Live Search Club Thread *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aint that about a bitch! :D. Oh well, can still trade it in to Best Buy or CC :D

And another thing, it kinda sucks that the points / prize jump from 5k to 20k :(

[quote name='omegatheory']Aint that about a bitch! :D. Oh well, can still trade it in to Best Buy or CC :D

And another thing, it kinda sucks that the points / prize jump from 5k to 20k :([/quote]
BB and CC don't take returns without reciepts.

[quote name='omegatheory']I've lucked out a few times w/ the "It was a gift and I didn't get the receipt" They usually just give you a gift card.[/quote]
I tried to return Flight Sim to BB. MS changed the UPC, so it is different than the normal one. That is my guess, because it didn't show in their system.

[quote name='FxhoundADAM']Hey thanks. I thought about googling it but I didn't even know if Live Search Club was the officl title.[/QUOTE]

Honestly, I'm not sure I'd bother with Live Search Club if I were you. I'm not sure if they still Zero accounts at will for no apparent reason...

[quote name='omegatheory']I've lucked out a few times w/ the "It was a gift and I didn't get the receipt" They usually just give you a gift card.[/QUOTE]
Can we keep this out of the thread? Thanks.

[quote name='omegatheory']Aint that about a bitch! :D. [/quote]

haha, just found how you used that smiley funny...;)

but yea, its a bitch how they did that, upping the total on vista and whatnot

Called the number,and they told me they had no information. guess it just depends on who you talk to. Or maybe they are sick of the calls. either way i have a feeling im not getting sh*t.

Your Live Search Club prize order has been confirmed.

Your order confirmation # is: xxxxxxxxx

Your order details are as follows:
Shipping Address: XX, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Item Description: Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000 Headset
Quantity: 1
Estimated Ship Date: 10/10/2007

Thank you for your order. Please save this e-mail for your records.

wow october 10th ... jeebus

[quote name='quadomatic']Honestly, I'm not sure I'd bother with Live Search Club if I were you. I'm not sure if they still Zero accounts at will for no apparent reason...[/quote]

No they stopped zeroing accounts after the July 13th crackdown :).

[quote name='omegatheory']Your Live Search Club prize order has been confirmed.

Your order confirmation # is: xxxxxxxxx

Your order details are as follows:
Shipping Address: XX, xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Item Description: Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000 Headset
Quantity: 1
Estimated Ship Date: 10/10/2007

Thank you for your order. Please save this e-mail for your records.

wow october 10th ... jeebus[/quote]

You should have X'ed out the other half of your shipping address...only 2 out there. :applause:

[quote name='omegatheory']No they stopped zeroing accounts after the July 13th crackdown :).[/quote]

I had an account with 28,603 points zeroed during the middle of July.
I started another and had just over 16,000 and that was zeroed out
about 10 days ago. All answers on both accounts were put in manually.
NO CHEATING.

i got 2 usb drives today. They were from 2 different accounts. I botted to get the points for the drives, and i made up names for where to send them to.

I just checked my other accounts for the first time since my main one got zeroed and to my surprise, they were not zeroed. Hopefully I at least get my prizes from those accounts.

Fed-Ex just dropped off my Vista Ultimate that I ordered on 6-23. I live in VA, and my Account was Zero-ed.
2007081566408oz2.jpg

Got a camera today. Ordered June 28. No macros/bots and account not zeroed
Got a shipping confirmation when it shipped. Live in Illinois.
Pics for your satisfaction...

HOLY CRAP.

Score one for the July orders. I just got my Vista, ordered on July 2nd. Totally wasn't expecting it until next week or so considering all you guys getting stuff seem to have been June orders. I'm on the east coast, PA to be exact. My account has not been zeroed.

The rather coincidentally funny part is that I just ordered the Arcade Live Unplugged game an hour before the package showed up. And here I was all worried about shipping it to work (cuz if I shipped it home I wouldn't be there and didn't know if I had to sign for it, not to mention living in the city makes it more likely for some loser to just steal it off my front porch before I get home).

Yay yay yay yay yay :bouncy:

[quote name='jennyfur']HOLY CRAP.

Score one for the July orders. I just got my Vista, ordered on July 2nd. Totally wasn't expecting it until next week or so considering all you guys getting stuff seem to have been June orders. I'm on the east coast, PA to be exact. My account has not been zeroed.

The rather coincidentally funny part is that I just ordered the Arcade Live Unplugged game an hour before the package showed up. And here I was all worried about shipping it to work (cuz if I shipped it home I wouldn't be there and didn't know if I had to sign for it, not to mention living in the city makes it more likely for some loser to just steal it off my front porch before I get home).

Yay yay yay yay yay :bouncy:[/quote]

whoa:hot:. I ordered on July 2nd also and my account wasn't zeroed either. any pics? hope I get mine soon.

[quote name='heatdolphins45']whoa:hot:. I ordered on July 2nd also and my account wasn't zeroed either. any pics? hope I get mine soon.[/QUOTE]
I see your in the Miami ish area too, it takes like six days for their junk to arrive here, fyi. So assuming yours was sent out the same time as his, I'd probably add a day or two. My last one actually came semi fast, like 4-5 days rather than the seven for my Vista way back.

[quote name='heatdolphins45']whoa:hot:. I ordered on July 2nd also and my account wasn't zeroed either. any pics? hope I get mine soon.[/quote]

No pics yet, seeing as how I'm still at work right now. Will take some when I get home with my digital camera. Although I could always just use my cellphone right now, but I'll warn you it takes the worst photos ever.

OK, here is the pic as requested. Sorry bout the crap quality, but I warned you that pics from my cell weren't worth bothering with. ;)

Picture1.jpg

Yay yay yay yay yay :bouncy:[/quote]

Did you get a shipping email?

[quote name='Foladar']I see your in the Miami ish area too, it takes like six days for their junk to arrive here, fyi. So assuming yours was sent out the same time as his, I'd probably add a day or two. My last one actually came semi fast, like 4-5 days rather than the seven for my Vista way back.[/quote]

yea I would assume it takes a little longer to Florida from AZ(Incentive Logic). The only Vista I ordered if they shipped it it should come thursday or friday. I am thinking more next week though.

Yay yay yay yay yay :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

Cool cool.

I hope this means my orders are coming in by the end of next week (back at school). My Vista bot win was zeroed, but my USB memory stick and PGR3 weren't.

To my surprise a package from MS came today. I thought it would be the Xbox 360 controller but to my surprise it was Windows Vista Ultimate! I'm glad they made good on these orders but they never sent me a shipping confirmation, just the order confirmation. Oh well, I guess I'll get back to playing again and see if I can pick up some more goodies.

I already have Vista Home Premium purchased from a 50% off sale at Compusa when they went out of business here. So I should probably sell one, which one should I sell though?

They probably sent leftover June and the start of July out together .. perhaps your on the other side of the US and/or your local shipment sucks and/or you aren't getting anything .. who knows anymore with this site.

[quote name='Foladar']They probably sent leftover June and the start of July out together .. perhaps your on the other side of the US and/or your local shipment sucks and/or you aren't getting anything .. who knows anymore with this site.[/quote]

I sincerely hope so. I'm in Central Texas and I haven't seen anyone from that area get theirs. At least in this topic.
Regardless, I'm probably getting worked up over nothing. I have a bad feeling that I'm never gonna get my stuff, so looking at all these people get theirs is only going to piss me off even more.:bomb:

[quote name='omegatheory']Thanks foladar :D ... mail bombs are definitely not nice lol[/quote]

Neither is anthrax. :cry:

Has anyone received a Zune yet? I really want mine.

I just got my vista ultimate ^^ nice job MS...I guess heh. I'm a little lazy to put pics up but I think you guys should be able to trust me, been here for awhile now with other wins and shtuff. Hopefully my zune comes in, heres to hoping

*EDIT* Ordered JUNE 23, Account did NOT get zeroed out and I live in ORLANDO, FL. *EDIT*

[quote name='Brenex']I just got my vista ultimate ^^ nice job MS...I guess heh[/quote]

When did you order?
Was your account zeroed out?
Where do you live?

[quote name='Brenex']

*EDIT* Ordered JUNE 23, Account did NOT get zeroed out and I live in ORLANDO, FL. *EDIT*[/quote]

Well hopefully mine shows up in 5 days then.

Heh... I wish I lived at my old appartment... Now I live in a house in a shitty neighborhood. I've had the delivery guy leave shit on my doorstep. I'm worried they might just drop it there, my "neighbors" will steal it and I'll never know it came... *angst*x3

[quote name='Kayden']Heh... I wish I lived at my old appartment... Now I live in a house in a shitty neighborhood. I've had the delivery guy leave shit on my doorstep. I'm worried they might just drop it there, my "neighbors" will steal it and I'll never know it came... *angst*x3[/quote]

You should get a cam or something at your door. One of those hard to see ones...

[quote name='Mitwang']Did you get a shipping email?[/quote]
No shipping email for Vista, the box just showed up unexpectedly. However about an hour ago I got a shipping email for the controller I ordered on July 5th, complete with tracking number. Estimated arival date of the 18th.

w00t.

[quote name='Kayden']I'm worried they might just drop it there, my "neighbors" will steal it and I'll never know it came... *angst*x3[/quote]
That's why I shipped mine to work. I live in the city, there's no way my stuff would still be on my doorstep by the time I got home. Not to mention I didn't know if I had to sign for it or anything...

I think there's overlap with June and July now...It looks like they're shipping LATE June orders (June 28th and beyond) and very early July.

Hopefully I'll see my Vista soon...

i just got an email from ms saying that my order of live arcade unplugged has shipped. and, just fyi, my account was not zeroed and i didn't use macros

I'm out of town but I called my dad and he said I got a package a few days ago. I had him open it and, whatddayah know? Vista Ultimate! I ordered it June 21, right around the cut-off date. My account WAS zeroed.

EDIT: I live on the West Coast. Oregon specifically.

The estimated ship date was today, infact.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back