Live Se-- CLUB BING Thread 3 *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Liquidx01']EDIT: Does anyone own Flight Simulator X from last time it was up, is it worth getting for that amount of points now?[/QUOTE]
Well, that's up to you and your tastes. Are you the type who likes flying planes? I mean, it comes with the civilian planes, but none of the military planes of the Acceleration Expansion pack.

Myself, I thought it was worth putting a few points into getting, I've always liked the Flight Sims, even though my flying was a little destructive in nature at times. :D

That's peculiar, because it happens to me in all but IE. :D

Meanwhile guys, it's going up n' down like crazy, but the latest toy is here...
pckitat8.jpg

[quote name='MidValley']Play & Charge kit not up anymore:([/quote]

It shows up for me. I finally got my order to go through after a couple tries. Thanks to whoever reported it.

[quote name='jayrama81']Has anyone that recieved Windows Vista Ultimate know if it comes with SP1 or not?[/quote]
Mine did. SKU# 66R-02261, I believe.

Took me 3 or 4 tries to get a play and charge kit ordered.

ya i got mine to work

ordering a 2nd one right now to a friend's house. Hope I get one of them, cause my controller from a month ago still hasn't come up!

Thanks for the tip about the black PnC combo!
Finally something worthwhile for my efforts, and I bet it arrives in a few months when my battery finally dies.
1,000,000 Internets to you sir!

Oh, just a heads up for anyone interested in the SIGG bottle. It's 1 liter. It doesn't say so in the description on LSC and I didn't notice if anyone had mentioned in this thread.

Awesome!!!! Just ordered 2 of them. I love the direction LSC is going here with all the 360 accesories. I am VERY PLEASED! I would love a wireless headset for 360, or microsoft points for xbla games, or gold membership cards, and not to mention GAMES!!!! Keep it up LSC!!!!!

I would definitely love a wireless headset or M$ Live points, as well. Hopefully that is on the list of things to bring in.

I have the 1 liter Sigg bottle and the UPC turns back a $25 bottle on searches. It's a rather nice bottle, Swiss made.

[quote name='Sleix']Yah, it seems to bounce me to the bottom of the page in Chrome and Firefox, but not in IE, which I suspect is sort of a trick played on us to push us subliminally to using IE7...[/quote]

It jumps to the bottom for me in IE, but not Firefox. Never used to do that.

[quote name='Roa']I just received the Xbox Black controller that I ordered. I am really happy :)[/quote]

Did you receive a shipping email?

[quote name='Shrapnellistic']I'm assuming the X360's are refurbs?[/quote]

Apparently some are. Mine wasn't, though. It's just luck of the draw, I guess.

Oh, and I snagged the pnc too. I was really planning on taking a day off from club live as I drained most of my account yesterday ordering the 1gig usb drive and the white controller. Lucky, I had just enough to get the prize... with 77 pts left over.

Hooray for 1001-1024!

How are you guys liking the Zune? I'm thinking about saving a little longer for it or picking up Vista. I would likely use the zune at home, since I prefer my small creative zen for when I'm at the gym.

[quote name='Sleix']Well, that's up to you and your tastes. Are you the type who likes flying planes? I mean, it comes with the civilian planes, but none of the military planes of the Acceleration Expansion pack.

Myself, I thought it was worth putting a few points into getting, I've always liked the Flight Sims, even though my flying was a little destructive in nature at times. :D[/QUOTE]

I've never played any flight sims. Don't know much about them either. Probably should jump in and order it, it is free none the less.

Yeah, I may just get it. I like using sites like this for stuff I wouldn't normally buy on my own.

Thanks for the input btw.

On a whim I ordered another controller. The first one I received was from before the 1x a household rule...we'll see what happens.

I recently got a Zune on an account that has received one before the 1x per household rule so I think you'll get yours too. If I'm wrong then I think this controller will count as new hardware because it doesn't come with a receiver like it did before hence the cheaper price.

[quote name='Microsoft']This is in response to your email regarding Live Search Club.

Thank you for contacting Live Search Club Support. Our Technical Support Team has reviewed and evaluated the game play history on your account resulting in a cancellation of your prize order(s).

The Live Search Club screens game play against criteria meant to identify likely use of bots, macros, or other automated programs to play the games. Those types of activities violate our Terms and Conditions.

Microsoft respects your privacy. Please read our online Privacy Statement. (link: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=74170)[/quote]

:lol: Oh well.

My response:

What's a bot, macro, or other automated program to play the game?

Argh! I just now got enough tickets to order the Play and Charge kit, and I find the prize is gone.... oh well... guess I'll wait, or find something else to spend the tickets on.

I hope they continue putting 360 games and accessories on the prize list. That would definitely keep me coming back.

[quote name='PhrostByte']:lol: Oh well.

My response:

What's a bot, macro, or other automated program to play the game?[/quote]
if you dont mind me asking how did you get caught? i know a lot of people here use the auto typer, and noone gets busted i was thinking of trying but not now.

I got my Zune Cables that i ordered on 12/09 today.
Also i decided to sleep on wether or not to get a play and charge kit or an extra controller first, then I wake up and find out that they are gone. Guess im working up to the controller now.
Also i looked back and i had gottten a Xbox 360 Wireless Common Controller - Windows/USB back in febuary for for 2,500. Does this count towards the whole 1 prize per account thing? I'm asking casue i dont know if its the same as the Xbox 360 Wireless Controller White

[quote name='jlewis13']if you dont mind me asking how did you get caught? i know a lot of people here use the auto typer, and noone gets busted i was thinking of trying but not now.[/quote]

I doubt you'd get in trouble for the auto-taper.. I used a bot. Only had one account though. :(

[quote name='PhrostByte']I doubt you'd get in trouble for the auto-taper.. I used a bot. Only had one account though. :([/quote]
i would advise you not to talk about bots at all since mods really don like it oh and i got my 360 today and 102 boxes of granola
S7300020-1.jpg

[quote name='wutaday09']i would advise you not to talk about bots at all since mods really don like it oh and i got my 360 today and 102 boxes of granola [/quote]

donotwantis3nf5.jpg

[quote name='wutaday09']i would advise you not to talk about bots at all since mods really don like it oh and i got my 360 today and 102 boxes of granola[/quote]

How long did the process from ordering to delivery take for the 360? I'm 8 days away from having enough points to order one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back