Live Search Club Thread *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='pitfallharry219']Same here.[/quote]

Same here....except replace 24 with 28 and replace "Vista" with "Vista, webcam and 360 controller.

[quote name='rockinaway247']i doubt ill ever see any of my prizes[/quote]

I didn't think I'd ever seen mine either, but what do you know, the headset I ordered one day, the one I ordered for my cousin the next, and my controller the next.

I got Vista Ultimate earlier this week (ordered 06/29) and the wired headset is scheduled to be delivered sometime today (ordered in early june). My account wasn't zeroed.

I still have another account that WAS zeroed under which I ordered a Zune and leather case on 7/11, but I'm not holding my breath on those. Then again, I really didn't expect to see Vista Ultimate after everything that went down, so who knows...

Edit: I am located in South Carolina.

today's mail of goodies was 2 360 faceplates, and 2 wired headsets. Anybody want to trade a wireless headset for a wired? Let me know because I didn't order any wireless ones because i thought they wouldn't work on 360, and now i bought a PS3 without a headset. Tomorrow, according to fedex.com, i will be getting 2 360 controllers.

[quote name='life.exe']Does anyone know how to check on fedex.com for stuff without a reference/shipping number?[/quote]

magic?

but seriously, no ;)

you would have to call fedex and ask if there are any packages being shipped to my address. It's quick and painless.

[quote name='life.exe']Does anyone know how to check on fedex.com for stuff without a reference/shipping number?[/quote]

[quote name='RESmonkey']FedEx said I had nothing coming to my door, and yet I have a tracking number.[/quote]

I never said they were accurate, now did I? ;)

What number do you call for fedex and which options do I chose to navigate there voice system to check if I have any packages coming?

this game looks like more hassle then its worth. is there some kind of cheat device you guys are using or something becuase this looks like it would take forever to get a good prize

Hey guys, just recieved my LX 3000 Headset/mic set and my ZX 6000 wireless headset. Both came in today, I live in Pennsylvania, account was zeroed, and I order July 8, 2007. FedEx btw.

[quote name='musha666']No. Go away.

So is everyone receiving their orders from FedEx or USPS?[/quote]

Sorry didn't mention that above, I'll edit, it was FedEx btw

[quote name='wwe101']this game looks like more hassle then its worth. is there some kind of cheat device you guys are using or something becuase this looks like it would take forever to get a good prize[/quote]

Can you not read the thread title, or are you just that fucking stupid?

[quote name='GBmanNC']What number do you call for fedex and which options do I chose to navigate there voice system to check if I have any packages coming?[/QUOTE]

1800GoFedex

Keep saying more options until they ask you if you want to talk to a representative

BTW: Someone on GameFAQs got this email in a response when asking about a prize:

Dear Live Search Club Participant,

A few players like you have had their score reset. The Live Search Club screens game play against criteria meant to identify likely use of bots, macros, or other automated programs to play the games. Those types of activity violate the terms of use of our service. When a user account has triggered these criteria, the Live Search Club cancels any prize orders and discontinues ticket accruals for the account.

After you placed your order, you should have received a confirmation number, a follow-up confirmation email, and points should have been deducted from your account.

If you did not receive a confirmation number and points were not deducted from your account, then your order was not placed. Place your order again. Be sure you are signed in when placing your order.

Pretty scary, but somehow false, since people have been getting prizes on zeroed accounts.

Im pretty sure this is what you would get if your not getting anything.(at least thats the response i received from them a few days ago)

Thank you for contacting us with regard to your recent activity with Microsoft Live Search Club

Any promotion of this type comes with these risks, which we anticipated and have been actively watching for. We’re committed to providing a positive experience for the millions of users that are enjoying the games. We regularly review game play and have a set of criteria by which invalid activity is easily identified. When find this type of behavior, we cancel any prize orders or ticket accruals made by that account, based on the Microsoft Terms and Conditions.

Sincerely,

Live Search Club Order Support
[email protected]
http://club.live.com/

Just to add to the points of reference, I received my Vista ordered on 6/29 on Wednesday (so, the 15th) of this week in Chicago. I got a shipping notice via e-mail for both this and a 360/PC controller back on the afternoon of 8/10 (so last Friday). The controller arrived last Friday or Saturday, and I ordered it on 6/27. No macros or cheats, and my account was not zeroed. Here's a little photographic evidence I took today:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v520/dpac/Vista.jpg

Hope that helps someone.

Both the replies above are form emails, and I would take them with a grain of salt, IMO. I asked them about something completely unrelated (from my account, that just received a headset) and got the email that was posted in the blue above this post.

[quote name='dpac']Just to add to the points of reference, I received my Vista ordered on 6/29 on Wednesday (so, the 15th) of this week in Chicago. I got a shipping notice via e-mail for both this and a 360/PC controller back on the afternoon of 8/10 (so last Friday). The controller arrived last Friday or Saturday, and I ordered it on 6/27. No macros or cheats, and my account was not zeroed. Here's a little photographic evidence I took today:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v520/dpac/Vista.jpg

Hope that helps someone.[/QUOTE]

Lucky...I'm in the burbs and I ordered on the 28th of June...maybe I'll see mine soon.

My account was zeroed though :(

[quote name='mikebz28']Im pretty sure this is what you would get if your not getting anything.(at least thats the response i received from them a few days ago)

Thank you for contacting us with regard to your recent activity with Microsoft Live Search Club

Any promotion of this type comes with these risks, which we anticipated and have been actively watching for. We’re committed to providing a positive experience for the millions of users that are enjoying the games. We regularly review game play and have a set of criteria by which invalid activity is easily identified. When find this type of behavior, we cancel any prize orders or ticket accruals made by that account, based on the Microsoft Terms and Conditions.

Sincerely,

Live Search Club Order Support
[email protected]
http://club.live.com/
[/quote]

busted?

I called fedex and they said there werent any ground packages coming my way : ( I ordered vista and headset on june 27 and another vista around july 6

Just got the LX-3000 Headset today from FedEx. No webcam though, despite it being ordered first.

Anyone from Pennsylvania get their webcam yet?

In those e-mails, did they explain how some people botted and still get prizes?

Oh, that's right, because they're not actually tracking down cheaters, or they're just not putting effort into it very well. Regardless, I can guarantee you that some who botted won't get anything, some who were legit won't get anything, and some who both botted and were legit get stuff. It's all gonna be random and if you're picked to be shafted, they're just gonna go "We think you cheated. Evidence? Yeah....uh...we'll get back to you..."

Seriously, this fiasco is starting to really piss me off.

[quote name='RockyRan']In those e-mails, did they explain how some people botted and still get prizes?

Oh, that's right, because they're not actually tracking down cheaters, or they're just not putting effort into it very well. Regardless, I can guarantee you that some who botted won't get anything, some who were legit won't get anything, and some who both botted and were legit get stuff. It's all gonna be random and if you're picked to be shafted, they're just gonna go "We think you cheated. Evidence? Yeah....uh...we'll get back to you..."

Seriously, this fiasco is starting to really piss me off.[/quote]

They really arent, I had one legit acc and one botted one. The botted one never got zeroed out, im not expecting anything from it but if I get a zune in a couple weeks im just going to lol at m$

[quote name='Access_Denied']And, Jennyfur, it's over. Nobody's stupid enough to actually play the games to get prizes.[/quote]
In case you haven't been around for this entire thread, many of us already DID play legit to get all our prizes (check back to around when they were zeroing accounts, lots of people who did NOT bot/macro were posting because they got zeroed along with the cheaters). So why would we play any differently now? It's still getting stuff for free regardless. Just because you felt the need to cheat doesn't mean we all do, and calling us stupid for not cheating is downright insulting. If it wasn't for the cheaters, we'd probably have higher ticket caps on games and lower ticket costs for many prizes.

And if you look at the last few pages of this thread, there are still new people joining club live and just starting to play in the last few days.

[quote name='jennyfur']In case you haven't been around for this entire thread, many of us already DID play legit to get all our prizes (check back to around when they were zeroing accounts, lots of people who did NOT bot/macro were posting because they got zeroed along with the cheaters). So why would we play any differently now? It's still getting stuff for free regardless. Just because you felt the need to cheat doesn't mean we all do, and calling us stupid for not cheating is downright insulting. If it wasn't for the cheaters, we'd probably have higher ticket caps on games and lower ticket costs for many prizes.

And if you look at the last few pages of this thread, there are still new people joining club live and just starting to play in the last few days.[/quote]

Yeah, and we almost got fucking carpel tunnel. My stuff better come.

FYI if anyone ordered those bath lotion things, don't expect to use them as a gift for someone. Its basically a little bag with hotel-sized stuff in it. Major dissapointment. Girlfriend got it on her non-zeroed account via usps. Ordered early July I believe.

[quote name='jennyfur']In case you haven't been around for this entire thread, many of us already DID play legit to get all our prizes (check back to around when they were zeroing accounts, lots of people who did NOT bot/macro were posting because they got zeroed along with the cheaters). So why would we play any differently now? It's still getting stuff for free regardless. Just because you felt the need to cheat doesn't mean we all do, and calling us stupid for not cheating is downright insulting. If it wasn't for the cheaters, we'd probably have higher ticket caps on games and lower ticket costs for many prizes.

And if you look at the last few pages of this thread, there are still new people joining club live and just starting to play in the last few days.[/quote]

Hell, I used to play legit too, but then I found out about macros. Don't play legit anymore. And even if I wanted to, I can't because of the the fcuking captchas.

And if you look at the last few pages of this thread, there are still new people joining club live and just starting to play in the last few days.[/QUOTE]

Yeah and I got my account zeroed out for it. I really dont expect to get anything more. I want the hours (days?) I wasted on that crap back if they dont ship my stuff out.

[quote name='musha666']Yeah and I got my account zeroed out for it. I really dont expect to get anything more. I want the hours (days?) I wasted on that crap back if they dont ship my stuff out.[/quote]

Same here I was on for like 5-6hrs a day trying to get pts. before macros...
and for a few days..

I'm curious to hear if anyone gets or has gotten recently a zune. That's all I'm waiting for now. All I ordered was a zune and vista so be nice MS and send it on over kthx heh. Still don't know if I want to ebay my vista or keep it. How are the prices now?

Fedex came strolling around. And here's what I got today: 2 controllers, Fable and Zoo Tycoon. And here's a picture of what i have gotten so far:

2 faceplates, fable, 2 controllers, 2 usb drives, zoo tycoon 2, 2 wired headset (one not pictured) and 5 t-shirts (all of not pictured as they are in the wash)

Account details: I ordered all of the things between July 2nd and July 16th. I had so many accounts I don't really know when i ordered which. I'm located in the suburbs of Chicago. If anybody wants to trade a wireless headset for a wired, PLEASE let me know!

Picture001.jpg

So on 6/24 I ordered 2 Vistas legit, and on 6/28 did the same thing sending those 2 to my GF's house.

Last Tuesday (8/14) they showed up at my GF's house, nothing to show at my house still as of today.

Moral of the story? Order 4 things legit and get 2 copies in the end.

Best part is, my roommate got his vista, and took it to BB and was able to get instore credit for $428 without a receipt. I've gone to 2 BB's myself and gotten DENIED, given the same story about needing a receipt, and the slugs behind the counter have even told me that I won't be able to return anything around Xmas w/o a receipt if it is valued at over $75.

So apparently I don't have a trustworthy face, and the good news is the kiddies with 10 copies of Vista coming via botting won't be able to buy Plasmas at BB. Bad news is they can still get $200 per on ebay.

[quote name='CMaher']So on 6/24 I ordered 2 Vistas legit, and on 6/28 did the same thing sending those 2 to my GF's house.

Last Tuesday (8/14) they showed up at my GF's house, nothing to show at my house still as of today.

Best part is, my roommate got his vista, and took it to BB and was able to get instore credit for $428 without a receipt. I've gone to 2 BB's myself and gotten DENIED, given the same story about needing a receipt, and the slugs behind the counter have even told me that I won't be able to return anything around Xmas w/o a receipt if it is valued at over $75.

So apparently I don't have a trustworthy face, and the good news is the kiddies with 10 copies of Vista coming via botting won't be able to buy Plasmas at BB. Bad news is they can still get $200 per on ebay.[/QUOTE]

Interesting...I ordered 4 Vista Ultimates as well.

Has anyone who ordered the song downloads when they were 0 points gotten anything?

BTW: Someone who ordered 40 Vistas got 1 one of them today.

[quote name='CMaher']So on 6/24 I ordered 2 Vistas legit, and on 6/28 did the same thing sending those 2 to my GF's house.

So apparently I don't have a trustworthy face, and the good news is the kiddies with 10 copies of Vista coming via botting won't be able to buy Plasmas at BB. Bad news is they can still get $200 per on ebay.[/quote]
didn't the scanners go off when your roommate entered the store? and doesn't Vista sell for $399.99 how did he get $428 store credit? I plan to use my Vista(if I receive it) already upgraded the RAM on my desktop and etc.

[quote name='heatdolphins45']didn't the scanners go off when your roommate entered the store? and doesn't Vista sell for $399.99 how did he get $428 store credit? I plan to use my Vista already upgraded the RAM on my desktop and etc.[/QUOTE]

He must've gotten the sales tax back too.

If you ordered more than one Vista, I wouldn't expect it imo.
*Limit one item per household (based on account holder address) of each hardware and software product.

[quote name='Foladar']If you ordered more than one Vista, I wouldn't expect it imo.
*Limit one item per household (based on account holder address) of each hardware and software product.[/QUOTE]

Meh, I don't really expect it, but we can dream, can't we?

I'm still not sure that one Vista Ultimate will show up. I'll know by Thursday I suppose.

scanner goes off, that's why there is that tool sitting behind that little desk when you walk in with a sticker gun who puts a faggy pink dated sticker on the box to prove you are walking in with the item.

Walmart doesn't stock the item in the store anymore, so you can't return it there either.

399.99 x 1.06 = 428. Like someone said, sales tax.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back