Live Search Club Thread *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='ChoCoBoI']is it just me or did anyone else's order of the zune earbuds get canceled and refunded without any prior notice?[/quote]

Are you serious?!:shock: I have no idea if I got my points back or not because I'm not sure how much I had in the first place.

[quote name='rofljeff']Are you serious?!:shock: I have no idea if I got my points back or not because I'm not sure how much I had in the first place.[/quote]

check your account. it should tell you how many points you've earned in what games and also how many poitns you've redeemed.

Oh well at least it was on my other account :). Either way I can tell some new prizes are coming since they took some stuff down and took all the new tags off everything. Hopefully something better than a toaster this time.

[quote name='ChoCoBoI']check your account. it should tell you how many points you've earned in what games and also how many poitns you've redeemed.[/quote]

Ok, I checked and I have not been refunded thankfully. I really wanted those earplugs.

[quote name='goldeneye64']I ordered a Zune backback on Aug. 1st and received shipping confirmation for it today.[/quote]

thats awesome...I ordered the camera on August 2nd so hopefully that email will hit me soon

[quote name='rofljeff']Ok, I checked and I have not been refunded thankfully. I really wanted those earplugs.[/quote]

wait so does that mean they ran out and live search jipped me of my earbuds and didn't have the balls to tell me?

[quote name='ChoCoBoI']wait so does that mean they ran out and live search jipped me of my earbuds and didn't have the balls to tell me?[/quote]

No idea. :whistle2:#

GRAH! It won't let me past the CAPTCHA! It gave me 8 of them in a row, and I KNOW I got at least 5 of them right. After the 8th one, I just gave up and closed the window. :bomb:

Most of the ones I get now look like this:

cantsee.jpg

What the hell am I supposed to do with that?!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='macontosh2000']i got a shipping comfirmation for my zune case :)

Hopefully it will work for the 8GB[/quote]
The case is designed to fit the 30GB model only.

[quote name='VioletArrows']GRAH! It won't let me past the CAPTCHA! It gave me 8 of them in a row, and I KNOW I got at least 5 of them right. After the 8th one, I just gave up and closed the window. :bomb:

cantsee.jpg

What the hell am I supposed to do with that?![/QUOTE]
I always think their just fucking with us when they use those ones.

[quote name='VioletArrows']GRAH! It won't let me past the CAPTCHA! It gave me 8 of them in a row, and I KNOW I got at least 5 of them right. After the 8th one, I just gave up and closed the window. :bomb:

cantsee.jpg

What the hell am I supposed to do with that?![/quote]

It it just me or do sometimes I know I have to captcha right but it still say its wrong?

cantsee.jpg

What the hell am I supposed to do with that?![/quote]

I got my share of those tonight too, Im breaking my neck trying to find an angle where its visible -_-

[quote name='rofljeff']It it just me or do sometimes I know I have to captcha right but it still say its wrong?[/QUOTE]
No, I get those too. Some of mine are clear and I double check, but it gives me another one. It's very annoying.

[quote name='CO_mommy']No, I get those too. Some of mine are clear and I double check, but it gives me another one. It's very annoying.[/quote]

Oh, glad it wasn't just me. It was especially horrible yesterday. I had to enter the Captcha literally 10 times in a row before it finally accepted it and I made sure all of it was right too. I got very annoyed.

[quote name='rofljeff']It it just me or do sometimes I know I have to captcha right but it still say its wrong?[/quote]

It isn't just you. Sometimes they claim I get the regular typed-out captchas (you know, the ones that are plain white type against the blue background, making you wonder why they don't always use those) wrong. I mean, I'm not always the most observant person, but I'm not willing to concede that I am incapable of typing in a few typed-out numbers and letters. I think they just want me to think I'm stupid.

So anyone that has got a controller (or i guess anyone with an 360) know how well the xbox controllers work with the PC. I really need a pc controller and if the xbox one could hook up to my pc somehow that would be great.

[quote name='WarriorBlake']Its been a while, but has any February things come in yet. I still haven't seen my 360 from 2/15.[/quote]

Nothing to report on this end.

Here's to 6 months of waiting. :roll:

[quote name='bofford']So anyone that has got a controller (or i guess anyone with an 360) know how well the xbox controllers work with the PC. I really need a pc controller and if the xbox one could hook up to my pc somehow that would be great.[/quote]
The xbox controller works very well with PC gaming. It hasn't failed me yet and it feels really good in your hand. Make sure you order the controller though and the not the 360 if it comes back since the 360 doesn't come with the adapter needed to play on the computer.

[quote name='blackdarkeye']any news on flight simulator?

been almost a month since i ordered it.[/quote]

It's been almost 5 months here.

well just went through all mmy old accounts and im getting a zune i ordered back in june of 07 i ordered 3 got 1 now going to get another 2/3 aint bad

what im going to do with another i dont know

So it appears as if the price for Scene It has decreased from 5800 to 5100

I was suprised when I looked to the right under my wishlist at how many more tickets I needed.

When do you think they will put an XBOX 360 ELITE on CLUB LIVE? It should be like 35000 points, and I would be all over that SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTt

I am not a tool I just look for valuable information from my peers. What is wrong with that? Seriously, I would like to pick up a 2nd xbox. I have only ordered a couple controllers, not good enough if you ask me. Why do you have a problem with me, you dont know me punk!

[quote name='jakvendor']When do you think they will put an XBOX 360 ELITE on CLUB LIVE? It should be like 35000 points, and I would be all over that SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTt[/QUOTE]

From what I've seen, they have never put an Elite in stock. I doubt they ever will. If they do, it's very likely going to be a refurbished. My Pro I received from them is a refurbish.

[quote name='jakvendor']I am not a tool I just look for valuable information from my peers. What is wrong with that? Seriously, I would like to pick up a 2nd xbox. I have only ordered a couple controllers, not good enough if you ask me. Why do you have a problem with me, you dont know me punk![/QUOTE]

We have a problem with you because first you posted the same question 6 times then you say stupid things. That is why we have a problem with you.

Relax bro. You need to calm yourself down. No need to be racist towards me. I never said anything derogatory towards you. Now, I need to know about the timing the 360 will be placed on the club live and why it is a refurb

[quote name='jakvendor']Relax bro. You need to calm yourself down. No need to be racist towards me. I never said anything derogatory towards you. Now, I need to know about the timing the 360 will be placed on the club live and why it is a refurb[/quote]
How was he racist? Just calm down, if they show up, they show up.

LOL BUNCHA E-THUGS BRINGING THE DRAMA VIA THEiR KEYBOARDS BEHiND A FIREWALL.

HILARIOUS.

10 STREET CREDS For EACH Of YOU REDEEMABLE AT YOUR LOCAL MARTIN LUTHeR KING JR. DRIvE.

[quote name='jakvendor']But I am a noobie club member, I need some details.[/quote]

the 411 on the the XBOX 360 is LSC got lame with their last batch shipped earlier this month & shipped out refurbs with the older cpu's that are proned to over heating.

the batches before that & all those shipped since january had the falcon chip and were new

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back