Live Search Club Thread *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='hec204']So how long does the 2nd confirmation email take? I ordered a 360 controller[/quote]
I never got a 2nd confirmation email.

[quote name='cubetriangle']I never got a 2nd confirmation email.[/quote]
I'm talking about the one that says they've confirmed that you didn't cheat, still haven't gotten it yet

Better than the 12 weeks it says on the email.

Also I got an email saying:
"Your Live Search Club prize order has been confirmed and is being processed
for compliance with our Terms and Conditions. After your order is processed
and found to be in accordance with our Terms and Conditions for fair game
play, you will receive a second confirmation email with any relevant shipping
or tracking information. Please note, delivery of any prize order/s will take
approximately 12 weeks."

Do I get an email saying if I passed the fair game play or only if I fail it?
And how long does it usually take to send the shipping email?

[quote name='shaveice']My 12/14 controller has yet to come.. *tear*[/quote]
you just ordered it
i ordered my on 11-23 and i still haven't gotten anything yet

[quote name='hec204']Better than the 12 weeks it says on the email.

Also I got an email saying:
"Your Live Search Club prize order has been confirmed and is being processed
for compliance with our Terms and Conditions. After your order is processed
and found to be in accordance with our Terms and Conditions for fair game
play, you will receive a second confirmation email with any relevant shipping
or tracking information. Please note, delivery of any prize order/s will take
approximately 12 weeks."

Do I get an email saying if I passed the fair game play or only if I fail it?
And how long does it usually take to send the shipping email?[/quote]

I had same email, but when I logged in 2 weeks ago I noticed my account wasn't zeroed out anymore so I guess they fixed it finally. Now to wait on my windows vista which I ordered JULY 1ST!!!

see if u ordered anything before november ur basically screwed. but if u ordered it like from october or half way, then you will get ur prize. now cedrock, u said u ordered it on july 1st, well it might not come cuz they are now more organized since they stopped all of the botting.

[quote name='Cedrock15'] Now to wait on my windows vista which I ordered JULY 1ST!!![/quote] July, August, Sepetember(should be here by now), october(wtf its late), november(oh well your screwed), december(never coming)
Sounds like it got canceled or lost

do you think microsoft will ever add new prizes like xbox live subscriptions and xbox marketplace points which ticket-wise will be easy to earn.

just to throw my two cents of experience with this in, I ordered a 360/windows controller 12/7 and just received it via fedex about a month later. i did not receive any kind of confirmation or shipping email, and i did check my spam folder quite thoroughly. so for the people stressing about not getting an email, all hope is not lost :)

Does each game have a limit now? Or is it still a daily limit of 1000 tickets?

I got my Lifechat LX-3000 headset today, ordered it on December 9th. Pretty fast shipping I'd say. Never got an email saying it was shipping, only confirmation email right after I ordered it.

I think I'll try to play for Wireless Bluetooth Optical Desktop Elite now. Looks pretty sweet. Hopefully it works in linux too.

I didn't have to sign for it either.

[quote name='quadomatic']Does each game have a limit now? Or is it still a daily limit of 1000 tickets?

I got my Lifechat LX-3000 headset today, ordered it on December 9th. Pretty fast shipping I'd say. Never got an email saying it was shipping, only confirmation email right after I ordered it.

I think I'll try to play for Wireless Bluetooth Optical Desktop Elite now. Looks pretty sweet. Hopefully it works in linux too.

I didn't have to sign for it either.[/quote]
1000 daility limit of tickets not each game, but if you don't close the games you can go over the limit, also I read that the keyboard/mouse set is nearly impossible to set up on anything BUT windows xp sp2/vista, so I doubt it would work on linux

[quote name='hec204']1000 daility limit of tickets not each game, but if you don't close the games you can go over the limit, also I read that the keyboard/mouse set is nearly impossible to set up on anything BUT windows xp sp2/vista, so I doubt it would work on linux[/QUOTE]

Ah, I see, thanks for the heads up on the keyboard/mouse

Does the confirmation # do anything?

I guess if you got your 12/9 item, I should be getting my 12/14 item soon. Hopefully..

I can't even get 1k a day anymore. It's too troublesome. I too will go for the Keyboard, once I have the patience.

[quote name='shaveice']Does the confirmation # do anything?

I guess if you got your 12/9 item, I should be getting my 12/14 item soon. Hopefully..

I can't even get 1k a day anymore. It's too troublesome. I too will go for the Keyboard, once I have the patience.[/quote]

Imo, the confirmation # is Microsoft's way of giving us hope that our request will be processed.

i still haven't received any of my prizes as of yet. my zune was ordered on 11-16 and nothing.

i want the camcorder, but i am so sick of playing the games, i may as well buy it.

[quote name='decrot']i still haven't received any of my prizes as of yet. my zune was ordered on 11-16 and nothing.

i want the camcorder, but i am so sick of playing the games, i may as well buy it.[/quote]

Just remember. Time is money. You'll spend more time earning it than it's worth. Also, there's a lot of bad reviews on that camcorder. And you could probably find a cheap one on eBay or something.

[quote name='hec204']July, August, Sepetember(should be here by now), october(wtf its late), november(oh well your screwed), december(never coming)
Sounds like it got canceled or lost[/quote]

File a complaint. If you didn't cheat you should get your stuff. As said time IS money and they are making a mint in higher stock prices by showing higher numbers on their search. :hot:

I keep getting redirected to msn.com whenever I try to revisit the link club.live link

Does that mean I'm "banned"? I've only amassed around 76 points although I did get it very quickly playing the chicken game and a unscrambling tool provided by one of the first posters of this thread.

[quote name='SLdK']I keep getting redirected to msn.com whenever I try to revisit the link club.live link

Does that mean I'm "banned"? I've only amassed around 76 points although I did get it very quickly playing the chicken game and a unscrambling tool provided by one of the first posters of this thread.[/quote]

Try deleting your cookies.

I see a Xbox360 wired controller costs 2500 tickets, if I earn that many and request it, do I actually get it or am I placed in some bogus drawing to try and win it?

[quote name='m0rningbreakfast']I see a Xbox360 wired controller costs 2500 tickets, if I earn that many and request it, do I actually get it or am I placed in some bogus drawing to try and win it?[/quote]

That's a wireless controller and yes, you actually get it for 2500 points. It also comes with the wireless dongle to connect it to a Windows PC.

[quote name='mguiddy']That's a wireless controller and yes, you actually get it for 2500 points. It also comes with the wireless dongle to connect it to a Windows PC.[/quote]

dongle... uh huh huh.

Anybody who ordered and received just the 360 recently, did anyone get this email?

Thank you for contacting Live Search Club Support. The XBox 360 Bundle shipped without the additions. We are in the process of ordering these additions. You will receive a mail from Live Search Club Support when we have an estimated time frame in which these extras will arrive. Your patience is appreciated as we will provide you with a status update as soon as we have more information.

One of my friends who ordered it when I did got this in his email today, I still don't expect to see anything, but I thought hearing back was possibly a good sign.

[quote name='aphu9876']Anybody who ordered and received just the 360 recently, did anyone get this email?

Thank you for contacting Live Search Club Support. The XBox 360 Bundle shipped without the additions. We are in the process of ordering these additions. You will receive a mail from Live Search Club Support when we have an estimated time frame in which these extras will arrive. Your patience is appreciated as we will provide you with a status update as soon as we have more information.

One of my friends who ordered it when I did got this in his email today, I still don't expect to see anything, but I thought hearing back was possibly a good sign.
[/QUOTE]
The last time I heard from them, they just said they were looking into the problems I reported and would get back to me. I've written to them a couple of times since then and haven't heard anything. I'd like to think we'll get what we ordered, but I doubt it.

right now theyr in a tough situation where theyr ordering more 360s and getting the extras with it. so i hope all ur questions will be answered by april at most when they put back up the 360s.

does anyone know how many prizes you can get?
one the website it states "limit one item per household of one software and one hardware product each"

but in the automated response where you send customer support a email, in the faq it states
"Participants are limited to one software prize and one hardware prize per household address"

so which is it?

[quote name='decrot']does anyone know how many prizes you can get?
one the website it states "limit one item per household of one software and one hardware product each"

but in the automated response where you send customer support a email, in the faq it states
"Participants are limited to one software prize and one hardware prize per household address"

so which is it?[/quote]

I think it's one of each hardware/software product. So 1 controller, 1 Vista, 1 Zune, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back