Live Se-- CLUB BING Thread 3 *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the record, the sites back up... But I've no clue if the prizes have changed or not. Never really kept track of em all :p

I ordered Scene It? about a week after it came out.. 1-2 days after the price dropped to 5,100 tickets and don't have it yet. I want it to come before school starts so I can get my friends to play it.

And no, no prizes have changed and I'm still at my daily ticket limit for the day; Darn. Gotta wait till 8PM tonight for it to reset.

[quote name='DaftPunkFan37']Front page updated!

Yes, there were no prize changes :([/quote]

On the multiple accounts section, mention that you are only allowed to get 3 of the same prize per household, no matter how many accounts you have. Live Search Club will only ship to the same address 3 times for 1 type of prize.

This question comes up a lot..

[quote name='DaftPunkFan37']I didn't get the first email sayign that I ordered it tho, that's the problem[/quote]

The first email is the confirmation that you ordered the prize.
Most time I get that one but not always.
As long as it shows your points deducted your ok. It will come.

The second email is your shipping notice. Most of the time I don't even get that one. I know it has shipped when UPS knocks on my door lol.

[quote name='stupidxaznxboi']On the multiple accounts section, mention that you are only allowed to get 3 of the same prize per household, no matter how many accounts you have. Live Search Club will only ship to the same address 3 times for 1 type of prize.

This question comes up a lot..[/quote]

Heh, I thought I did. Weird

I'm gonna add that chart soon! Any other suggestions for FAQ?

[quote name='conchopearl']The first email is the confirmation that you ordered the prize.
Most time I get that one but not always.
As long as it shows your points deducted your ok. It will come.[/quote]

I know that. But I didn't get the eamil which worried me.

But when LSC came back on, it showed my points deducted and my prize ordered so i'm happy. Probably I deleted it by accident or something

[quote name='DaftPunkFan37']Heh, I thought I did. Weird

I'm gonna add that chart soon! Any other suggestions for FAQ?[/quote]

Make the XBox 360 and point value in red and size 7.

Does anyone use the auto-typer option with Anagramssolved.com? Has anyone check the code to make sure it's not malicious? I mean, it runs in C, so it won't get picked up by virus scanners or anything. :\

[quote name='plasticbathmonki']Does anyone use the auto-typer option with Anagramssolved.com? Has anyone check the code to make sure it's not malicious? I mean, it runs in C, so it won't get picked up by virus scanners or anything. :\[/quote]
I've used it, and it worked fine for me.

[quote name='plasticbathmonki']Does anyone use the auto-typer option with Anagramssolved.com? Has anyone check the code to make sure it's not malicious? I mean, it runs in C, so it won't get picked up by virus scanners or anything. :\[/quote]

Over half of us that come on this thread regularly use the auto-typer for Flexicon, including me, and we haven't had any computer issues, viruses, etc. for the past months we've used it.

I am thinking on making a 3rd account on the same IP address, I already have 2 over the past 2 months? Will I get banned or monitored by Mr Microsoft? Thanks!

[quote name='jakvendor']I am thinking on making a 3rd account on the same IP address, I already have 2 over the past 2 months? Will I get banned or monitored by Mr Microsoft? Thanks![/quote]
read the first 4 Posts of the Topic

Well I just got home! and guess what!! UPS DELIVERY NOTICE at my door. I guess it is SCENEIT, but I can not be sure. No one was home. That is super fast.... I love Microsoft, love em so much I want to kiss em!

For those who are using auto typer, is MS (r) Console Based Script Host a program you download? I seem not to have that program on my computer.

[quote name='winterice']For those who are using auto typer, is MS (r) Console Based Script Host a program you download? I seem not to have that program on my computer.[/quote]
I do not think so. It says on the FAQ on anagramssolved

Hey-o! Scene It? on my porch when I got home from work. Ordered the day it came up, live in central PA.

[quote name='Dual45s']Hey-o! Scene It? on my porch when I got home from work. Ordered the day it came up, live in central PA.[/QUOTE]
Same day ordered, live in ohio, no luck =\

Think I'm going to skip flipping the Xbox controller (again) and go for the Wireless Laser 6000 Desktop V2. It's wireless and looks very fancy. If you've recieved this prize, can you give me details on it and if it's worth 10,000 tickets?

The Wireless Laser 6000 Desktop V2 was just released to Club Live yesterday. No one has received it from club live, they may have purchased it through one of the very fine stores. I as well am going for the keyboard, it looks quite gangsta thug.

read the reviews people say it has problems with the wireless keyboard screwing up while typing and having letter mistakes. Also i hate how UPS only ships on weekdays seeing that most people are at work and im at school so they decide to come 20 min before i get home. I wish they would just leave it on my doorstep but no they make you sign for it. I missed my package 2 times now so i had to change my delivery day.

[quote name='jakvendor']The Wireless Laser 6000 Desktop V2 was just released to Club Live yesterday. No one has received it from club live, they may have purchased it through one of the very fine stores. I as well am going for the keyboard, it looks quite gangsta thug.[/quote]

Really? I was pretty sure that it was released a while ago and then taken off and then put back up yesterday. Maybe it was a different keyboard..

Anyways, alright; I'll look around.

Edit: Oh snap.. maybe I won't get the keyboard anymore.. lol. http://www.amazon.com/review/product/B000H14IDC/ref=cm_cr_dp_all_summary?%5Fencoding=UTF8&showViewpoints=1&sortBy=bySubmissionDateDescendinghttp://www.amazon.com/Microsoft-Wireless-Laser-Desktop-69A-00001/dp/B000H14IDC

Wonder if they're getting hacked?

Dangit. I was hoping the mouse/keyboard combo would be good, but I guess not.

Should I get the Keyboard/Mouse set or go for just the mouse (which also has poor reviews)? I only need to replace my mouse, so I really don't care what I get as long as it works.

[quote name='DaftPunkFan37']Wonder if they're getting hacked?[/quote]
Honestly, they are probably getting hacked by some Google cronies who are sick of Live gaining on them in searches. Live is actually losing ground if you don't count "Club Live" searches, but with them, they are gaining substantial ground. If not google then Yahoo for sure.

Of course it could just be that they have grown a little faster than expected and are working on upgrading servers and are a bit behind. Either way it is unacceptable, I'd have lost my job (IT peon) by now if this happened at my smallish (450ish employees) company. How can a company this big that deals entirely with online content (LSC not MS in general) get away with such horrible service? And I'm usually one of their biggest defenders.

[quote name='DaftPunkFan37']Wonder if they're getting hacked?

Dangit. I was hoping the mouse/keyboard combo would be good, but I guess not.

Should I get the Keyboard/Mouse set or go for just the mouse (which also has poor reviews)? I only need to replace my mouse, so I really don't care what I get as long as it works.[/QUOTE]
Personally, I'd wait until they get a bluetooth K/M set. I got the Natural Ergonomic Desktop 7000 when it was up and the keyboard gave me trouble. When I first got it, I put the wireless receiver on the back of my computer and once in a while it was lose connection. I would say it took like 3 or 4 seconds before it reconnected again. It happened enough that I switched the receiver to the front of my computer and works better now. I pretty sure the problem was that when the receiver was in the back, my desk became an obstacle and RF faded out.

Well just called 4MY-Xbox to remove my CC info off my account and they said call back in a few hours cause something is wrong with their servers or something. Guess this is a everything microsoft problem.

Scene It was waiting when I got home today. Ordered the first day it was up, along with the timer.

Still no freaking clue where my February Xbox 360 is, though.

i mean free is free so if you need a keyboard get it, don't expect to see high quality keyboards on lsc now a days. The keyboard isn't that bad it has minor issues such as losing connection when ur like 6 feet away but who sits 6 feet away from a monitor anyway. I would get it on a 2nd account that you use to get smaller items and keep ur other tickets for big items.

[quote name='Tricky']I ordered it on 8/14/08 and I got an email saying that my Live Search Club prize order has been received.

[/quote]

I ordered mine on 8/17. Maybe mine will be here soon. :D

[quote name='VWKILLER0']orders come with invoices now!!![/quote]

Yeah, I saw that when I received my Zune bag. I thought it was a bill. lol

[quote name='CO_mommy']I ordered mine on 8/17. Maybe mine will be here soon. :D[/QUOTE]

Hopefully you will get it this week.

[quote name='CO_mommy']I ordered mine on 8/17. Maybe mine will be here soon. :D
[/QUOTE]

That's when I ordered mine as well. Fingers crossed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back