Live Search Club Thread *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
My account was zeroed a while back, and I never got the stuff I ordered, which especially sucks since my account was legit.

I haven't been on the site in a while. Is it actually still possible to get stuff?

Anyone think I could make a new account and play again? I'm afraid that if I order anything they'll cancel it because I ordered stuff on my old account that got zeroed.

Also, are people still getting zeroed randomly? Will I be zeroed for typing fast (serious question)?

see now there are 2 ppl with proof that they got stuff in less than a month. now i really think theyr becoming more organized. =D

I made a new account a couple of months ago. My other account was zeroed. I ordered the Microsoft LifeCam VX-6000 Web Camera and recieved it a few weeks ago. I have 19,300 left and still playing. I also donated 1,850 Oprah's Angel Network.

[quote name='Wicked One 612']How do you find out an estimated ship date?

Why can't I get into the site? It keeps re-routing me to msn.com.[/quote]

When you first order the item, they should send you an email with an estimated ship date within a few minutes.

[quote name='opterasis']When you first order the item, they should send you an email with an estimated ship date within a few minutes.[/quote]
Well apparently they've got a new policy or something, because this is the email I got. *Address and Confirmation # Removed*

ClubLive.jpg

[quote name='Wicked One 612']Well apparently they've got a new policy or something, because this is the email I got. *Address and Confirmation # Removed*[/quote]

me too

[quote name='Tricky']I made a new account a couple of months ago. My other account was zeroed. I ordered the Microsoft LifeCam VX-6000 Web Camera and recieved it a few weeks ago. I have 19,300 left and still playing. I also donated 1,850 Oprah's Angel Network.[/QUOTE]

Did you use the same address to order stuff on your new account as your old account?

[quote name='quadomatic']
Also, are people still getting zeroed randomly? Will I be zeroed for typing fast (serious question)?[/quote]

i haven't heard of a single zeroing since back when it happened to a lot of people. i clear 1000 points on flexicon in 2 hrs (i consider that fast) and have yet to be zeroed.

[quote name='aphu9876']That's encouraging, I ordered mine on the 21st of October with an estimated ship date of 12-16, hopefully mine will show up soon too. Thanks for the good news update.[/quote]
I ordered my 360 Oct. 15th with an estimated ship date of 12-9. I am starting to get a little bit anxious but at the same time I don't want to get let down. though this recent siting will be the third to arrive that I know about. 2 over here and 1 over at cheatingnetwork. So I got my fingers crossed because I definately would feel horrible for wasting my life for nothing. (sorry to rant everyone please forgive a board newbie)

I got my xbox360 today! Just the system though, none of the games or the xbox live subscription came with it, which sucks, but at least I got the most important piece of the bundle! I ordered it November 1st with an expected ship date of 12/27, so it got here really early. I ordered Fable on November 21st, and it arrived with the 360, which surprised me a whole lot. But anyways, I'm gonna go play with my new toy. I'll put up some pics soon!

[quote name='hanh_man']I got my xbox360 today! Just the system though, none of the games or the xbox live subscription came with it, which sucks, but at least I got the most important piece of the bundle! I ordered it November 1st with an expected ship date of 12/27, so it got here really early. I ordered Fable on November 21st, and it arrived with the 360, which surprised me a whole lot. But anyways, I'm gonna go play with my new toy. I'll put up some pics soon![/quote]

wow. that's real flipping early. my estimated ship date for my 360 was 12/22 and controller was 01/08. i got the controller today but not 360. bah humbiatch!

I got my Optical Desktop Elite for Bluetooth bundle today, almost exactly a month after ordering (ordered on November 4th.)

[quote name='quadomatic']Did you use the same address to order stuff on your new account as your old account?[/QUOTE]

Yes I used the same address.

Got my Xbox 360 today!!:D :D
Ordered 10/13 estimated shipping date 12/13. Just the console came.
Not the other things that were to be included in the bundle.

[quote name='KaydensMom']wow. that's real flipping early. my estimated ship date for my 360 was 12/22 and controller was 01/08. i got the controller today but not 360. bah humbiatch![/quote]

Yeah I really played those games like a madman. I was in the top 10 legitimately and I check my account almost everyday to see if it was zeroed. So that makes 5 here and 1 at cheatingnetwork that have been received.

To everyone who received their 360 did they all come by Fedex?

I don't really have time to go through this entire thread, but for anyone who has received the Microsoft Office, is it the full version or just the upgrade?

Ok I won a couple 360 controllers, diff accounts and addresses.
out of 6, ive received 0.
Starting august 5th to aug 15th I won them and so far not a single peep from anywhere.. Nothing zeroed, all legit.
Anyone have an email addy I can complain to? I got a wired 360 so I wanted at least 1 or 2 for me and then xmas gift the rest.

Just ordered a Microsoft Lifechat LX-3000 headset. I figured I'd just go for the smaller prizes that would be useful for me...at least for now.

Hopefully I get it. I think I'll start going for the Zune soon. Does anyone know if Live Search Club is giving away the new Zunes or the old ones?

Also, is there a daily limit on tickets you can get? Because I got more than 1000 today.

Yeah there seems to be a glitch with the point limit for those who dont know.

Example:

7 PM comes and I get 995 points by say 9 PM.

The next morning I get online and play Flexicon, as long as I keep the window with Flexicon open I can keep playing past the daily limit. I can play from noon to 7PM as and get lots of points (as long as there arent any technical issues).

[quote name='halo4life78']Yeah there seems to be a glitch with the point limit for those who dont know.

Example:

The next morning I get online and play Flexicon, as long as I keep the window with Flexicon open I can keep playing past the daily limit. I can play from noon to 7PM as and get lots of points (as long as there arent any technical issues).[/QUOTE]

You're right. I had closed Chicktionary, and tried opening up Flexicon, and it says I've reached the daily ticket limit.

[quote name='quadomatic'] I think I'll start going for the Zune soon. Does anyone know if Live Search Club is giving away the new Zunes or the old ones?
[/QUOTE]

They are giving away the old zunes.

Well I received my keyboard yesterday...which was ordered in NOVEMBER...still no Zune though which was ordered in AUGUST with ship date of October..have been told my order was cancelled(why ??I have no idea as played legally and earned legally) but have never received my points back..still says I ordered Zune on my account and if I was cancelled for duplicate..it should of been Keyboard NOT ZUNE cancelled..don't know where to turn next...have emailed continuously..no response..any suggestions from anyone???

[quote name='halo4life78']Yeah there seems to be a glitch with the point limit for those who dont know.

Example:

The next morning I get online and play Flexicon, as long as I keep the window with Flexicon open I can keep playing past the daily limit. I can play from noon to 7PM as and get lots of points (as long as there arent any technical issues).[/quote]

If you are getting more points per day than they think you should, will they zero out the account?

[quote name='chude']If you are getting more points per day than they think you should, will they zero out the account?[/QUOTE]

I'm wondering the same thing. Hopefully not, since it's not really your fault.

I saw the post above about the Keyboard and Zune. That really sucks. I ordered 4 Vista Ultimates legitly back in June, and they zeroed my account, and never gave me anything. Hopefully that won't happen to me when I try to get the ONE headset I ordered today. I hope you get that sorted out and get your Zune.

Can someone tell me the daily limits for points and what the most effective games for getting points are?

I mostly play Chicktionary and Flexicon and only have about 2000...I gave up after a week or two in the summer and decided to try again.

[quote name='cubetriangle']Can someone please answer my question how long does it take after you get your confirmation email to get a shipping email?[/quote] The shipping email almost never comes on time, so you can't rely on those. I usually got my shipping email after the prize was sent to me.

[quote name='kensterdotnet']The shipping email almost never comes on time, so you can't rely on those. I usually got my shipping email after the prize was sent to me.[/quote]
Oh ok. Thanks for the response.

my xbox 360 was shipped to my house on saturdary but nobody was there to sign for it. he brought it by earlier today. same as everyone else, no games included. estimated ship date was 12/22. never received a shipping email. pshawwww!

[quote name='cubetriangle']Can someone please answer my question how long does it take after you get your confirmation email to get a shipping email?[/quote]

I've gotten a controller and PGR3, both times, they showed up without warning, I never got a shipping email

I received my xbox last night, no games, not surprised, but estimated ship date wasn't until the 16th so I am excited to have it. Good luck to all of those still waiting.

[quote name='platanaso1219']is this all free to apply for[/quote]

Yes it is all free. Not even a shipping charge.

I have recieved 5 or 6 prizes to date and only had 2 shipping emails.
I figure as long as I don't hear anything from them after the confirmation email, I am good to go lol.

BIG UPDATE!!!!!!

I just got windows Vista ultimate that I ordered on 6/29/2007 after i was cancelled for "cheating" and then uncanceled when they finally realized that I didn't cheat.

Also even crazier news one of my co-workers who ordered 1 set of Movie tickets received TWELVE SETS OF MOVIE TICKETS! they were all banded together inside a large envelope.

[quote name='M1C13']BIG UPDATE!!!!!!

I just got windows Vista ultimate that I ordered on 6/29/2007 after i was cancelled for "cheating" and then uncanceled when they finally realized that I didn't cheat.

Also even crazier news one of my co-workers who ordered 1 set of Movie tickets received TWELVE SETS OF MOVIE TICKETS! they were all banded together inside a large envelope.[/quote]

WTF? Does this mean my 6/24 Vista has a chance of coming?

How did they know you didn't cheat? Did you tell them ?

I want IN!

[quote name='RESmonkey']WTF? Does this mean my 6/24 Vista has a chance of coming?

How did they know you didn't cheat? Did you tell them ?

I want IN![/QUOTE]
I kept sending them email just asking if they were going to send my stuff, once or twice a week. About a month ago they sent me an email saying in a more official way "hey, apparently you didn't cheat, sorry."

In that month I have gotten a Zune case (for a zune I will never get, one of my other accounts didn't have as much luck as this one), a webcam (the nicer one), and today vista ultimate.

The first two prizes came no problem vista took some more emails I sent those every other day because they said they were going to give it to me and they were dragging their feet.

I already went ahead and put it on ebay because my only windows computer already has vista and besides media center I'm not to crazy about it.

So yes there is hope but you have to keep pushing them.

I just joined. How does one get points? I've been playing one game that gave me 20 points but it seems slow lol. I got 500 points today though, happy.

*Edit*
Read some posts and you can only get one item and your done?

[quote name='jtokchain5']yo M1C13, i ordered my headset and playing cards like last month and will i be able to get them this month?[/QUOTE]
well what is the estimated ship date they gave you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back