Live Search Club Thread *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
those who have recieved items from them. Do they send you a shipping email or anything to let you know they have shipped the order? Also what shipping do they use? USPS?

[quote name='SuperSonic128']They removed the actual game caps, but they still only have so many puzzles. There is a cap of about 1,000 a day, but if you keep the game window open, you can keep going.[/QUOTE]
That stinks that they're forcing a 1k per day cap, if you gain over 1k per day are you zeroed out, or is that whole mess over with?

[quote name='ighosty']those who have recieved items from them. Do they send you a shipping email or anything to let you know they have shipped the order? Also what shipping do they use? USPS?[/quote]
I received a shipping email 3 days before it came.
I ordered my prize (movie tickets) 3 months before the shipping email came.
The email included a tracking number and it is delivered via USPS first class mail. (although my prize is kinda small)
I can get you a picture of the envelope if you want. I saved it just incase.

Yeah, the shipping company will depend on the prize, as I remember way back that my Vista didn't come via USPS. I also got my shipping email several days prior, however some never get their shipping emails, so I'd say its spotty to all the above.

Is there some sort of strategy? Like, I'll play Flexicon and enter all the words for one block. Then, I'll click the [!]s (or [?s] I forget) and then I'll get the lame code thing and it slows me down so much. It probably takes me a couple hours to get 1k. And it's really boring after the first five minutes lol..

[quote name='Foladar']That stinks that they're forcing a 1k per day cap, if you gain over 1k per day are you zeroed out, or is that whole mess over with?[/quote]
I will be able to tell you in a few days. :p I'm about to order an Xbox 360 controller. (I ended up getting a 360 for Christmas :p) I will most likey use my other 20,000 points on a Zune. :p (Crosses fingers for not getting zeroed)

EDIT: I ordered the controller... Now for the long wait.

[quote name='SuperSonic128']I will be able to tell you in a few days. :p I'm about to order an Xbox 360 controller. (I ended up getting a 360 for Christmas :p) I will most likey use my other 20,000 points on a Zune. :p (Crosses fingers for not getting zeroed)

EDIT: I ordered the controller... Now for the long wait.[/quote]

I just ordered today too. Getting 2500 points took me forever but you can't beat the price (free). It said that it takes approximately 12 weeks (3 months) to receive the prize so -_-

Let's see if we get it at the same time.

i get like 1k in atleast an hour and a half cuz i use autotyper in anagramssolved and that speedsthings up. i dont think its a bot though.

[quote name='KoA']So If I Don't close the game, can I get 5k in a day?[/quote]

Yes it does.

I have a question for all of you. I ordered the 360 controller and got a jumbled up email for confromation. I did manage to make out a few things in it.

This one raises my eyebrow: "Your order is processed and found to be in accordance with our Terms and Conditions for fair game." Does this mean that they already checked my account and it will get here? If so, this means they don't care if you go over the daily cap, because I got 4,000 tickets one of those days.

[quote name='SuperSonic128']Yes it does.

I have a question for all of you. I ordered the 360 controller and got a jumbled up email for confromation. I did manage to make out a few things in it.

This one raises my eyebrow: "Your order is processed and found to be in accordance with our Terms and Conditions for fair game." Does this mean that they already checked my account and it will get here? If so, this means they don't care if you go over the daily cap, because I got 4,000 tickets one of those days.[/quote]

you actually got a second email?
mind if i as when you ordered your controller?

has anyone even gotten anything from club live lately?

[quote name='decrot']you actually got a second email?
mind if i as when you ordered your controller?

has anyone even gotten anything from club live lately?[/quote]

This is the first email I'm talking about. (To KOA: I just meant Yes :p) I'm going to still try to get a Zune/360 because it seems that they don't think I'm cheating. (Probly because I mistype alot. :p)

[quote name='SuperSonic128']This is the first email I'm talking about. (To KOA: I just meant Yes :p) I'm going to still try to get a Zune/360 because it seems that they don't think I'm cheating. (Probly because I mistype alot. :p)[/quote]

oh, so you mean you got an email that states
"Your Live Search Club prize order has been confirmed and is being processed
for compliance with our TOS. After your order is processed
and found to be in accordance with our Terms and Conditions for fair game
play, you will receive a second confirmation email"

this is the automated one, they check it now to see if youre in the clear then send you your prize.

[quote name='decrot']oh, so you mean you got an email that states
"Your Live Search Club prize order has been confirmed and is being processed
for compliance with our TOS. After your order is processed
and found to be in accordance with our Terms and Conditions for fair game
play, you will receive a second confirmation email"

this is the automated one, they check it now to see if youre in the clear then send you your prize.[/quote]

It could say that. I'm not 100% percent sure though because the email didn't work correctly and most of it was broken html.

It doesn't seem to be that MS really cares about those that get a ton of tickets in one day, cuz in the end they are making a ton of money off those people that use bots and stuff, cuz when you autotype in chicktionary you end up doing like 50 search queries in under a minute over and over, which = Big $$$ for MS, your prize is a fraction of what they make off you, and since most of the prizes they give out are Microsoft products they don't pay retail

[quote name='hec204']It doesn't seem to be that MS really cares about those that get a ton of tickets in one day, cuz in the end they are making a ton of money off those people that use bots and stuff, cuz when you autotype in chicktionary you end up doing like 50 search queries in under a minute over and over, which = Big $$$ for MS, your prize is a fraction of what they make off you, and since most of the prizes they give out are Microsoft products they don't pay retail[/quote]

see now thats wut im talking about you might be right hec204, i ordered my headset and cards after i used the auto-type and nothing happened to my account. im still auto-typing on flexicon, i could atleast get 2000 points a day.

I think as long as you don't bot so much that you actually make MS lose money, you're safe, don't quote me though, just an opinion

[quote name='jtokchain5']wait its better for them to lose money? is it better for me to use the auto-typer or not?[/quote] He's saying that you shouldn't bot because it makes MS lose money.

I ordered a 360 controller two weeks ago. It arrived today. The cool thing is it is a 360/pc controller. It is not your standard 49.99 controller. As far as I can tell there is no difference except for a slight weight difference but it is cool that it comes with the wireless adapter to use it on the pc...I did not receive any confirmation e-mail when I did my order. I gained 2501 pts and all were totally legit and well-earned....

hec204, i thought u said that it will make MS get more money by botting. but still, i dont think the auto-typer is a bot cuz it puts the words in and u submit them in thats it.

[quote name='sren9']I ordered a 360 controller two weeks ago. It arrived today. The cool thing is it is a 360/pc controller. It is not your standard 49.99 controller. As far as I can tell there is no difference except for a slight weight difference but it is cool that it comes with the wireless adapter to use it on the pc...I did not receive any confirmation e-mail when I did my order. I gained 2501 pts and all were totally legit and well-earned....[/quote]

Where do you live? I ordered it on the 14th (which is about 2 weeks) and I have squat. I am so jealous!

corvx, it's the first generation. We just got ours yesterday and it's a brick.

ighosty, we've received one shipping email out of the 3 prizes we've gotten and it came after the package. We got the 360 wireless controller, 360, and Zune and they all came Fedex. The 360 and Zune had to be signed for and with no shipping email, you never really know when they'll come.

[quote name='CO_mommy']corvx, it's the first generation. We just got ours yesterday and it's a brick.

ighosty, we've received one shipping email out of the 3 prizes we've gotten and it came after the package. We got the 360 wireless controller, 360, and Zune and they all came Fedex. The 360 and Zune had to be signed for and with no shipping email, you never really know when they'll come.[/quote]

Do u need to be 18 to sign the papers lol

[quote name='shaveice']Do u need to be 18 to sign the papers lol[/QUOTE]
It says an indirect signature is required. We've always signed for our own, so we haven't needed to find out. On their site, it says the recipient or someone at the resident can sign. It doesn't specify an adult. Sorry I can't be more help.

Ordered a controller 2 weeks ago. Arrived today. No confirmation email.

I don't know if it's considered cheating, but I used the auto-script from anagramssolved.com and they didn't decline my prize.

[quote name='Wicked One 612']Ordered a controller 2 weeks ago. Arrived today. No confirmation email.

I don't know if it's considered cheating, but I used the auto-script from anagramssolved.com and they didn't decline my prize.[/quote]

so there is another proof that the auto-typer is not a bot, cuz i ordered my 2 prizes when i was using the auto-typer.

1 more thing, when u order a prize and u get an email afterwards, wuts thats called?

[quote name='jtokchain5']so there is another proof that the auto-typer is not a bot, cuz i ordered my 2 prizes when i was using the auto-typer.

1 more thing, when u order a prize and u get an email afterwards, wuts thats called?[/quote]

the confirmation email?

I don't think there's a way to actually detect a bot from their website, unless they install some activeX control or something like that, The only way they can detect "Weird" activity is by the time it took you to solve the puzzle, if you finished a chicktionary in under 30 seconds they know somethin's up, and apparantly they knew that for some of you, yet they did nothing about it, because... you answered every captcha correctly, or they're just making so much money from it that they don't care.

[quote name='hec204']I don't think there's a way to actually detect a bot from their website, unless they install some activeX control or something like that, The only way they can detect "Weird" activity is by the time it took you to solve the puzzle, if you finished a chicktionary in under 30 seconds they know somethin's up, and apparantly they knew that for some of you, yet they did nothing about it, because... you answered every captcha correctly, or they're just making so much money from it that they don't care.[/quote]

Of course there is, they're Microsoft. They can track any PC out there.

[quote name='Wicked One 612']Of course there is, they're Microsoft. They can track any PC out there.[/quote] Nah, but they wouldn't invade your PC without you knowing that they can do that, it would have to be in their privacy policy for them to be able to do it, and you would have to agree to it.

Also as for the bots, it seems that they only are really after those people that are using actually cheating bots that somehow magically make you have 20k+ points in a couple of seconds. But apparantly they don't have those around anymore
http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/356177/club_live_bot.html?page=2

see thats exactly wut im saying, ppl who start using bots will get banned when they order a prize. MS will look back at their gameplay and see if there isnt any cheatng going on. i use the auto-typer cuz first when it puts the answers in, i go and submit them. like for flexicon, i submit an answer after like 2 seconds for each.

[quote name='SpitFire158']Ya... noob question but what is Live Search Club[/quote]

let's just say, if you want to be a part of it... you have to prepare to get herpes.

I got the flight simulator game I ordered today! I ordered it on the 3rd of December and it arrived today on the 29th. Came just now by Fedex, they didn't ask for a signature and I never got a shipping email. I'm going to go ahead and start ordering more stuff now that I know it works.

[quote name='Towlie']Whenever I go to the site now, it redirects me to msn.com. Is this happening with anyone else?[/QUOTE]
No, it's not redirecting me. That happens to me if I leave the main game page open for a long time without playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back