Live Se-- CLUB BING Thread 3 *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those are decent prizes, but most of us all want xbox 360 and Xbox 360 accessories. Hopefully they'll bring back either zunes or vista. Where the hell is that picture frame, it should be up by now.

Too bad they don't show actual images of some of the new items... they do for the bottles, but not for the laptop bag or duffel. I wonder how large/gaudy the LSC logos are on the latter two?

wow both bags gone already, how awful. some ff miles re-added though. and why does everyone keep bringing up the picture frame? that thing is weak, the only reason to get it is maybe if it comes with batteries just so you can use them for something else.

[quote name='louiedog']This time I'm sure they're adding that puppy.[/quote]

I heard they're adding cadavers for medical students.

[quote name='PhrostByte']I heard they're adding cadavers for medical students.[/quote]

Yes, for vet students. They don't put holes in the puppy's box.

[quote name='SlammedNiss']Was 1000 FFM the most you could get before? I thought there was one more higher than 1000?[/quote]

2500 for something like 4300 points was the highest.

[quote name='TehMuff1nM4n']It keeps saying points cant be credited when I try to buy FF miles.[/quote]
your probation officer probably doesn't want you leaving the country. he knows your affection for thai boys is insatiable.

[quote name='kaydensmom69']your probation officer probably doesn't want you leaving the country. he knows your affection for thai boys is insatiable.[/quote]

:lol:

I guess adding in logo'd crap is going to be the new norm on this site. What garbage prizes lately... a girlie bag, water bottle, green duffle bag and a 1gb stick all complete with lame logos. If I had a maxed account, I'd still pass on all this shit.

I'm fine with logos on prizes like thumbdrives, who's going to see it and who cares if they do? But logos on bags and t-shirts are just lame.

Bags are gone, a couple different FF miles options have returned as well as a 1gb swivel flash drive, that is only about 2000 tickets overpriced (2800 tickets).

[quote name='kaydensmom69']your probation officer probably doesn't want you leaving the country. he knows your affection for thai boys is insatiable.[/quote]

And so it begins again. Welcome back Kaydensmom.

Prizes are disappearing off this site faster than twinkies at rosie o donnells house :)

I logged in around 7:15ish to "go to work" for the night and noticed a bigger FFM in the last section next to the jump drives. I dont remember what it was worth cause its something I am not interested in, but i think it was around 2500 ffm miles. Anyhoo, I got done getting my 1000 points about 10 mins ago and realized they took the new FFM down already...... I hope me and my 81000 points dont miss out on something really nice just because of the short life expectancy of the current crop of prizes.

Thumb drive looks nice, but I'll pass.

I ordered one of the 256mb RCA ones a while back from them for a little over 1000 points. It took forever to come, and when it did arrive they "upgraded" me with a different brand that was 1gig. I'm guessing they ran out, which suited me fine. Anyone else get that?

Im also getting a wonderful run time error this afternoon.
lets hope it clears up soon and some beatiful rays of light emerge in the form of digital cameras, camcorders and 360's :)

[quote name='neverletthem']And so it begins again. Welcome back Kaydensmom.[/quote]
lol thanks. on account #3 now. did you finally get that last pog you needed to complete your collection?

oh yeah and so i don't get banned for being "off-topic" again, LSC is neat, yay matt lauer.

wow lets keep getting more prizes with logo's on them how about
Sun Shades for my car
LSC Skins for my Zune,Xbox
Ski Hat
and for 25,000 points a certificate to get the logo tatoo to my ---!

[quote name='foxmnr']and for 25,000 points a certificate to get the logo tatoo to my ---![/quote]
tomorrow is double ticket day if you sign a contract promising to name your firstborn ClubLive.

[quote name='kaydensmom69']tomorrow is double ticket day if you sign a contract promising to name your firstborn ClubLive.[/quote]

Damn my last name is Seal I can't name my new born Club Live Seal (Ouch)

[quote name='VioletArrows']Damn these new rules. I wanted the pens, but when I ordered them the first time, they were sent to the wrong address. Now I can't get new ones. :/[/quote]
sure you can. the restriction is on multiple, identical prizes to the same address, doesn't matter if you use the same account to ship the same prize to different addresses.

[quote name='bruttium']Isn't Club Live Seal the website for Heidi Klum's husband?[/quote]

Congrats when I put in Club Live Seal as a google search your message was second result

[quote name='foxmnr']Congrats when I put in Club Live Seal as a google search your message was second result[/quote]
wow you're right. you don't even need quotes or anything, that's great. i'm jealous, i hope a homeless man donkey punches you.

[quote name='SlammedNiss']Whew. Just ordered 2 sets of 2500 FFM for me and my wife. They were up there for all of 10 minutes.[/QUOTE]

They are still there for 4300 points.

[quote name='mrmagoo1974']They are still there for 4300 points.[/quote]

They keep coming and going. My prize checker has been going nuts for the past 1/2 hour. They are currently there, but I wouldn't be surprised if they weren't in 5 minutes.

EDIT:

Back off again. :)

[quote name='SlammedNiss']They keep coming and going. My prize checker has been going nuts for the past 1/2 hour. They are currently there, but I wouldn't be surprised if they weren't in 5 minutes.[/QUOTE]

LOL they are gone now :)

[quote name='SlammedNiss']Whew. Just ordered 2 sets of 2500 FFM for me and my wife. They were up there for all of 10 minutes.[/QUOTE]

I'm probably going to blow my points soon and quit the site for that very reason. It's obvious that way too many people are sitting on huge amounts of most likely botted points so anything even remotely good is going faster than usual.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back