Live Search Club Thread *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='kcarr']thx now i can just hope that my vista comes that i ordered soo soo long ago the estmated ship date was today and i ordered it 6/28 account zered

i would really like to use that os rather than xp

btw did anyone get a vista ultimate recently?????[/quote]
I didn't order a vista but I have recently received a controller and 3 games...I'm still waiting for my Zune to come in. Anybody in the East Coast gotten a Zune ordered around July 12???

[quote name='TomoyoN']What is the most recent order date that has been fufilled???[/quote] The items I just received were ordered on July 8th...

[quote name='Sarge']I ordered 7/23 with an account that DID NOT get zeroed

Should I be expecting a zune or no?[/quote]

Well, since people have been getting prizes from the week of the 8th - 14th, I have no idea. You'll just have to wait for a few weeks, like we did.

[quote name='RESmonkey']Got my Zune. It's white. Not gonna both opening it, unless I don't get any offers for a whole month.[/quote]

Want to trade? :lol: I'm not really expecting mine, so I need to start looking for one. :cry:

[quote name='Sarge']I ordered 7/23 with an account that DID NOT get zeroed

Should I be expecting a zune or no?[/quote]

I'm magical and can read minds, I am reading Microsoft's mind right now annnnnd... hmmm... no don't expect your zune.

Just kidding, but honestly, no one here is going to have an answer to your question, just hope hope hope you will get the prizes. I know that I just forgot about this and figured, "hey, if I get it i get it, if i don't i don't" and when i wasn't expecting it, BAM i got my stuff. lol.

Anyway, I hope you do get your zune! =D

I guess I can't really complain, I already got a webcam, 2 headsets, 2 Zoo Tycoons and a 360 controller, for free. But I wanted the Zune or the Vista most of all. :cry:

I ordered Xbox Live Unplugged yesterday and it said it won't ship until October. The 6-8 weeks has been expanded to 12.

[quote name='Proto Man']I ordered Xbox Live Unplugged yesterday and it said it won't ship until October. The 6-8 weeks has been expanded to 12.[/QUOTE]

Uh, no. Eight weeks from now is near the end of October.

[quote name='Proto Man']I ordered Xbox Live Unplugged yesterday and it said it won't ship until October. The 6-8 weeks has been expanded to 12.[/QUOTE]
Twleve weeks would be November.. as stated by someone else, so whats not shipping until October have to do with 6-8 weeks expanding to 12?

Hey it says I ran out of Clink puzzles but people on the leaderboards have about 1000 more points in clink than I do. I switched to play Chictionary and it said all puzzles completed for that too. The thing is I havent played that game for a few months now and only have 1000 all time points in it. Whats up? Those are the only games im good at.

[quote name='Miken21']Hey it says I ran out of Clink puzzles but people on the leaderboards have about 1000 more points in clink than I do. I switched to play Chictionary and it said all puzzles completed for that too. The thing is I havent played that game for a few months now and only have 1000 all time points in it. Whats up? Those are the only games im good at.[/quote]

You've reached the cap, there's nothing you can do.

[quote name='RESmonkey']You can't return Zunes to Best Buy or anything. They are extra helpful, and offer to look up your receipts.[/QUOTE]

I noticed you don't have an ohm sign in your sig. Does that mean hinduism isn't wrong :D

ANYWAYS, still haven't gotten anything, and I'm past the original deadline.

[quote name='quadomatic']I noticed you don't have an ohm sign in your sig. Does that mean hinduism isn't wrong :D

ANYWAYS, still haven't gotten anything, and I'm past the original deadline.[/quote]

No, I couldn't find a good Coexist pic with all religions (would be too much). I don't advocate any religion. Even though my parents think I'm still a believer...:lol:

[quote name='RESmonkey']No, I couldn't find a good Coexist pic with all religions (would be too much). I don't advocate any religion. Even though my parents think I'm still a believer...:lol:[/quote]

Always a fun discussion on holidays. I drop hints all the time but they still try to get me to go to midnight mass and stuff.

Anyways, Today was my expected delivery date for Vista. No Fedex yet, and it's pouring outside so can't check on USPS.

Dude...I got my Zune from FedEX the 22nd but I never knew because I'm out of the country ATM.

I guess my older brother signed for it...at least that's what it says on the tracking info site.

Just in-case anyone wants to know, I completely and totally botted my way to the Zune, so I just can't believe I actually got it.

[quote name='hootie']
Just in-case anyone wants to know, I completely and totally botted my way to the Zune, so I just can't believe I actually got it.[/quote]

:cry: Now I have regrets...but hey, at least I played clean..its kinda like taking steroids in sports lol

Well looks like very little is ocming for July orders which I happen to be one of, my deadline is Sunday/Monday I think and any email I send will just be an automated response =/

I totally over-estimated how many points I'd be raking in a day. I get bored after 2 hours of play, nevermind enough to get 2k points a day

So will they ever raise the cap on the games or do I have to play a different game? Sucks cuz I have 1700 points. So close to a second controller.

[quote name='Miken21']So will they ever raise the cap on the games or do I have to play a different game? Sucks cuz I have 1700 points. So close to a second controller.[/QUOTE]

You'll certainly have to play different games.

I hope I receive my Vista soon...I don't understand why I haven't gotten it yet.

I'm in MI and ordered the 2nd so heres to hoping I get lucky this week, just had 2 (yes two) mountain dew hoodies from transformers come in, so heres to vista+2 controllers this week.

I'm also in MI, and from 3 people on 3 seperate accounts i should be getting a zune, vista ultimate, a controller, PGR3, Kameo, and 3 tshirts. I'm not keeping my hopes up for everything, but i really want my zune. Everything was ordered between July 8th and July 12th.

[quote name='quadomatic']You'll certainly have to play different games.

I hope I receive my Vista soon...I don't understand why I haven't gotten it yet.[/quote]

I think they have the Vista Ultimates on back order or something. We MIGHT get them a few weeks from now or so.

Or maybe not. :whistle2:#

[quote name='CMaher']/me looks at my 3 vistas lovingly.[/quote]

They weren't legit, were they?

My Vista was pure legit. Although, it doesn't seem to matter at IL, as random people get random stuff.

Mine were legit.

All I get when I email them about the status of them is either the email about how when they run contest like this there are many risks.. cheater.. etc. Of I get no response at all.

Its like IL closed their eyes and just randomly pulled people to give prizes to and said that everyone else cheated.

[quote name='musha666']Mine were legit.

All I get when I email them about the status of them is either the email about how when they run contest like this there are many risks.. cheater.. etc. Of I get no response at all.

Its like IL closed their eyes and just randomly pulled people to give prizes to and said that everyone else cheated.[/quote]

Yeah, that IS what they did. My legit Vista is not here. Orders from complete cheaters come, and IL is just clueless.

It seems like they might be shipping Vistas based on the date you ordered your last Vista...I ordered my last Vista on July 2nd, and the estimated ship date is on the 27th for that one...

Maybe I'll see it today :D. I can't get it on monday, cuz they don't deliver that day. Maybe Tuesday.

To those people that received prizes...Did you all get a confirmation email beforehand or a shipping email??? Just wondering because for the prizes I have received, IL had sent emails (both shipping and confirming).

sigh. once again. I ordered 4 Vistas "legit" if by Legit you mean I did not use macros/bots/hacks/exploits or mexicans I picked up in front of Home Depot to earn points.

I had 2 club live accounts that I earned 12k in points on each playing Flex and Crosswire and Chix. Took about 2 days to do each account.

I got a shipping email for everything that I received, tracking numbers and the whole shebang.

i recieved a confirmation email the day i ordered it, and a shipping email the day after they shipped it out, and i recieved it 6 days later

[quote name='CMaher']sigh. once again. I ordered 4 Vistas "legit" if by Legit you mean I did not use macros/bots/hacks/exploits or mexicans I picked up in front of Home Depot to earn points.

[/QUOTE]

Oh. You cant use Mexicans? Well then I guess I deserved to get my account zeroed out. I guess my points were ill gotten and not legit at all.

Damn terms of agreement...

My account was zeroed. I ordered my things (Webcam and controller) well over 6 weeks ago. No shipping email. This is bullcrap. I didn't cheat to get the controller and still no dice.

Motherfuckers sent an automated reply about Risks and shit like that.

That had nothing to do with what I emailed them. What are those fucking idiots doing? If you're going to email us automated shit, why not just have an instant one, instead of sending it the next day?

I'm going to call them up...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back