Live Search Club Thread *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='steelsmack']More than likely "Incentive Logic not being in charge" is what made it show up. That was probably the worst decision M$ has ever made. It looks like the fixed the glitch now though...[/quote]

Incentive Logic was probably skimming their products for personal use or selling it on EBAY.

LOL

Just ordered my Zune that took about 3 weeks to save up for. For the order details it is listed as "in stock", and with all of you guys getting prizes now, I am really excited that it could come sooner rather than later :)

i still didnt get my other webcam, any1 know y? both of my webcams were ordered on the same day...check my sig for more info. please reply back whoever knows.

[quote name='DarkKenpachi']Questions about the 360's are they sending Falcon's out and if the package weighs 14.1 pounds is that just the plain 360 or the bundle?[/quote]

I did get a 2nd 360 and wireless controller today. This one was manufactured this year, unlike the first one I got which was manufactured in 2006. It is just the 360, no bundle. I'm still happy though! :applause:

[quote name='mrcheapo11']Just ordered my Zune that took about 3 weeks to save up for. For the order details it is listed as "in stock", and with all of you guys getting prizes now, I am really excited that it could come sooner rather than later :)[/quote]

IS INCENTIVE LOGIC STILL THE PROCESSOR ?

[quote name='fawkinjit']IS INCENTIVE LOGIC STILL THE PROCESSOR ?[/QUOTE]
The emails I got were not from Incentive Logic. They were from [email protected]. I got the shipping confirmations before the package. It's a nice change.

I think microsoft is doing it themselves. when i got my zune today it said microsoft on the ups label and it shipped from CA. hopefully they got rid of IL. I think I might be willing to play again.

[quote name='YouDummy']The most points you can get for Chicktionary at the moment is 16,980. Spelling Bee and Word Slugger are identical to Chicktionary, so there's more tickets to be had there.[/quote]

thats good cause chick is easy with anagram solver

[quote name='orbit18']how many points do you guys earn a day on average?[/quote]

1000/day for the most part. There might be a day or two where I wasn't able to get all points, but for the most part, 1000/day.

[quote name='CO_mommy']I did get a 2nd 360 and wireless controller today. This one was manufactured this year, unlike the first one I got which was manufactured in 2006. It is just the 360, no bundle. I'm still happy though! :applause:[/quote]

I am soo jealous but i can't be because my 360 is coming tomorrow. :whee: :whee: :whee:

anyone get any of the vx6000 webcams, controllers or blue tooth keyboards recently....i am waiting on some stuff
im hoping it comes eventually.

ALSO i just redeemed my points for a zune today :)
anyone else cash out for it recently?

Since things are apparently being sent by UPS now, is there a signature requirement for the big prizes, or are they just leaving the Xbox 360s on the doorstep?

[quote name='chimpian']anyone get any of the vx6000 webcams, controllers or blue tooth keyboards recently....i am waiting on some stuff
im hoping it comes eventually.

ALSO i just redeemed my points for a zune today :)
anyone else cash out for it recently?[/quote]

Got a confirmation email that my blue tooth keyboard has been shipped by UPS.
Delivery date 5/19.

[quote name='Frog Ribs']Since things are apparently being sent by UPS now, is there a signature requirement for the big prizes, or are they just leaving the Xbox 360s on the doorstep?[/quote]It's probably like anything else with UPS, driver discretion. Usually, if you're in a fairly crime free area, they'll leave stuff at your door, if you're in a higher risk area, they'll require a signature. I've lived at places that UPS would refuse to leave stuff without someone home and places that would leave stuff at the door with no signs of anyone home.

[quote name='Frog Ribs']Since things are apparently being sent by UPS now, is there a signature requirement for the big prizes, or are they just leaving the Xbox 360s on the doorstep?[/quote]

I had to sign for both the 360 AND the wireless controller. The boxes said signature required on both.

[quote name='Scar v2']I think everything large needs to be signed for. my Zune that came yesterday said Signature required on the label[/quote]
And I'm not saying everyone won't have to sign, I've just had stuff that says "signature required" dropped off at my door while living in very low crime rate areas. As far as I know it is up to driver discretion. I could be VERY wrong though...

[quote name='steelsmack']And I'm not saying everyone won't have to sign, I've just had stuff that says "signature required" dropped off at my door while living in very low crime rate areas. As far as I know it is up to driver discretion. I could be VERY wrong though...[/QUOTE]
It might be up to driver discretion. We also live in a very low crime area and our driver always gets a signature if it says signature required. When we lived in AZ, the driver would leave signature required items at our door, but that was a long time ago. Things could be different now. I just know that I had to sign for the controller with UPS (because it was required) and I didn't have to sign for it before through FedEx. They may be cracking down on things. Who knows.

Sweet, just got shipping confirmation on a VX-3000 lifecam. I've ordered 7 or 8 things, mostly smaller items with a Zune mixed in, and this is the first thing I've gotten confirmation on, woohoo! It says it is going to get to me on the 21st, but it's already at the hub closest to me, so I'm guessing I'll see it Monday. I REALLY want my controller, and this was just something I ordered because I had tickets, but hey, I'm excited.

So my family and I finally got all the stuff that we ordered today
5/5
Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard
Windows Vista
Microsoft Zune
Wireless Controller
Microsoft XBOX 360

picturexl7.jpg

Pretty sweet loot. Not sure if I wanna play again, but it seems like Microsoft is getting their act together.

[quote name='decrot']So my family and I finally got all the stuff that we ordered today
5/5
Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard
Windows Vista
Microsoft Zune
Wireless Controller
Microsoft XBOX 360

picturexl7.jpg

Pretty sweet loot. Not sure if I wanna play again, but it seems like Microsoft is getting their act together.[/quote]

dang how long did u spend getting all those points?

I finally got my 360!!!!!!!!! :whee: WOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok as promised I will donate my points. Karma will hook me up. maybe by blessing me with winning something from the slurpee contest. cross ya fingers kiddies

Oh yeah by the way my xbox is a falcon also :D

now the ethical question....Do I harass them for the promised games and Live subscription card?

Ok so about a year ago I had 2 accounts on there, 1 got zeroed 1 didn't.

I never recieved any of the ordered prizes from either, but I just emailed them about the non-zeroed one. Hopefully they'll send the stuff or give me the points back.

Someone confirm, can you get...:

1 of each item per household, no restrictions on amount of accounts (example, one account gets all 360 games sent to one house, while another account gets zune sent to same house)

&

Multiples of one item IF you modify your address (example, someone said he ordered multiples to his house, changing his address with numbers at the end, which made his house look like an apartment and yadda yadda).

Looks like they added a 4000 ticket intellimouse explorer. Not bad. It's kind of nice to see the 4000-20000 ticket range to have another item, that brings the total to three, with one being 4000 and one being 20000...

[quote name='Bioshocked360']They added Fusion Tumblers for 950 points.[/QUOTE]
Are they worth it? I'm thinking about getting one, but can't decide.

I just got my keyboard yesterday it was a microsoft entertainment 7000 i looked it up on the net and list price is like 150.00 so not too bad, no one was home and they needed someone to sign for the controller i had order so ill be getting that on monday

[quote name='lakers310']wtf? i tried loggin in but my account is gone. i never got any email about me getting banned or anything.[/quote]
I think after 90 days of not logging in they delete your account so your SOL.

I got the last of my prizes Friday 2 keyboards and a 360 controller. I am not expecting my vista ultimate or other zune from zeroed accounts.

[quote name='Mr.collection']I think after 90 days of not logging in they delete your account so your SOL.

I got the last of my prizes Friday 2 keyboards and a 360 controller. I am not expecting my vista ultimate or other zune from zeroed accounts.[/quote]
They say they do but they don't I logged into an account that I haven't logged into since october and it was still there.

what do you guys do to earn points quick? I've just been doing chicktionary and i only do 500 points a day... but man it gets boring typing :p

Crosswire is pretty quick, but the sound is awful, and I get bored fast as well. I have 10k total earned over a few months...but other than Matt Lauer game they are all pretty boring to me >.

[quote name='orbit18']what do you guys do to earn points quick? I've just been doing chicktionary and i only do 500 points a day... but man it gets boring typing :p[/quote]

It's not a very fast process. It took me a month and a half of constant grinding to get enough for the 360.

i just use anagram solver with chicktionary and limit myself 500 points a day, and i figure that will eventually get me to 18k and then i have to pick another game

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back