Live Search Club Thread *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='stupidxaznxboi']What do you guys do when you play the games to make them a little bit less boring? I'm curious because I sit here typing in words to Chicktionary.. but at the same time I do dramatic, unnecessary movements (aka my dancing) and sing to my music to keep myself entertained, lol.[/quote]

Talk to people on AIM, and watch tv, its a good thing that flexicon doesn't require ones 'full attention' :cool:

Oh wow, I finally got off my lazy ass and programed the auto typer for Flexicon (had my doubts before) and I gotta say.. this is so cool! Haha, no more chicktionary for me for a while..

[quote name='DaftPunkFan37']They'll probably put up Rock Band 2 in a month or so for 30K[/QUOTE]
Yep, that's my thought too. I think it only went down because RB2 is coming and I don't think Harmonix is going to be producing anymore Rock Band bundle. I sort of wish they put up World Tour instead, though.

[quote name='winterice']Yep, that's my thought too. I think it only went down because RB2 is coming and I don't think Harmonix is going to be producing anymore Rock Band bundle. I sort of wish they put up World Tour instead, though.[/quote]

I wouldn't mind them trying to move some old Rock Band bundles for like 12,000 points or GH3 for 8,000 points when the sequels come out. I have yet to purchase either franchise.

microsoft prolly wont put up items that just come out and ones they are making money on. Rockband was probably only put up to get rid of the excess amount they would have after rockband 2 came out. I still think micorsoft is using live search to get rid of there items that arent very hot and older items.

Can you have 2 accounts that is tied to the same address with a different receipant. I know I am still limited to the 3 of the same kind item thing, but is it ok to have 2 accounts to the same address? Thanks! I just want to make sure.

[quote name='jakvendor']Can you have 2 accounts that is tied to the same address with a different receipant. I know I am still limited to the 3 of the same kind item thing, but is it ok to have 2 accounts to the same address? Thanks! I just want to make sure.[/quote]
I literally just asked that question on the previous page

facepalmbq8dj7.jpg

Yes you can

Another Reason why we need a restarted topic w/ a FAQ page

Can you have 2 accounts that is tied to the same address with a different receipant. I know I am still limited to the 3 of the same kind item thing, but is it ok to have 2 accounts to the same address? Thanks! I just want to make sure.

Please answer this. I need to know.

[quote name='jakvendor']Can you have 2 accounts that is tied to the same address with a different receipant. I know I am still limited to the 3 of the same kind item thing, but is it ok to have 2 accounts to the same address? Thanks! I just want to make sure.

Please answer this. I need to know.[/quote]
I answered it already.

You can't even wait 6 minutes for a god damn answer before posting again?

facepalmbq8dj7.jpg

OMFG

I said YOU CAN!! IT WAS UNDER THE FIRST PICTURE....

Meh, I probably wouldn't've seen it either, since the pic is so big. Sorry, I just hate how people keep asking questions that have been answered 5 times over

I personally have not used multiple accounts until yesterday (hence why I asked on the previous page). Numerous people have done it and gotten it to work and would gladly help you

Then I pose the question to all the mofo CHEAP ASS GAMERS! IF YOU HAVE MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS TO THE SAME ADDRESS ON CLUB LIVE. PLEASE HELP ME, HAVE YOU ORDERED OFF BOTH ACCOUNTS AND HAVE YOU RECEIVED THE PRODUCTS AND HAD ANY PROBLEMS. THANKS!

Yes I Have More Than One Account And Have Gotten Stuff From Both! Caps Lock Is Like Cruise Control For Cool!11!!!11!! I have never seen anybody as impatient as you are.

[quote name='jakvendor']Then I pose the question to all the mofo CHEAP ASS GAMERS! IF YOU HAVE MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS TO THE SAME ADDRESS ON CLUB LIVE. PLEASE HELP ME, HAVE YOU ORDERED OFF BOTH ACCOUNTS AND HAVE YOU RECEIVED THE PRODUCTS AND HAD ANY PROBLEMS. THANKS![/quote]

If you can't wait 5 minutes for an answer, I wish you good luck waiting two months or so before you have a single prize in your hands.

lol how u keep up with 18 i have 3 and barely get the tickets on them every day unless u use autotyper but i dont wanna chance it :D

[quote name='killer9']i have 18 accounts i have recieved tons of prizes already from multiple accounts[/quote]

You're fucking kidding me right?

If this is true, please tell me how I can be more like you

lol well they were created back in da bad days of nuke thats why so many recently many were unzeroed and i ordered more stuff right now i only keep 6 going the rest are dormant

and how to i keep track of all the emails i have them on a wordpad doc and all have the same pass simple really

What do you guys know about the toaster oven now on club live? Is it worth the 15.5k points? And do you think SceneIT is a good deal for 5800 points?

I am thinking on getting both, but i would burn 21k points total.

[quote name='jakvendor']What do you guys know about the toaster oven now on club live? Is it worth the 15.5k points? And do you think SceneIT is a good deal for 5800 points?

I am thinking on getting both, but i would burn 21k points total.[/quote]

The only thing worth getting is the camera. Quit wasting your time in here, you have 40,000 point to accrue.

[quote name='hec204']He probably has a bot...
There's a certain bot out there that maxes your accounts in a few minutes[/quote]

yet if he had a bot y would he be only using 6 of his 18 accounts unless hes lieing about that but i have faith in him :D

haha i remember back in the day with then nuke bot, they banned me for playin legitly, so i got pissed and i pretty much made 10 accounts and got a crap load of movie tickets and a zune somehow... never got vista ultimate :( but now they are sending it to me with the wireless 360 controller but those i earned legitly

[quote name='jakvendor']What do you guys know about the toaster oven now on club live? Is it worth the 15.5k points? And do you think SceneIT is a good deal for 5800 points?

If it doesn't fit texas toast, it can gtfo.

Just ordered the Kitchenaid stand mixer for my brother. My wife and I already have one (in a snazzy gray finish) and find it to be pretty useful. With all of the recently restored accounts, it seemed wise to burn my balance before everything interesting was gone.

Someone said Scene It nets you $27 at Gamestop. Probably less now, but I can't imagine more than $20 with controllers.

Speaking of which, how much does the 360 controller go at Gamestop?

[quote name='killer9']18 dollars for the 360 controller at gamestop
11 at gamecrazy[/quote]
Cool. I'll probably get a 2nd one for myself and sell one at GS

I'm going to randomly make a conversion chart right now..

Kameo -- 2,500 tickets at Retail 13.99 (Best Buy) is 100 tickets = $0.56
Scene It -- 5,800 tickets at Appox. 25.00 (Gamestop) is 100 tickets = $0.43
Kitchen Aid Mixer -- 31,000 tickets at Online 269.99 (Amazon) is 100 tickets = $0.87
20 Song Download -- 1,850 tickets at 19.80 (0.99/song) is 100 tickets = $1.07 (Nice)
Zoo Tycoon 2 (ZooCollec) -- 1,800 tickets at Appox. 15.00 (Ebay) is 100 tickets = $0.83

Just some random numbers for you guys.. I did it on the prizes I was considering. I'm probably going to get Kameo or SceneIt next.. and if I somehow get those I'll get Zoo Tycoon. Then I'll save for some new prizes to come out. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
What would the conversion numbers for 360 stuff be if you traded them in?

Is the Mouse wireless?

Also, I somehow passed the daily ticket limit despite not using my acct today. IS the cutoff still 8PM EST or has it been changed?

Pens: 0.29 cents/ticket.
Cards: 0.36 cents/ticket.
Ball Game: 4 cents/ticket.
Everest: 0 cents/ticket.
Journal: 0.25 cents/ticket.
Tumbler: 0.74 cents/ticket.
Backpack: 1 cent/ticket.
Earplugs: 0.57 cents/ticket.
Hat: 1.36 cents/ticket.
Visor: 0.82 cents/ticket.
Shirt: Nobody wants to buy your advertising shirt.
30-Minute Meals: 0.60 cents/ticket.
Tote bag: 1.39 cents/ticket.
Kameo: 0.27 cents/ticket.
PGR3: 0.80 cents/ticket.
Everyday Italian: 0.67 cents/ticket.
Everyday Pasta: 0.67 cents/ticket.
FSX: 1.70 cents/ticket.
Barefoot Contessa: 0.68 cents/ticket.
Cook with Jamie: 0.67 cents/ticket.
Mouse: 0.5 cents/ticket.
Halo 2: 0.48 cents/ticket.
Controller: 0.9 cents/ticket.
Coffee Maker: 0.8 cents/ticket.
Rock Band: 0.6 cents/ticket.
A MIXER: 1.13 cents/ticket.
Natural Wireless Ergonomic Desktop 7000 .76 cents/ticket
Vista Home Premium .833 cents/ticket
Microsoft Office Standard 2007 1.6 cents/ticket
Canon Powershot SD870 IS 0.50 cents/ticket

got from a website i visit

THE LEGEND
Item Name
Description
Ticket Price
Price Of the Item

Triangular Pen Pack
TriangularPenPack_med.jpeg

A three pack of Live Search Club pens, in an assortment of colors
Ticket Price- 325
Price- 95 cents

Deck of Playing Cards
PlayingCards2Green_lg.jpeg

Poker sized deck
Plastic coated for rich texture
Color: Green / Brown
Ticket Price- 350
Price- $1.25

Net Ball Game
NetBallGame_med.jpeg

Four-piece set includes two mini lacrosse sticks, sponge ball, and durable cinch backpack.
Ticket Price- 750
Price- $30 (closest i could find, the sticks are probably cheap flimsy ones, but most sellers sell high quality ones.)

Hidden Expedition: Everest
HiddenExpeditionEverest_lg.jpeg

Fresh from a successful exploration of the wreck of the Titanic, the Hidden Expedition Club will pit one of its stellar members against a formidable group of opponents in a race to the summit of Everest. Other groups will battle you to be the first to summit Mount Everest. Expert Everest climber Ed Viesturs will assist you along the way. Explore mysteries of the world as you find hidden clues. Race to the Roof of the World!
Ticket Price- 800
Price- Free, Multiple download areas if you search for it.

Mystery Case Files: Ravenhearst
MysteryCaseFilesRavenhearst_lg.jpeg

Rumors surrounding the history of stately Ravenhearst Manor have circulated for decades. The recently acquired diary of Emma Ravenhearst may hold the key to unraveling the tale behind this unsettling place, yet the pages are missing. Players assume the role of Master Detective to unlock secrets held within Ravenhearst, scouring a myriad of enhancing rooms in the manor for cleverly hidden clues. Locating and assembling diary pages helps tell the story of the house and, ultimately, unlock the mystery.
Ticket Price- 800
Price- $19.99

Journal & Pen
JournalPen_lg.jpeg

7 x 7
100 sheets of ruled paper
Clear poly cover
Includes pen
Ticket Price- 895
Price- $2.20

Fusion Tumbler, Pink, Light Blue, Brown, Red
FusionTumblerPink_lg.jpeg

Pink stainless steel/acrylic tumbler with Search Icon logo and URL
Ticket Price- 950
Price- $7.00

Zune Backpack
ZuneBackpack_lg.jpeg

For carrying your Zune and Zune accessories on the go.
Includes:
main compartment
zipped front pocket
2 mesh side pockets
draw string closure
Ticket Price- 1000
Price- $10.00

Zune Premium Earplugs
ZunePremiumEarplugs_lg.jpeg

the Zune Premium Headphones feature a noise-isolating design to drown out everything but your media collection. Superior sound quality and bass are a welcome upgrade for those who are seeking a premium listening experience.
Ticket Price- 2800
Price- $40.00

Twill Hat
Prize_Mall.aspx

Colors: Black, Light Blue, Stone, White
Ticket Price- 1,100
Price- $14.99 - $18.99

Twill Visor
TwillVisorWhite_med.jpeg

Colors: Black, Light Blue, Stone, White
Ticket Price- 1,100
Price- $8.99

Men T-shirts
MensDarkBrownTShirtXXL_lg.jpeg

MensGreenIrelandTShirtL_med.jpeg

MensBrownRingerTShirtM_med.jpeg

Ticket Price- 1,100
Price- I am guessing around 6-8 dollars. There is no real price as of now.

Women T-Shirts
WomensBlackTShirtL_med.jpeg

WomensChocolateRingerTShirtM_med.jpeg

WomensFindYourselfRingerTShirtL_med.jpeg

Ticket Price- 1,100
Price- 7-9 dollars Same as before, no real price, womens clothing seems to be priced a tad higher than men

30 Minute Meals
30MinuteMeals_lg.jpeg

Rachael Ray's fans can't seem to get enough of the wonderful recipes featured on her television show, 30-Minute Meals.
Ticket Price- 1,700
Price- $10.17

Sideline Tote Bag
SidelineToteBagAppleSand_med.jpeg

Colors: Aqua & Sand, Pink & Brown, Apple & Sand
tote bags affixed with metal dog tags with Search Icon and club.live URL
Ticket Price- 1,800
Price- $25

Kameo Elements Of Power
KameoElementsofPowerforXbox360DVD_lg.jpeg

As blood ties are betrayed and ancient rituals shattered, the Troll King Thorn is unleashed into Kameos world once more, fully intent on completing the destruction of the Elfin Empire with his barbarous Troll army. The only hope for salvation lies with young Elf Kameo and her gifts of control over the legendary Elemental Warriors, though her own familys involvement in Thorns captivity (and, she will come to discover, his release) also marks her out as one of the Troll Kings critical targets...
Ticket Price- 2,500
Price- $6.68

Project Gotham Racing
5141D0S2V1L._SL160_AA115_.jpg

Project Gotham Racing 3 creates the ultimate rosterof the hottest supercars in existence, introduces them to the high-definition era, and drops them into a completely new gaming world, where style rules the road.
Define and create individually customized gameplay; race on or offline; and drive what you want, where you want. Drive with style and daring to earn Kudos in front of large crowds, and win badges to reward your skills in all areas of the game.
Ticket Price- 2,500
Price- $19.99

Everyday Italian
51V3CR5DR2L._SL160_AA115_.jpg

Everyday Italian is true to its title: the fresh, simple recipes are incredibly quick and accessible, and also utterly mouth-watering-perfect for everyday cooking.

Ticket Price-3,200

Price- $21.45

Everyday Pasta
51d7P8ZbcPL._SL160_AA115_.jpg

Giada invites you to share her love of this versatile staple with more than a hundred brand-new recipes for pasta dishes, as well as for complementary sauces, salads, and sides tempting enough to bring the whole family to the dinner table.
Ticket Price- 3,200
Price- $21.45

Flight Simulator X Deluxe Win32 English
base_media

Complete point-to-point objectives and skill-based tests, or just fly around the world if you would prefer that to ferrying passengers or cargo in Microsoft Flight Simulator X Deluxe. Pilots can watch moving cars and detailed buildings in cities below; traffic on highways; indigenous houses, farmland and livestock; and wildlife in its natural habitats. With mission-based gameplay, players have a specific purpose as their world comes alive with automobile traffic, moving boats and ships, and animal life. With more than 50 missions to choose from,aviators can build their skill levels andengage in stimulating gameplay. Players canchoose to compete in the Red Bull Air Race or bring relief material to the Congo, keeping track of their progress on each mission Language: English
# ESRB Rating: E (Everyone)
Ticket Price- 3,250
Price- $55.36

Barefoot Contessa at home
31R05S5ZDXL._SL500_AA180_.jpg

Everyday Recipes by Ina Garten: A collection of uncomplicated, tried-and-true recipes featuring elegant but easy-to-prepare dishes for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, for both everyday meals or special occasions.
Ticket Price- 3,400
Price- $23.10

Cook With Jamie
ref=sr_1_1

My guide to making You a better cook by Jamie Oliver: A celebrity cook best known for his work as the "Naked Chef" demystifies a range of culinary techniques and food-serving practices, from stocking a kitchen and mastering food-preparation basics to selecting groceries and matching wines with dishes.

Ticket Price- 3,700 Tickets

Price- $24.75

IntelliMouse Explorer
base_media

Optical Technology
The optical sensor tracks movement on nearly any surface without the hassle of clogged mouse parts.

4-Way Scrolling
Scroll four ways for greater efficiency and comfort with Tilt Wheel Technology.

Ergonomic Design
Helps you work longer without discomfort.

Customizable Buttons
Get quick access to the media, programs, and files you use most often with customizable buttons.
Ticket Price-4,000
Price- $40.00 Based off of Microsoft Website

Halo 2 For Xbox
base_media

Halo 2 is the sequel to the highly successful and critically acclaimed Halo: Combat Evolved. In Halo 2, the saga continues as Master Chief, a genetically enhanced super-soldier, is the only thing standing between the relentless Covenant and the destruction of all humankind.
Ticket Price- 4,200
Price- $19.99

Xbox 360 Wireless Controller for Windows
base_media

Wireless Integrated 2.4 GHz high-performance wireless technology lets you control the action.
For PC and Xbox 360
Xbox 360 Controller for Windows works with most Windows XP-based PCs and Xbox 360.
Vibration Feedback
Ensures riveting game play every time.
Ergonomic
Award winning compact ergonomics provide a more comfortable gaming experience.
Enhanced PC Gaming
Precise thumb sticks, two pressure-point triggers, and 8-way directional pad for enhanced PC gaming.
Ticket Price- 5,500
Price- $60.00 Only Sold At Bestbuy

Kitchen Aid Coffee Maker
KitchenAidCoffeeMaker_lg.jpeg

The powerful stainless steel heat pump and commercial-style showerhead ensure evenly distributed hot water for superb brewing. The result? Exceptionally smooth and flavorful coffee within minutes.
Ticket Price- 25,000
Price- $199.99 Bed Bath and Beyond Price

Rock Band Special Edition X360
RockBandSpecialEditionX360_lg.jpeg

This bundle includes Guitar, Drum Kit, and Microphone plus software. Rock Band is the collaborative, competitive, or 1-player music game that lets you and your friends form your own band, in person or online, and live out your rock and roll fantasy. Developed by Harmonix, developers of the blockbuster Guitar Hero franchise, Rock Band is an all-new platform for gamers to experience music, giving players the chance to rock in the shoes of the biggest guitarists, bassists, drummers and singers of all time -- as a solo superstar or as part of a hard rocking band. Rock Band delivers the most authentic music game ever -- by challenging rockers to master lead guitar, bass guitar drums and vocals. Built on unprecedented deals with top record labels and music publishers, the music featured in Rock Band spans all genres of rock and includes many master recordings from legendary artists.
Ticket Price- 25,000
Price- $149.99

KitchenAid Mixer - Artisan, White Black
KitchenAidMixerArtisanWhite_lg.jpeg

The Artisan mixer's strong 325 watt motor delivers the power to handle the heaviest mixtures, and mix large batches easily. The 5-quart polished stainless steel bowl with ergonomic handle is big enough to handle large batches of heavy mixtures. Its ergonomically designed handle is contoured to fit the hand and makes lifting the bowl more comfortable.
Unique Mixing Action
The beater spins clockwise as the shaft spins counter clockwise; moving the beater to 67 different points around the bowl. This unique mixing action creates a thorough blend of ingredients and eliminates the need to rotate the bowl.
Multiple Speeds
10 speeds allow the user to select the right speed for the mixing job; from very high to very slow stir. It's easy to select the precise speed needed for a perfect mix.
Ticket Price- 31,000
Price- $350.49

Microsoft Vista Home Premium
MicrosoftVistaHomePremium_lg.jpeg

Get things done easily and intuitively:
# Breakthrough design makes your PC easier to use. Integrated search makes finding programs and files super fast (including documents, e-mails, photos, and music)

Have better protection for your PC and family:
# With features including Windows Defender andimproved Parental Controls, your personal information, your PC, and your family are better protected

Enjoy entertainment a whole new way:
# The dramatically improved entertainment experience - spanning TV and movies, photos, music, and DVDs - will redefine the way you think about your PC

Be productive, entertained, and mobile:
# Get the most from your mobile PC with simplified power management, easier wireless networking, better device synchronization and improved Tablet PC support
Ticket Price- 20,000
Price- $239.95

Natural Wireless Ergonomic Desktop 7000
NaturalWirelessErgonomicDesktop7000_lg.jpeg

* 2.4 GHz wireless technology
The USB mini-transceiver connects wirelessly right out of the box with virtually no interference, and up to 30 feet of wireless range.

* Advanced ergonomic design
Design promotes a more natural hand, wrist, and forearm position for greater comfort.

* High Definition Laser Technology
Microsoft High Definition Laser Mouse products are more precise, more responsive, and deliver smoother tracking.
Ticket Price- 11,500
Price- $149.99 $80.00 NEWEGG price

Microsoft Office Standard 2007
MicrosoftOfficeStandard2007_lg.jpeg

New graphics capabilities, formatting galleries, and an improved user interface make it even easier for you to produce high-quality documents that you can be proud of.

Enhanced reliability and security features:

With an improved junk e-mail filter, anti-phishing tools, and Document Inspector for removing personally identifiable information from your documents, you can work with more confidence and security

Find commands and help with ease:

A new streamlined user interface and an enhanced Help system helps you quickly learn about the programs and find answers to your questions.

Suite Contents:

* Excel 2007
* Outlook 2007
* PowerPoint 2007
* Word 2007

Ticket Price- 25,000
Price-$359.82 WALMART PRICE

Canon Powershot SD870 IS
CanonPowershotSD870IS_lg.jpeg

The stylish PowerShot SD870IS Digital ELPH is no ordinary camera. 8.0 megapixels of resolution, an Optical Image Stabilizer, and 3.8x optical zooming. Featured with Face Detection Technology for worry-free people shots. A large 3.0-inch LCD to give you a perfect view of your scene. The Auto ISO Shift and ISO 1600 deliver brilliant images in challenging lighting.

Ticket Price- 40,000
Price-$259.84 Walmart price

CREDIT GOES TO ORIGINAL POSTER:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back