Live Search Club Thread *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='CocheseUGA']Anyone else get blank emails from IL? Turns out I got one on 8/5. I ordered Flight Sim X on 7/15, and haven't seen it yet.[/quote]
I have gotten a few of those blank emails...Don't know what they do though...I have probably been getting them about once a month

I got the headphones in the mail today. I ordered a bunch of other stuff too but my account was zeroed so I can't really complain if they don't come.

my wife's account got a shipping notification today, but doesn't say for what... we ordered a 360 controller, headphones, and a zune case..... what sucks is that at the rate things are going.... i don't think i'm going to see my zune.... all that time wasted. stuff on wife's account was ordered on 7/24/07, zune was ordered 7/23/07

Got two shipment notifications today, neither of which said what was being shipped. Also, one is being shipped by Fedex and one by USPS. And one was shipped on 8/31 and one was shipped yesterday and the expected arrival date for both is Friday.

I got a shipment email also. But mine says it was shipped on 8/27 and it will arrive on 8/31. But I guess it already arrived. I'm still waiting for more things though.

i should mention that my account has not been zero'd out... and i still play a little here and there... i'll probably stop playing until the zune arrives....

Got another shipping email on another account, this one also not saying what's in the package. But the only things I ordered on that account were a Zune and the five song downloads and the tracking information says "signature required," so it's the Zune.

ok i just got kameo which i ordered 7/17 but got my pgr3 i ordered 7/21 first
if it goes in the same order, ill be getting 2 controllers this week that i ordered on 7/15 and 7/16

What's up with you guys and bots? :)

I played legit, ordered a Wireless 360 Controller, and I just got a shipping e-mail saying it'll come in 2-3 days.

And for you curious people, I order July 27th. I'm so happy! :bouncy:

[quote name='kidgenius']What's up with you guys and bots? :)

I played legit, ordered a Wireless 360 Controller, and I just got a shipping e-mail saying it'll come in 2-3 days.

And for you curious people, I order July 27th. I'm so happy! :bouncy:[/quote]

Well, let's look at both sides.

Spend hours of time working for a prize.

Spend 10 minutes setting up a macro to get an even bigger prize.

Well, I guess you're right, bots are not the way to go. :drool:

Whats going on?I just ordered my second controller and the process went through fine. It says my ship date is november 1. You saying I might not get anything? btw I played legit and already scored one controller.

i just got a shipping email..what weighs 1.7 lbs and has status of home delivery-indirect signature required for is that definatly a zune

Ordered a Zune on 7/23, only thing I ordered.
Just checked my e-mail that I used for the account, got the shipping notice. Coming from AZ, 1.6 lbs., sig. required.
IIRC, my estimated shipping date when ordering it was 9/23, or there about.

2s0its7.png

62hjnk1.png

That shit pisses me off. All i ordered was a controller. Cmon microsoft gimme gimme!

edit: thats not me btw. found it on another forum

I just (finally) hit 10k points today after sitting at 9200 for about a month now and not wanting to play. I'm re-energized to start again and work towards my Zune. I'm thinking I could get there in a week or so - but since I'm only 1000 away from maxing out Flexicon I'm not sure. If I whip through Chicktionary with an anagram solver will I get my points revoked?

[quote name='sleepy180']
2s0its7.png

62hjnk1.png

That shit pisses me off. All i ordered was a controller. Cmon microsoft gimme gimme!

edit: thats not me btw. found it on another forum[/quote]

His dog is ugly. And although I'm pissed, I can't complain since I got 5 prizes absolutely free.

[quote name='Kueller']Here's my picture, as promised:

n27418489_35315319_2223.jpg
[/quote]

thats exactly my situation, but i used a fake email. will this hinder my chances at all?

[quote name='nolrootltoe']thats exactly my situation, but i used a fake email. will this hinder my chances at all?[/QUOTE]

That's probably irrelevant. My email on this particular account was set up specifically for that account.

[quote name='HighlightShow']Argh, I ordered my Zune on July 21st. The account hasn't been zeroed. Where are you?!?![/QUOTE]

Alabama.

Is the blank email a guarantee that something shipped? If so I'm going to be even happier in a few days...

Well I almost got my Zune today but fedex was 40mins early, so I will get it tomarrow :bouncy: . Same exact stuff as Kueller except I live in Ohio. I got my controller today though but its at my grandma's. Now if only I could get the laptop case, 6 sets of movie tickets, 3 sets of playing cards, flash drive, vista ultimate(from 7/1) and zune case I also ordered that would be great.

[quote name='Mr.collection']Well I almost got my Zune today but fedex was 40mins early, so I will get it tomarrow :bouncy: . Same exact stuff as Kueller except I live in Ohio. I got my controller today though but its at my grandma's. Now if only I could get the laptop case, 6 sets of movie tickets, 3 sets of playing cards, flash drive, vista ultimate(from 7/1) and zune case I also ordered that would be great.[/quote]

...all I wanted was a controller.

I've also got three other things on the way. One of them weighs 1.5 lbs. so I assume it's a controller. No idea what the other things are.

I also tried taking the Zune to Walmart but no luck. I was so close to getting a gift card but the one employee kept whispering in the manager's ear, saying things like, "but it's electronics, and I think we need a receipt to do anything with it." Oh well. I had a guy on standby so I'll be getting $150 from him for it tomorrow. I could have gotten more but the price went down yesterday because of all the iPod stuff. Either way, I'm not at all irritated as that's a free $150, and I'll now be able to pick up Skate next week.

Did all the people who recently got their zunes recieve a shipping email beforehand?? (i ordered 20th...WHY WONT IT COME...i played legit..mostly..)

I'm getting shipping emails for my other stuff from another account, but nothing from my Zune account. I have 2 more packages from my other account on the way. Shipped 9/5, arriving 9/8. I hope my Zune email gets shipping notifications soon. It'll be my first and only mp3 player if I do get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back