Live Search Club Thread *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ordered a Zune and a set of cheap headphones on a Nuked account on 8/30/2007, its been so long i didnt think i would see them but i got the headphones today... it kind of gives me hope that i could still get the Zune.

[quote name='jtokchain5']ok i think, they took out the zunes cuz theyr bringing in the new generation ones. for 360s, order new ones that are made this year or 2007 models.[/quote]
I can almost guarantee they will not bring in new Zunes or Xboxs. They are not going to give out something newer when they can give out something older.

anybody having trouble with the xbox 360 wireless controller for windows? my controller isn't syncing at all. when i press the xbox 360 button on the controller, all four quadrant lights blink endlessly. it shouldn't take that long to sync. i've updated the software, press the connection buttons on the receiver and controller, etc., but it's still not working. anybody encounter this problem? please let me know with a PM or reply.

Hey does anyone know why's there's only the flyer miles in the prize section, I decided to go and play this morning early and all Im seeing is that. Is it the same for everyone...this happens sometimes.. THanks

I see the same thing. Hopefully they reset the thing put some of the stuff back, like the controller or the 360.
I only 11000, but I'm still going. I would have had more, but I got sick and really couldn't focus on typing.

[quote name='cruzfactor']anybody having trouble with the xbox 360 wireless controller for windows? my controller isn't syncing at all. when i press the xbox 360 button on the controller, all four quadrant lights blink endlessly. it shouldn't take that long to sync. i've updated the software, press the connection buttons on the receiver and controller, etc., but it's still not working. anybody encounter this problem? please let me know with a PM or reply.[/quote]

The sync button on the 360 controllers is on the top of the controller. It is the little white button with the lines near it, not the big button in the middle with the lights. I haven't opened mine but I assume just press the sync on the reciever then press the controller's and you should be in business.

[quote name='stevenroolz']i got my dvd camcorder yesterday, ordered 12-17[/quote]

when did u order the zune?

It's amazing how they deliver the prizes, cuz I ordered a webcam around Thanksgiving time last year and it came right after Christmas time; that's like a month's time. I was expecting it to come later than that since it was the holidays and mail services are usually busy around the holidays... to me the shipping is just a mystery :S

the plane blew up and she ended up on an island with tom hanks lmao.

MinDis, i see ur a rockets fan. theyr doing pretty good right now, but i dont think they'll win the championship

[quote name='Nathan_Sama']is there a way to type words,instead of clicking, in chictionary?[/quote]
use the keyboard to type in the words, backspace if you need it, and enter to confirm spelled word

I ordered the green playing cards ... ( with st patricks day coming up :) )

Hopefully i'll recieve them... Then save up for rock band ... a game i so desperately want :p

[quote name='stevenroolz']use the keyboard to type in the words, backspace if you need it, and enter to confirm spelled word[/quote]wow im stupid
thanks man C:

Here is a picture of the prizes I have gotten so far,sorry for the quality I took them with my cell phone. The Zune was received from the same account as these other prizes. I got the Zune back in August and it was a Nuked account. The other prizes I ordered in November were from this same account, for some reason they gave me the points I got my Zune with. The webcam, PC game, and mug were all received last week and the shirt and spa thing which is for my girlfriend I got today and I also got the cards today. I ordered alot more stuff can't really remember all of it but hope the rest comes soon.
Photo0107.jpg

Randomly recieved USB drive and pack of cards from probably different accounts a few weeks ago. I most likely ordered them in July and August. The only other prize I've received is a shirt. Too bad I didn't get a Zune.

[quote name='gamcreator']I just tried playing a few games, but after I completed a puzzle I earned 0 tickets? Why is this?[/quote]

That's weird. I think they might be reviewing your account or something. Cause even if you arent signed in, you still get points, but they arent added until you sign in.

[quote name='Crazyglitcher']That's weird. I think they might be reviewing your account or something. Cause even if you arent signed in, you still get points, but they arent added until you sign in.[/QUOTE]

I was signed in, and I haven't played this for months. Still don't have any tickets though... weird!

[quote name='gamcreator']I just tried playing a few games, but after I completed a puzzle I earned 0 tickets? Why is this?[/quote]

you may have exceeded the timeframe they have set forth (think it's 6 months) without playing a game. or they have you flagged as a cheater, and will not let you earn any points.

[quote name='KSHLove']exactly! They have like 2 web cams and 2 headsets and some other useless items.[/quote]

i mean im ok with the 2 web cams and the 2 headsets but the ones like the spa, emoticons, music downloads, the shirts, caps, and some other thing i forgot are the most lamest prizes on there.

[quote name='jtokchain5']i mean im ok with the 2 web cams and the 2 headsets but the ones like the spa, emoticons, music downloads, the shirts, caps, and some other thing i forgot are the most lamest prizes on there.[/QUOTE]

What about the Frequent Flyer Miles? I think they are lame.

[quote name='jtokchain5']well they could be lame but they might be useful...i dunno honestly.[/quote]

yeah they're very lame. i mean, especially emoticons, i bet there has not even been 1 person who has ordered that.

I'm gonna use my alt. to get Flight Simulator, Kameo, Zoo Tycoon, and maybe PGR 3 then I'm out till some better prizes like the zune!

[quote name='WarriorBlake']I'm gonna use my alt. to get Flight Simulator, Kameo, Zoo Tycoon, and maybe PGR 3 then I'm out till some better prizes like the zune![/quote]

2 months and no Zune....

Oh man.

AND no email.

i got a brown travel mug green playing cards 3 crabtree and evelyn lotion stuff zune case and a faceplate which is a damn hell of alot better looking than the tropicana ones

[quote name='lVlasterchief']Did they add a new prize? I remember the Samsung Camcorder being in the middle column. It's on the right now.[/quote]

I think they took a couple of things out. Like the faceplate and zune leather case.

Man... I emailed them about my Xbox 360 Controller I ordered in early December, and they said it was still out of stock. WTF

I ordered some earphones in Feb. and got them (Ironically enough they were Sony brand)

Has anyone else had a problem with out of stock items that should have def. been in stock over a period of 3 months?

[quote name='Dave4086']I ordered some earphones in Feb. and got them (Ironically enough they were Sony brand)[/quote]

lol that's classic.

[quote name='DarkRider23']I know this has been asked time and time again, but what game is the best game for points? I tried looking back, but couldn't find anything.[/quote]

Flexicon, which gives 25 tickets per completed game.

Sweet!! I got my 360 today.:D

I ordered it on 1/11/08. FedEx Home tried to deliver yesterday, but I missed the delivery, but they came back today.

[quote name='Miranda']Sweet!! I got my 360 today.:D

I ordered it on 1/11/08. FedEx Home tried to deliver yesterday, but I missed the delivery, but they came back today.

[/quote]

THERE IS STILL HOPE!!!!:D I ordered mine 13 days after you, now, to see if I get mine soon!

HOPE!!!!!

[quote name='Dave4086']Man... I emailed them about my Xbox 360 Controller I ordered in early December, and they said it was still out of stock. WTF [/quote]

That's weird. I ordered my controller in January and got it like a week later....Man, the site is messed up

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back