Live Search Club Thread *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='erehwon']Does anyone think they're going to bring back the 360? I'm debating on saving for that or going for the zune.[/quote]

I'm not sure if they'll bring it back or not, but the speed (or lack thereof) with which they update the site convinced me to order the zune last week. I'm not die-hard, 1000 tickets a day player, so it took me a couple months of a couple dozen flexicons a day in downtime at work to save up for the zune, but I figure that I oughta order the Zune while it's there, then just start saving up again in case they do bring back the 360. *shrug* That was my thinking anyway.

Tomorrow makes 12 weeks since I ordered an Xbox 360. Still nothing. :(

Now I'm hoping it shows up next Wednesday. That way I get it on my birthday. :)

[quote name='Frog Ribs']Tomorrow makes 12 weeks since I ordered an Xbox 360. Still nothing. :(

Now I'm hoping it shows up next Wednesday. That way I get it on my birthday. :)[/quote]

I hope you get your soon too. I would like to get it before June when I am gone most of that month.

[quote name='fawkinjit']Prize List All Gone Except Frequent Flyer Miles

Is Lsc Shutting Down Soon ?[/quote]

They do that often. Sometimes they are adding or taking away from it and sometimes nothing changes :)

[quote name='conchopearl']They do that often. Sometimes they are adding or taking away from it and sometimes nothing changes :)[/quote]

That's true. Just noticed too. Don't know what to spend my 19,904 tickets on >_>. Prob get those Zune headphones, my left iPod headphone is all sound like static now.

I'm thinking there's a new game up:

MCF Prime Suspects
The Queen's Hope Diamond has been stolen! It's up to you to search for clues, find the offending culprit, and recover the stolen gem in Mystery Case Files: Prime Suspects (TM).
Gonna try it now and see what it's like.

EDIT: Link takes you back to LSC's homepage. Guess they are updating the site now.
EDIT2: Link works now, playing.

Eh, the game is an EASY 20 tickets. But I can't find the damn Pipe Wrench in "Mingo's Playhouse". Anybody who's played it know where it is?

EDIT: To describe what the game is like, you have to answer questions relating to something, then find the answer in the picture. Kinda like a find-it, plus, if you click the "Get a Hint", the answer is usually the first search result.

The Prime Suspects game has been up for about a week or two now. I maxed out the points available for it already, so I can't check to see what the levels look like anymore, but if you upload a screenshot of Mingo's Playhouse, I can circle where the pipe wrench is.

EDIT: I forgot you can play stuff without logging in. Here's a screenshot with the pipe wrench circled in blue:

[quote name='conchopearl']They do that often. Sometimes they are adding or taking away from it and sometimes nothing changes :)[/quote]

how long does it typically take for them to add the prizes back? I'm about 3 weeks playtime into Rockband, and will be pissed if it isn't available anymore.

[quote name='Miranda']The Prime Suspects game has been up for about a week or two now. I maxed out the points available for it already, so I can't check to see what the levels look like anymore, but if you upload a screenshot of Mingo's Playhouse, I can circle where the pipe wrench is.

EDIT: I forgot you can play stuff without logging in. Here's a screenshot with the pipe wrench circled in blue:

[/quote]

Wow, how did I NOT see that. Thanks.

[quote name='SlammedNiss']how long does it typically take for them to add the prizes back? I'm about 3 weeks playtime into Rockband, and will be pissed if it isn't available anymore.[/quote]

Sorry to say they do tend to take their own time in getting it all together.
Being it is the weekend there is no telling when.
Just keep playing while you wait and your points will keep adding up too :)

For Prime Suspects if you're using Firefox (may work in IE, but not sure), just hit TAB several times and it will give an outline box around all the clickable items on the page. It shows were to click and what items will be used as answers, makes things go pretty quick.

[quote name='Dual45s']For Prime Suspects if you're using Firefox (may work in IE, but not sure), just hit TAB several times and it will give an outline box around all the clickable items on the page. It shows were to click and what items will be used as answers, makes things go pretty quick.[/quote]

That's pretty cool. I wish I had known about that when I played it. The game was still pretty easy even without knowing that - only takes about a minute once you know the answers and where things are. But that tab trick makes it even easier!

does any1 know wut happened to the prizes? all i see are the frequent flyer miles.

btw miranda, y do u have a phone # in ur quote? just wondering...

All I see are Miles too. This has happened a couple times before, but not as long as this. The prizes usually got put back up like the day after it only showed Miles.

Yeah, it's been flyer miles all weekend. I've never seen it take this long to put the other prizes back. Maybe they're trying to catch up on their backlogs of orders.

Yes, that's a phone number. I explained it here.

Back to LSC... I should have enough points for a Zune in about four days. I hope there aren't any point increases if they put the prizes back. They also need more prizes in the 6000 to under 20000 range. I'm still hoping they'll put up stuff like Live Gold subscriptions and Points Cards. Then they could just send out redemption codes for those instead of having to ship anything.

[quote name='Miranda']Yeah, it's been flyer miles all weekend. I've never seen it take this long to put the other prizes back. Maybe they're trying to catch up on their backlogs of orders.

Yes, that's a phone number. I explained it here.

Back to LSC... I should have enough points for a Zune in about four days. I hope there aren't any point increases if they put the prizes back. They also need more prizes in the 6000 to under 20000 range. I'm still hoping they'll put up stuff like Live Gold subscriptions and Points Cards. Then they could just send out redemption codes for those instead of having to ship anything.[/quote]

LSC IS ABOUT FILE BANKRUPTCY

[quote name='fawkinjit']LSC IS ABOUT FILE BANKRUPTCY[/quote]

Source??? I'm guessing little to none. I did a little googling and found nothing but hearsay on forums like this one. Nothing linked to actual articles, and you'd think something like THAT would have a news article or 2 on google news, yet it doesn't.

[quote name='steelsmack']Source??? I'm guessing little to none. I did a little googling and found nothing but hearsay on forums like this one. Nothing linked to actual articles, and you'd think something like THAT would have a news article or 2 on google news, yet it doesn't.[/quote]

Don't pay attention to him, I've been reading this thread, and haven't posted in it much, but all the things I read from that guy is just him bitching about his "coworkers" not getting their prizes after playing "legitimately". Oh, and then he also insults the integrity of LSC calling them con-artists, a scam, etc.

And good thing prizes are back, only need 4000 more tickets for a zune:)

I've been playing Matt Lauer for a while today, and recently, I noticed that the game would send me repeats of puzzles I've already completed today, regardless of whether I got 100% or not on it the 1st time through them. Has anyone else noticed this? I'm not complaining, because I still get the 20 tickets, but I just thought it was strange.

[quote name='grndoom']I've been playing Matt Lauer for a while today, and recently, I noticed that the game would send me repeats of puzzles I've already completed today, regardless of whether I got 100% or not on it the 1st time through them. Has anyone else noticed this? I'm not complaining, because I still get the 20 tickets, but I just thought it was strange.[/quote]

Yeah, that happened to me before I maxed out the puzzles. Occasionally I would play a game and then the next one was the exact same puzzle. Hope they don't see that as cheating or something:roll:

UPS just delivered a copy of Microsoft office, ordered it at the start of April. Wish my xbox controller I ordered in Feb. would come.

[quote name='YouDummy']All the prizes are back. Nothing new, nothing removed.[/quote]

thank God. I just turned 20k points today. I really wasn't looking forward to spending them all on frequent flyer miles.

Rock Band, here I come!!

[quote name='IRISH4']UPS just delivered a copy of Microsoft office, ordered it at the start of April. Wish my xbox controller I ordered in Feb. would come.[/quote]
I ordered 2 controllers in Feb, I'm still waiting on them, let us all know on here when you get it, and I'll do the same, chances are they won't be far apart. Well, that would make sense anyway...

YES!

This means there's hope for WarriorBlake and me (and everyone else) who ordered one back before they got removed back in February.

[quote name='IRISH4']Microsoft Xbox 360 Pro
35000 Tickets
is up no picture or discription.
Darn need 15000 more points!![/quote]

It's nice that they put them back up. Maybe Frog Ribs and WarriorBlake and whoever else that's waiting will get them soon.

[quote name='dmdragon']Matt lauer is only worth 10 points per win now[/quote]

That sucks. Glad I finished all the puzzles when they were still 20 pts.

For what it's worth, I just emailed LSC about the status of my Roomba a whole 2 weeks earlier than the 12 week waiting period. I was not accused of cheating, just got what appeared to be 2 standard emails - one mostly saying "Keep your pants on and wait another two weeks!", the other saying the Roomba was back in stock and will be shipping in the next three weeks.

[quote name='YouDummy']For what it's worth, I just emailed LSC about the status of my Roomba a whole 2 weeks earlier than the 12 week waiting period. I was not accused of cheating, just got what appeared to be 2 standard emails - one mostly saying "Keep your pants on and wait another two weeks!", the other saying the Roomba was back in stock and will be shipping in the next three weeks.[/quote]

They seem to be telling everyone that every prize will ship in the next three weeks.

[quote name='YouDummy']For what it's worth, I just emailed LSC about the status of my Roomba a whole 2 weeks earlier than the 12 week waiting period. I was not accused of cheating, just got what appeared to be 2 standard emails - one mostly saying "Keep your pants on and wait another two weeks!", the other saying the Roomba was back in stock and will be shipping in the next three weeks.[/quote]

Sweet. Glad to hear that. Hopefully it will be the same with the 360s!

after seeing they added the 360 to the lineup, I considered giving up on Rock Band bundle and going for the 360 instead. That way, I could step up to the newer 175w, quieter 360 w/ HDMI.

But, after seeing the difficulty others have had in even getting their 360, I think I'll just stick with Rock Band.

Has anybody even got the 360?

Yeah, there's people in this thread who got a 360...there's even been photo proof.

It wasn't availble late last year/early this year, then it was back for a while, and it's been gone from late February until today.

What I figure is that, they had a pile of them, people who ordered through early February received them, and WarriorBlake and I ordered too late--they had already exhausted their supply. Now that they're back in stock, we should be at the top of the list when they start shipping them out.

Hey all,

Got my Microsoft LifeCam VX-3000 Pack. It says "One webcam for you and one for your friend", does that mean I have two?

[quote name='Mooey']This is just a xbox 360 not a xbox 360 elite, correct?[/quote]

Right. They've never had an Elite available, as far as I know.

[quote name='lVlasterchief']HELL YES! X360 is back! But there's no pic.. why?[/quote]

Bad programming by the LSC team lately. First they used the bag as the zune picture and now they put the wrong address for the XBOX 360 picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back