Live Search Club Thread *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
i played the games for like 3 weeks, 2-4 hours a day straight, this was before they put the current cap on the games, i got an email from live search club on june 12th and started playing then. i stay at home with my son during the day and i played when he was sleeping

[quote name='stevenroolz']i played the games for like 3 weeks, 2-4 hours a day straight, this was before they put the current cap on the games, i got an email from live search club on june 12th and started playing then. i stay at home with my son during the day and i played when he was sleeping[/quote]

hooray?

My friend who ordered on 7/18 got his PGR3 today with no shipping email. He also ordered a controller the same day and hasn't gotten that. I ordered 3 games on 7/18 and live near him and haven't received anything. Hopefully tomorrow though, anybody else who ordered near 7/18 receive anything??

FedEx just dropped off my 5 copies of Kameo....dont know when I ordered or if account was zeroed

dsc00077zo7.jpg

[quote name='HighlightShow']Wow Malik, you always get your prizes![/quote]

i know..ive been lucky...so far ive gotten

5 PGR 3's
6 Kameo's
1 Arcade Unplugged
1 LifeChat Headset
1 Nyko Faceplate

All you lucky people...I'm STILL waiting on a Vista from June 23rd!

I got a package today, and thought it could've been my Vista, so I got excited. But, it was just my Gamecube controllers.

[quote name='quadomatic']All you lucky people...I'm STILL waiting on a Vista from June 23rd!

I got a package today, and thought it could've been my Vista, so I got excited. But, it was just my Gamecube controllers.[/QUOTE]

same boat as you... this is annoying.

So far I've gotten:
1x PGR
1x Kameo
1x Lifechat Headset

I still have four controllers, four t-shirts, another headset, a mug, a mag subscription, a deck of cards, and a tote bag.

I'm not going to lie, I cheated with numerous different macros for about half of my prizes. I stopped after I heard people were getting their accounts zero'ed and just played a lot of games to get small things like shirts and all.

[quote name='RelentlessRolento']same boat as you... this is annoying.[/quote]

:whistle2:s

You got his Gamecube controllers too?

I'm still keeping my fingers crossed that my laptop case I ordered will actually ship on the 5th like the email said. But I'm not gonna hold my breath.

i ordered one copy of kameo and still nothing wtg m$ on screwing me and the other little non cheatinbg people out of prizes

this is why i own a ps3 go fuck yourself m$

[quote name='whitedeath']i ordered one copy of kameo and still nothing wtg m$ on screwing me and the other little non cheatinbg people out of prizes

this is why i own a ps3 go fuck yourself m$[/quote]

hmm..you own a PS3 because a company that runs a site wont send the microsoft branded items you got for free?

THAT MAKES PERFECT SENSE!!!!1!!

[quote name='TomoyoN']So its up to July 24th now...

Wonder when they gonna start the August Orders[/quote]

i ordered july 28th and my webcam yesterday

The way I see it...

Anything before July 24th that was ordered and has not arrived isn't coming...
I have already read on other forums about people getting stuff they ordered during the first week of August. So it seems to me that they aren't just randomly picking people from July anymore and have moved on to August. So to those of use with orders in July I hope our stuff comes one Tues. I am sure there are tons of packages being backlogged at UPS/USPS/etc. because of this holiday.

well, there goes most of the hope for my zune :( ordered it july 24th. but then again... i still have 2 weeks to my estimated delivery.

Yeah haven't checked this thread out since first 70 pages I think been away and busy can anyone recap me on wats happenin Umm i ordered kameo, wireless remote and pgr3

What was your order date?

[quote name='dmasterofgamez']Yeah haven't checked this thread out since first 70 pages I think been away and busy can anyone recap me on wats happenin Umm i ordered kameo, wireless remote and pgr3[/quote]

[quote name='dmasterofgamez']Yeah haven't checked this thread out since first 70 pages I think been away and busy can anyone recap me on wats happenin Umm i ordered kameo, wireless remote and pgr3[/quote]

Many have ordered prizes, only a select few have received them. That pretty much sums it up.

I just sold my windows vista ultimate for $270 yesterday on Craigslist. I wish I built enough points to order two but after 10K of doing flexicon, I got too tired of playing it.

I ordered stuff on July 8th, no show. :/ Except on July 2nd, I ordered Live Arcade Unplugged and got it around a week later no problems.

[quote name='ighosty']does it not let you sign out or is it just me[/quote]I had that problem. Just click Log Out, close the browser, re-open it, and go back on the site.

[quote name='Proto Man']I had that problem. Just click Log Out, close the browser, re-open it, and go back on the site.[/quote]

Or you could just clear your cookies and then click log out again.

[quote name='wonder squirrel']Are you guys still playing this or just waiting for prizes now?

I'm up to just over 22060 now[/quote]
Nice, I am just waiting for my prizes.

[quote name='wonder squirrel']Are you guys still playing this or just waiting for prizes now?

Every time there seems to be doubt about IL still shipping prizes a handful of people get something. It seems they're shipping just enough stuff to keep people playing.

Even if I do get something I ordered, I'm done with them. I played too fast and they wiped me. So then I played slow and it took forever to get anything; just the way they want it.

Theres no reason to keep giving them marketshare for shafting us.

How long was the original estimated shipping time? Was it 8 weeks? I'm still waiting for stuff from the first half of July...

I tried playing but it's just not that fun anymore...I hope my prizes come this month or else it'll most likely be a lost cause.

I made about 10,000 points on my own, macro'd pretty much the rest.

As far as I know though, theres no working bots/ macros etc so you have to play the games legit now. But hell, none of the games are difficult, they are time consuming, but its just a matter of the crapshoot if your going to recieve anything your playing for

[quote name='CocheseUGA']Anyone else get blank emails from IL? Turns out I got one on 8/5. I ordered Flight Sim X on 7/15, and haven't seen it yet.[/quote]

Not me.

I did get a personal response to an email I sent them about updating the games though.. although it was of no help, but atleast some of the emails are being read

i received PGR3 last friday and i ordered that on 7/22 but havent seen the other stuff i ordered on 7/15, 7/16, and 7/18 which would be 2 controllers and kameo

Item Description: Xbox 360 Wireless Common Controller - Windows/USB
Quantity: 1
Estimated Ship Date: 8/24/2007

Item Description: Microsoft LifeCam VX-6000 Web Camera
Quantity: 1
Estimated Ship Date: 9/3/2007

What a crock of shit.

9/9/07 i still got the printed sheets but after all this i guess it won't happen probly since u know wat I did WINK WINK***** but w/e can't play my xbox anyway both accounts zeroed anything else???????????

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back