Live Se-- CLUB BING Thread 3 *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='@ndrew']i just went to the site and a 360 controller with no pic was showing for 4200 tickets then i clicked it and the page refreshed and no controller:hot:. Yah my tracking numbers aren't working yet either[/QUOTE]

I just checked and its there. The white controller is there and its a hair cheaper than the black one was. Black: 4500 White:4200.

[quote name='killer9']just ordered a white one its new diff color so still follows one per household right i ordered the black earlier[/QUOTE]

Exactly \\:D/

Yeah, my tracking numbers are working as well.

All three of my items have been rescheduled for delivery on January 2nd, though.

Again, I'm in PA.

[quote name='killer9']yes my prizes all came with an invoice

MY NON WORKING UPS TRACKING NUMBERS NOW WORK YOU GUYS MAY WANT TO CHECK YOURS!![/QUOTE]

Your right, they are working now!

I am in Western NY i have 2 items coming keyboard/mouse combo and black controller, both say 1/2/09.

[quote name='pyoobez']Yeah, my tracking numbers are working as well.

All three of my items have been rescheduled for delivery on January 2nd, though.

Again, I'm in PA.[/QUOTE]

Lucky you, my crap isn't getting to MA until January 5th.

It was rescheduled also, Yay me... because PA and MA is so far apart. Mmm'kay.

I ordered two 360 controllers (black) about a week or two apart.

Do you think this would be reason enough for me to get neither?

[quote name='zewone']I ordered two 360 controllers (black) about a week or two apart.

Do you think this would be reason enough for me to get neither?[/quote]

If you had them shipped to the same address, then yes. From what I understand, you'll get one of them refunded. If you had them shipped to 2 different address, then it shouldn't be a big deal.

Has anyone here used two accounts to ship to the same address? I made sure to order only one of each prize but it seems I'm only getting orders fulfilled on my newest account and orders made on an older account seem to be getting ignored.

I've been using two accounts and so far my old one has been getting stuff and my new one has received nothing yet. I ordered a deck of cards on my new one to see if they show up. They were ordered on 12/16 so my hopes are not gone yet.

BTW, the flash drive is pretty cool. It has a light in the back that lights up when you plug it in. It is actually worth the 2,800 tickets I spent on it even though it has that logo on it.

Are both your accounts tried to the same address?

I ordered a North Face daypack, a sigg and camelbak water bottle on an older account but I've received nothing. Some of you guys here have received these items already which is why I'm beginning to think LSC is focusing on orders made on my new account.

[quote name='2574']Are both your accounts tried to the same address?

I ordered a North Face daypack, a sigg and camelbak water bottle on an older account but I've received nothing. Some of you guys here have received these items already which is why I'm beginning to think LSC is focusing on orders made on my new account.[/quote]
Yes they are. I'm shipping everything to one address.

I have three accounts all shipped to one address.
Item ordered recieved
Account 1 (Recieved all) (Got shipping mail)
Ogio Half Dome Bag - Wasabi 25-Nov 23-Dec
Swiss Army Laptop Messenger Bag 25-Nov 23-Dec
1 GIG USB Swivel Drive 25-Nov 24-Dec

Actually that reinforces what I've been saying all along. LSC is only fulfilling orders on one account and ignoring the rest.

That Zune and controller you listed in account 2 are exactly when I ordered mine and they have shipped. You're not going to get it because in your case LSC decided to focus on account 1 and ignore accounts 2 and 3.

What about the recent prizes that were added around the start of December? Maybe they've changed the rules and started to enforce the one account per household policy this time around...idk...I just hope I'm wrong and one day get my prizes that I ordered from my older account.

There is no one account per household rule. There's only a one of each prize per address rule. I asked them specifically.

[quote name='2574']What about the recent prizes that were added around the start of December? Maybe they've changed the rules and started to enforce the one account per household policy this time around...idk...I just hope I'm wrong and one day get my prizes that I ordered from my older account.[/QUOTE]

nah I haven't ordered anything recently so I dunno

[quote name='ChoCoBoI']anyone from california receive their stuff yet?[/QUOTE]

I received the Ogio Half Dome Bag - Wasabi today that I ordered on 11/24/2008.

d6068b01.jpg

It's a bit brighter in person.

I also finally received my shipping confirmation for my Xbox Black controller from 12/09/2008. I am still waiting for the confirmation on the Sideline Tote Bag, Apple / Sand I ordered last week.

I still haven't received any shipping confirmation for my 3 digital picture-frame ornaments, even after they put them back up on the prize page. Hopefully they'll be here in time for next year's Christmas.

something disappeared from the 1-1000 catagory I dont know what it is, and something from the 2001-5000 catagory, the globe shaped digital frame.

[quote name='mwc547']can somebody redirect me to where those ridiculous pictures of the LSC botted prizes are?[/quote]

Page 113

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back