Live Search Club Thread *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can anyone on this forum possibly know when they are going to put new stuff up unless one of us works for microsoft. So guys stop asking questions when prizes will come back no one knows they come back at random times and are mostly items that are older and aren't really popular items there selling. Such as scene it just came up because scene it 2 is coming out and im guessing they put the 20 GB xbox up because of the new 60 gb bundle coming out.

[quote name='jakvendor']Go keep buying your dumb cookbooks. Cookbooks are for women, to cock for us men. Make them buy their own dumb cookbooks.[/quote]

It's a woman's job to COCK for men???

If your woman is cocking for you then you've got other problems :lol:

[quote name='jakvendor']How Dare You! I Demand The Information On The Club Live? Holla Back At Cha Boy![/quote]

Hey, you wanna go out, wear some baggy pants and a jacket three sizes too big, act derogatory towards some females, inquire about their sizable rear ends, engage in a battle of raps, and then SUPAHMAN DAT HO?

I see you're gangster. I'm quite gangster myself.

Day 438: Tensions have begun running high as games become repetitive and irritating. Some wait patiently, while others begin to question whether there are any prizes at all. The games tease us and tells we are wrong when we know we're right. It has made some succumb to madness and limbo, asking questions they've already asked, lashing out, and speaking gibberish.

Morale is low.

[quote name='VioletArrows']Day 438: Tensions have begun running high as games become repetitive and irritating. Some wait patiently, while others begin to question whether there are any prizes at all. The games tease us and tells we are wrong when we know we're right. It has made some succumb to madness and limbo, asking questions they've already asked, lashing out, and speaking gibberish.

Morale is low.[/quote]

hahah made me laugh and yes i cant stand playing the games anymore but we MUST PUSH ON FOR WE ARE THE CHEAP ASS GAMERS. :booty:

What's the ticket ceiling for chicktionary? I think I remember someone posting that they hit it at like 32K. I only reached around 22,900 tickets and then they were out of games. Also, in flexicon, is there another way to enter the answer instead of clicking with the mouse? Flexicon doesn't require a lot of work but the clicking every answer and captcha is annoying. I've never had this much captcha poping up in a game before.

[quote name='winterice']What's the ticket ceiling for chicktionary? I think I remember someone posting that they hit it at like 32K. I only reached around 22,900 tickets and then they were out of games. Also, in flexicon, is there another way to enter the answer instead of clicking with the mouse? Flexicon doesn't require a lot of work but the clicking every answer and captcha is annoying. I've never had this much captcha poping up in a game before.[/quote]

max chictionary points is 22900 and is also around 23k for spelling bee

Man LSC really messed up the reset timings. It was 6pm Central time, now mine just got reset at 11pm. Then again I haven't played for a couple weeks and maybe it's been changed?

I don't think anyone's said this yet, so I'll say it.

SceneIt? has been reduced from 5,800 tickets to 5,100 :D.. I think I may get this one before I get Kameo..

[quote name='VioletArrows']Day 438: Tensions have begun running high as games become repetitive and irritating. Some wait patiently, while others begin to question whether there are any prizes at all. The games tease us and tells we are wrong when we know we're right. It has made some succumb to madness and limbo, asking questions they've already asked, lashing out, and speaking gibberish.

Morale is low.[/quote]

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Morale is low.[/quote]

I gotta agree, this cracked me up. Thanks for that.

Morale is low.[/quote]

:lol:...I think you just made my day!

[quote name='sangredekrazy']Hello I'm pretty new to LSC and just wondering how often they do the double points days?

Thanks a bunch![/QUOTE]

Edit: 2574 and Dual45s is right. LSC only had two double tickets day.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Tricky']They do double tickets day once a month.[/quote]

[quote name='2574']I've been playing on LSC for around 8 or 9 months and I've only seen double ticket day twice.[/quote]

I have to agree with 2574 I've only been a part of two, are they sneaking them in unannounced? Slick bastards!

Morale is low.[/quote]

The game, you haz won it.

[quote name='2574']I've been playing on LSC for around 8 or 9 months and I've only seen double ticket day twice.[/quote]

I agree. Only 2 double ticket days. I wish it was once every month.

what i want to know is who microsoft is in bed with that made them think it was a good idea to switch out video game stuff for kitchen stuff...honestly, i dont (personally) know any gamers who CAN cook....we eat things that come pre-packaged and/or can be prepared during "pause"... just an observation

[quote name='stupidxaznxboi']Ah, good point. Not everyone who uses Live Search Club is a gamer.[/QUOTE]
I am a housewife and gamer. lol We don't have to be one or the other.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']It's for the housewives who want to sit at home and click their way to a mixer.[/quote]

That's stereotypical, I'm a guy, and a gamer, and I enjoy cooking. So fuck you mister:D!

EDIT: Picture This is a REALLY easy game if you find a smart partner. All you have to do is click "no image" or whatever that button is, and it's an easy 25 tickets.

EDIT EDIT: If anyone want's to do this with me, post, and I shall give you my AIM SN, and we can try and get it to work.

yea me and a buddy did picture this and we logged into it at the same time and kept trying until we got each other as partners. We were able to easily play and pick the correct images over the phone and were getting 40 tickets every minute and a half (or however long the game lasts i don't remember). We played like 5 game sin a row getting 40 tickets each time, but then we feared they would get suspicious of our perfect games so we stopped heh.

Sort of annoying too that you can't pick who you play with like in the new anagram game. Pick someone you know and pick legit answers for max points.

EDIT: Ah, bofford did it the hard way.

Just another quick question if anyone has some insight...how many tickets do you get for the Ls toolbar per search?

I use a Macbook with safari and the toolbar does not work for it.

Thanks much!

lol 2nd time i read post about not being able to choose a partner. jeez the point of the game is to try and get lucky and choose the same picture. LSC isn't just going to let you choose a friend and make an easy 40 tickets and it would delete the whole purpose of the game and it would basically be looking at pictures for points.

also has any1 received there copy of halo 2 (doesn't matter when you ordered just wanna know if anyone has got theirs yet)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='sangredekrazy']Just another quick question if anyone has some insight...how many tickets do you get for the Ls toolbar per search?

I use a Macbook with safari and the toolbar does not work for it.

Thanks much![/quote]

1 ticket per search, max 10 tickets a day.

[quote name='@ndrew']lol 2nd time i read post about not being able to choose a partner. jeez the point of the game is to try and get lucky and choose the same picture. LSC isn't just going to let you choose a friend and make an easy 40 tickets and it would delete the whole purpose of the game and it would basically be looking at pictures for points.
[/quote]

They might as well, what with the fact that most folks cheat anyway. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back