Live Search Club Thread *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
No report on my 360. But i'm doing what conchopearl has done: don't say a word and wait. I think unless they go to your face and say that you cheated, you are good. Guessing still no word on ur end Frog Legs?

[quote name='Utahsfinest']I'm woundering how long it takes to get out of back order geez all the stuff they took down (Zune,xbox 360, ext) are in back order[/quote]

LSC site says that 360s will be back next year. Not sure about the zune or controllers.

What the hell!? I've been gone all day, and I log onto Club Live only to see that someone has ordered a Pen and Journal and Webcam using my account. I had ~3000 Tickets yesterday, but now I'm down to 85. It's definitely not anyone in my family because I'm the only one who even knows about Club Live, and I logout after every session. Is my account ****ed or something?

[quote name='Error404']What the hell!? I've been gone all day, and I log onto Club Live only to see that someone has ordered a Pen and Journal and Webcam using my account. I had ~3000 Tickets yesterday, but now I'm down to 85. It's definitely not anyone in my family because I'm the only one who even knows about Club Live, and I logout after every session. Is my account ****ed or something?[/quote]

It should send you a confirmation e-mail of where it's going. You can deduct/sue from there :D Or you can use the Magic LSC Customer Support 8 ball to see if you can cancel them...or let them say you cheated :p

[quote name='WarriorBlake']No report on my 360. But i'm doing what conchopearl has done: don't say a word and wait. I think unless they go to your face and say that you cheated, you are good. Guessing still no word on ur end Frog Legs?[/quote]

I guess you're asking me, unless there's a "Frog Legs" on the board I don't know about. :p

No word on mine, either. And yeah, I'm just keeping quiet and waiting. Hopefully, it'll show up in the next month.

Did get a mysterious package the other day, from a "Fulfillment Center." Turns out it was just a baptism gift for my daughter. :razz:

[quote name='Frog Ribs']I guess you're asking me, unless there's a "Frog Legs" on the board I don't know about. :p

No word on mine, either. And yeah, I'm just keeping quiet and waiting. Hopefully, it'll show up in the next month.

Did get a mysterious package the other day, from a "Fulfillment Center." Turns out it was just a baptism gift for my daughter. :razz:[/quote]

Congrats and Mozletof on the baptism.

[quote name='Error404']What the hell!? I've been gone all day, and I log onto Club Live only to see that someone has ordered a Pen and Journal and Webcam using my account.[/quote]

a pen, a journal, and a webcam... hmmmmmmmm. after countless hours of research, i found your culprit.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=o6jHmmXYXvA

i hate that kid. he stole my mom's virginity.

[quote name='shaveice']You lucky ass, it's been almost 3 months and I still ain't got my prize. Next week marks Week 12, the week I will be sending a million more e-mails!

Where do you live?[/quote]

I'm still waiting for something I ordered in Dec. Looks like they went back to June and July. Hopefully they'll get caught up.

[quote name='Mad_Gouki']I cheated... a lot.
I'm surprised they sent out anything, I got everything on an account I used to cheat so far except the zune. It has taken something like 6-7 months for them to decide to ship this stuff.
btw afaik, all of my accounts got zerod and I'm still getting stuff. I don't think them zeroing your account means that you won't get anything, it just means that they thought you cheated, or they were feeling rather angry that day.

Anyways, moral of the story is, don't cheat, it's wrong and won't get you anywhere!
also, whats the deal with the shaq-fu thing? I remember playing that game back when I was a kid... is it a reference to awesomeness, suckiness, or greediness? or is it used in the place of an explicative?[/quote]

I can honestly say that I didn't cheat at all and was still accused of cheating. I've found that you'll be called a cheater if you send them emails at all. So just be patient and don't contact them about your prizes. That's the moral of the story. ;)

[quote name='naiku']Just received an email saying they wont ship my faceplate because of high demand. They refunded my account 1,400 points. Oh well time to save up for something else then.[/quote]

Same here.

[quote name='CO_mommy']I've found that you'll be called a cheater if you send them emails at all. So just be patient and don't contact them about your prizes. That's the moral of the story. ;)[/quote]

I agree to this sad but true statement. Their system is broken, but hopefully this is the sure fire way of getting out stuff.

To the people who use Livesearch regularly (100 pts and above), generally how long does it take to get the 1000 pts per day limit playing the highest possible earning game (the one thats 25pts)? I have no problem at all playing this game for the next 30 or so days, I want rock band drums, it would be worth it.

[quote name='grndoom']To the people who use Livesearch regularly (100 pts and above), generally how long does it take to get the 1000 pts per day limit playing the highest possible earning game (the one thats 25pts)? I have no problem at all playing this game for the next 30 or so days, I want rock band drums, it would be worth it.[/quote]

Depending on how well you know the puzzle and how fast you type. Flexicon has 25 pts, but to me is quite difficult without the answers. With the answers from anagramssolved.com, about 3-5 mins. per puzzle. Chicktionary is 20 pts and you can use any kind of anagram solver site to know what the answers are. Chicktionary takes about 3 mins to do dependng on how fast you can type.

Thanks for responding so quickly. And after listening to what you said, I'm thinking about just doing chicktionary, less clicks for me and I can complete puzzles faster than I can in flexicon. Thanks again.

I shot LSC an email asking if/when the 360 would be back and got this, it's obviously a form letter and doesn't inspire a lot of confidence.

Greetings Live Search Club Participant,

Thank you for contacting Live Search Club. This prize is out of stock and
has been temporarily removed. Please check back in the near future to see
if it has been restocked and is once again available in the list of prizes.

Best regards,
Live Search Club Support

Yeah, I think the LSC e-mail system consists of someone in India with 10 buttons that sends generic replies to whatever. When I get a prize from either account, ill send a "Thank You" e-mail and see what they say. Probably button #6 .

i cant read this...

cantread.jpg

[quote name='Nathan_Sama']i cant read this...[/quote]

When i can't read one i just click it again for a new capcha to come up. Most of the time it will be readable.

Also there is a new game called 'Matt Lauer"
Need a knowledge of geography lol.

I just recieved my Kameo game today from Live search.

Ordered 2/18
Recieved 4/15

thanks again to everyone in this thread for the help. This is my second prize through club.live, first being the wireless controller.

[quote name='Bioshocked360']I wish they would bring back the controllers...[/quote]

I wish they would bring back "Murder She Wrote"...

Wow, I joined this a long while ago, and now some of the good prizes are gone(i.e. the 360 controller). Well, with the new Matt Lauer game that takes all of 30 seconds to complete, I am probably going to play this for a little while, but I have a question. Is the 2000 or 3800 point camera support Xbox Live vision? I think some non-Xbox cameras can work with it, and maybe some of you have already done this? Thanks in advanced :)

[quote name='WarriorBlake']It should send you a confirmation e-mail of where it's going. You can deduct/sue from there :D Or you can use the Magic LSC Customer Support 8 ball to see if you can cancel them...or let them say you cheated :p[/quote]

I don't think I got any confirmation e-mails, but I went to redeem a prize today, and the person's complete mailing address was conveniently presented to me. So what's the best way to deal with this ****er?

[quote name='mrcheapo11']Wow, I joined this a long while ago, and now some of the good prizes are gone(i.e. the 360 controller). Well, with the new Matt Lauer game that takes all of 30 seconds to complete, I am probably going to play this for a little while, but I have a question. Is the 2000 or 3800 point camera support Xbox Live vision? I think some non-Xbox cameras can work with it, and maybe some of you have already done this? Thanks in advanced :)[/QUOTE]

the only camera that works with the xbox 360 is the live vision cam

Ps. I recieved flight simulator that I litterally ordered march 25

[quote name='Error404']I don't think I got any confirmation e-mails, but I went to redeem a prize today, and the person's complete mailing address was conveniently presented to me. So what's the best way to deal with this ****er?[/quote]

Hmmm...so many ways... Does the person even live near you?

BTW, you did change up ur password after the fact right?

[quote name='WarriorBlake']Hmmm...so many ways... Does the person even live near you?

BTW, you did change up ur password after the fact right?[/quote]

Nope. I live in NJ. And I basically changed all security-related info of course.

[quote name='neverletthem']Ha, just got shipping emails for my 360 (received early march) today. Delayed much?[/quote]

Yeah, same here. :p

Thanks to the Matt Lauer game, I finally got enough points (they haven't been adding new puzzles for the games I'm maxed out on lately) for the camcorder and ordered it today. There's not much else that I want to order that they have as prizes, so I'll just start to save up points now for anything they might add later on. It'd be nice if they add Live Subscriptions and Live Points... then they can just email codes and not have to ship anything.

[quote name='neverletthem']Ha, just got shipping emails for my 360 (received early march), and webcam (received two weeks ago) today. Delayed much?[/quote]

Sounds about right...unfortunately. Getting shipping confirmations at all is amazing.

[quote name='grndoom']To the people who use Livesearch regularly (100 pts and above), generally how long does it take to get the 1000 pts per day limit playing the highest possible earning game (the one thats 25pts)? I have no problem at all playing this game for the next 30 or so days, I want rock band drums, it would be worth it.[/quote]

The puzzles are very easy to me. I play Flexicon and finish a puzzle every 2-4 minutes, without anagramsolved or any site like it. They're very simple and once you've done a few, you'll notice a lot of repetition.

After 90 long days, I have received my Zune. Once I got home, went in my room, saw the box lying on my desk and I was like "Yes!"

30 GB Red Academic Edition. Has the Live Search Club sticker in the corner of the cover, pretty lame.

Very happy though, free is free. Now, should I sell or use..

*Edit*

Ahh the back says "Limited Edition Red"

Must be worth something? Anyone know how much I can sell for?

What the F? I received my faceplate on 4/4, and MS just sent me an email saying it's being shipped. It also says on the email:

Ship Date: 2008-03-26

I got the email 9 hours ago. So fricking late on their notifications or what?

EDIT:
[quote name='conchopearl']I just got my email saying my mug was shipped.
Got it last week. lol[/QUOTE]

I guess it's not just happening to me.

Hey I just joined live search today. Is there any easy way to rack up some points. Also are those only prizes they are giving out? Fable seems kind of lame considering that you can get it for like $4 at the store now. Rock band and the video camera are the only things that interest me. Also how long is live search going on for?

[quote name='o ManBearP1g o']Hey I just joined live search today. Is there any easy way to rack up some points.[/quote]
Chicktionary, Spelling Bee, Flexicon
Also are those only prizes they are giving out?
Currently, yes.
Fable seems kind of lame considering that you can get it for like $4 at the store now.
Agreed. They need some new games.
Also how long is live search going on for?
There is no specified end date. But it's been active for over year.

[quote name='o ManBearP1g o']Is there any way to make it so it doesn't search when you type in an answer?[/quote]

don't think so. That's precisely how MS is making money off of you playing the game.

[quote name='SuperSonic128']Ah. Just got Rock Band today. I ordered it the first day, thus got it for 18,500 points. Pics to come soon.[/QUOTE]

Awesome SuperSonic, congrats!

[quote name='pogipinoy27']don't think so. That's precisely how MS is making money off of you playing the game.[/quote]

Personally I don't care how much MS makes off me playing.
It isn't costing me a penny and I am getting lots of stuff.
I don't begrudge the rich getting richer as long as I benefiting from it a little lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back