondering what the hell happened.....

[quote name='utopianmachine']What may not be good?[/QUOTE]
If they dropped Hydro Thunder more than 600, then Limbo may be dropped to 800. Seeing as each game doesn't follow a tradition now.

Edit: Megma42 beat me to it haha.

[quote name='megma42']All of the games for the deal were 50% off, this one is 66% off, that means that Limbo may be 33% off or less than 50% off.[/QUOTE]

__

If anyone is contemplating Hydro Thunder, I had a BLAST with it. A lot of fun, especially if you have friends to play it with.

Ah damn. I budget out all my points for this sale, then they go and throw a monkey wrench by slashing Hydro Thunder down to 400.

That's a really good price - I'm downloading the demo and hope I can find a good reason to pass on this game. Otherwise, I hope my Bing Reward points show up before Limbo goes on sale.

Oh no..

OP, someone else posted this already in a different thread. Be prepared to hear how garbage of a person you are for trying to help out.

WHAT A DICKBAG FOR THE REPOST.

Just kidding.

I think this is just an early markdown of tomorrows XBL deal of the day, but thanks for the post, it reminded me :)

I didn't mean to repost it, but now I see it in the other thread. On the other hand, I don't know if everyone who would like to purchase the game at 400MS Points will see it in the other thread. Oh well...

Same here, jumped on Xbox Live when I heard it was 400 points. I guess I'll just wait till tomorrow morning because its showing up as 1200 on the download screen.

I am not very knowledgable about these Sega arcade style games.. If I have to choose one, which one to get? Hydro Thunder Hurricane, or Afterburner Climax?

It does show up for 400 points but if doing it through dashboard, it will end up being 1200 points. However, you can download the full game from the xbox.com link on the first post. I tried the demo and enjoyed it greatly. Have to use up some promotional points anyways. Glad I waited for something I enjoy at a great price.

[quote name='voormis']I didn't mean to repost it, but now I see it in the other thread. On the other hand, I don't know if everyone who would like to purchase the game at 400MS Points will see it in the other thread. Oh well...[/QUOTE]

I would not of known about the deal's existence had you not posted this thread.

[quote name='Apathetic-Irony']I would not of known about the deal's existence had you not posted this thread.[/QUOTE]

Seconded. Thanks, OP. Wasn't willing to spend $15 on this, but for $5, sure!

[quote name='ProtoEXE88']I really didn't like the controls on the trial, probably gonna pass on this.[/QUOTE]

No bueno for you? I only played the demo and it was decent. Doesn't sound bad for $5.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back