Live Search Club Thread *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='EmpyreanKnight']I know I'm gonna sound uber fat/lazy but still gotta ask

when I was playing chicktionary before I could just type out answers then hit enter and go like that til I finished the set. Now for some reason everytime I type out the answer and hit enter I have to click on the game in order to enter my next answer, anyone know why?[/quote]

I have that problem if I use firefox instead of IE. Sometimes it even loses focus mid-word.

has anyone else got this message? the game flashes like crazy and it wont let me play. ive tried firefox and ie and i have the latest flash downloaded. any way to get it to work?

2n89zr5.jpg

[quote name='jennyfur']I have that problem if I use firefox instead of IE. Sometimes it even loses focus mid-word.[/quote]

that's wierd, I use firefox usually but I tried IE because i had the same problem. IE seems to work better for me. I think if you type to quickly after the first word is entered it starts to type in the live search window, just a theory, so I always wait a little after the first word while the search loads.

My controller is coming around the beginning of december sadly.

[quote name='stevenroolz']has anyone else got this message? the game flashes like crazy and it wont let me play. ive tried firefox and ie and i have the latest flash downloaded. any way to get it to work?

2n89zr5.jpg
[/quote]

I get that pretty frequently, I just click no and things seem to work fine anfterwards

[quote name='wonder squirrel']I get that pretty frequently, I just click no and things seem to work fine anfterwards[/quote]

when i click no, it just pops again, ill try again thanks

Got my T-Shirt today(ordered 7/4,legit account,not zeroed). that makes it 3 out of 4 prizes.

Ordered:
Vista-Recieved
Digital Headphones-Recieved
T-Shirt-Recieved
Green Apple Bag-Haven't recieved yet

Ordered 2x controller 1x Vista on July 2nd, live in Michigan, no go so far. :( This bites. Still wired, still XP. Microsoft has forsaken me! :O *turns undead*

Finally ordered my Zune. Says it'll arrive December 9, just in time for Christmas. It better show up because I've played this for 3 months and I finally got enough for my Zune straight up legit, the hard way.

Do you get an email or anything once your item ships? I won the 360 wireless controller and it said itll ship oct 5. Still no word or anything.

[quote name='kensterdotnet']It's still not possible to get a 360.[/QUOTE]
Several people have over 35k on the leaderboard .. probably not possible just starting now, though.

[quote name='Foladar']Several people have over 35k on the leaderboard .. probably not possible just starting now, though.[/quote]

Yep, probably not. But there IS the toolbar..

I'm up to just over 30,300 tickets now. Probably hit it hard later today and pump out another 1000 or two, maybe towards the end of the week be ready to order the x360 :D

If all goes well, maybe I'll work on my other account too, its sitting somewhere around 16,000

Anyone else this close? Anyone else still even playing?

i just cleared 20,000 on 2nd account, the only way i can get the 360 is if i max out all the current games and use the toolbar for 222 days :???:

Cashed out for the 360 unplugged arcade disc today. Between that and the 2 controllers, I think I'm done with this site, doing it legit takes forever.

[quote name='stevenroolz']i just cleared 20,000 on 2nd account, the only way i can get the 360 is if i max out all the current games and use the toolbar for 222 days :???:[/quote]

Lately, they have been updating the games everyday/ twice a day. I usually play about 500-1000 points of chicktionary and flexicon. You should be able to rack up the points if you put in the time

I am at 30545 and hoping to actually get an Xbox, I've heard of a lot of people who haven't been getting what they ordered and having accounts cancelled, who here has actually gotten there stuff?

[quote name='stevenroolz']i just cleared 20,000 on 2nd account, the only way i can get the 360 is if i max out all the current games and use the toolbar for 222 days :???:[/quote]
Found it thanks man, how do the points work though? every search = 1pt or something? and i must use ie for this?

[quote name='LilPaintballer']Found it thanks man, how do the points work though? every search = 1pt or something? and i must use ie for this?[/quote]

i have it on ie and you get 10 points a day 1 per search... it doesnt always register that you searched so it usually takes about 16 or so searches. which is good for ms. i just type a letter or something like dl;i sddflks and search

[quote name='aphu9876']I am at 30545 and hoping to actually get an Xbox, I've heard of a lot of people who haven't been getting what they ordered and having accounts cancelled, who here has actually gotten there stuff?[/quote]

i got a zune, webcam, wireless headset, headphones, the only thing i havent got is the zune case

[quote name='stevenroolz']i have it on ie and you get 10 points a day 1 per search... it doesnt always register that you searched so it usually takes about 16 or so searches. which is good for ms. i just type a letter or something like dl;i sddflks and search[/quote]

i got it on ie. now thats my default broswer my parents/bro use firefox. so far i made 10 searches and got credited for 8 points and will it work if i have it installed on my laptop aswell?

[quote name='LilPaintballer']i got it on ie. now thats my default broswer my parents/bro use firefox. so far i made 10 searches and got credited for 8 points and will it work if i have it installed on my laptop aswell?[/quote]

its per account, per day, so 10 pts total where ever you use it

still waiting on the zune case here.... ordered at the end of july and already received my zune, 360 controller and crappy headphones.

The site seems to be down today, theres an error saying "An error has occured customer service has been notified"

Hmm, seems to be working now but the Flexicon game puzzle is meesed up, theres only a single letter square showing, been that way since last night

For some reason I can't play with Firefox today and keep getting the error message about flash player anytime I access Seekado (only Seekado) using IE. Anyone else having this prob?

[quote name='conchopearl']For some reason I can't play with Firefox today and keep getting the error message about flash player anytime I access Seekado (only Seekado) using IE. Anyone else having this prob?[/quote]

it has been doing it randomly for me, i check back every once in a while and im able to play 2-3 games

Anyone know of a way to see if i have any inbound FedEx packages coming to my adress without having a tracking number? without calling them personally that is, i tried their website but i always get lost there :cry:

1-800-GO-FEDEX tell them you need to track a package but don't have a tracking number

i've recieved a shirt and two vistas

is anyone else having problems with flexicon. im getting this puzzle with the flexicon clue "belfry?" and its all screwed up. when i restart the game it goes to the same puzzle. i only get one white box. does anyone know how to skip a puzzle?

Whenever I play Flexicon it makes it so I have to click the word box after everytime I enter a word. So the amount of time it take to finish the game is much longer then before, anyone know how to make it so I can just type the words again?

[quote name='decrot']is anyone else having problems with flexicon. im getting this puzzle with the flexicon clue "belfry?" and its all screwed up. when i restart the game it goes to the same puzzle. i only get one white box. does anyone know how to skip a puzzle?[/quote]

I had the same thing happen to me on Sunday.
I think it means you've done all the available flexivon puzzles. Monday I got 3 new flexicon puzzles. Now just the belfry one comes up.

[quote name='chude']I had the same thing happen to me on Sunday.
I think it means you've done all the available flexivon puzzles. Monday I got 3 new flexicon puzzles. Now just the belfry one comes up.[/quote]

ive gotten a decent amount of new ones after that, that one seemed to go away on my account ive done like 12 or so today

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back