Live Search Club Thread *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='smellhasreturned']oooh nice I ordered mine the 29th of June

:D[/QUOTE]

Me too:) I already got one before though so not likely I will see the second one. Maybe my controller will come soon though:)

I ordered Vista on the 24th, so hopefully I'll see it soon. I ordered another one on the 29th on the same account, but I'd be happy if I only get the first one.

I ordered my vista around the 28th, and another the 7th of july. Even If I get one I'll still be happy. Nice to see microsoft actually hold their end of teh bargain.

[quote name='Gameday2007']I just got my copy of Vista that I ordered on 20th of June and my account was zero'd, so there is still hope.[/quote]

Today? That's....good to hear. I ordered on the 24th, hope I see a truck coming by with my Vista today :)

[quote name='Scrubsy']Was it by USPS or fedex? Just wondering so I can wake up in time to catch either one.[/QUOTE]

Where are you from? I'm still waiting to hear of anyone on the east coast getting their prize.

[quote name='joeposh']Where are you from? I'm still waiting to hear of anyone on the east coast getting their prize.[/quote]

I'm on the East Coast and have yet to receive anything.

[quote name='Scrubsy']Was it by USPS or fedex? Just wondering so I can wake up in time to catch either one.[/quote]
Sorry, I've been gone all day so I just saw your message. The box says that it is from FedEx and that it was shipped on August 7th.

I'm in California so I'm pretty close to where it ships from.

So hope upon hope I should start seeing stuff next week, I am in Iowa for the summer so it might take an extra day or two to get here.

Now I just received today the blank email. How long from when people received that email until they started to receive their prizes? Or did they even get a blank email.

[quote name='homeland']Now I just received today the blank email. How long from when people received that email until they started to receive their prizes? Or did they even get a blank email.[/quote]
The blank email has nothing to do with prizes. Its just a monthly update they send to members.

[quote name='Gameday2007']I just got my copy of Vista that I ordered on 20th of June and my account was zero'd, so there is still hope.[/QUOTE]
pictures please :lol:

[quote name='major maz']I ordered mine on 7/2/2007 will it come? Has anyone gotten this on or around this date.[/quote]Were are still getting june stuff, you have at least 2-3 more weeks of waiting.

Currently Live Search Club is under maintenance. I wonder what will change this time. I'll be pissed if somehow for no reason my account gets reset.

[quote name='Scrubsy']WOO HOO! Just got my controller I ordered on the 25th of june. Account was not zeroed by the way.[/quote]

Wow, when do you get the mail? I envy people who get the mail before me(3PM-5PM).

Did they add new prize, I havent seen that before?

Emoticons
105 Tickets

Playing Cards
350 Tickets

Mugs
700 Tickets

Hats
1100 Tickets

Tote Bags
1500 Tickets

http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/genmessage.php?board=586880&topic=37378406

Someone got their Vista. Account not zeroed though, multiple accounts, ordered 5 in all.

This guy ordered June 21st. I ordered mine June 23rd...maybe I'll get one soon. He said he got no shipping email and no confirmation email. The box (FedEx) said it shipped August 8th. He got it August 9th, so I'm assuming he lives pretty darn close to where it was shipped. Maybe we'll see others like myself get Vista Ultimates in the next week or so.

Another person whose account was Zeroed got their headset.

My account was zeroed and it was legit! ARGH...people with zeroed account have still been getting prizes, so there's still some hope for me.

I wonder if I call FedEx, will they tell me if they have something coming my way. Probably not. It would probably go out on the 10th...8th for the 21st, 9th for the 22nd, 10th for the 23rd.

WHOOPS, today is the 10th...so MAYBE

[quote name='neverletthem']So, the hope we lost for that period of time is coming back. Im not gonna get my prize for a few more weeks, though.[/quote]

I never lost hope. Dunno what was up with all those nay-sayers that kept saying this was dead. There was no reason to think so considering we hadn't even reached the shipping dates for a lot of stuff.

I don't expect anything of mine to come for awhile still, I ordered in July right before Vista Ultimate was pulled indefinitely.

Nice to see there's new prizes that cost less though.

[quote name='Scrubsy']WOO HOO! Just got my controller I ordered on the 25th of june. Account was not zeroed by the way.[/quote]

Awesome, maybe I'll get mine soon. I also ordered it the 25th.

Hi all. Long time lurker, first time poster. CAG rocks, by the way! If it were not for you guys, I would have never found this promotion.

Anyway, today I received my wireless 360 controller that comes packed with the receiver for the PC (and some batteries!). I ordered the controller on my primary account on June 22nd. I manually racked up points for the controller, ordered it, then used ... ahem ... "assistance" to bank enough points to order Vista on July 1st (this has not come in ... yet?). The account was eventually zeroed.

Sorry for the lack of pictures, but the package did come via FedEx.

For the record, I received two t-shirts and the USB memory stick about a month ago on my secondary account that was purely based on ... "assistance." Again, the account was zeroed.

[quote name='Gohan']Hi all. Long time lurker, first time poster. CAG rocks, by the way! If it were not for you guys, I would have never found this promotion.

Anyway, today I received my wireless 360 controller that comes packed with the receiver for the PC (and some batteries!). I ordered the controller on my primary account on June 22nd. I manually racked up points for the controller, ordered it, then used ... ahem ... "assistance" to bank enough points to order Vista on July 1st (this has not come in ... yet?). The account was eventually zeroed.

Sorry for the lack of pictures, but the package did come via FedEx.

For the record, I received two t-shirts and the USB memory stick about a month ago on my secondary account that was purely based on ... "assistance." Again, the account was zeroed.[/quote]

Awsome. I ordered my controller a day after you so maybe and hopefully it'll come this week. Now its either Fed-Ex or USPS that ships to me..

Btw what state are you in? JW because I've heard people on the East Coast haven't received much yet because of how far it is.

[quote name='nikelecious91']Btw what state are you in? JW because I've heard people on the East Coast haven't received much yet because of how far it is.[/quote]
Illinois. The package shipped on August 6th according to the sticker on the box from Phoenix, Arizona.

I ordered most of my stuff in early July, and with the exception of one Vista I ordered legitly, I hacked the other prizes.

None of my many prizes have been recieved yet.

[quote name='Gohan']Illinois. The package shipped on August 6th according to the sticker on the box from Phoenix, Arizona.[/QUOTE]

Cool! I'm from Illinois too. I'm in Chicagoland.

So it takes 4 days to ship to Illinois huh...hmmm

If my Vista ships today, Maybe I'll get it by Wednesday of next week.

Actually, a few people are reporting they got their Vistas today on gamefaqs...I think we'll be seeing more of this...the guy thought it was from a zeroed account.

I think everyone should call 1800 go fedex and find out if they got a package coming to them

I just called them. They said they haven't got anything coming to me...maybe they had a mistake when they put it in the system...or it just hasn't shipped yet.......

or i'm not getting anything :(

I also received a shipped email today for a 360 controller, although the ship date was actually 8/6 Monday. Looking at my redemption history, this order should be the one that was redeemed back on 6/25. This account was not zeroed out.

Still a bit miffed that they zeroed out my wife's account. I was about 800 points away from a Zune that Thursday night. Then Friday morning, account was zeroed out. I knew I should have kept going. Then again, they could have refused to send the Zune out. Guess I'll never know.

Also got a xbox 360 controller confirmation, account was not zeroed.

But it was already there I think.
On my fedex thing
Left at front door. Signature Service not requested.

Hope my friend have it.

I am in South Carolina, my account was not zeroed and I just received a shipping e-mail for Vista Ultimate! AHHHH yessss!

Edit: and I ordered it on June 29th.

[quote name='joeposh']I am in South Carolina, my account was not zeroed and I just received a shipping e-mail for Vista Ultimate! AHHHH yessss!

Edit: and I ordered it on June 29th.[/QUOTE]

June 29th???

*sigh*

I guess that means I'm not getting my Vista Ultimate...I ordered mine on the 28th (not the 23rd like I thought)

Stupid account zeroing on legit accounts!! ARGHHH!!!

That's not necessarily true. I ordered a 360 controller before my LifeChat headset (both ordered in early July) but the headset is on it's way first while others seem to be getting the controller. I'm not exactly sure how their system works other than availability of the product but it doesn't seem to be on a date-ordered basis.

Edit: that was in response to quadomatic.

[quote name='Bluffington']That's not necessarily true. I ordered a 360 controller before my LifeChat headset (both ordered in early July) but the headset is on it's way first while others seem to be getting the controller. I'm not exactly sure how their system works other than availability of the product but it doesn't seem to be on a date-ordered basis.

Edit: that was in response to quadomatic.[/QUOTE]

The thing is, he's receiving the SAME item that I ordered, and I ordered it before he did.

I ordered a controller on June 26th, Got an email today with tracking info.

Says it was shipped August 3rd. As of 8:10 AM this morning it's on the truck headed out to me as we speak.

I'm in Philadelphia for the summer, it was shipped via FedEx Ground.

That's all I ordered, didn't do the macro crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back