Live Search Club Thread *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='Mitwang']My 0.9 lb package should be getting here some time today, I'll throw up info when it comes.[/quote]
Came 2 days late, Flight Sim X - like the others who posted.
If anyone's curious, I ordered it on July 11th.

Is there a certain messege I have to send to get the customer support guys to tell me when my account will be checked and when I will recieve my prize?

They keep giving me the garbage "your account must be checked for fair play...blah blah...12 weeks...blah"

[quote name='KaydensMom']you don't get any. that promo ended yesterday and you had to sign up in like, early february. and it was 1000 tickets.[/quote]

Ah, good... I wasn't aware it had ended. Now I can remove that POS and stop bogging down my browser.

[quote name='Miranda']You also can't bypass the 1000 daily ticket limit anymore just by leaving a game open for as long as you can keep playing.

Once you reach the limit, a little bit of text comes up above the game you're playing saying that you reached the limit and won't earn any more points for the day.[/quote]

My problem with this is, my daily limit is supposed to reset at 5 pm, but it didn't. I started playing at around 2 pm and at 5:40, it told me I exceeded my daily limit. I wish they'd fix the site. It seems to always be messed up.

[quote name='CO_mommy']My problem with this is, my daily limit is supposed to reset at 5 pm, but it didn't. I started playing at around 2 pm and at 5:40, it told me I exceeded my daily limit. I wish they'd fix the site. It seems to always be messed up.[/QUOTE]

I think Microsoft didn't update their automatic reset thing to Daylight Savings Time. I used to play at 4:00 each day (pacific), but I noticed it was resetting at 5:00. That might be why.

[quote name='Shimoto']Two copies of Flight Sim came to my house the other day. I don't even remember getting them...waaaaay back when.[/quote]

Yeah seems like they just shipped a buttload of those to old accounts.

I was hoping they'd update with some new prizes today but it seems they haven't. *sigh* I'll give it another week and if they haven't I'll just get two games and call it quits cuz I can't stand playing their games day in and day out.

I got a copy of Flight simulator deluxe on the 28th then a shirt the next day I ordered that in July I wounder if I'll get the rest of the stuff that I ordered.
Also I started a new account and have 1,400 points but the daily ticket limit is pissing me off if only there was a way to start at 20,000 then I would be happy.

[quote name='shaveice']Is there a certain messege I have to send to get the customer support guys to tell me when my account will be checked and when I will recieve my prize?

They keep giving me the garbage "your account must be checked for fair play...blah blah...12 weeks...blah"[/quote]

I'm wondering the same thing. Does anyone know?

[quote name='shaveice']Is there a certain messege I have to send to get the customer support guys to tell me when my account will be checked and when I will recieve my prize?

They keep giving me the garbage "your account must be checked for fair play...blah blah...12 weeks...blah"[/quote]

yes, you must send an email with the word "banana" in it. that is the secret word to get a real response.

Hey guys, woke up early and decided to go to the Club Live site and there's a big under maintanance sign... is this what I think it is? New prizes?? Or is this just a dumb A-pr-il f-o-o-ls j-o-ke

[quote name='philanballa2']Hey guys, woke up early and decided to go to the Club Live site and there's a big under maintanance sign... is this what I think it is? New prizes?? Or is this just a dumb A-pr-il f-o-o-ls j-o-ke[/quote]

They changed some prize pictures like the shirts, hats, and magazines and I believe they have special edition playing cards as well. And they changed the Flight Simulator X title to "FLIGHT SIMULATOR X DELUXE WIN32 ENGLISH" lol

...banana :D

Got a copy of Flight Simulator X as well.. Got a knock on the door Saturday & had to sign for it. Never thought I would get it since I used other methods to help get the points. Had given up on getting it. Wonder if theres any chance I will get the Webcam I ordered as well...

I was hoping my 360 would be coming soon, but I'm thinking not.

The last 3 people posting about receiving a 360 got them between March 19-21. But they were ordered between December 30 and February 6. That looks like they got a large shipment and fulfilled a bunch of orders all at once.

So now I'm thinking that I'm looking at closer to a 12-week wait, since I ordered in mid-February. :whistle2:(

[quote name='Frog Ribs']I was hoping my 360 would be coming soon, but I'm thinking not.

The last 3 people posting about receiving a 360 got them between March 19-21. But they were ordered between December 30 and February 6. That looks like they got a large shipment and fulfilled a bunch of orders all at once.

So now I'm thinking that I'm looking at closer to a 12-week wait, since I ordered in mid-February. :whistle2:([/quote]

I'm in the same boat since I ordered a day before you. WE'LL GET THROUGH THIS!!! In the meantime, i'm gonna study for my SkillsUSA Computer Repair competition in mid April.

EDIT: i mean in the middle of this month (haha very funny making a p r i l = April)

wow... 6 months later and i actually got something in the mail today [ fed ex ], a headset.

there's still quite a bit of other items that i hope will eventually find their way to me, but getting 1 thing is quite a shocker.

btw, i did not use a bot, but i did use screen grabs for some games.

[quote name='RonnieWrecked']wow... 6 months later and i actually got something in the mail today [ fed ex ], a headset.

there's still quite a bit of other items that i hope will eventually find their way to me, but getting 1 thing is quite a shocker.

btw, i did not use a bot, but i did use screen grabs for some games.[/quote]

Ha! I just got my headset from back in august too! I was like wtf is this? I didn't even remember it at first because I had just given up on it after the "great purge" and everyone got zeroed. I doubt Ill ever be seeing my 2 vistas though....

Yesterday I got another tshirt and today I got two headsets.

In the past week:

Microsoft Flight Simulator * 2
Tshirt * 4
Headsets * 2

Farther back:

Vista Home Premium
Fable (Xbox 1)
Tons of free music downloads and ringtones

I would be nice to get my zune that I ordered but I don't see that happening
also they seem to be shiping in order first flight sim then t-shirts and I did order a headset so that should be next

[quote name='WarriorBlake']EDIT: i mean in the middle of this month (haha very funny making a p r i l = April)[/quote]

lol, that's classic.

"At this time, our Xbox prize is out of stock. We are expecting to have this prize available soon. Please check back shortly after the New Year to see if it has been restocked and is once again available in the list of prizes"

wow I think it is after the new year so I guess they aren't ever going to put it back on darn I was looking forward to an xbox 360

wasn't there an auto fill thing for Flexicon that you had to babysit oppose to typing in everything yourself?

if so where is it?

[quote name='yesokyesok']i just started this. any tips?

p.s. i think CAG should be setup as a charity on the site. hehehehe[/quote]

This is the rundown of LSC:

1. Free stuff for doing Word puzzles that uses their Live Search sevice

2. You must not use bots, but you can use www.anagramssolved.com for MOST of the answers

3. THe limit of tickets you can get is 1000. The game that gets the most points is Flexicon that gives 25 tickets. Crosswire, Word slugger, Spelling Bee and Chicktionary give 20 tickets.

4. You may or may not get your item due to their random "cheater" labels.

5. Sadly the best method for not being labeled a cheater: DON'T E-MAIL THEM!

6. The prizes aren't real great this time around. They did have the Zune for 20k tickets and 360's for 35k, but took them off due to supply. It's not certain if they will put the prizes and if the tickets will be the same

7. When you do get enough for a prizes, the website says between 1-3 months to get something (which, by the way, shipping is free!), but some users have reported getting things about 8 or 9 months after the fact. Best advice: Be Patient and look out for Fed-Ex trucks!

That should answer any kind of question about LSC. If anyone asks again, point to this post. If I missed something, i'll revamp the list.

[quote name='jtokchain5']how would i know when both of my webcams will be in?[/quote]

You won't. Wait the twelve weeks you are supposed to, then, if you want to, contact them. DON'T CONTACT THEM UNTIL YOUR TWELVE WEEKS HAVE PASSED. That will make them mad, and, will prob label you as a cheater.

[quote name='neverletthem']You won't. Wait the twelve weeks you are supposed to, then, if you want to, contact them. DON'T CONTACT THEM UNTIL YOUR TWELVE WEEKS HAVE PASSED. That will make them mad, and, will prob label you as a cheater.[/quote]

It is the honest truth. the same thing happened to me about my 360. I waited about 9 weeks then asked to see what was going on, then i was labeled a cheater come January. After they called me a cheater I ordered a controller and received it one month later from the same account. so it goes to show you that they don't really wanna give us the prizes anyway.

My God crosswire has been the best to me so far. Just click each one till you get the right one, over and over again. Moves really quickly.

[quote name='Mitwang']For those who received headsets recently, when did you order them and did you get a shipping email?[/QUOTE]

ordered July 4th . no clue if i got a shipping email.

I have a 1.4 Package on a FedEx truck out for delivery. Any idea what it is?

Probably Headset or Webcam, but I will always hope for a Zune :)

[quote name='ohram']My God crosswire has been the best to me so far. Just click each one till you get the right one, over and over again. Moves really quickly.[/QUOTE]

i would be careful with that trial and error mentality, that is along the same way some of the bots work and you dont want to be labeled wrongly.

[quote name='Harshboy']I have a 1.4 Package on a FedEx truck out for delivery. Any idea what it is?

Probably Headset or Webcam, but I will always hope for a Zune :)[/quote]

How did you find out that you had a package? Did LSC send you an e-mail or was there a sticker on your door?

..banana;)

[quote name='neverletthem']You won't. Wait the twelve weeks you are supposed to, then, if you want to, contact them. DON'T CONTACT THEM UNTIL YOUR TWELVE WEEKS HAVE PASSED. That will make them mad, and, will prob label you as a cheater.[/quote]

oh ok i never knew that, but thats going to take a long time.

[quote name='Mitwang']For those who received headsets recently, when did you order them and did you get a shipping email?[/quote]

i got mine on 11/25 - 12/18

[quote name='chimpian']i would be careful with that trial and error mentality, that is along the same way some of the bots work and you dont want to be labeled wrongly.[/quote]

They'll probably notice how many times I mess up on the high wire. That should save me.:D Also for anyone that can answer, is there a score limit per day? In the first dozen or so pages I read is was 7,000, but now I'm reading 1,000 per game and just a plain 1,000 a day.

They added a new game called "Picture This" - the game pairs you up with another LSC player and they give you a search term and you each pick a picture that best matches the phrase. If you both match, you get points. At the end of the game, it converts your points to tickets.

Mostly a waste of time since it doesn't give that many tickets. The most I've gotten from one game (so far) was just three tickets. I think you can get up to 10 for one game, but you and the person you're paired with would have to match every picture for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back