Live Search Club Thread *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
the best advice i can give is try to forget you ordered it lol.

then when/if it finally comes it will be like a christmas present that came late.

i broke down and im amassing more points on another account. im gonna get a zune and/or the camcorder.

I just have to post this, on april 26th of this year, I ordered the brown zune leather case, and today, the 30th of April, I received said case, and it came USPS. And its desc. mentions something about a clip, there was no clip.

I just wished it would of been my Zune.

[quote name='Gentay']I just have to post this, on april 26th of this year, I ordered the brown zune leather case, and today, the 30th of April, I received said case, and it came USPS. And its desc. mentions something about a clip, there was no clip.

I just wished it would of been my Zune.[/quote]

Four days, now thats great.

[quote name='Gentay']I just have to post this, on april 26th of this year, I ordered the brown zune leather case, and today, the 30th of April, I received said case, and it came USPS. And its desc. mentions something about a clip, there was no clip.

I just wished it would of been my Zune.[/QUOTE]

that is insanely cool
...or a douche move on lsc part..."ok ok lets send him the case now hahahaha, hold out on the zune itself for at least another month"

i hope you get your zune soon. :)

Just got a pack of (3) Zune Cases in the mail today. One USPS envelope, and I ordered them on a nuked account in November. They are for the 30gb zune.

I'll upload pics if I can find my camera-

Oddly enough, I got the shipping notification email about 20 minutes after it showed up at my door.

Edit: Pics-
ZuneCase.jpg

[quote name='stevenroolz']got the keyboard last week. that makes everything i ordered received[/quote]
I Still haven't got my zune of keyboard but since I ordered in august and everyone who has recieved those items ordered in december or later. also I lost one of my accounts that I ordered stuff on so I don't know if it got refunded.

I finally got my messenger bag that I ordered way back in July. It was a real nice surprise. I gave up any hope I would eve get it a long time ago lol. Maybe my vista will show up one day too :)

[quote name='Utahsfinest']I Still haven't got my zune of keyboard but since I ordered in august and everyone who has recieved those items ordered in december or later. also I lost one of my accounts that I ordered stuff on so I don't know if it got refunded.[/quote]

i ordered the keyboard in mid January

In addition to the three Zune cases I got yesterday (see above), I just got another one in the mail today.

I ordered the keyboard in Nov and still haven't got it.

I will trade some AMC movie tickets for the zune stuff. I have 10 tickets and no AMC theaters.

[quote name='Mr.collection']I ordered the keyboard in Nov and still haven't got it.

I will trade some AMC movie tickets for the zune stuff. I have 10 tickets and no AMC theaters.[/quote]
same thing happend to me thhere is one 40 miles away but with the gas prices it isn't worth it.

What the heck I want my Zune badly.. I had my third dream about it last night. But yeah I was walking and I saw a Zune (pink) [Why a pink one? I don't know...] and I was messing around with it, then dropped it and it broke... What does this dream mean? I'll get it but it'll be broken within days or it'll be DOA? Aww I'm sad now.

This is just a theory, but it seems like they are on a shipping "cycle". Right now they're sending out cases, Then they'll send something else, etc. Can anyone vouch for this?

[quote name='WarriorBlake']This is just a theory, but it seems like they are on a shipping "cycle". Right now they're sending out cases, Then they'll send something else, etc. Can anyone vouch for this?[/quote]

they are pathetic

10 co workers redeemed for a zune on same day 4 months ago but only 1 recieved their zune.

what does that say about this scam ?

just to say got a zune case like everyone else today off a random account

BTW if anyone participated in the windows feedback program i just got my free windows vista ultimate today (never got the 2 i ordered from LSC)

Just got a shipping email for something, it's probably another Zune case.

Edit-
Wonderful, Zune Case #5 came today. Now if only I could get the 5 Zunes that were supposed to accompany them.

This last one was ordered on July 3rd on a zeroed account so I guess it's a little promising in terms of receiving other prizes.

[quote name='Mitwang']Just got a shipping email for something, it's probably another Zune case.

Edit-
Wonderful, Zune Case #5 came today. Now if only I could get the 5 Zunes that were supposed to accompany them.

This last one was ordered on July 3rd on a zeroed account so I guess it's a little promising in terms of receiving other prizes.[/quote]

CHINA's sweat shops aren't cranking them out fast enough

Those poor kids are over worked and under paid so they went on strike

[quote name='fawkinjit']they are pathetic

10 co workers redeemed for a zune on same day 4 months ago but only 1 recieved their zune.

what does that say about this scam ?[/quote]

I think your coworkers will probably never recieve there zune they probably said that your co workers cheated and didn't send the zunes I haven't got a zune and all of microsofts stuff is made in china better check for lead.

[quote name='Utahsfinest']I think your coworkers will probably never recieve there zune they probably said that your co workers cheats and didn't send the zunes I haven't got a zune and all of microsofts stuff is made in china better check for lead.[/quote]

you lucky SOB

ALL THAT LEAD IS GETTIN TO YOUR HEAD

HOW DID YOU GET SO MANY PRIZES USING BOTS, WHILE MY CO-WORKERS SPENT 3 MONTHS TO GET 20,000 tickets ??????????????

[quote name='fawkinjit']you lucky SOB

ALL THAT LEAD IS GETTIN TO OUR HEAD

HOW DID YOU GET SO MANY PRIZES USING BOTS, WHILE MY CO-WORKERS SPENT 3 MONTHS TO GET 20,000 tickets ??????????????[/quote] What are you talking about?

Got a case today aswell. Nice case. Im starting to think I should have ordered more stuff. I figured I wasnt going to get anything and just stopped completely.

11 weeks since ordering an Xbox 360. No shipping notification, account zeroing, or return of points. Saw a couple of Fed Ex trucks in the neighborhood today, but nothing for me.

[quote name='Frog Ribs']11 weeks since ordering an Xbox 360. No shipping notification, account zeroing, or return of points. Saw a couple of Fed Ex trucks in the neighborhood today, but nothing for me.[/quote]

did you recieve an email confirmation with the confirmation number on it right after you redeemed your points ?

[quote name='Frog Ribs']11 weeks since ordering an Xbox 360. No shipping notification, account zeroing, or return of points. Saw a couple of Fed Ex trucks in the neighborhood today, but nothing for me.[/quote]

One day when I was driving to school, I saw a Fed-Ex truck go by me. I was praying that it would be the truck that held my 360, but alas no. But i'm still anticipating that my 360 wil come;)

[quote name='fawkinjit']did you recieve an email confirmation with the confirmation number on it right after you redeemed your points ?[/quote]

Oh, yeah. That came right away. I'm just playing the waiting game now.

And WarriorBlake, I've passed Fed Ex trucks on my way home, nowhere near my neighborhood, and wondered if they were the truck. :lol:

And I have no idea if I'm going to find a box or a "delivery attempted" slip when it finally comes. I think I've seen both have happened to people earlier in the thread.

[quote name='Frog Ribs']Oh, yeah. That came right away. I'm just playing the waiting game now.

And WarriorBlake, I've passed Fed Ex trucks on my way home, nowhere near my neighborhood, and wondered if they were the truck. :lol:

And I have no idea if I'm going to find a box or a "delivery attempted" slip when it finally comes. I think I've seen both have happened to people earlier in the thread.[/quote]

i never recieved a confirmation email for my DVD Camcorder redemption, but it shows in my redemption history.

i emailed the slime balls and was told they couldn't find any trace of the redemption.

i replied to them with my password, login and address while stating that it has shown up in the redemption history. then they replied with an email accusing me of cheating

what scumbags

i took 2 months to get 30,000 tickets

SO I BASICALLY GOT SCAMMED

[quote name='fawkinjit']i never recieved a confirmation email for my DVD Camcorder redemption, but it shows in my redemption history.

i emailed the slime balls and was told they couldn't find any trace of the redemption.

i replied to them with my password, login and address while stating that it has shown up in the redemption history. then they replied with an email accusing me of cheating

what scumbags

i took 2 months to get 30,000 tickets

SO I BASICALLY GOT SCAMMED[/quote]

This is why it has been said MANY times to not email them until the 12 weeks are up.

[quote name='Access_Denied']This is why it has been said MANY times to not email them until the 12 weeks are up.[/quote]

So Blake, if nothing happens this week, are you gonna e-mail LSC? I'm pretty sure I'm just gonna sit tight and wait.

[quote name='Frog Ribs']So Blake, if nothing happens this week, are you gonna e-mail LSC? I'm pretty sure I'm just gonna sit tight and wait.[/quote]
No e-mailing for me. I dont want to risk losing my 360. LOL I actually already bought some games for it.

BTW, the person who asked about the 360 being a Flacon unit, does that include the Arcarde unplugged 360s or just the premium?

[quote name='WarriorBlake']No e-mailing for me. I dont want to risk losing my 360. LOL I actually already bought some games for it.

BTW, the person who asked about the 360 being a Flacon unit, does that include the Arcarde unplugged 360s or just the premium?[/quote]
wow, that is a bold move to buy games for the 360 already

[quote name='WarriorBlake']No e-mailing for me. I dont want to risk losing my 360. LOL I actually already bought some games for it. [/quote]

[quote name='decrot']wow, that is a bold move to buy games for the 360 already[/quote]

Yeah, I've picked up 4 games from yourfree360games.com, with 1 more to order. I've also bought 3 other games, and 2 original Xbox games (Halo, Halo 2).

Almost have enough for a 360. I'm still waiting for them to put it back up. So far I got a Blutooth Keyboard, A Zune, All the 360 games they have up, and a couple of small items. It took me 3 months to reach 25k.

I wonder how long intil they start shipping a second time around then maybe I will get some more stuff and you guys will get your 360s

[quote name='Utahsfinest']I wonder how long until they start shipping a second time around then maybe I will get some more stuff and you guys will get your 360s[/quote]

Not sure when they will, but we will definetly let everyone know when!

But with me getting 360 games, I got a pretty good deal on two games.
I got halo 3 and Sonic the Hedgehog for 12.50 each.

[quote name='cereal_killerxx']Is it against the policy of the website to use an anagram solver? Just want to know so I don't get kicked out...[/quote]

People have used the website www.anagramssolved.com any they got their prizes. I did the same. According to the TOS, you cant use bots, but do not mention sites.

[quote name='WarriorBlake']People have used the website www.anagramssolved.com any they got their prizes. I did the same. According to the TOS, you cant use bots, but do not mention sites.[/quote]

FLEXICON, CHICTIONARY & SPELLING BEE ARE REAL EASY

YOU WON'T NEED IT

It seems i'm the only one who thinks so, but Flexicon to me is sometimes pretty difficult. I HAVE to rely on either anagramssolved.com or using Google to find the answers. The Anagrams like Chicktionary, Spelling Bee and Word Slugger are simple though.

Flexicon is easy. If a clue has a hint, use it... it helps. You still get the same amount of points for completing the entire puzzle whether you use hints or not. The answer is usually somewhere in the first few search results when you click to get a hint.

After you do enough puzzles, you start to get all of the stupid puns they use as clues sometimes. At least for me.

Using hints helps for other games too, like Crosswire. You can beat the game faster with hints than just trying out every answer.

[quote name='ddrlenz']I'm going to try and use Matt Lauer to score me a Zune! lol[/quote]
there is only 110 puzzles so 2200 tickets good luck with that.

Like some other people, I received a random Zune case today. Ordered 7/10/07, arrived 5/6/08. I had completely forgotten about this.

[quote name='Utahsfinest']there is only 110 puzzles so 2200 tickets good luck with that.[/quote]

Thanks for your support! :roll:

[quote name='fhetw']Like some other people, I received a random Zune case today. Ordered 7/10/07, arrived 5/6/08. I had completely forgotten about this.[/quote]

wow almost a whole year lol.

[quote name='neverletthem']Of course the sites a scam......tell that to my 360.......

Anyways, the #1 rule with LSC, is NEVER EMAIL THEM UNTIL YOUR 12 WEEKS ARE OVER!!!!! Once that is over, go ahead and email them. They will prob. not label you as a cheater then.[/quote]

I say just don't email them at all. I wrote to them after the 12 weeks and they still accused me of cheating. I don't think they really want to be bothered. lol

[quote name='Mad Scientist']I know Vista also had a price drop at retail over the winter, so I keep hoping for a drop on LSC, too.
-Eric[/quote]

I doubt they'll drop. Rock Band is actually higher on LSC than in stores. They originally started off a little higher and raised it to an almost ripoff amount. It's still free so I went for it. I just hope it comes. I'm still waiting on something from back in Dec.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back