Live DoTW Deadliest Warrior | READ OP FOR MORE

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Newl']will pick up Perfect Dark and Limbo if they're cheap enough. Don't want to pay too much for hype.

Has RB export licenses ever gone on sale? or are they likely to ever go on sale? I don't want to pay 800 msp(per game) to export rb2/lego rb/greenday rb. Added up, it would cost me 2400msp just to play a (very)few of the songs i like on rb3, and that is wayy too steep. I already paid 800msp for the rb1 export and i wasn't happy about it.[/QUOTE]

You paid 400 for the RB export.

Rb2 Gets you 83 songs for 10 Bucks.
LRb gets you 43 (or 53) songs for 10 bucks
GDRb Gtes you 43 songs for 10 Bucks.

You may be able to find a Green Day Rock Band export code that shipped with the PLUS version on the cheap or just buy the plus version and sell the other parts that come with it.

Doubt these will ever go on sale but you might want to check out the Rock band Track packs. Rock Band Volume 1, Classic Rock, and Metal are on ebay for 4-6 bucks. These will get you 20 songs. There is also the country track back but that is normally 14.99. (No extra export fees, just the code)

best of Luck and keep playing Rock Band ;)

[quote name='MarkHawk']You paid 400 for the RB export.

You may be able to find a Green Day Rock Band export code that shipped with the PLUS version on the cheap or just buy the plus version and sell the other parts that come with it.

Doubt these will ever go on sale but you might want to check out the Rock band Track packs. Rock Band Volume 1, Classic Rock, and Metal are on ebay for 4-6 bucks. These will get you 20 songs. There is also the country track back but that is normally 14.99. (No extra export fees, just the code)

best of Luck and keep playing Rock Band ;)[/QUOTE]
sweet, thanks for the info.

On the fence whether it's worth picking up the forza dlc, i don't play that much anymore and was thinking if i were to get back to it, might be better to pick up the ultimate edition. decisions, decisions... :whistle2:k

[quote name='MarkHawk']You paid 400 for the RB export.

best of Luck and keep playing Rock Band ;)[/QUOTE]

Great advice. They will not go on sale since you NEED the other game discs to export in the first place. It's just a movement of a license. Sort of the same reason why Samurai Warriors 2 XL's DLC won't drop...

[quote name='Calamityuponthee']Sorry if it's already been asked, but does anyone know / have a clue as to how much the alan wake DLC will be? It's 560 points a piece I think right now.[/QUOTE]

200 points or $2.50

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome. I planned to buy The Writer at full price just haven't gotten around to it yet. I just picked it up for the 200 points on sale. What a great deal!!

[quote name='kidrocklive']that's what 65% off? nice! Is anybody else able to buy off the site anymore? Never works for me. It goes into an infinite loop of trying to load something and nothing.[/QUOTE]

Yup, I just bought it on the site with no problems.

[quote name='mightymek']Awesome. I planned to buy The Writer at full price just haven't gotten around to it yet. I just picked it up for the 200 points on sale. What a great deal!!

Yup, I just bought it on the site with no problems.[/QUOTE]

Lame, IE tells me it can't display the xbox.com website. Firefox lets me browse everything but the little window it pops up when you click on to buy something never loads for me.

Holy shit, 200 points is only $2.50! I expected it to be half the original price (or $3.50). This is great. If more of the sales come in under my original estimates I might end up getting most stuff than anticipated.

[quote name='ZeroFlame15']I don't have Alan Wake yet but I will get the writer for when I do. but do new copies still include a code for the signal in them?[/QUOTE]

Yes.

[quote name='typical guy']The tick will be finding a new copy if you wait too long.[/QUOTE]

How about like in the next month or so? Would it be hard to find a new copy then?

[quote name='kidrocklive']that's what 65% off? nice! Is anybody else able to buy off the site anymore? Never works for me. It goes into an infinite loop of trying to load something and nothing.[/QUOTE]

Firefox and xbox.com just do not work for me. I can browse, but I can rarely sign in and actually downloading/redeeming something is out of the question. I always have to just pop open IE for a moment. Funny enough, the xbox.com redeem code page is my home page (and bing.com) on IE since that and bing are pretty much all I use it for.

[quote name='ZeroFlame15']How about like in the next month or so? Would it be hard to find a new copy then?[/QUOTE]

I seriously doubt it. You'll find it next month.

[quote name='BudzMcGee']Firefox and xbox.com just do not work for me. I can browse, but I can rarely sign in and actually downloading/redeeming something is out of the question. I always have to just pop open IE for a moment. Funny enough, the xbox.com redeem code page is my home page (and bing.com) on IE since that and bing are pretty much all I use it for.[/QUOTE]

I have been having the same problem. I fixed it by deleting the cookies from xbox.com. (You can clear them all, but clearing just the xbox and MS Live ID ones works just fine) The problem may reoccur in a few days, but the same solution still works. Glad to read someone else was having the problem.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='reddjoey']I have been having the same problem. I fixed it by deleting the cookies from xbox.com. (You can clear them all, but clearing just the xbox and MS Live ID ones works just fine) The problem may reoccur in a few days, but the same solution still works. Glad to read someone else was having the problem.[/QUOTE]
I've had the problem for months, I'm glad I'm not alone lol

[quote name='Metalic']Just bought The Writer DLC. Anyone else think the ME2 DLC mite be 200 points each as well?[/QUOTE]

Im think that in the format that two are 560 Microsoft Points and Shadow Broker is 800 im thinking Kasumi and Overlord are going to be 200 and Shadow Broker will be 400. Again I could be wrong and we could get all three for 200.

[quote name='ZeroFlame15']Yeah I noticed that too. Was wanting to make sure new copies still had the signal dlc. thanks for the link.[/QUOTE]

When you open the game, look carefully at the cards in it. The Signal DLC card (with code) looks like something a person might throw away if they weren't paying attentions. The Mass Effect DLC code is like that too.

[quote name='Metalic']Just bought The Writer DLC. Anyone else think the ME2 DLC mite be 200 points each as well?[/QUOTE]

I'm hoping that Overlord and Kasumi's will be 200 each, but I doubt that Shadow Broker would be 200, 400 probably. 200 for Shadow Broker would be pretty sweet tho. Glad I waited for a sale.

[quote name='OregonDealz']I'm hoping that Overlord and Kasumi's will be 200 each, but I doubt that Shadow Broker would be 200, 400 probably. 200 for Shadow Broker would be pretty sweet tho. Glad I waited for a sale.[/QUOTE]

200 points is as close to 33% off as they could come and still have a round number. I'm hoping the two 560 point ME2 DLC packs are priced at 200 as well. Perhaps the Shadow Broker will be priced at 260 which is roughly 66% off of 800? I have to agree, more than likely it will just be 50% off.

[quote name='OregonDealz']The Signal shows as free right now.

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-US/P...0000000-0000-400b-80bf-00374d530805?cid=SLink

I logged out is it just me?[/QUOTE]

That's a video...
See behind the picture of the controller there's a picture of film? Also, look at the size of the download...

[quote name='typical guy']200 points is as close to 33% off as they could come and still have a round number. I'm hoping the two 560 point ME2 DLC packs are priced at 200 as well. Perhaps the Shadow Broker will be priced at 260 which is roughly 66% off of 800? I have to agree, more than likely it will just be 50% off.

That's a video...
See behind the picture of the controller there's a picture of film? Also, look at the size of the download...[/QUOTE]

LOL, then it would be just me, thanks... back to the pipe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back