Live Search Club Thread *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
i got a question, wuts a Fusion Tumbler? i saw that some1 won it and when i went to the prizes section, there wasnt anything named like that. so if any1 knows pls tell me. thx

[quote name='jtokchain5']i got a question, wuts a Fusion Tumbler? i saw that some1 won it and when i went to the prizes section, there wasnt anything named like that. so if any1 knows pls tell me. thx[/quote] That's the mug.

[quote name='jtokchain5']no actually its going to be back by january, maybe a little later. but not until april.

chimpian, when i ordered the prize, i got an email which i suppose is the order confirmation. but when it arrived, nothing came in my email.[/quote]

well if you click on the xbox link its says taht they wont be shipped out until april of 2008

When I reached the cap using IE, it didn't let me keep going and said "you finished all the puzzles for today" or something like that. Oh well!

[quote name='kensterdotnet']That's the mug.[/quote]

oh ok thx for telling me. platanaso, either that means anybody who orderes the xbox will get it in april, or they're going to put more up in stock by then.

Customer service seems pretty shitty on this site. I ordered an xbox360 controller, with an estimated ship date of Dec. 5th. Since people were getting them much earlier than that when they ordered after I did, I emailed them on the 7th. Here it is well over a week later and I still haven't heard back from them. I highly doubt they are so backed up they cant respond to a simple email within 11 days.

[quote name='opterasis']Customer service seems pretty shitty on this site. I ordered an xbox360 controller, with an estimated ship date of Dec. 5th. Since people were getting them much earlier than that when they ordered after I did, I emailed them on the 7th. Here it is well over a week later and I still haven't heard back from them. I highly doubt they are so backed up they cant respond to a simple email within 11 days.[/quote]

I completely agree with you. I have been writing them everyday since last monday about the 360 I ordered and nothing from them yet. I have about 4,000 points also leftover in my account. I want the controller and the bluetooth keyboard but I refuse to play any more games until I get the xbox.

[quote name='KoA']kk Looking to get the Camcorder and something else.
thanks[/quote]

i was saving up for that as well until i read the reviews. now i just stopped playing cause there's nothing worthwile left. it even sells for less than $150 on ebay, which is a huge demonstration of its crapiness.

http://www.amazon.com/review/produc...iewpoints=1&sortBy=bySubmissionDateDescending

[quote name='platanaso1219']do giving away points to charity benefit you in anyway[/quote]

if you itemize your taxes then you can use what you donated on your 1040. m$ assigns a dollar value to what you donate.

ok well today i got my Microsoft LX-3000 Headset i ordered on 11/25 and i saw the fedex guy with my package =D. he didnt run though like ppl would say about them but i got so excited!!. it took 23 days for it to come, ill post a picture.

[quote name='KaydensMom']i was saving up for that as well until i read the reviews. now i just stopped playing cause there's nothing worthwile left. it even sells for less than $150 on ebay, which is a huge demonstration of its crapiness.

http://www.amazon.com/review/product/B000E0I58K/ref=cm_cr_dp_all_summary?%5Fencoding=UTF8&showViewpoints=1&sortBy=bySubmissionDateDescending

[/quote]
Hey free is free, If it doesn't work to suit you return it to Samsung.
From what I understand a lot of the problems people had was from not reading the manual closer.
I read all the negative reviews and still plan to go for it.
If it works thats great , if not , well nothing lost . :)

[quote name='conchopearl']Hey free is free, If it doesn't work to suit you return it to Samsung.
From what I understand a lot of the problems people had was from not reading the manual closer.
If it works thats great , if not , well nothing lost . :)[/quote]

i totaly agree with u, i might get one. =]

[quote name='conchopearl']Hey free is free, If it doesn't work to suit you return it to Samsung.

Time is money my friend. There would be something lost.

[quote name='Access_Denied']Time is money my friend. There would be something lost.[/quote]

exactly. and more importantly, it's keyboards, controllers, games, webcams, zunes, and vistas lost. i'd rather "spend" my tickets on a quality product. opportunity cost is a biatch.

I'm new to this board, but have been reading some. I received my 360 a week ago. Just like everyone else, it was just the console...no games or subscriptions. I wrote to them the same day and got their standard reply (that they're looking into it). It's been 6 days and I haven't heard anything. A couple of days after I wrote to them is when they took the extras off the prize list. They should send the whole prize to the people that ordered before they changed it.

Don't know if anyone posted this already but got this message about the 360 bundle:

Thank you for getting in touch with Live Search Club Order Support,

We are aware of this issue and are currently with or product fulfillment department in order to get this resolved. Once we receive new information from them regarding your XBox 360 Pro bundle we will e-mail you with an update.

Please contact us if you need any further assistance.

Sincerely,

Live Search Club Order Support
[email protected]
http://club.live.com/

I have two questions for everyone that has ordered, and received an XBOX 360. Does your console have the hdmi port? What is the manufacture date of the console? I am just trying to find out if the xbox's that are being offered are of the new batch, or of the old.

[quote name='David79']I have two questions for everyone that has ordered, and received an XBOX 360. Does your console have the hdmi port? What is the manufacture date of the console? I am just trying to find out if the xbox's that are being offered are of the new batch, or of the old.[/QUOTE]
I don't know about a hdmi port, but I did look at the manufacture date and it was 9/22/06. In other words, it's the old stuff. Probably the one's that burn out often.

well one week before Christmas and still no Zune for me...I have emailed them faithfully weekly since my due date in October..what a fool I was hoping I'd have my Zune in plenty of time for Christmas...no luck on responses to my email or I just get the generic response if you don't find the answer to you question respond to this email..I tell them I don't but no further responses..very frustrated as my account still shows that I earned / ordered a zune.which I still haven't seen .sorry just needed to Vent..lol..any suggestions???

[quote name='sirki11a1ot']when i go to club live it says object has been moved here and it send me to the same spot?[/quote]

Clear your cookies.

When I got the estimated ship date of January 18 for Flight Simulator X Deluxe, I went ahead and bought my Dad another present for Christmas. Little did I know when I returned home for the winter break from college there was a package from Live Search Club!

[quote name='4tygames']When I got the estimated ship date of January 18 for Flight Simulator X Deluxe, I went ahead and bought my Dad another present for Christmas. Little did I know when I returned home for the winter break from college there was a package from Live Search Club![/quote]

How long does it take for them to send you a estimated ship date?

[quote name='4tygames']When I got the estimated ship date of January 18 for Flight Simulator X Deluxe, I went ahead and bought my Dad another present for Christmas. Little did I know when I returned home for the winter break from college there was a package from Live Search Club![/quote]

When did you order the flight sim? I ordered the same thing and I'm waiting for it.

[quote name='shaveice']How long does it take for them to send you a estimated ship date?[/quote]

ordered my headset on 11/25 and i got it yesterday. so it took about 23 days to get here.

[quote name='shaveice']How long does it take for them to send you a estimated ship date?[/QUOTE]
I got the email right after I ordered the prize from the site.

When did you order the flight sim? I ordered the same thing and I'm waiting for it.

On Thanksgiving Day.

I dont get why the website never works for me... o_o
it keeps showing up as "page cannot be displayed"
is it because i used the anagram solver or something :(

[quote name='brooklynjonny']I dont get why the website never works for me... o_o
it keeps showing up as "page cannot be displayed"
is it because i used the anagram solver or something :([/quote]

no u just need to delete cookies.

The who site just went down for me... Everything I click on brings up a page that says " An error has occurred, customer service has been notified." That is... Odd... Is anyone else getting this?

*EDIT* It seems to have fixed itself.

thats a good question shaveice, cuz there were ppl that ordered the camcorder for no points at all lol. but i dunno, maybe u can if there is a glitch.

[quote name='shaveice']Can you order 360s even if they are out of 360s?[/quote]
I have been woundering that myself... It seems like you can, because on the community thing, it says one of the prizes they gave out this week was a Microsoft Xbox 360... Then it cuts off. I guess it could mean the controller or the faceplate, but those don't display with the word "Microsoft" on the prize page.

Eaither way, I'll let you guys know if it lets me order it in a few days. (I have 18,550 points.)

[quote name='jtokchain5']sonic do u use the auto typer in anagramssolved? cuz i use it[/quote]
No. I do everything myself. (I don't want to risk the 360 >_

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back