Live Search Club Thread *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='badramen']I'm out of town but I called my dad and he said I got a package a few days ago. I had him open it and, whatddayah know? Vista Ultimate! I ordered it June 21, right around the cut-off date. My account WAS zeroed.

EDIT: I live on the West Coast. Oregon specifically.[/QUOTE]

Sweet, so many people getting their Vistas on zeroed accounts!!!

It really raises my spirits. It also seems like people aren't getting shipping emails till the day they receive their prizes...maybe I'll see mine this week if I'm lucky. The latest it can come is August 28th, or it'll be past the cutoff date.

I got a shipping email for a controller. Nothing else. Eh, still good to know I'm getting something :)

Hope Vista comes tomorrow, though.

my order history [ on 1 account ]:

7/12/2007 Digital Headphones
7/4/2007 Microsoft LifeChat LX-3000 Headset
7/3/2007 Xbox 360 Wireless Common Controller
6/28/2007 Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate
6/26/2007 Xbox 360 Wireless Common Controller

i got confirmations emails for each one when i ordered them and the first blank email about a month ago or so. i didn't recieve anything yet or any shipping emails. :sad:

i didn't cheat, zero'd account, west coast [ ca ]

it's looking grim for me...

i got a wireless headset today and my account was zeroed..have no clue when i ordered it

dsc06190tz5.jpg

[quote name='NintendoGal']Anyone have any idea if anyone has received a Web Cam they ordered? That's the only thing I ordered so I'm curious if I'm SOL.[/quote]

yes ppl have received their web cams

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']I think you can check if you log into the live club page... not that it matters...[/quote]

i dont know which account i ordered it from...

[quote name='NintendoGal']Anyone have any idea if anyone has received a Web Cam they ordered? That's the only thing I ordered so I'm curious if I'm SOL.[/quote]
I got my webcam at the beginning of July.

Received my Vista yesterday, with no shipping email. Vista was redeemed on 7/4.

Just received another shipping email for my final controller, redeemed on 7/5. Very surprised they followed through on all prizes. T'was some nice freebies while it lasted.

[quote name='grendel19']Received my Vista yesterday, with no shipping email. Vista was redeemed on 7/4.

Just received another shipping email for my final controller, redeemed on 7/5. Very surprised they followed through on all prizes. T'was some nice freebies while it lasted.[/QUOTE]

Where do you live? Close to Arizona?

I hope my Vista was shipped already...

Dag nabbit! Nothing for me still. Ugh, I just know I won't get jack squat and I'll be pissed off to no end...GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Does anybody have a stress ball?

yup, got my shipping confirmation for my 360 controller yesterday night, said it shipped out on the 14th of august. Should get here today or tomorrow. Hopefully today so i can get my Gears on. Anywho, I ordered it on July 4th.

Got a shipping email yesterday and I got excited.

I saw ZUNE and got really excited.

Then I saw leather case after it, and I wasn't so excited. This was on a "zeroed" account, by the way.

[quote name='kaw']Got a shipping email yesterday and I got excited.

I saw ZUNE and got really excited.

Then I saw leather case after it, and I wasn't so excited. This was on a "zeroed" account, by the way.[/QUOTE]
what would really usck is if they just sent you the case and then never sent the Zune, thats what I have been thinking would happen to me, and then I would just have this case.

[quote name='M1C13']what would really usck is if they just sent you the case and then never sent the Zune, thats what I have been thinking would happen to me, and then I would just have this case.[/quote]

That'll probably be the case with me (pun intended). Maybe I can trade it to someone lucky enough to get a Zune.

[quote name='grendel19']T'was some nice freebies while it lasted.[/quote]
While it lasted? It's still going on. I just ordered an xbox game yesterday.

Free stuff rules. Unfortunately now there's nothing else left that I want to order.

[quote name='sventhebruin']Still nothing.

I know it's been answered a million times, but what shipping method are they using?? UPS?? USPS?? FedEx??[/quote]

FedEx.

And, JennyFur, it's over. Nobody's stupid enough to actually play the games to get prizes. (At least I'm not.) And since none of the bots or macros work anymore, (except Live Macro, but it still has issues, and only works 10% of the time), the site will see a drastic loss in traffic.

[quote name='sventhebruin']Still nothing.

I know it's been answered a million times, but what shipping method are they using?? UPS?? USPS?? FedEx??[/quote]

My Zune case tracking number listed FedEx, but I believe people have stated they received items though USPS as well.

[quote name='Access_Denied']FedEx.

And, JennyFur, it's over. Nobody's stupid enough to actually play the games to get prizes. (At least I'm not.) And since none of the bots or macros work anymore, (except Live Macro, but it still has issues, and only works 10% of the time), the site will see a drastic loss in traffic.[/quote]

If I actually start recieving stuff, I may start playing again to get some smaller items.

[quote name='life.exe']If I actually start recieving stuff, I may start playing again to get some smaller items.[/QUOTE]
Same here, I'd be interested in some magazines or movie tix.

w00t!

The FedEx guy just came by and dropped off a box on my front step. At first I thought it the software I purchased off of Amazon, but then I noticed that the package was from IL. I opened the box and much to my suprise it was Zoo Tycoon 2. :bouncy:

Current status (Zeroed and Legit):
Vista Ultimate - Ordered 7/8 - Status: Unknown
Flight Simulator X - Ordered 7/8 - Status: Unknown
Zoo Tycoon 2 - Ordered 7/8 - Status: Recieved - Shipping e-mail: No - Sent: 9/14

[quote name='grendel19']I'm in the Chicago 'burbs.[/QUOTE]

Wow thats discouraging for me, as I'm from the burbs too...and i ordered on the 28th of June

A FedEx truck already came by today. They were delivering my family's new cellphones...but no Vista...

*sigh*

Got nothing yet after all this recent outlook. Friend called me and said he got his headset. I only ordered shirts so.. eh. My friend ordered a whole bunch of crap, so hopefully his stuff comes in since he also ordered PGR for me. =]

[quote name='Access_Denied']grendel19 and quadomatic, what towns do you guys live in? I live in Waukegan and it took like 7 or 8 days to get to me.[/QUOTE]

I'm in Naperville. I still haven't gotten a shipping email. My deadline is August 28th.

[quote name='Access_Denied']grendel19 and quadomatic, what towns do you guys live in? I live in Waukegan and it took like 7 or 8 days to get to me.[/quote]I'm over in Oak Brook.

[quote name='shinryuu']Got nothing yet after all this recent outlook. Friend called me and said he got his headset. I only ordered shirts so.. eh. My friend ordered a whole bunch of crap, so hopefully his stuff comes in since he also ordered PGR for me. =][/quote]
Speaking of the devil, I just got my two t-shirts. My account was not zero'd. My freind's account was.

quadomatic, I too am awaiting Vista (ordered 7/2) w/ the same deadline as yourself, and I'm the guy in Phoenix, AZ. I suppose I could try calling FedEx to see if they have anything routed for me, though I figure I'll just hold off.

[quote name='uagent']quadomatic, I too am awaiting Vista (ordered 7/2) w/ the same deadline as yourself, and I'm the guy in Phoenix, AZ. I suppose I could try calling FedEx to see if they have anything routed for me, though I figure I'll just hold off.[/QUOTE]
Seeing as your in Phoenix, I wouldn't bother .. they ship from there, so it'd take 1-2 days and by the time you had any idea, it'd probably be there.

[quote name='uagent']quadomatic, I too am awaiting Vista (ordered 7/2) w/ the same deadline as yourself, and I'm the guy in Phoenix, AZ. I suppose I could try calling FedEx to see if they have anything routed for me, though I figure I'll just hold off.[/QUOTE]

My deadline is actually August 23rd, so my bad.

I wouldn't bother calling. By the time they know they have something coming for you, it'll probably be at your home by then, since they ship from Phoenix.

So I guess they'll have shipped by now for me, at least hopefully. It would take about a week for it to get to me.

Has anyone's stuff come after their deadlines?

And if they really did change the deadline to 10-12 weeks...that blows...but somehow I doubt it will take that long. I think the longest time it's taken for someone to get a prize, that I've seen so far, has been up to the deadline.

Has anyone here ordered June 21st or before and not gotten their prize yet?

Still waiting on mine.

Ordered 2 vistas on July 2 and July 3. Did everything legit. No bots, macros, online help, but my account was zeroed...go figure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back