Live Search Club Thread *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my Zune Premium Headphones on Monday, just opened the box today (was on vacation). They are the v1 headphones. Haven't used them yet, will try them later.

Has anyone gotten the frequent flyer miles? I want to know what can be done with them. We were all surprised by the ability to redeem the magazines for cash.

[quote name='ohram']Has anyone gotten the frequent flyer miles? I want to know what can be done with them. We were all surprised by the ability to redeem the magazines for cash.[/quote]

Have you tried eBay?

I got my Zune I ordered it 6/1 so just about 3 weeks to get which isnt bad since I saw some people who had ordered it like a week later then me and theirs got canceled. I didnt recieve a shipping confirmation or anything either

I just e-mailed support the following in regards to 360 controller orders placed prior to the ticket increase. I'll post if/when they respond.

Thank you very much for your time and response.

May I ask if more recent orders for this item with the increased ticket cost will continue to get shipping priority? Also, If I decide that the wait will be too long, is it possible to get the tickets credited back?

Thank you so much for your time and continued assistance.

My kitchen Aid mixer came today, ordered it on 6/11.
Wish my crabtree & evelyn traveller thing would come, could use it as a gift.

this is an email from LSC regarding my vx-6000 webcam:

Dear Live Search Club Participant,
Thank you for contacting Live Search Club Support. Unfortunately, your prize(s), due to unexpected popular demand, is/are on back order and we have no estimated shipping date. Please note, after an order is placed, it is then processed for compliance with our Terms and Conditions for fair game play. After an order is processed, found to be in compliance, and your prize is assigned tracking information, you will receive a second shipping confirmation email with any relevant shipping and tracking information
[FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']Kind Regards,[/font]
[FONT='Calibri','sans-serif']Live Search Club Support

wut do you guys thing of this, will i get my web cam?

[quote name='cubetriangle']Is the rule still in effect where you can only get each prize once?[/quote]

You are allowed 3 each of hardware and software to one address.
All other prizes are unlimited.

I just got a shipping confirmation on my zune premium earplugs, sweet! Ordered these on 6/15 :D
I have not gotten a shipping confirmation for Halo 2 yet though... of course since it is the Xbox version, I don't mind waiting for that :)

As of today I received shipping confirmation for Kameo, which I ordered on 6/17. Maybe LSC processes/ships orders on certain days like for a schedule or are mrcheapo's and myself's emails just coincidence? Thoughts?

Damn VX-6000 is backordered? I was about to order one tonight too, might as well go for the keyboard because I wanted to get that also...

[quote name='hec204']Damn VX-6000 is backordered? I was about to order one tonight too, might as well go for the keyboard because I wanted to get that also...[/quote]
ahh i hope u dont get it before i get mine i ordered 5/29 and none of my stuff is here

does anyone know if they will send all my things to me on the same day?

also i ordered them all the same day

[quote name='wutaday09']ahh i hope u dont get it before i get mine i ordered 5/29 and none of my stuff is here

does anyone know if they will send all my things to me on the same day?

also i ordered them all the same day[/quote]
I just ordered one today, still waiting for second confirmation, then I'll have to wait for shipping email, I just hope it's not really backordered otherwise it should have been off the site...

[quote name='grndoom']As of today I received shipping confirmation for Kameo, which I ordered on 6/17. Maybe LSC processes/ships orders on certain days like for a schedule or are mrcheapo's and myself's emails just coincidence? Thoughts?[/quote]
I don't think it is a coicidence, because my friend also ordered the Zune premium earplugs probably only 2 days after me, and she just got her confirmation email on them yesterday too. Maybe Monday is a big shipping day for them??

Hi! I've just started playing on the Live Search club site. I've been playing Chictionary. I keep getting a prompt to enter one of those codes to "prove I'm a human" about every 4 games. Is that normal? I am a superfast typist so maybe they are flagging me, I'm thinking......
What other games are easy to win?

[quote name='Gladler']Hi! I've just started playing on the Live Search club site. I've been playing Chictionary. I keep getting a prompt to enter one of those codes to "prove I'm a human" about every 4 games. Is that normal? I am a superfast typist so maybe they are flagging me, I'm thinking......
What other games are easy to win?[/quote]

Those codes are normal
I've noticed if I start going too fast, I'll get them about every 2 or 3 games
and if you go WAY to fast, you'll get them in the middle of the game, in a different format. Sometimes I'll get on a roll, and they will stop me with one of those, because I resemble a bot

www.anagramssolved.com is a great helper if you get stuck...
or you're just lazy, like me
--------------------------------
I just got 25,000 tickets, and now I'm waiting for the Zune, or something comparable, to come back. The only reason I got on LSC was for an XBox 360 and a Zune, and they are both gone, so now I'm just waiting patiently, and building a crap ton of points!

crosseyedppilot: Thanks! I just experienced one of them during a game because I've really been going fast. I was coming here to ask if ThAT has happened to other people, and you already had written about it! Great service!:lol: I'm working towards my first 1,000 point day. :bouncy::bouncy::bouncy: Hey, one other thing: I noticed you said you waiting for something to get. What about those airline points? Those sound good to me. Is there a reason you wouldn't want a ton of those?

[quote name='Gladler']crosseyedppilot: Thanks! I just experienced one of them during a game because I've really been going fast. I was coming here to ask if ThAT has happened to other people, and you already had written about it! Great service!:lol: I'm working towards my first 1,000 point day. :bouncy::bouncy::bouncy: Hey, one other thing: I noticed you said you waiting for something to get. What about those airline points? Those sound good to me. Is there a reason you wouldn't want a ton of those?[/quote]

Well many people want materialistic items to look back to after the hard work of getting the tickets. Good luck on the first 1,000 day although do you know about the time reset depending on your location?

[quote name='macontosh2000']I think they took away one of the prizes in the 5000+ section.[/quote]
I noticed the same thing just now. I can't quite figure out what it was, but I'll bet nobody cared about it.

[quote name='grndoom']I noticed the same thing just now. I can't quite figure out what it was, but I'll bet nobody cared about it.[/QUOTE]

I cared. It was the 30gb Zune.

[quote name='Dmitriy']Well many people want materialistic items to look back to after the hard work of getting the tickets. Good luck on the first 1,000 day although do you know about the time reset depending on your location?[/quote]
Thanks! I didn't get a full 1,000 this afternoon, but I was playing after midnight last night, so I'm sure that was the reason. I am on the computer ALL the time. I don't know about the time reset thing, but I'm the kind of person who doesn't want to work too hard to figure that out. Since I'm on day and night, I'm sure to get what's due to me. I have relatives in Vegas so I'm after the flyer miles (especially with the prices of flying going up these days). The more I gamble there, the more free rooms I get. Sweet!!! And to think I spent the first 30 years of my working life actually working!!! I'm going to figure out all this online freebie stuff and party on!!!!!!:bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy::bouncy:

[quote name='chude']Wireless keyboard and mouse are gone.[/QUOTE]

fuck! that's gone too. Man, they better keep Rock Band on for at least another week. I'm 7k away from it.

Man, totally forgot about this thing. I wish I had gotten on when they still had the wireless mouse and keyboard. I have over 20,000 tickets that I never used before. The only thing I would consider getting now is Rock Band even though I don't have a 360.

I ordered another Xbox 360 Wireless Controller on 6/13/2008. It should be here Thursday. I ordered it using a second account that I set up using my sister's address.

[quote name='winterice']fuck! that's gone too. Man, they better keep Rock Band on for at least another week. I'm 7k away from it.[/quote]
I need 14 days. It's not all about you!:cry:

[quote name='fawkinjit']No Reason To Play Lsc Anymore

Prizes Are Lame[/quote]

I'd be grateful, these are free prizes they are giving away. Its better than no incentives, wouldn't you say?

I use to be so excited to play on LSC and earn my prizes, but now seeing what the prizes are it is really sad.

I have this gutsy feeling that the Xbox 360 may come back. The reason why, is that the E3 Expo (Electronic Entertainment Expo) is right around the corner and rumor has it that Microsoft will unveil a new Xbox 360 with a bigger hard drive and discontinuing the 20GB version... In saying that maybe LSC will bring back the 360 and help them get rid of the 20GB (Premium) version to make way for this "newer" version that is rumored. That’s just my opinion if rumors turns out to be true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back