Live Search Club Thread *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='jtokchain5']i bet theyr pissed off from your emails lol. is it the right time to order a 360 these days? cuz its not in stock.[/quote]

Yeah, you should go ahead and order it. Should get your name on the list. I went ahead and ordered mine, no reason I shouldn't have. Ordered mine in JAN, so, hopefully they get them back in stock:bouncy:

[quote name='jtokchain5']is it the right time to order a 360 these days? cuz its not in stock.[/quote]

It says it will be sent in April or later so I'm hoping they'll send it then. Hopefully i'll get it by or on my b-day in August:D

[quote name='WarriorBlake']LOL! Did they resolve your issue or did they say "STOP FREAKIN SPAMMING US U CHEATR!!"[/quote]

They marked my account as a cheater, and stopped it at that. But the point is, when I was only sending one or two emails a week, it took forever for them to respond. Whenever I start up that macro, they respond the next day.

[quote name='neverletthem']Yeah, you should go ahead and order it. Should get your name on the list. I went ahead and ordered mine, no reason I shouldn't have. Ordered mine in JAN, so, hopefully they get them back in stock:bouncy:[/quote]

It says it will be sent in April or later so I'm hoping they'll send it then. Hopefully i'll get it by or on my b-day in August:D

I ordered mine in December and just received it last week. So keep your hopes up, it might just come sooner than you think.

[quote name='bugsomeoneelse']I just found this thing today and I have 1800 points, and then I made another account to avoid the daily limit and am working on that right now.[/quote]

From the LSC ToS:

[quote name='M$']You may not use more than one user account to avoid caps or other restrictions on Activities and Tickets you can earn.[/quote]

So, you are taking a risk on not being able to receive your prizes, but, go ahead.

For anyone out there that LSC accused of cheating--

How long after the prize order was submitted/confirmed did it take to get the "You cheated." e-mail?

Just wondering for WarriorBlake and myself, if there's a point where we can consider ourselves in the clear.

Snowback--after getting the order confirmation in December, did you hear nothing from LSC until the shipping confirmation?

FrogRibs- All we can really do is wait till they send an emil saying they got the 360 in stock and are sending them accordingly. Then after 3 month and nothing, time to go on the customer service bout!

Access_Denied- what did they say when they responded to your "quantity" e-mails?

[quote name='Frog Ribs']
Snowback--after getting the order confirmation in December, did you hear nothing from LSC until the shipping confirmation?[/quote]

I did not receive anything from LSC until the tracking number (which was sent 3 days after they had already tried to deliver, duh)
I live on a gated property and if I don't expect something, it ain't getting to me. Had to call Fed Ex and pick it up myself.

From what I read, that's pretty much standard operating procedure for them though. The Shipping notification usually comes after they already sent it. (if it comes at all)

Good luck to both of you! Hope you get it. :)

[quote name='neverletthem']From the LSC ToS:

So, you are taking a risk on not being able to receive your prizes, but, go ahead.[/quote]

Okay, I see that now, I'm just going to let my brother do an account, that's legal right?

Well I started up my account a few days ago and have hit the cap pretty regularly, but I figured that would raise some red flags so I backed off a bit. Thankfully I have enough downtime at work that I don't have to waste any time at home on this. Currently sitting at about 6k, just 29 more to go.

I got a Zune in September 2007 (a couple days before my birthday!) after ordering it in July. I have pictures of it somewhere in this thread. I also got a mug too. No big deal...but whatever.

they are giving the 30 gb version, as someone told me in this same thread, besides the zune information given in the zune that is being offered is the one corresponding to the zune 30, so you can figure.

anyways, i ordered the "Xbox 360 Wireless Common Controller - Windows/USB" just right now, i got the first email as well. i was too lazy to get 20000 points for a zune 30,

[quote name='bugsomeoneelse']Okay, I see that now, I'm just going to let my brother do an account, that's legal right?[/quote]

yeah, you can do multiple accounts. i've done 3 diff accounts all on the same computer and they've never flagged me as a cheater. they want people to use the site, so the more people using it in your household (even if you are all of those people) the better.

If you check the prizes, as of this post, it looks like that the zune finally went out of stock. When clicked on, the desc says that orders may not be shipped till april 2008. Same month as the xbox 360.

I'm new to this whole business, so I apologize if it has been asked in the thread, but how do I move the search bar so that I don't have to click each time I enter a word when playing Chicktionary?

Just ordered Kameo Elements of Power for the 360, gonna need a game when Fed-Ex comes a knockin with my 360. That now brings my total "Pending Prizes" list to three:

Kameo: Ordered 2/18/08
VX-3000 webcam: Ordered 2/13/08
Pro XBOX 360: Ordered 1/24/08

Now, which one decides to come first?

[quote name='rabbitt']I'm new to this whole business, so I apologize if it has been asked in the thread, but how do I move the search bar so that I don't have to click each time I enter a word when playing Chicktionary?[/QUOTE]

Use Internet Explorer. In firefox, I ran into the same problem where I had to click the letter area every time I entered a word.

I just checked the Zune, and your right... It still seems like they ship the items out as they get them though. Like that one dude got the 360 he ordered in December... I only need 6,000 more points for a 360, and I'm hoping to maybe get it by the end of April. >_>

[quote name='erehwon']Use Internet Explorer. In firefox, I ran into the same problem where I had to click the letter area every time I entered a word.[/QUOTE]

Thank you!

I placed an order for the wireless keyboard and mouse on 2/11 and a wireless controller on 2/16 its the first time i ordered from them so hopefully it goes smooth I didnt wanna do 35000 points and then get told im a cheater so i figured i would try to get a couple things first

[quote name='DarkKenpachi']Sorry not to respond to you earlier. LSC is really jacked up. As I said in my other recent post I just received my 360 controller I ordered to spite them about my account. So if your account has not been zeroed they are really yanking our chains and they don't want to ante up on the prizes they owe us.

Have you received any recent emails from them about receiving the rest of your 360 package? Because even though incentive said I cheated with their email, I received an email from microsoft stating they are looking into my order and trying to get my prize to me as soon as possible.

This whole thing is very very fishy to say the least.[/QUOTE]
I ordered the 360 and controller, got those. My next order was the digital headphones and the next day, it was pulled. My guess is, they ran out and would rather accuse me of cheating than credit the tickets. I've also ordered the sports earbuds, Kameo, and Zoo Tycoon on that account before the false accusation. I haven't received any of them. I did receive an email from them about the missing items from the 360 and eventually got them...except for the 12 month gold subscription (which I don't think anyone got). I hope you get your 360!

[quote name='Frog Ribs']For anyone out there that LSC accused of cheating--

How long after the prize order was submitted/confirmed did it take to get the "You cheated." e-mail?

Just wondering for WarriorBlake and myself, if there's a point where we can consider ourselves in the clear.

Snowback--after getting the order confirmation in December, did you hear nothing from LSC until the shipping confirmation?[/QUOTE]
They didn't accuse me of cheating until after the estimated delivery date passed and I wrote to them. They don't come right out and make the accusation. They wait until you inquire about your missing prize. So you don't really know until the prize doesn't show up. I hope you get yours though.

Oh, and congrats to you and WarriorBlake for getting enough tickets to order the 360! I hope you both get them!!

They have an interesting way of showing there is an error...

P1010002.jpg

Of course, no matter what I did, it didn't let me continue. >_>

Is using a website like anagramsolver allowed? I mean before I continue I don't want to do anything that might get me flagged, what can I do to avoid this? If I was going to use anagramsolver should I inflate my search numbers?

[quote name='bugsomeoneelse']Is using a website like anagramsolver allowed? I mean before I continue I don't want to do anything that might get me flagged, what can I do to avoid this? If I was going to use anagramsolver should I inflate my search numbers?[/quote]

Using Anagramesolver is fine.

I also have a question... Is getting the 360 worth it if you already have a 360? Just asking... I have 30,511 points atm and want to know. xD

[quote name='bugsomeoneelse']Is using a website like anagramsolver allowed? I mean before I continue I don't want to do anything that might get me flagged, what can I do to avoid this? If I was going to use anagramsolver should I inflate my search numbers?[/quote]

According to the ToS, the only thing you shouldn't do is use a bot. Thats it. It doesn't say you can't use a website. The main reason it has searches is to up their stocks, actually.

[quote name='FelixC']Looks like the xbox 360 is no longer listed there.[/quote]

No longer listed there...? *goes and checks*

....................................................................... I was going to order it tonight or tomorrow... It feels like I just got punched in the stomach. :(

I'm a little worried about the 360 not being there, but I think that might have been taken off before for a little bit. I'm going to keep on going. I want to get a 360 and I'm going to hope that they put it back. I can always get a zune or something else if they don't.

[quote name='erehwon']I'm a little worried about the 360 not being there, but I think that might have been taken off before for a little bit. I'm going to keep on going. I want to get a 360 and I'm going to hope that they put it back. I can always get a zune or something else if they don't.[/quote]

Do you think they could put the other stuff back with it? :bouncy:

the 360's should be back on there is a shortage (prabably due to a new sku or something) and they most likley just ran out.

Alright so should I keep going for a zune? Or just get like 10 controllers and do whatever I feel like w/ them (new one each game lol).

Can I order 10 controllers w/ 1 account but send them to different addresses?

[quote name='ElJeffA']the 360's should be back on there is a shortage (prabably due to a new sku or something) and they most likley just ran out.[/quote]

Or they took it off to give all the people who ordered theirs before they attempt to give others out. (I Hope its this idea, then i shall get my 360:bouncy::bouncy:)

[quote name='conchopearl']Got the Samsung DVD camcorder in today.
Ordered 12/23/2007
Came by Fedex

cam005.jpg

cam004.jpg
[/quote]

Is that any good of a camcorder? I heard it wasn't very good, but, if it is, i might start saving up again and order it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back