Live Se-- CLUB BING Thread 3 *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I'm feeling the same way..I have 33000 but no urge to get more.. I wanted the 360 but it seems so far away and then another 4 weeks for them to ship it (if I'm lucky)

Meh, I have 2 accounts -- each with 60,000 -- and I just don't want any of their crap. I keep hoping something good will pop up eventually. I haven't bothered earning tickets in over a month because I don't see the point.

[quote name='jlewis13']man i think im getting burned out on this ive got about 30k in tickets and just cant get the urge to do more[/quote]
wtf? why don't you just get your maid or butler to play for you? that's what i do.

I got my wireless kb and mouse combo yesterday. I would have gotten my black controller also, but they needed a sig for that. Just ordered PGR4 and the white controller today

I got a Habu mouse yesterday, it's a really nice mouse. Also received the Sigg bottle friday, very nice as well. Got the duffel bag last week, and have put that to use already. I hate getting stuff with the LSC logo on it, but I'm throwing gym shoes in the bag so doesn't really matter what it says, it's gonna stink.

My SIGG bottle just arrived here in the Bay Area, CA. I ordered about a month ago. The color is "Smoked Pearl" which is sort of silvery iridescent. I doubt the color will photograph well, so I won't bother. It was packed terribly, just rolling around in a box. It's a little scratched up on the bottom edge, but no big deal.

[quote name='louiedog']My SIGG bottle just arrived here in the Bay Area, CA. I ordered about a month ago. The color is "Smoked Pearl" which is sort of silvery iridescent. I doubt the color will photograph well, so I won't bother. It was packed terribly, just rolling around in a box. It's a little scratched up on the bottom edge, but no big deal.[/quote]

I've been waiting on about 8 things for over a month now in the Bay Area. Did you get a shipping email with your bottle ?

[quote name='ChoCoBoI']I've been waiting on about 8 things for over a month now in the Bay Area. Did you get a shipping email with your bottle ?[/quote]

Nope, no shipping email.

[quote name='cin84_12']Got Vista today without second email with tracking number. The UPS guy scared the crap out of me.[/quote]

Same here. I just got home and apparently the UPS guy stopped off and dropped off the Zune cable pack.

I got shipping confirm for the Zune car pack last night or the night before.

I did order the cable pack first.

[quote name='cin84_12']Got Vista today without second email with tracking number. The UPS guy scared the crap out of me.[/quote]

What was your order date and your location?

Has anyone gotten a xbox 360 controller (black) ordered around 12/9? Mine still hasn't come in and i'm getting frustrated that it isn't come in

[quote name='DaftPunkFan37']Has anyone gotten a xbox 360 controller (black) ordered around 12/9? Mine still hasn't come in and i'm getting frustrated that it isn't come in[/quote]
I ordered on that exact same day and mine arrived a few days ago.

[quote name='louiedog']My SIGG bottle just arrived here in the Bay Area, CA. I ordered about a month ago. The color is "Smoked Pearl" which is sort of silvery iridescent. I doubt the color will photograph well, so I won't bother. It was packed terribly, just rolling around in a box. It's a little scratched up on the bottom edge, but no big deal.[/QUOTE]

This might sound kinda funny but to the 2 people who got that silver water bottle......Is the opening on top big enough for an average size ice cube? I got the "camelbak" bottle just for that reason, because i wanted something big enough for ice. Also, that camelbak is a very good bottle!

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']I ordered on that exact same day and mine arrived a few days ago.[/QUOTE]

I also ordered one on the 9th and received mine last weekend as well......

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']I ordered on that exact same day and mine arrived a few days ago.[/quote]
If you don't mind me asking, what state do you live in?

[quote name='mrmagoo1974']This might sound kinda funny but to the 2 people who got that silver water bottle......Is the opening on top big enough for an average size ice cube? I got the "camelbak" bottle just for that reason, because i wanted something big enough for ice. Also, that camelbak is a very good bottle![/quote]

Nope, a standard ice cube would probably not fit in this.

---------------- Now playing: Neighborhood Nightmares_01-06-09 via FoxyTunes[quote name='DaftPunkFan37']Has anyone gotten a xbox 360 controller (black) ordered around 12/9? Mine still hasn't come in and i'm getting frustrated that it isn't come in[/quote]

The UPS guy tried to deliver my brothers yesterday in Colorado, I have not seen mine yet, but i am up in alaska. Neither of us had shipping confirmations.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='DaftPunkFan37']Has anyone gotten a xbox 360 controller (black) ordered around 12/9? Mine still hasn't come in and i'm getting frustrated that it isn't come in[/QUOTE]

I also ordered mine on 12/9 and it just arrived today. I'm in CA.

Thanks for all the replies

I live in New Hampshire, so iiinightmar3ii would be the closest. I'm gonna give it a week before I come to a final conclusion

I think my problem is that I run multiple accounts, and I reccieved a pair of headphones (Which I ordered before the rule change) and a xbox 360 controller (white) around the week before XMAS, so I need to figure out which accounts those were and try ordering on those accounts. I actually dont need the controller since the 360 controller I got before XMAS was my 4th (Ordered the Black suspecting the white one would never arrive).

[quote name='SlammedNiss']I'm beginning to think the club live doesn't like me anymore. :([/quote]
Same here.

My friend just got one, and he lives approximatly 2 houses down from me. And he ordered on the same day, probably after I did too.

[quote name='Twie']how often do they add new prizes?[/QUOTE]

There is no way of knowing. If you see something you want, get it or you run the risk of having it disappear and being replaced by something like a snow globe. I used to hoard my points thinking something better would come along and got burnt pretty much every time.

Just got my Zune Dock today, no tracking email on that one though.

EDIT: Does anyone own Flight Simulator X from last time it was up, is it worth getting for that amount of points now?

According to the tracking site, UPS delivered Kameo today, but I looked outside for like a half hour earlier and can NOT find it :/ Does anyone know what it comes in?

[quote name='SuperSonic128']According to the tracking site, UPS delivered Kameo today, but I looked outside for like a half hour earlier and can NOT find it :/ Does anyone know what it comes in?[/quote]

Xbox games come in padded envelopes. Just about everything flat does.

[quote name='DaftPunkFan37']Has anyone gotten a xbox 360 controller (black) ordered around 12/9? Mine still hasn't come in and i'm getting frustrated that it isn't come in[/quote]

same here (blk controller 12/9)...it's like LSC skipped my order and everybody else is getting theirs.

[quote name='Hydro2Oxide']Has anyone on the East Coast gotten anything starting from December? Including tracking emails?[/quote]

I got pretty much all the stuff I ordered here on the 10th or earlier so far. I think I'm still waiting for a journal and pen set, which is no biggie since I just ordered it as I had right around that many points and wanted to close up that account.

just ordered the habu mouse and pgr 4

waiting on a few things including:
picture frame orn. 12/02
360 black controller 12/09
1g flash drive 12/17
food network book 12/17

im guessing ill get the ornament and controller this week when the rest the next but we will see. (Im from NJ)

I ordered a black controller on the 17th of December and I have a tracking number that says I'll have it on Thusday (1-08). I'm in Ohio so I usually get the LSC stuff 2 days from when it ships, so those on the west coast might be a few days behind.

Does anybody else have that annoying thing happen to them in Flexicon when you get an answer, and it searches a picture and sends you down to the bottom of the page? Is there any way around this?

[quote name='Kitchens']Does anybody else have that annoying thing happen to them in Flexicon when you get an answer, and it searches a picture and sends you down to the bottom of the page? Is there any way around this?[/QUOTE]

Yah, it seems to bounce me to the bottom of the page in Chrome and Firefox, but not in IE, which I suspect is sort of a trick played on us to push us subliminally to using IE7...

[quote name='Sleix']Yah, it seems to bounce me to the bottom of the page in Chrome and Firefox, but not in IE, which I suspect is sort of a trick played on us to push us subliminally to using IE7...[/quote]
Well even I'm playing in IE7 and it still does it to me...really annoying

[quote name='Sleix']Yah, it seems to bounce me to the bottom of the page in Chrome and Firefox, but not in IE, which I suspect is sort of a trick played on us to push us subliminally to using IE7...[/quote]

That's weird, because I'm using IE. Maybe I should try Firefox...

Also, anagramssolved is lacking in some of the Flexicon solutions. Hopefully it's just a small bump, and then it'll pick up again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back