Live Search Club Thread *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='RESmonkey']Website seems to have come to an end, maybe.

[/quote]

MSN homepage is still advertising the Live Search Club site. Wouldn't they take the ad down if the site was done?

[quote name='RESmonkey']Hmm, are you the guy who posted a pic of his 4 controllers on GameFAQs?[/quote]

Nah, I don't go to GameFAQs. That place is retarded.

Hah, I called FedEx about my package, and they said the driver should have left a notice. He didnt of course, and it said he delivered at 2:11 on saturday. I was watching tv in front of a window, and he didnt come. Its supposed to come on tuesday afternoon, and if that driver comes after 3 o clock when im heading to football practice, im gonna punch him in his freakin face. Then run him over with his truck.

All ive got to say, is UPS is much better. Im thinking the driver just wanted to get off work earlier, because where I live is like an hour away from the station he worked at, so Im calling BS on that "no one was at home excuse"

What can Brown do for you? A Whole lot more than FedEx.
Go UPS!

You could have had them file a complaint on the driver, if you hadn't, and picked up the package on your own time from a local office.

When I had Fable from LiveSearchClub delivered by FedEx a while back they unsuccessfully made three attempts to deliver it to my house. I was home and they never left a notice. I wouldn't have known to pick it up if I hadn't got the shipping email with the tracking number.

[quote name='Sockey']When I had Fable from LiveSearchClub delivered by FedEx a while back they unsuccessfully made three attempts to deliver it to my house. I was home and they never left a notice. I wouldn't have known to pick it up if I hadn't got the shipping email with the tracking number.[/QUOTE]
Yep, Fedex does it alot .. thats why I wish they'd mail out the tracking #s since you can get screwed by Fedex otherwise, it isnt just Fedex though because DHL did it to me aswell the other day, these drivers are just plain lazy anymore.

[quote name='chude']MSN homepage is still advertising the Live Search Club site. Wouldn't they take the ad down if the site was done?[/quote]
Not to mention the Live Search Club toolbar just came out. Would be quite a waste of resources to develop that and then ditch the site shortly after.

Waste resources to develop that? Isn't that just a search toolbar? Heck, those are shit easy to make, especially as an add-on for IE or FireFox.

But yeah, guess they're not shafting the site. Oh well, maybe I'll play some day later.

That Live Search Toolbar is a piece of crap. I can't use any Windows program that utilizes Windows Explorer without getting an install message.

[quote name='Proto Man']That Live Search Toolbar is a piece of crap. I can't use any Windows program that utilizes Windows Explorer without getting an install message.[/quote]
Really? I haven't had a single issue (spam, IM, anything) as a result of it.

[quote name='RESmonkey']Waste resources to develop that? Isn't that just a search toolbar? Heck, those are shit easy to make, especially as an add-on for IE or FireFox.[/quote]
My point is that they advertise the hell out of it (including a flash demo), and it links to your account and can earn you tickets. Not saying it was hard to create, just saying it'd be pointless to do so much with it if they hadn't intended on continuing the promotion. Especially considering some of the features of the toolbar haven't even been implemented yet (like the option to use your tickets towards charity) and are advertised in the demo.

just a reminder that today is Monday and no one will be getting any shipments of anything today. DON'T ASK WHERE YOUR STUFF IS!!!!!

[quote name='CMaher']just a reminder that today is Monday and no one will be getting any shipments of anything today. DON'T ASK WHERE YOUR STUFF IS!!!!![/quote]
dude you needa relax, your acting overly giddy

[quote name='CMaher']just a reminder that today is Monday and no one will be getting any shipments of anything today. DON'T ASK WHERE YOUR STUFF IS!!!!![/QUOTE]
actually one of the guys at work got PGR 3 from FedEx. I know because I signed for it.

[quote name='M1C13']actually one of the guys at work got PGR 3 from FedEx. I know because I signed for it.[/QUOTE]
He didn't get it on a Monday.
Tuesday–Saturday. Delivery is between 9 a.m. and 8 p.m.

[quote name='CMaher']just a reminder that today is Monday and no one will be getting any shipments of anything today. DON'T ASK WHERE YOUR STUFF IS!!!!![/quote] This only applies to FedEx shipments. Some stuff is shipped via USPS, which does, indeed, deliver on Mondays. With that said, where's my stuff???

[quote name='nikelecious91']I thought you only sign for things over $300? When I got my controller, they just left it on the steps.[/QUOTE]

Same with my Vista Ultimate, Fed Ex just left it on my door. No signature needed. (this is the Vista I got from the original shipment months ago, nothing recent)

Anyways, WHERES MY STUFF?

[quote name='RockyRan']So when can we assume that they're done with late June orders? Are people still getting them or have they moved on to July now?[/quote] I got the shipping email, yesterday, for a LifeCam ordered on July 6th. Don't know if that means anything regarding other orders, though.

Got all of my legit account stuff. Sold vista for a cool $200 in which I plan to buy a nice digital camera. Hopefully my one Zune comes which I ordered I think the 10th of July.

I forgot shipments don't get delivered today...man I hope I see my Vista by the OLD deadline (Yes, I KNOW THEY CHANGED THE DEADLINE, STOP REPEATING IT)

I certainly could use that Vista Ultimate

[quote name='Scrubsy']Got all of my legit account stuff. Sold vista for a cool $200 in which I plan to buy a nice digital camera. Hopefully my one Zune comes which I ordered I think the 10th of July.[/quote]

You ordered Vista an hour after I did...*Cries*

Where's my Vistaaaaaa????????

[quote name='RESmonkey']You ordered Vista an hour after I did...*Cries*

Where's my Vistaaaaaa????????[/QUOTE]

It may have been shipped already. Didn't someone explain why it takes so long for packages to come to some people? You may just end up getting it tomorrow.

Have you already gotten a Vista?

Well, it's over for me. Ordered on June 24 and 26, and today I called FedEx to find out what packages were coming my way. They said one package was coming in, but that was from something else that wasn't related to Live Search Club prizes (I got it today...I thought they didn't deliver on Mondays).

If they haven't shipped me ANTYHING by now, I'm %100 sure they won't. Oh, and the e-mail I sent them about my prizes hasn't even been responded to. Yeah, this thing is dead to me.

Congrats to all who got theirs and consider yourselves lucky; apparently some of us won't get ever jack squat. Thanks to all for taking the time to reply to all my questions, even though they obviously didn't get me anywhere. See ya, everybody.

[quote name='Foladar']He didn't get it on a Monday.
Tuesday–Saturday. Delivery is between 9 a.m. and 8 p.m.[/QUOTE]
Ok well I guess I'm just crazy because this morning ( MONDAY ) the door bell rang at work I answered it and a guy in a fedex uniform asked me to sign for a package. Inside that package was PGR3 from microsoft and a piece of paper that said live search club, but you know what your right it couldn't have been today because thats just not possible........................ my God.

I sent an e-mail about my prize yesterday. I got the canned response asking if I got the confirmation e-mails and if you didn't the order was not placed and the points weren't deducted. I e-mailed them back saying the points were deducted and the prize is still showing ordered on my account. We'll see if I get any response. At this point I'm expecting to be one of the people that just gets the finger from Bill Gates and no prizes...

[quote name='CMaher']just a reminder that today is Monday and no one will be getting any shipments of anything today. DON'T ASK WHERE YOUR STUFF IS!!!!![/quote]

WHERE THE FCUK IS MY ZUNE!

(BTW- Excessive use of punctuation makes you seem like a moron.)

Has anyone with a zeroed acount tried to go back in and earn pts? I just tried by completing a Flexicon puzzle but got 0 tickets. I did it using Firefox, I haven't tried it in IE.

[quote name='Chitown021']Has anyone with a zeroed acount tried to go back in and earn pts? I just tried by completing a Flexicon puzzle but got 0 tickets. I did it using Firefox, I haven't tried it in IE.[/quote]

Who does use IE? Anyway, I haven't been there in a while, but I don't think zeroed accounts can earn points.

maybe since fedex delivered the package to your place of business, it didn't go via fedex home. most people shipped their stuff to their houses.

I seriously hate fedex, my prize is finally reshipping today, and it better come before 2 o clock. otherwise ill have to wait again til tomorrow. rinse and repeat until saturday because ill be gone after 2 every day. Seriously, i want to just leave a note to leave my package on the doorsteps or something. Even if they dont deliver hopefully they leave a notice this time, instead of not even coming to my house. Im gonna file a complaint against the driver soon.

[quote name='chaobro']I seriously hate fedex, my prize is finally reshipping today, and it better come before 2 o clock. otherwise ill have to wait again til tomorrow. rinse and repeat until saturday because ill be gone after 2 every day. Seriously, i want to just leave a note to leave my package on the doorsteps or something. Even if they dont deliver hopefully they leave a notice this time, instead of not even coming to my house. Im gonna file a complaint against the driver soon.[/quote]

Do you have a screen door? Because on more than one occasion, they've left the package between the front door and the screen door. (Hopefully it'll fit.) If not, try to have someone there to pick it up. Maybe a neighbor?

[quote name='chaobro']I seriously hate fedex, my prize is finally reshipping today, and it better come before 2 o clock. otherwise ill have to wait again til tomorrow. rinse and repeat until saturday because ill be gone after 2 every day. Seriously, i want to just leave a note to leave my package on the doorsteps or something. Even if they dont deliver hopefully they leave a notice this time, instead of not even coming to my house. Im gonna file a complaint against the driver soon.[/quote]

Same thing happened to me, so I called FedEx customer support. They said it was odd not only because they didn't leave the attempted delivery sticky, but also because there was no signature required on the delivery, so he should have just left it anyway. She put a note on the delivery to leave at the door.

My concern at this point is that I never got a confirmation on my Vista order so I won't get a shipping notification. If the same thing happened/were to happen with that, I'd never know. And Vista's the one that counts! :cold:

Sorry, but I dont want to read through 100+ pages, but i have a question. How long did it take the people that won zunes to get enough points aproximately?

[quote name='opterasis']Sorry, but I dont want to read through 100+ pages, but i have a question. How long did it take the people that won zunes to get enough points aproximately?[/QUOTE]
depends if they cheated, it's kinda like that tootsie pop commercial if you ask the turtle you get one answer if you ask the owl you get another. It took me about 4 days but I cheated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back