Live Search Club Thread *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='shaveice']Can you order 360s even if they are out of 360s?[/quote]
I managaed to place my order just fine on the 29th of November. It was out of stock by then. I received an order comfimation through my email, but without a ship date of course.

Anyone else have to sign for a prize? I got all excited thinking my 360 from the Tropicana contest arrived, and it was just the wireless controller from this.

[quote name='Charron']Anyone else have to sign for a prize? I got all excited thinking my 360 from the Tropicana contest arrived, and it was just the wireless controller from this.[/QUOTE]
I had to sign for the 360, but not the wireless controller. They just left the box by my door.

[quote name='jtokchain5']does any1 know y my signiture doesnt show up? it sometimes does but all the time.[/quote]

Shows up only on your first post in the thread page.

I have a question.

I've got enough points for what I wanted, but right now I just stopped and wondered.. do they ship to Canada?

[quote name='trecoo1234']I have a question.

I've got enough points for what I wanted, but right now I just stopped and wondered.. do they ship to Canada?[/quote]

Code:
To earn tickets and rewards in the Live Search reward program (the "Program"), you must be a legal resident of the 50 United States and District of Columbia, and agree to these Live Search Rewards Terms and Conditions.

So, I'm thinking not. Sucks.

[quote name='nate88']Shows up only on your first post in the thread page.[/quote]

ok thx for telling me. trecoo, ur supposed to live in the US to get prizes. but it also says they can send prizes to the District of Columbia and its in Canada so u have to live there, lol.

[quote name='jtokchain5']but it also says they can send prizes to the District of Columbia and its in Canada so u have to live there, lol.[/quote]

I am going to pretend I didn't just read that. Wow.

wait isnt it in canada? anyway i have a question, does any1 get the security number after like 3 flexicon puzzles? cuz i do and i dont know if its a bad thing.

[quote name='jtokchain5']wait isnt it in canada? anyway i have a question, does any1 get the security number after like 3 flexicon puzzles? cuz i do and i dont know if its a bad thing.[/quote]
I also get that. It's no problem.

[quote name='jtokchain5']wait isnt it in canada? anyway i have a question, does any1 get the security number after like 3 flexicon puzzles? cuz i do and i dont know if its a bad thing.[/quote]

District of Columbia = Washington, DC. The capital of the United States of America which is located in the Western Hemisphere of Earth.

[quote name='jtokchain5']but it also says they can send prizes to the District of Columbia and its in Canada so u have to live there, lol.[/QUOTE]

:???:

Ignore...

[quote name='trecoo1234']I have a question.

I've got enough points for what I wanted, but right now I just stopped and wondered.. do they ship to Canada?[/quote]

They don't ship to Canada. I'll take your points! :)

sonic, all i know is anagrammer and anagramssolved nothing else. btw, r u in the leaderboard? if u are tell me ur name on there.

[quote name='jtokchain5']omfg ffs people i didnt know where district of columbia was. its not that big deal.[/quote]

It actually is, it's the CAPITAL of your country.

[quote name='jtokchain5']sonic, all i know is anagrammer and anagramssolved nothing else. btw, r u in the leaderboard? if u are tell me ur name on there.[/quote]
Any reason why? I haven't checked the leaderboards xD

[quote name='KoA']LOL.

To educate the Uneducated:
District of Coloumbia is Washington D.C.

The Capital of the United States.[/quote]

thank you. hearing this for the 8th time was very fulfilling. maybe we should open a separate thread where people can say this over and over again. it'll be bigger than google.

Are there still caps in place that limit how many points you can get on each game? I've only managed to get about a 1000 pts so far from Flexicon and Chicktionary. I really haven't put much time into this. I would like to go for a 360, but I'm thinking I'll probably just end up getting the controller.

[quote name='shaveice']More questions (or question)

I have already ordered a controller, is it possible to order another one with the same account if I use a different shipping address? (like my Aunt's for example)[/quote]

yes or no lol

[quote name='erehwon']Are there still caps in place that limit how many points you can get on each game? I've only managed to get about a 1000 pts so far from Flexicon and Chicktionary. I really haven't put much time into this. I would like to go for a 360, but I'm thinking I'll probably just end up getting the controller.[/quote]
They took off those caps. I have gotten about 3000 in Chictionary so far and maxed out Flexicon at right under 17,000.

My orders I palced on 7/18/07 still haven't arrived. I just sent Customer Support a message, but is there anything else I can do? Or was I just gyped out of my time?

EDIT: All i got was an auto-response...

[quote name='RoboPenguin']My orders I palced on 7/18/07 still haven't arrived. I just sent Customer Support a message, but is there anything else I can do? Or was I just gyped out of my time?

EDIT: All i got was an auto-response...[/quote]
Altough you might still get your prize... It's probly not going to come. I think that was durring all the problems on the site, so some prizes did not go through.

[quote name='jtokchain5']so r u allowed to order more than one set of movie tickets or get more than one magazine using the same account?[/quote]
we don't know some one would have answered it the first time if we did

People who got a Zune, how long did it take? (Getting the points & Shipping)

Man I have like 9k points and I'm sick of the games already.

+They keep giving me those codes every 3 words for flexicon

[quote name='shaveice']People who got a Zune, how long did it take? (Getting the points & Shipping)

Man I have like 9k points and I'm sick of the games already.

+They keep giving me those codes every 3 words for flexicon[/QUOTE]
It took me about a month to get enough points for the Zune. I ordered it on Nov. 26 and Fedex attempted to deliver it on Sat. 12/22. It actually came pretty fast.

[quote name='shaveice']I have already ordered a controller, is it possible to order another one with the same account if I use a different shipping address? (like my Aunt's for example)[/quote]
[quote name='jtokchain5']r u allowed to order more than one set of movie tickets or get more than one magazine?[/quote]
so, in regards to these two questions, i don't think anybody knows for sure but... based on their rules:

**Please note that prizes are limited to one item each (hardware and software) per household based upon the account holders address.

i would guess this much. shaveice, i think you'll be cool sending another controller as long as it's to your aunt's house because they seem to base everything on address.

and jtokchain, since it does say one "item" per household, i would guess you could only technically get one of each. but since those are small prizes, i could see them letting it slip through the cracks. obviously though that's just speculation.

[quote name='KaydensMom']so, in regards to these two questions, i don't think anybody knows for sure but... based on their rules:

**Please note that prizes are limited to one item each (hardware and software) per household based upon the account holders address.

i would guess this much. shaveice, i think you'll be cool sending another controller as long as it's to your aunt's house because they seem to base everything on address.

and jtokchain, since it does say one "item" per household, i would guess you could only technically get one of each. but since those are small prizes, i could see them letting it slip through the cracks. obviously though that's just speculation.[/quote]
It also says "hardware and software" and I don't think magazine/movie tickets/music download/etc counts as "hardware and software".

ok thx kaydensmom. mguiddy, u might be right but see theyr saying that the "prizes" not just the hardware and software are shipped only once per house. also theyr saying "hardware and software" cuz they know ppl that will order them and even sell them on ebay or something. but im going to try to order more than one prizes like mags. or movie tickets.

[quote name='jtokchain5']so r u allowed to order more than one set of movie tickets or get more than one magazine using the same account?[/quote]
Yes.
I received two packages with movie cards in them.
Both were from the same account.
They act as Credit Cards on the Discover network, good for two tickets.
www.utix.com

Question .. are they doing caps on points per day/hour or how is that handled? I haven't touched this site since they screwed me from a Zune, but I might mess around for some movie tix since the caps appear to be higher (more than 1k on Chicktionary)

[quote name='Foladar']Question .. are they doing caps on points per day/hour or how is that handled? I haven't touched this site since they screwed me from a Zune, but I might mess around for some movie tix since the caps appear to be higher (more than 1k on Chicktionary)[/quote]

They removed the actual game caps, but they still only have so many puzzles. There is a cap of about 1,000 a day, but if you keep the game window open, you can keep going.

Thanks:) but do you have any idea if they are ever going to put the new one up as a prize, cause the new one is so much better ;). I'd rather get the vista and sell it, than having the old zune, which no one around here really wants :drool:.

[quote name='corvx']Thanks:) but do you have any idea if they are ever going to put the new one up as a prize, cause the new one is so much better ;). I'd rather get the vista and sell it, than having the old zune, which no one around here really wants :drool:.[/quote]

you're probably better off selling the zune on ebay, you can get at least 150,
vista isnt worth much.

[quote name='corvx']Thanks:) but do you have any idea if they are ever going to put the new one up as a prize, cause the new one is so much better ;). I'd rather get the vista and sell it, than having the old zune, which no one around here really wants :drool:.[/quote] I want the old one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back