Live Search Club Thread *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='calvin449']I received my Xbox 360 today. The "Xbox 360 pro bundle" was supposed to include several games but they only sent me the system. As far as I can tell, it is the old xbox 360 premium (no hdmi, no forza, no marvel, no falcon chip). The estimated ship date was 12/6. [/quote]
sweet tatas. my ship date was 16 days after yours, hope it comes through. who cares about those two lame games anyways. so i've only owned playstations in the past, are the other things that you mentioned (no forza, no marvel, no falcon chip) necessary to have any real fun online?

also, i think they'll put the xbox 360 up again after this quarter. so sometime in early january i imagine they'd repost it, it's really the main thing that gets people playing.

[quote name='shortaznkid99']Can you order more than 2 controllers? D:[/quote]

I'm pretty sure they only allow one redemption per address. You probably could order a second if you had a friend/relative that you could send it to.

[quote name='Access_Denied']So for example, how many miles would it take to fly from Chicago to Iron Mountain for free? (About 350 miles) Or where could I find this information out?[/QUOTE]

Most US airline (With the exception of Southwest, which as stated earlier, does 8 round trips for a free ticket) will redeem 25,000 miles for a unrestricted round trip domestic coach ticket. So whether you fly from LA to NY or LA to San Diego, it's still gonna cost you 25,000. Depending on the FF program you can also change your points for other things. I had about 4k Delta points that were going to expire and got a few magazine subs and donated the rest to a chairty that flies family members of injured soldiers to visit them in the hospital if they arn't close to home.

[quote name='KaydensMom']who cares about those two lame games anyways. so i've only owned playstations in the past, are the other things that you mentioned (no forza, no marvel, no falcon chip) necessary to have any real fun online?
[/quote]

I wasn't complaining. I'm very happy to receive just the system. I just wanted to let the people who ordered it know what to expect. Your post reminded me that the bundle was also supposed to come with a 1 year xbox live gold membership which is needed to play games online. That as well as the games, which I beleive were Kameo, Project Gotham Racing 3, viva pinata, and xbox arcade, were not included. Perhaps they shipped them in a separate package but I would be very surprised if they did. It would have been nice to get the extra stuff but its not a big deal since they sent the most important part (and sent it earlier than expected). :D

[quote name='calvin449']I wasn't complaining. I'm very happy to receive just the system. I just wanted to let the people who ordered it know what to expect. Your post reminded me that the bundle was also supposed to come with a 1 year xbox live gold membership which is needed to play games online. That as well as the games, which I beleive were Kameo, Project Gotham Racing 3, viva pinata, and xbox arcade, were not included. Perhaps they shipped them in a separate package but I would be very surprised if they did. It would have been nice to get the extra stuff but its not a big deal since they sent the most important part (and sent it earlier than expected). :D[/quote]

When you got the Xbox I believe it *said* it came with every 360 game listed as a prize so PGR 3, Live Arcade, Kameo, and an extra controller or some such.

[quote name='jtokchain5']i got a question, has any1 ordered the headset yet not the wireless one but the other one that costs 1500 points?[/quote] I'm using it right now, but the mic broke.

[quote name='calvin449']I wasn't complaining. I'm very happy to receive just the system. I just wanted to let the people who ordered it know what to expect. Your post reminded me that the bundle was also supposed to come with a 1 year xbox live gold membership which is needed to play games online. That as well as the games, which I beleive were Kameo, Project Gotham Racing 3, viva pinata, and xbox arcade, were not included. Perhaps they shipped them in a separate package but I would be very surprised if they did. It would have been nice to get the extra stuff but its not a big deal since they sent the most important part (and sent it earlier than expected). :D[/quote]

Please keep us updated if you recieve the other stuff. I am expecting one in the next 4 weeks. 1 Gold membership is $50 which would suck if it's mia.

well I started playing in May or June and got about 11000 points on one account and 20000 on another I never got anything on either.

then about a month ago I got an email saying that one of my accounts was not fraudulent (neither of them were really) and that any prizes I ordered would be sent to me or I would get my points back.

Well I just received a Zune case that I ordered in June. I still haven't seen the copy of vista Ultimate which they don't even have any more or the nicer computer camera.

Just wondering if this is happening to any one else.

I'm still expecting my wireless keyboard and mouse on Dec 1.

Oh, and does anyone know how you're going to get the song downloads? It said for me it'll come on the "ship date" of 12/16, so I'm assuming they'll send me something. But it just seems like something that could easily be emailed.

[quote name='jtokchain5']i heard somewhere that LSC is now more organized and faster. but i dont know if thats true.[/quote] It makes sense, since there are less cheaters now.

[quote name='M1C13']well I started playing in May or June and got about 11000 points on one account and 20000 on another I never got anything on either.

then about a month ago I got an email saying that one of my accounts was not fraudulent (neither of them were really) and that any prizes I ordered would be sent to me or I would get my points back.

Well I just received a Zune case that I ordered in June. I still haven't seen the copy of vista Ultimate which they don't even have any more or the nicer computer camera.

Just wondering if this is happening to any one else.[/QUOTE]
UPDATE:

I just got an email back saying I will be getting another package today. I don't know if its the camera or Vista ultimate judging from the website I am think the camera.

again, here is the email I received from club Live because I have yet to here anyone else this has happened to but I know there were a lot of people that got screwed when they seemed to ban everyone.

Dear Live Search Club Participant,

We are contacting you in regards to a Prize Cancellation Email that was sent regarding your Live Search Club account. Upon further review by our Technical Support Team, your account is not marked as fraudulent, and we are shipping any prizes (excluding any duplicate software and hardware prize orders) within the next two weeks.

If your order was cancelled as a result of being a duplicate hardware or software order, our Technical Support Team is re-issuing tickets for your duplicate order as your other duplicate will be shipped to you. Please note that this will take up to one week to reflect when logging into your account. In addition to the re-issue of your tickets, our supplier is being notified to ship one of your duplicate orders. After the remainder of tickets are credited to your account, you can redeem them at the prize mall found here:

https://club.live.com/get_prizes.aspx

Kind Regards,
Live Search Club Support

Last week ordered FSX off of club.live.com for my dad... expected shipment date: 1-18-08.

Had to go buy my dad something else for Christmas, thankfully From the
Earth to the Moon
was $20 @ Best Buy.

anyone else having issues with anagramsolved.com and crosswire/ clink today?

usually if i just reload both pages it gets the kinks out but i cant seem to get it to find anything.....

still no zune for me...been waiting since placed order in August..ship date suppose to be October...now nearly December...have emailed them again! Niece of mine ordered her Zune end of October with ship date sometime end of December and she got her ZUNE on Friday..I am so jealous...barely a month..it looks really nice..perhaps someday I will get mine

[quote name='chimpian']anyone else having issues with anagramsolved.com and crosswire/ clink today?

usually if i just reload both pages it gets the kinks out but i cant seem to get it to find anything.....[/quote]

All the old games were taken out, and replaced with new ones. Therefor, all the answers on the site are useless, as of right now. Boohooo:cry:. Hopefuly somebody updates answers, im sick of draging, droping, checking, redraging, redropping, checking, etc. on crosswire.

[quote name='neverletthem']All the old games were taken out, and replaced with new ones. Therefor, all the answers on the site are useless, as of right now. Boohooo:cry:. Hopefuly somebody updates answers, im sick of draging, droping, checking, redraging, redropping, checking, etc. on crosswire.[/QUOTE]

damn straight :)
when did this happen?

i kinda slacked off from live search last week....

[quote name='chimpian']damn straight :)
when did this happen?

i kinda slacked off from live search last week....[/quote]

At least a week or two ago. When I posted that I spent a few hours getting enough points for a controller I had to use chicktionary to get all the points because I couldn't find the answers for any games.

thats blows BUT on a positive yet negative point

the xbox 360 is back in stock sort of.

the picture of it says "out of stock"

and when clicked on here is the description:

"This item is currently out of stock. Orders placed may not be shipped until April 2008 or later.
If youre a serious gamer looking for the ultimate console, the search ends here. Xbox 360 is fully loaded. Its the unsurpassed gaming and entertainment experience right out of the box.

Inlcudes:

Xbox 360 Pro Console (one wireless controller, headset, hard drive, Ethernet connectivity cable, component HD AV cable)
Viva Pinata Special Edition
Kameo
Project Gotham Racing 3
Xbox Live Gold 12 Month Subscription
Xbox Live Arcade Unplugged "

crap man april 2008....thats is a long long time......

BUt does that also mean in includes all those games with it?????
that would be sweet :D

dammm!!!!! they put more stuff now lol. i mean im going to be playing like 50 hours straight lol. ok since they put more stuff now, then that means theyr organized now. finally lol.

They added some new prizes.

Samsung Widescreen DVD Camcorder
30000 Tickets

iRobot Roomba Vacuum Cleaning Robot
25000 Tickets

Magellan Maestro 3100 GPS
20000 Tickets

Microsoft Xbox 360 Pro Bundle is back but listed as out of stock.
35000 Tickets

does anyone know if you can have more than one account for the big prizes?
they say you cannot have more than one account to get around the cap limit in their TOS

EVERYONE!!!!!
THE new prizes on MY get prizes says that the dvd camcorder and the gps are 0 TICKETS. I think its a glitch but I only have 120 tickets and I ordered both the gps and the camcorder

hey whoever ordered the dvd camcorder for 0 tickets....do you think we will get it. Becuase I ordered it, they have to ship it to us becuase WE did not cheat. Its their glitch and their fault.

Ugh thinking about playing again for that GPS. I have 2975 tickets sitting there for months and I haven't played a game since. I hope they don't delete it or something...how long should it take to get 17000 tickets? :D

[quote name='nikelecious91']Ugh thinking about playing again for that GPS. I have 2975 tickets sitting there for months and I haven't played a game since. I hope they don't delete it or something...how long should it take to get 17000 tickets? :D[/quote]

They delete all your points if you don't play the game for 180 days straight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back