Live Search Club Thread *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if it is good or not yet. Haven't had a chance to try it out .
But for me i figure it's worth it if it only works once for my family reunion
in a couple of months. All it cost me was time I would be wasting anyhow lol.
I have heard good and bad about it so we shall see :)

[quote name='conchopearl']Got the Samsung DVD camcorder in today.
Ordered 12/23/2007
Came by Fedex

cam005.jpg

cam004.jpg
[/quote]
I still have hope for my zune since you ordered that a day before mine!

Wow... I ordered the LX-3000 exactly 10 days ago and got a shipping notification today. I was expecting to wait a month at least, but can't complain.

My lifetime points were zeroed a few days after I ordered this when the site was updated (along with someone else on this thread) but my current tickets didn't change. Hopefully this means my account wasn't flagged or anything...

well as a little update for my current issues with LSC.
they cancelled the controller and keyboard that was ordered so i am going thru the motions with that,
those being emailing incentivelogic, emailing microsoft, and calling incentvie logic about once a day.

ALSO
a friend ordered an xbox and decided to start hounding them about that (ordered it on 12/30), no replies yet. I just hope it wasnt canceled.

Anyone have any other ways to contact them?
I have the 800 number for incentive logic and the name of the guy who picks up the phone for live search club there, the email adress for incentive logic, and the email address at microsoft. Am I missing anything?

thanks,

[quote name='SuperSonic128']I was the other dude who had the lifetime pointed zeroed.[/QUOTE]

did you contact them at all?

If so what did you do and what came of it?

I have read a bunch of people who tried to contact someone i havent seen anyone actually get the prizes they ordered.....

I ordered two controllers the same day, I got confirmation on one... am I screwed on the other one? and if so is there a way to get my points back?

[quote name='chimpian']did you contact them at all?

If so what did you do and what came of it?

I have read a bunch of people who tried to contact someone i havent seen anyone actually get the prizes they ordered.....[/quote]

Interesting thing about Live Search club is that it is honestly a crap shoot. You will either get your prize or not. Then even ifthey say you cheat there is still a 50/50 chance you will receive your prizes after you order them.

Case in point, I ordered a 360 back in october. They said I cheated then I didn't get an xbox. Same day I got that respsonse I ordered a controller and low and behold it came 3 weeks later. (same account by the way with a 1650 point balance on it now)

Honestly I believe it is just the luck of the draw and how fast your accumulate points.

[quote name='Pyramid_Party']You guys should give your points to charity.[/QUOTE]
And Microsoft should give prizes to the people that have worked hard to earn them. We didn't spend months boosting Microsoft stock to just be accused of cheating. I will give to charity, but not through Microsoft.

[quote name='DarkKenpachi']Interesting thing about Live Search club is that it is honestly a crap shoot. You will either get your prize or not. Then even ifthey say you cheat there is still a 50/50 chance you will receive your prizes after you order them.

Case in point, I ordered a 360 back in october. They said I cheated then I didn't get an xbox. Same day I got that respsonse I ordered a controller and low and behold it came 3 weeks later. (same account by the way with a 1650 point balance on it now)

Honestly I believe it is just the luck of the draw and how fast your accumulate points.[/QUOTE]
I have 4 outstanding prizes with them and they still ignore my emails. I think they randomly choose who they're going to accuse. It took me 2 months to accumulate 4000 tickets. That's not fast and they still accused me. It's been 3 months since they stopped sending my prizes. I don't think they're going to reverse their decision and make things right.

[quote name='CO_mommy']And Microsoft should give prizes to the people that have worked hard to earn them. We didn't spend months boosting Microsoft stock to just be accused of cheating. I will give to charity, but not through Microsoft.[/quote]

HAHAHA, i was only joking. But you are right about microsoft

If I were to get say 25000 points, enough for 10 controllers, would they cancel my account if I sent each one to a different address? The zune's out of stock and I have a decent amount of points, but I'm wondering if I should keep going or quit now or what.

[quote name='bugsomeoneelse']If I were to get say 25000 points, enough for 10 controllers, would they cancel my account if I sent each one to a different address? The zune's out of stock and I have a decent amount of points, but I'm wondering if I should keep going or quit now or what.[/QUOTE]

You can still order the Zune if you want to even if it says its out-of-stock. Try ordering and checking out. It will still be processed. That's what I did hours ago.

[quote name='bugsomeoneelse']Okay cool, but still what about the 10 controller thing? I'd like to know in case they cancel the zune before I make it to 20000 points.[/QUOTE]
You can't order more than one of any hardware (such as Zune or XBox controller) and software (such as a game) to the same address.

You can't also ship items in the same account to different address (only one shipping address per account)

But you can order different items in the same account to be shipped in a single/same address. For example, here's what I ordered a while ago in my single account:
Microsoft Zune - 20000 tickets
Zune Leather Case - Black - 1900 tickets
Wireless Bluetooth Optical Desktop Elite - 5000 tickets
Microsoft LifeCam VX-3000 Web Camera - 2000 tickets
Grand total of 28900 tickets.

I just hope to receive those items.

BTW, here's one of their automated email to myself:
subject: Live Search Club - Confirmation
mailed-by: microsoft.com

Your Live Search Club prize order has been confirmed and is being processed
for compliance with our Terms and Conditions. After your order is processed
and found to be in accordance with our Terms and Conditions for fair game
play, you will receive a second confirmation email with any relevant shipping
or tracking information. Please note, delivery of any prize order/s will take
approximately 12 weeks.

Your order details are as follows:
Your order confirmation # is: 218*******
Shipping Address: shipping address withheld
Item Description: Microsoft Zune
Quantity: 1

Thank you for your order. Please save this e-mail for your records.

Continue having fun with Live Search Club - - Play Games Now!

Sincerely,

The Live Search Club Team

Please do not reply to this email, this is an unmonitored alias.

Dear Live Search Club Participant,

Thank you for contacting us regarding the technical issues you recently experienced. We apologize for any inconveniences during our temporary technical snafu, and for the missed opportunity to earn tickets.

We want to make sure you are aware that on Tuesday, February 26th, we will be awarding double the tickets for any of the games. Double Ticket Day! Be sure to mark your calendar.

Note: The double tickets will appear in your account within 48 hours, so you will not see them right away.

You are a valued club member, and we hope you will be able to take advantage of Double Ticket Day.

Thank you,

Live Search Club Team

First of all...Nuts! I'm travelling on Tuesday, so I don't think I'll be able to get a ton of points.

Second...Yay? I know it likely means nothing, but having just ordered a 360 4 days ago, it's nice to be called a valued member of LSC.

[quote name='Frog Ribs']First of all...Nuts! I'm travelling on Tuesday, so I don't think I'll be able to get a ton of points.

Second...Yay? I know it likely means nothing, but having just ordered a 360 4 days ago, it's nice to be called a valued member of LSC.[/quote]

i know what i will be doing the 26th.

Has anyone emailed them and asked when the 360 is going to be put back up? If not... I might email them. Right when I get the points, they take it down. @_@

Sweet, double points!! If I'm going for a zune, do you guys have any tips on how to beat that 1000 point limit? I heard somewhere it could be done easily, but I don't remember how.

Also is this like you could get a ton of points in the morning of the 26th, reach the limit, then get more double points later after the day changes (like 4:00 pacific)? Or what time do we have to do it?

If you can't order more than one item per address, then how is it that people are getting 2 controllers in their orders? Is it that you can't get a multiple of an item in a single order? Because I managed to get 3 controllers from LSC. 2 on my first order (back in June-ish), another later (August). They even have a box for the quantity you want before you place the order. I understand hardware stuff like a 360, Zune, etc.. but are controllers considered hardware?

Also.. I didn't get that email for that double tickets day. It must be only for people who have been active for while?

[quote name='WarriorBlake']DENIAL!! HAHAHAHAH hahahaha...haha...ha....yeah bad joke.[/quote]

lmao, classic. you can never go wrong with a cheesy, bad joke in my opinion.

[quote name='Frog Ribs']Dear Live Search Club Participant,

Thank you for contacting us regarding the technical issues you recently experienced. We apologize for any inconveniences during our temporary technical snafu[/quote]

i can't believe a company would document the use of the acronym "snafu"?! i don't give a fuck but it's weird they'd do that nonetheless. maybe if you email them that you didn't get your prizes they'll send back "Dear Live Search Club Participant, you're SOL!"

[quote name='lVlasterchief']If you can't order more than one item per address, then how is it that people are getting 2 controllers in their orders?[/quote]

from my personal experience, i sent 4 controllers to diff addresses all on the same account and all of those came in. then i sent 3 controllers to the same address and only received one of them.

Argh, I'm a bit frustrated that I am just over 2,000 tickets from 35K and now have to wait for the 360 to come back. Hopefully it returns soon.

I already have received a Zune (which is not syncing properly at the moment) as well as the other prizes I would want: the headset, controller, and laptop bag so the 360 is the only thing left for me to earn. The 30gig Zune filled up pretty quickly with my music collection so I'm considering getting a cheap 80gig or some other player.

[quote name='knifefish']Argh, I'm a bit frustrated that I am just over 2,000 tickets from 35K and now have to wait for the 360 to come back. Hopefully it returns soon.

I already have received a Zune (which is not syncing properly at the moment) as well as the other prizes I would want: the headset, controller, and laptop bag so the 360 is the only thing left for me to earn. The 30gig Zune filled up pretty quickly with my music collection so I'm considering getting a cheap 80gig or some other player.[/quote]

Same here about the 360. I will have enough points tommorow... Lets hopes it comes back at all. Who knows, maybe if we are lucky, it will have bundled items again! (I can dream, can't I?)

im gonna get enough points for the 360 by march and now its gone but im going to get other prizes that ive wanted while it comes back.

for chicktionary, when you type in a word and hit enter you submit the word. It does the stupid search on the bottom of the screen but to type in the next word I have to click in the box. flexicon(sp?) you are able to tab around the game to type the next word.

Are there any tricks to type word after word quickly? because going to the mouse is sorta annoying for me.

edit: works now. guess if you click in the window and tab u can tab over enter and leave it there. seemed to work for me now. :X

[quote name='naiku']for chicktionary, when you type in a word and hit enter you submit the word. It does the stupid search on the bottom of the screen but to type in the next word I have to click in the box. flexicon(sp?) you are able to tab around the game to type the next word.

Are there any tricks to type word after word quickly? because going to the mouse is sorta annoying for me.

edit: works now. guess if you click in the window and tab u can tab over enter and leave it there. seemed to work for me now. :X[/quote]

If you have Firefox, AdBlock the whole search section on the bottom, it'll speed things up a bit. And it might help with the having to click the box each time problem too.

[quote name='Access_Denied']If you have Firefox, AdBlock the whole search section on the bottom, it'll speed things up a bit. And it might help with the having to click the box each time problem too.[/QUOTE]

You can also use, ugh, Internet Explorer. It's working OK for me that way.

so anyways i finally got a reply from lsc regarding my delayed zune. I first sent a message and they said they would check their supplier and they would email me back in 10 days. well that passed and i emailed again yesterday. the all of the freaking sudden they gave me the standard "your a cheater" email. WTF!!! I spent a month accumulating points for a 360 only to have the 360 disappeared so i spent my tickets on a zune and vista. I really had enough of M$. the zune that i bought stopped working after a month and now this.

[quote name='garlinfreak']whats happening the 26th?[/quote]

Double Ticket day, and ill also be watching ESPN, hoping the Detroit Redwings make a trade, b/c 3:00 EST on the 26th is the NHL TRADE DEADLINE!

Does anyone here remember how long it took for the Xbox to go back on the list after it was taken off before? I'm tring to figure it out. >_> I have 35,011 points and want to get it D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back