Live Search Club Thread *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='PenguinoMF']I traded for a Scene It a couple weeks ago and it cost the guy around $15 to ship it. I don't know if that will change anyone's mind or not.[/quote]I don't think he packaged it correctly...no offense.

I could ship that via Priority Mail for around 7-9 bucks, depending on packing material, if that much.

Sorry if this has been mentioned before but i ordered the Canon SD870 Is because i believe its worth the most, sell for around $210 on ebay but i never recieved the confirmation e-mail. What can i do?

[quote name='raymondleung331']Sorry if this has been mentioned before but i ordered the Canon SD870 Is because i believe its worth the most, sell for around $210 on ebay but i never recieved the confirmation e-mail. What can i do?[/quote]
Wait. It will come, just keep waiting... and waiting... you will ether get your camera one day, or they will give you an email down the line saying they can't give it to you, and refund your points.

[quote name='PenguinoMF']I traded for a Scene It a couple weeks ago and it cost the guy around $15 to ship it. I don't know if that will change anyone's mind or not.[/quote]
I traded for it a week ago and It cost $7-8 for them to ship Scene It + an original Gameboy.

[quote name='goldeneye64']I ordered a Zune backback on Aug. 1st and received shipping confirmation for it today.[/quote]

This year or last?

I jumped on the Scene It before the "price" drop and didn't receive any order confirmation email. Everything else I ordered sent me an email almost immediately saying I had redeemed tickets for it. I've sent an email to their support people also outlining the price difference so we'll see what happens.

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']OMG nobody wants vista! Put up some Microsoft points or a zune.[/quote]

I want Vista (to dual boot w/ XP), I just don't want crappy ass Home Premium for 20,000 when last year it was Ultimate for 6,000.

Home Premium isn't that bad. I use it and even though it doesn't have all the features of ultimate it still has the media center functionally which I really wanted. Just make sure your computer can handle it and your good to go :).

I am back from my vacation!!! What's up boyzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz?

I hope they put a PLAYSTATION 3 on CLUB LIVE!!! I really am NEEDING one. Any ideas?

[quote name='jakvendor']I hope they put a PLAYSTATION 3 on CLUB LIVE!!! I really am NEEDING one. Any ideas?[/quote]

You do realize this promotion is being sponsored by Microsoft, right?

[quote name='jakvendor']I am back from my vacation!!! What's up boyzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz?

I hope they put a PLAYSTATION 3 on CLUB LIVE!!! I really am NEEDING one. Any ideas?[/QUOTE]

This club is a Microsoft sponsored one, so I doubt we'd ever see a PS3. Your best bet would be to save up for a few of the bigger items and try to sell them to make enough for a PS3.

[@ Firethorne and erehwon] If you look back a few pages, you will find that its best to ignore jake, he will be taken care of.

Anyways, I encountered what I believe has been the worst captcha I've seen before.
lscbsav4.jpg

I got it right, as it was just letters, but it's pretty ridiculous nonetheless. Almost a complete color match.

[quote name='grndoom']

Anyways, I encountered what I believe has been the worst captcha I've seen before.
lscbsav4.jpg

I got it right, as it was just letters, but it's pretty ridiculous nonetheless. Almost a complete color match.[/QUOTE]

Wow, that is a bad one.

Anyone gets the "script in this movie is causing Adobe Flash player 9 to run slowly" popup and if you click yes the game stops loading? I get it after every game in chicktionary, word slugger and spelling bee. However, with flexicon I'm getting it twice per game. Anyone know how to get rid of it? I've emailed lsc but their response was that my adobe flash was corrupt and to remove/reinstall adobe flash. Well, I did that and it didn't help at all.

[quote name='winterice']Anyone gets the "script in this movie is causing Adobe Flash player 9 to run slowly" popup and if you click yes the game stops loading? I get it after every game in chicktionary, word slugger and spelling bee. However, with flexicon I'm getting it twice per game. Anyone know how to get rid of it? I've emailed lsc but their response was that my adobe flash was corrupt and to remove/reinstall adobe flash. Well, I did that and it didn't help at all.[/quote]

are u using internet explorer 7 ?

if not then try it

[quote name='Shafted']are u using internet explorer 7 ?

if not then try it[/QUOTE]
Yea, tried it with IE7 and still have the problem.

[quote name='grndoom']Have you tried clearing history/cookies? Maybe that will help since you've already reinstalled flashplayer 9.[/QUOTE]
Clearing history and cookies only works for a two or three games and then the script problem comes back.

[quote name='killer9']you know i would like to see some cutlery on there how bout a good knife set[/quote]

Actually that would be cool. My knives are getting quite dull and I've been looking for a good set.

Wow I think they fixed Seekadoo. I was stuck on "CCR revisited" for as long as I can remember and when I launched the game I got a different puzzle. Although it was glitchy with two blocks missing it wasn't a game stopping bug like CCR with the word list completely blank.

damn i swear the 360 will never show up again. I have 38k points stocked up and that camera is looking more tempting the closer i get, but i would much rather have a 360. And i'm scared to even do anything just because i have a feeling with the raise in price of the zune cases and other items we will see a raise in the 360, and then i won't get one :( but i'm paranoid like that

[quote name='bofford']damn i swear the 360 will never show up again. I have 38k points stocked up and that camera is looking more tempting the closer i get, but i would much rather have a 360. And i'm scared to even do anything just because i have a feeling with the raise in price of the zune cases and other items we will see a raise in the 360, and then i won't get one :( but i'm paranoid like that[/quote]

If the rumored Sept. price drop happens for the 360, they might lower the price in tickets (like Sceneit).

Fingers crossed for some games though, im sure microsoft has some stock of BioShock and Mass Effect sitting around collecting dust :cool:

[quote name='bofford']damn i swear the 360 will never show up again. I have 38k points stocked up and that camera is looking more tempting the closer i get, but i would much rather have a 360. And i'm scared to even do anything just because i have a feeling with the raise in price of the zune cases and other items we will see a raise in the 360, and then i won't get one :( but i'm paranoid like that[/quote]

I felt the same, but have faith man. All I can say is keep getting tickets so you can grab presents for yourself for being so patient, but don't let it drop under 40k or so.

For anyone who ordered Scene It before the price drop, you're SOL.

My question:
I ordered the SceneIt prize on August 14, 2008, for 5800 tickets. I see that today (August 15) the prize can be ordered for 5100 tickets. Is it possible to get the 700 ticket difference refunded? Thank you.
LSC response:
Thank you for contacting Live Search Club Support. Because we ship out prizes daily, and because of the volume of orders, we are not able to change a prize that has been ordered. In the meantime, we encourage you to continue playing to accrue tickets to another prize of your choice.

[quote name='Frog Ribs']For anyone who ordered Scene It before the price drop, you're SOL.

My question:

LSC response:
[/quote]

Lol at prizes shipping out daily. Still waiting for my Xbox controllers from June 30th lol.

[quote name='Frog Ribs']For anyone who ordered Scene It before the price drop, you're SOL.

My question:

LSC response:
[/quote]
Damn. Thanks for emailing them. Looks like I'll never get those points back :cry:.

[quote name='VioletArrows']And so it begins anew...[/quote]And it does again for his trolling posts. He's gone for two more days.

[quote name='grndoom'][@ Firethorne and erehwon] If you look back a few pages, you will find that its best to ignore jake, he will be taken care of.[/quote]I'd actually recommend putting him on your ignore lists.

And yes, not feeding the troll is a good thing.

[quote name='@ndrew']someone give jake a virus that disallows him to view and post in this thread and we will all live in harmony[/quote]Tempting, but no. If he keeps it up, he'll get himself removed from CAG in due time.

My question:

LSC response:
[/quote]

Yeah, I learned this morning that there's no point in emailing these cretins over anything. I made up an email on Friday I was sure had NO trigger words in it, and I still got a canned response that had nothing to do with what I asked.

Quick update on the Xbox Live trial I supposedly didn't have on my refurbished Xbox. I received a PM from grndoom over two weeks ago that I just got done reading right now and he explained how to activate it. At first I didn't see the trial in the account creation setup and gave up hope. I was supposed to join silver first and then I was given the option to activate the trial. Long story short I'm on Live right now downloading some Halo 2 maps. :)

Just recieved my camera!!! WOO
ordered 8/2 recieved 8/19 no confirmation e-mail

EDIT: I mean no shipping e-mail I diid get a confirmation e-mail after I ordered it

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back