Live DoTW Deadliest Warrior | READ OP FOR MORE

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='BigPopov']just recently played Zuma on the Plants vs Zombies disc and it isn't even worth 200 (next week)[/QUOTE]

Ahhh! Heresy! I have a lot of XBLA games and have probably sunk more time into Zuma than any of them. I'll agree that the control isn't great at times but the game is amazing.

I tried Polar Panic briefly last night and it didn't seem to bad, but I'm not sure yet. I didn't play through the whole demo as I only had a few minutes to try it. I'm going to play through the demo completely tonight and then decide. I did always like Pengo, and this is like a "Pengo Adventure". Could be fun. Also downloaded NHL, but didn't try it yet. First I couldn't find it as I was looking in N. The Xbox really needs a search function on the console. Is it there and I am just missing it?

BlazBlue CS DLC Sale

12/07/10 ~ 01/10/11
Additional Playable Character "Valkenhayn R. Hellsing": 560MSP -> 320MSP

12/20/10 ~ 01/10/11
Additional Playable Character "Makoto Nanaya": 560MSP -> 320MSP

Unlock Playable Character Mu : 160MSP -> 80MSP
Unlock All Unlimited Characters : 400MSP -> 240MSP

Additional System Voice Type-K: 400MSP -> 240MSP
Additional System Voice Type-C: 400MSP -> 240MSP
Additional System Voice Type-M: 400MSP -> 240MSP

Additional Character Colors #1: 320MSP -> 160MSP
Additional Character Colors #2: 320MSP -> 160MSP
Additional Character Colors #3: 320MSP -> 160MSP

[quote name='crunchewy']I tried Polar Panic briefly last night and it didn't seem to bad, but I'm not sure yet. I didn't play through the whole demo as I only had a few minutes to try it. I'm going to play through the demo completely tonight and then decide. I did always like Pengo, and this is like a "Pengo Adventure". Could be fun. Also downloaded NHL, but didn't try it yet. First I couldn't find it as I was looking in N. The Xbox really needs a search function on the console. Is it there and I am just missing it?[/QUOTE]

I got Polar Panic yesterday and I like it. I didn't get much time with it, maybe a half hour but I got througha few chapters and some puzzles and it was a good time! I found myself getting into the puzzles a lot, trying to Double A them. Definitely worth the 5 bucks.

I normally use the Xbox website to add things to my que easily when i'm at work. I pop on my Xbox when i get home, boom it starts downloading.

[quote name='sherisdoppel']BlazBlue CS DLC Sale

12/07/10 ~ 01/10/11
Additional Playable Character "Valkenhayn R. Hellsing": 560MSP -> 320MSP

12/20/10 ~ 01/10/11
Additional Playable Character "Makoto Nanaya": 560MSP -> 320MSP

Unlock Playable Character Mu : 160MSP -> 80MSP
Unlock All Unlimited Characters : 400MSP -> 240MSP

Additional System Voice Type-K: 400MSP -> 240MSP
Additional System Voice Type-C: 400MSP -> 240MSP
Additional System Voice Type-M: 400MSP -> 240MSP

Additional Character Colors #1: 320MSP -> 160MSP
Additional Character Colors #2: 320MSP -> 160MSP
Additional Character Colors #3: 320MSP -> 160MSP[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I will add it to the OP when I get back from my final

[quote name='mtxbass1']Perfect Dark has NEVER been on sale.

This thread is just fine as it is. If you don't like the content, unsubscribe from it.[/QUOTE]

hm i'm not subscribed and mind your own business when grown folks are talking, kid. If you don't like what you read, hit the Ignore button or just choose to ignore it and move on. No one is complaining about the thread and you don't contribute anything.

[quote name='intoxicated662']hm i'm not subscribed and mind your own business when grown folks are talking, kid. If you don't like what you read, hit the Ignore button or just choose to ignore it and move on. No one is complaining about the thread and you don't contribute anything.[/QUOTE]

Kid? Just who the fuck do you think you are? You automatically subscribe to a thread when you post in it. You fucking dolt.

And you're right. I don't like what I read here by you and your disrespectful ass, so welcome to my ignore list.

[quote name='mtxbass1']Kid? Just who the fuck do you think you are? You automatically subscribe to a thread when you post in it. You fucking dolt.

And you're right. I don't like what I read here by you and your disrespectful ass, so welcome to my ignore list.[/QUOTE]

I guess you can't read. I have never subscribed to this thread, no need to because it's usually bumped up to the top of the 1st page somewhere since it's quite popular (obviously). You shouldn't have jumped into something you had no idea about and wasn't pertaining to you. You try to be cute with your smart remarks and got handled. Enjoy your ignore list as i'll enjoy posting whatever deals I contribute at least it's something. With that being said, the South Park xbla game is well worth the 400 ms points and if you enjoy tower defense games it's a must buy.

[quote name='BigPopov']just recently played Zuma on the Plants vs Zombies disc and it isn't even worth 200 (next week)[/QUOTE]

Same thing. I agree 100% with this guy. Because he's right.

[quote name='intoxicated662']I guess you can't read. I have never subscribed to this thread, no need to because it's usually bumped up to the top of the 1st page somewhere since it's quite popular (obviously). You shouldn't have jumped into something you had no idea about and wasn't pertaining to you. You try to be cute with your smart remarks and got handled. Enjoy your ignore list as i'll enjoy posting whatever deals I contribute at least it's something. With that being said, the South Park xbla game is well worth the 400 ms points and if you enjoy tower defense games it's a must buy.[/QUOTE]
Like mtx said, once you post in any thread, you're subscribed to it. Is it that hard to understand?

wow, peace-love-video games guys. ;) But anyway. I was checking to see if there will be the holiday discount/deals like last year! Last year was so fucking awesome. I would turn on my xbox each day if ONLY to see what the deal was-GOOD JOB MS! I thought it was like 15 days/20 days of holidays-or something..? But man, awesome. So needless to say I am very happy to hear this.. Limbo is a game i have wanted to buy before it was released and i'm a cheap ass-so waiting I have been-I just hope it isn't similar stuff that seems to get discounted a lot- Madden Arcade-DLC from older games, etc. Perfect Dark was a day one purchase for me however, couldn't contain myself.

So-is polar panic good for 5? Are achievements easy?

[quote name='Brother Daz']Like mtx said, once you post in any thread, you're subscribed to it. Is it that hard to understand?[/QUOTE]

You do know you can unsubscribe right? Mind your own business and just let it go already.

Zuma for 200pts? what is that 2.50? Shoot I waste more than that to park my car-so if a game is 200 ms points it would have to be Rrrreeeeaaallly bad for me not to buy. But, I am a sucker for cheapy-deals.

[quote name='intoxicated662']You do know you can unsubscribe right? Mind your own business and just let it go already.[/QUOTE]
Ok sure :imwithst:

[quote name='intoxicated662']You do know you can unsubscribe right? Mind your own business and just let it go already.[/QUOTE]
You post on a PUBLIC forum and then ask me to ine my own business? Maybe you should start PMing people if you want to keep people out of your "business":dunce:

[quote name='Brother Daz']You post on a PUBLIC forum and then ask me to ine my own business? Maybe you should start PMing people if you want to keep people out of your "business":dunce:[/QUOTE]

Did I mention you in previous posts? No. Were you in the original discussion? No. Seems like you were just joining in a conversation that had nothing to do with you and all. Maybe you should learn to read and understand things clearly before just jumping into something. I don't have to PM anyone especially when i'm clarifying things. got that, "brother"? :lol:

So the Blazblue DLC is on sale all month? Going to have to bite on that at some point although I haven't picked the game up yet.
I'll admit, I fell in love with Makoto when I first saw her.

As for the weekly sales, don't see myself buying anything this week, as for next week, I don't know yet. Tetris Splash and Bejewled are tempting, but I got that free copy of Bejeweled for PC the other week, and I hear Tetris Evolution is the better game so I may just get that some day instead. Already have Feeding Frenzy and I think Zuma (from an arcade compilation disc).

[quote name='JStryke']So the Blazblue DLC is on sale all month? Going to have to bite on that at some point although I haven't picked the game up yet.
I'll admit, I fell in love with Makoto when I first saw her.

As for the weekly sales, don't see myself buying anything this week, as for next week, I don't know yet. Tetris Splash and Bejewled are tempting, but I got that free copy of Bejeweled for PC the other week, and I hear Tetris Evolution is the better game so I may just get that some day instead. Already have Feeding Frenzy and I think Zuma (from an arcade compilation disc).[/QUOTE]
Tetris Splash has an active community of players. Even if I decide to jump on for 20 minutes in the middle of the night, I can get a few games with at least 3+ players.

[quote name='Viva Las Vegas']Ahhh! Heresy! I have a lot of XBLA games and have probably sunk more time into Zuma than any of them. I'll agree that the control isn't great at times but the game is amazing.[/QUOTE]

I agree here. I have 20+ hours in Zuma and it's a fine game if you like casuals, especially for the reduced price. Anyone on the fence can download the demo.

[quote name='Glomerate']I got Polar Panic yesterday and I like it. I didn't get much time with it, maybe a half hour but I got througha few chapters and some puzzles and it was a good time! I found myself getting into the puzzles a lot, trying to Double A them. Definitely worth the 5 bucks.
.[/QUOTE]

Yeah tell me about it! I started off with the story mode, but the real action is in the puzzle mode. I'm not considering any of them "completed" until I get double As on all of them. This will probably lead to much frustration later on...

[quote name='P a t r i c k']Yes it has.[/QUOTE]

I don't have it listed in the past sales. Unless there was a secret or extremely short sale I missed, it likely hasn't been on sale.

It was up for a vote in the People's Choice Sale, but lost out to BF:BC2 DLC

[quote name='reddjoey']added links to the XBLA games

The two free Doritos games are out today[/QUOTE]

two?!? awesome, I'll be sure to get them later, thanks man :) hope I have an easy 400 GS pts in a couple days!!

[quote name='token2k6']two?!? awesome, I'll be sure to get them later, thanks man :) hope I have an easy 400 GS pts in a couple days!![/QUOTE]

I just tried Crash Course and it's pretty good (for a free game, I don't think I would pay more than $1-$2). It's an "easy" 160 if you have a friend to play against on LIVE.

Got to see my avatar knocked around a bit and then moonwalk

[quote name='Glomerate']I normally use the Xbox website to add things to my que easily when i'm at work. I pop on my Xbox when i get home, boom it starts downloading.[/QUOTE]

That use to work for me, but then I got a new siim xbox and now every time I try to add something to my queue via the web, it appears that it tries to add it to the queue of the old xbox, which I no longer have. It shows up in the queue but says it was licensed to another console, and thus won't download. I did a license transfer to my new console, but it seems to want to put everything on the old one anyway. I contacted Xbox Support, but they were no help. Just said that when you add something to the queue on the web it will download to the first xbox you log into. Thanks for nothing there, Xbox Support.

Got an update on Game Room. A few more titles from pack 12 are available as of this morning: Detana!! Twinbee, Pooyan, and Thwocker. Each comes with a free mascot if purchased today. Looks like Sunset Riders is still to come.

Detana!! Twinbee - is that an arcade version or a console version. Well, really I don't know if there is an arcade version, nor if there is a console version. I just recognize the name and was wondering if there are arcade games now. When I checked in the past it was all Atari 2600 and Intellivision games. Probably I just gave up on it too soon. :)

[quote name='crunchewy']Detana!! Twinbee - is that an arcade version or a console version. Well, really I don't know if there is an arcade version, nor if there is a console version. I just recognize the name and was wondering if there are arcade games now. When I checked in the past it was all Atari 2600 and Intellivision games. Probably I just gave up on it too soon. :)[/QUOTE]

There are actually quite a few arcade titles on Game Room now. Detana!! Twinbee and the original Twinbee are indeed arcade originals. Jackal's another solid arcade title that just came out. This wiki page has a list of all available Game Room titles, sortable by platform: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Game_Room_games

I bought one gameroom game. I don't really like that gameroom takes up so much of my 20gb hdd just for one game....you can't play gameoom games if you delete that UI can you?

[quote name='typical guy']I bought one gameroom game. I don't really like that gameroom takes up so much of my 20gb hdd just for one game....you can't play gameoom games if you delete that UI can you?[/QUOTE]

If you only want Game Room for one game, just download the one pack with your game in it and delete any others. That's the best you can do to save space if you want it installed. You must play it through their UI.

Any opinions on the new Bomberman? The demo seemed fun (And i loved the first one on XBL and PSN), but is the online pretty crowded?

Also, are they serious on that 2 month Xmen Arcade delay for PSN? Konami is really showing how bias they are lately toward Microsoft

I've only played less than an hour, but so far this is definitely a much better game than the first Bomberman Live!
  • Each stage has unique music. The Adventure Island stage even plays the real Adventure Island theme music.
  • You can now turn off stage gimmicks, so if you don't like stage gimmicks, those stages are still fun to play. But the gimmicks seem to be better conceived instead of annoying like in the first game.
  • There are new bomb types, including Rocket Bombs and Laser Bombs, which are actually cool. Rocket bombs fly forward and explode when they hit a wall. Laser bombs have laser tripwires; someone walking through them makes them explode.
  • The new Capture the Crown gametype is pretty fun. You have to wear the crown without getting blown up. Every few seconds, you'll get points. When the crown wearer is blown up, a horn blows and the crown relocates. Everyone has infinite respawns in this mode.
  • You can play as your avatar.

If you like Bomberman at all, Battlefest is an absolute must-buy.

[quote name='mtxbass1']Proof? You might be thinking about when it was up for vote for being on sale.[/QUOTE]

you're still on that? let it go. mods need to clean up this thread. redjoey, thanks for keeping thread up to date and checking in on it frequently. Gotta love 2 free games on 1 day!

[quote name='wampa8jedi']Another week, another no-show for the MTG expansion...[/QUOTE]

I feel your pain. Although last week's Trials dlc is easing that pain somewhat... for now. Seriously, the new Trials dlc has given me more "holy crap!" moments than the original and first dlc combined! Lovin it!!

[quote name='crunchewy']That use to work for me, but then I got a new siim xbox and now every time I try to add something to my queue via the web, it appears that it tries to add it to the queue of the old xbox, which I no longer have. It shows up in the queue but says it was licensed to another console, and thus won't download. I did a license transfer to my new console, but it seems to want to put everything on the old one anyway. I contacted Xbox Support, but they were no help. Just said that when you add something to the queue on the web it will download to the first xbox you log into. Thanks for nothing there, Xbox Support.[/QUOTE]

Try this:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/919422

To view the active downloads list on the Xbox console

1. Press the Guide button on the controller.
2. Select Marketplace.
3. Select Active Downloads.

Statuses displayed in the active downloads list

Assigned to Another Console:
The item is ready to download, but it has been assigned to download on another Xbox 360 console.

Note: If you want to download the item to the console you are signed in to, select the item from the list, and follow the on-screen instructions. You can also make sure that all future downloads from the Xbox LIVE Marketplace website go to the console you are currently using.

Anyone else getting A Yaris vibe from Harm's Way. The single player round was BAAAAAAAAD... why are there power-ups out there that are only available in multiplayer? Why am I driving like a drunk 16 year-old? Why can't I find a mulltiplayer game? Looks like Crash Course is my pick of these two

[quote name='reddjoey']Anyone else getting A Yaris vibe from Harm's Way. The single player round was BAAAAAAAAD... why are there power-ups out there that are only available in multiplayer? Why am I driving like a drunk 16 year-old? Why can't I find a mulltiplayer game? Looks like Crash Course is my pick of these two[/QUOTE]

Nothing compares to Yaris, awful game.

I only played single player and I thought Harms Way was fun. Knowing that I was driving on dirt, the vehicles handled fine. I had no problems driving around picking up power-ups. It was a bit silly picking up mutiplayer only power-ups in single player though, but I believe this game was made for multiplayer so I don't think it'll be a problem when you're online.

The shooting part of the game was good, even though I couldn't tell which car was on my team (missed something probably). I haven't tried multiplayer, because I couldn't find a room as well. I'll try again sometime tomorrow to see if multiplayer plays better.

in harms way, i'm pretty sure in single player if your the turret your against all the cars. also i am in for getting a group of players so we can play online. GT: blackasnight782

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back