Live Se-- CLUB BING Thread 3 *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='conchopearl']Is anyone having problems ordering today?
I get to the button that says 'next step' and it doesn't work.[/quote]
I just tested it out with a ringtone and it worked fine. I was able to get to the place order screen but I quit because who would redeem a ringtone?

surprise surprise...the site is down...they're probably taking down rockband now that i am within 1800 tix of it....bastardos....

I am about 660 away from getting scene it myself. Guess I need to get serious again about LSC.
It would help though if they were to send me the games from my 360 bundle. Am I still the only one who is complaining about not getting those games?

Anyone yet to recieve anything from that June/July 07 order? i know 12 weeks, but just wondering. Btw how many weeks has it been, haven't been paying attn.

So you guys think i should start ordereing xbox stuff like a controller or a few games (scene it and kameo atm) without even having an xbox 360 (hoping they come back soon). Basically do you think that i should put that much faith in the idea that xbox 360's will be coming back any time soon. I only have 3 accounts and one of them has 40k on it just waiting and hoping an xbox comes back.

BTW I know I'm basically asking if you think the xbox will come back but really... do you think the xbox will come back.... EVER!?!?!!?

How about your broke ass just goes out and buys a 360 for 200 bucks next week. I mean you are scamming Microsoft with your 3 accounts. Don't be a cheap jerk and pay some money for some stuff. Or is there a problem when u go to the store, since they don't accept gelt?

[quote name='jakvendor']How about your broke ass just goes out and buys a 360 for 200 bucks next week. I mean you are scamming Microsoft with your 3 accounts. Don't be a cheap jerk and pay some money for some stuff. Or is there a problem when u go to the store, since they don't accept gelt?[/quote]I knew you weren't capable of managing that whole "I'm not a troll" act for very long.

[quote name='bofford']So you guys think i should start ordereing xbox stuff like a controller or a few games (scene it and kameo atm) without even having an xbox 360 (hoping they come back soon). Basically do you think that i should put that much faith in the idea that xbox 360's will be coming back any time soon. I only have 3 accounts and one of them has 40k on it just waiting and hoping an xbox comes back.

BTW I know I'm basically asking if you think the xbox will come back but really... do you think the xbox will come back.... EVER!?!?!!?[/quote]
imo, i don't expect the 360 to come back until the Arcade is discontinued (which it very well could be, considering it's getting a $80 price cut). None of the other 360 stuff has gotten out of stock so far, so that's a plus for you.

Personally, i'd stock up on 360 controllers, because if the 360 doesn't come back you'll get a decent amount back when you give it to GS (20 versus 6 for Scene It and even less for Kameo)

I just started playing this again and was wondering if it was a bad thing for those security code things to keep popping up? I get paranoid easily and when I type fast, I don't want them to think I'm cheating..

[quote name='v1et r1ce']I just started playing this again and was wondering if it was a bad thing for those security code things to keep popping up? I get paranoid easily and when I type fast, I don't want them to think I'm cheating..[/quote]

No it's okay to keep getting them. If you're playing Flexicon and gettign the 6 digedt code, count to 8 after hitting 8 search buttons

[quote name='DaftPunkFan37']No it's okay to keep getting them. If you're playing Flexicon and gettign the 6 digedt code, count to 8 after hitting 8 search buttons[/quote]

I usually hit 5 search buttons and wait until the lights turn off and then hit another 5, etc. If I hit 6, the security code always comes up for me.

And v1et I have the exact same paranoia, lol.

On my older laptop (one I'm using now) I never get the pop ups until (sometimes) right before a round of flexicon, not during a game. It has slightly slower load times then my desktop, which is the reason im sure.

I only get paranoid when I cant possibly read the captcha 2-3 times in a row when they have the same damn color for the background and the letters/numbers.

[quote name='stupidxaznxboi']I usually hit 5 search buttons and wait until the lights turn off and then hit another 5, etc. If I hit 6, the security code always comes up for me.

And v1et I have the exact same paranoia, lol.[/quote]
That's exactly what I do...
[quote name='irishsoccermbw']On my older laptop (one I'm using now) I never get the pop ups until (sometimes) right before a round of flexicon, not during a game. It has slightly slower load times then my desktop, which is the reason im sure.

I only get paranoid when I cant possibly read the captcha 2-3 times in a row when they have the same damn color for the background and the letters/numbers.[/quote]
It should be a captcha every 4 puzzles, at least that's what it used to be... I wouldn't worry about typing in incorrect captchas, they are there to prevent bots from advancing to the next puzzle rather than keeping track of who is color blind (me!). Either way, I've typed a 12-20 in before (not all of them wrong, it just was flaky and didn't let me advance) and I still get orders shipped...

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']I just tested it out with a ringtone and it worked fine. I was able to get to the place order screen but I quit because who would redeem a ringtone?[/quote]

Guess I have been banned or something. I am using 2 accounts and my sister has an account she uses on my computer.
I cannot order anything from either account and she can. I guess that means my IP isn't banned.

Maybe contacting support about the issue? The only way to figure out if you have been banned is to ask them directly. Just tell them you can't place orders and see what they say.

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']Maybe contacting support about the issue? The only way to figure out if you have been banned is to ask them directly. Just tell them you can't place orders and see what they say.[/quote]

Duh, lol I am not thinking today. :)

[quote name='conchopearl']Guess I have been banned or something. I am using 2 accounts and my sister has an account she uses on my computer.
I cannot order anything from either account and she can. I guess that means my IP isn't banned.[/quote]

maybe they enacted the 3 per household rule on ringtones too or something like that

i doubt it i had the same problem this is what i did enter all the information by hand everything and make sure your address is right if it does not find it then it wont go through

Anyone recieve Rock Band lately. I ordered mine on 7/15 and still not recieved anything. Are they backorderd or what?.

I ordered a headset from LSC back in May and sent them a msg about an hr ago asking when it would ship. This is what i get back.

[FONT=&quot]Dear Live Search Club Participant:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Thank you for your patience while we researched the status of your prize order. Your prize order has been cancelled. Our Technical Support Team has further reviewed and re-evaluated the game play history on your account. Upon review of your account, a number of the games played violate our criteria of unfair game play and violates our terms and conditions (http://club.live.com/TermsAndConditions.htm) resulting in a cancellation of your order.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Please note, this is a final evaluation and your account standing has been settled. There will be no further correspondence from Live Search Club Support regarding this inquiry.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Regards,[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Live Search Club Customer Support[/FONT]

WTF is that? This was on an account that was zeroed out last year for no reason at all and recently re-instated. Now they are telling me all my orders have been canceled and this is the last contact they will have with me regarding this. WTF WTF WTF!!

[quote name='speed45']Anyone recieve Rock Band lately. I ordered mine on 7/15 and still not received anything. Are they backorderd or what?.[/quote]
hopefully they'll send out a batch soon because i ordered mine on the 26 and i really want it

[quote name='mikebz28']I ordered a headset from LSC back in May and sent them a msg about an hr ago asking when it would ship. This is what i get back.

WTF is that? This was on an account that was zeroed out last year for no reason at all and recently re-instated. Now they are telling me all my orders have been canceled and this is the last contact they will have with me regarding this. WTF WTF WTF!![/quote]
Oh great that's wonderful! I ordered a mouse, kameo, and scene it on an account that was zeroed for no reason back during the bot craze. I got all the tickets back and ordered that stuff! They better come!

[quote name='mikebz28']I ordered a headset from LSC back in May and sent them a msg about an hr ago asking when it would ship. This is what i get back.

WTF is that? This was on an account that was zeroed out last year for no reason at all and recently re-instated. Now they are telling me all my orders have been canceled and this is the last contact they will have with me regarding this. WTF WTF WTF!![/quote]

Can you post your exact email? I'm thinking of asking them soon also.

[quote name='killer9']i doubt it i had the same problem this is what i did enter all the information by hand everything and make sure your address is right if it does not find it then it wont go through[/quote]

Guess I just can't be lazy with the ordering lol.

[quote name='heyitzme']Can you post your exact email? I'm thinking of asking them soon also.[/quote]

dont check the first page or anything it says it in the 1st post.

[quote name='@ndrew']dont check the first page or anything it says it in the 1st post.[/quote]
There shouldn't be anything on the first page about this tho

Send this letter to Gamefaqs board for LSC. Apaprently that lawsuit that they launched against LSC should prevent them from not giving your stuff to you..

[quote name='wutaday09']hopefully they'll send out a batch soon because i ordered mine on the 26 and i really want it[/quote]

same here, ordered it the same day:)

has anyone not recived scene it if they ordred it on the 8/14?

i still havent got it but some people have :cry:

Just a quick note

Please stop bitching/complaining about not getting prizes unless it is over 4 weeks after ordering/after account re-instated. The estimated shipping time is 8-12 weeks. It's getting really annoying to check this site every 3 minutes aiting for a post, and it's "DER I ORDERED MY PRIZE 2 DAYS AGO I HOPE IT COMZ SOON LOL ROFL COPTER"

Last edited by a moderator:
The Microsoft Packaging System ate your prize. You guys are out of luck, it's in their Terms and Conditions. Darn fine print.

You must comply with the Terms, as determined by Microsoft, to receive a ticket or prize. You must not use any bot, macro, cheat code or other automated way to participate in Activities or the Program or to earn tickets. You may not use more than one Windows Live™ ID to avoid restrictions or other limitations on Activities, tickets, prizes or the Program. Microsoft reserves the right to withhold tickets and prizes from any user suspected of activities that violate the Terms or are otherwise unlawful. If the prize packaging machine damages or loses your prize, Live Search Club holds zero liability and Live Search Club will not able to refund your tickets or prize. Additionally, Microsoft reserves the right to remove a charity or other third party (such as an airline) from the prize offerings if Microsoft suspects such charity or other third party of activities that violate the Terms or are otherwise unlawful.

Bah. Until you need both hands to count the number of MONTHS since ordering your prize, you'll find no sympathy from me.

I'm almost hoping they cancel my 360 order or accuse me of cheating. At this point, I'd rather just go out and buy the frakking console.

To date there are only 2 prizes I haven't received yet.
But then I only ordered them 2 weeks ago lol.
Oh and a cookbook today. Why isn't my cookbook here yet?????????????? :D

Meh, I don't think it hurts if wondering if anyone else has gotten the same prize as you ordered. Then, based on when they ordered, you can determine if you might actually get it soon.

[quote name='speed45']Anyone recieve Rock Band lately. I ordered mine on 7/15 and still not recieved anything. Are they backorderd or what?.[/quote]

I just got shipping confirmation for Rock Band today, which I ordered on 8/2.

[quote name='DualDisorder']I just got shipping confirmation for Rock Band today, which I ordered on 8/2.[/quote]

Darn I ordered 3 Rockbands throughout July/August and didn't receive a shipping confirmation for any. :cry:

OMG.. Can I use the "Xbox 360 Wireless Controller for Windows" on my Xbox 360 that I use on the television? The only thing that makes it "for Windows" is the reciever right? :hot:

Edit: And I can sell the reciever for a good $10 off eBay! I'm excited now.. I have 3 controllers for my 360 and need just 1 more :whee:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back