Live Search Club Thread *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone confirm, can you get...:

1 of each item per household, no restrictions on amount of accounts (example, one account gets all 360 games sent to one house, while another account gets zune sent to same house)

&

Multiples of one item IF you modify your address (example, someone said he ordered multiples to his house, changing his address with numbers at the end, which made his house look like an apartment and yadda yadda).

[quote name='CaWris']oh, well they went cheap on us[/quote]

Yeah, that sucks. I was gonna order it until I noticed it wasn't the bluetooth version anymore. Now I'll just save my points for any new prizes that they might add.

[quote name='Miranda']It's not the same as the one they had before.

The one that's up there now is the Wireless Optical Desktop 3000.

The one that was there before was the Wireless Optical Desktop Elite For Bluetooth.[/quote]

Value for the new keyboard: about $35, Rating on Amazon is a 3. Really, save your points. I had a keyboard like this (in fact, might have been the same model). Thing ate battery like there was no tomorrow, and would randomly stop working. Horrible product, not worth free.

[quote name='neverletthem']Value for the new keyboard: about $35, Rating on Amazon is a 3. Really, save your points. I had a keyboard like this (in fact, might have been the same model). Thing ate battery like there was no tomorrow, and would randomly stop working. Horrible product, not worth free.[/quote]

noted. i just wish they would put the xbox controllers up now.

I already received the LifeCam VX-3000 that I ordered on 4/27/08 and just got a shipping e-mail today saying that my LifeCam VX-6000 shipped (ordered on 5/8/08). Still no word on the Zune that I ordered on 4/27/08...has anyone gotten one yet since they were re-added?

Ordered the aforementioned Bluetooth Wireless Optical Desktop Elite on February 24th.
Ordered Rock Band for 360 on April 3rd.

Just recieved shipping confirmation today from arvatousa on the Rock Band. I'm tempted to e-mail LSC about the M & K, after I receive Rock Band of course.

Considering the switch in prizes, I'm hoping I either get the last of the sets (as I so ordered three months ago), or a refund in points.

Getting that crappy set would really suck, quick Rock Band and all (did I also mention I have the 3RLoD?)

I ordered a zune on 4/23/2008 and I have not received any emails saying that it shipped. I did get an email saying that my zune backpack has shipped.

[quote name='rockinaway247']@Tricky---I ordered a Zune around October! I have been waiting way longer than you.[/QUOTE]

Xerotime asked if anyone received a zune since they were put back as a prize. Xerotime ordered a zune 4/27/08. I figured there were alot of people who ordered Zunes long before we did and did not get them yet. I hope that you get your zune soon.

[quote name='igotnodough']does the zune itself have some live search club sticker on it? or is that the box?[/quote]

The sticker is on the outside box

[quote name='SuperSonic128']You got a shipping email for your Lifecam VX6000? Ah... I ordered mine on 4/14 and still haven't gotten any email on it... D:[/quote]

i got one too

Someone confirm, can you get...:

1 of each item per household, no restrictions on amount of accounts (example, one account gets all 360 games sent to one house, while another account gets zune sent to same house)

&

Multiples of one item IF you modify your address (example, someone said he ordered multiples to his house, changing his address with numbers at the end, which made his house look like an apartment and yadda yadda).

http://club.live.com/help.aspx

**Please note that prizes are limited to one item each (hardware and software) per household based upon the account holders address.

Ordering 10 of an item to "different" addresses appears to have worked in the past. That's no guarantee it will continue to work.

Here is the answer I got about the rest of the Xbox Bundle:

Dear Live Search Club Participant,

Thank you for contacting Live Search Club Support. Unfortunately, due to limitations in availability, the XBox Bundle Items that are included in the separate XBox Bundle shipment are the following:

·Kameo
· Project Gotham Racing 3
·Halo 3

Our supplier has sent out these additions and if you have not received these additions, you will receiving them very soon. Unfortunately, with these added additions, we are not sending out the Xbox Live Gold Membership. Our apologies for any confusion that this may have caused and we hope that you are enjoying your prizes!

Ok so I can live with that. I just need shipping confirmation on the rest of the package and I will be ok.

1001050tj0.jpg

ordered 4/3/2008

When I got it, I felt like I was having an early Christmas! I don't even have a working 360 to play it on, either! :bouncy:

Arvato seems like an undeniable step up from Incentive Logic. I sound green when I say this, but give those guys a break (from the stuff IL did to you). I wouldn't be surprised to see them actually be able to right the wrongs, as they have the basics (i.e. prize distribution) down quite well.

Now if I could figure out whether my Optical Desktop Elite is in limbo or not :wall:

Looks like they're still using Incentive Logic for some shipments. I just got a shipping notice from IL that my Roomba shipped on the 20th. I checked the tracking number and it's out for delivery, so I should have it soon. :)

[quote name='Tricky']Xerotime asked if anyone received a zune since they were put back as a prize. Xerotime ordered a zune 4/27/08. I figured there were alot of people who ordered Zunes long before we did and did not get them yet. I hope that you get your zune soon.[/QUOTE]

I ordered 4 Vista Ultimates in July...never saw one...did it legitly too. Made a new account and ordered a headset in December...got it in a couple weeks afterwards.

[quote name='Frog Ribs']http://club.live.com/help.aspx

**Please note that prizes are limited to one item each (hardware and software) per household based upon the account holders address.

Ordering 10 of an item to "different" addresses appears to have worked in the past. That's no guarantee it will continue to work.[/QUOTE]

Do you guys know if this applies to magazine subscriptions?

If not (and you can get any amount to an address) you guys might want to consider using your points to order them and then cashing them in for checks here: http://www.magazines.com/ncom/gift_cert?cc_redeem=1

I will be a guinea pig and order four $25.00 gift cards. If this works I'll make $100.00, if not oh well.

I got shipping information today from arvatousa for my LiveChat LX-3000 headset, ordered 4/22, so it took exactly a month for shipping. Wish I ordering the wireless headset though now :( Hope my Zune shipping in this quick...

[quote name='Frog Ribs']http://club.live.com/help.aspx

Ordering 10 of an item to "different" addresses appears to have worked in the past. That's no guarantee it will continue to work.[/quote]

So each account holds their own address, correct?

Got my Roomba today. The FedEx guy delivered the wrong package at first for someone on another street, then he came back 30 seconds later with this:

Ordered on February 27, 2008 and was shipped by Incentive Logic on May 20th.

I got a shipping confirmation email for my DVD Camcorder I ordered a like 2 months ago. Should be here on Saturday.

I got a hypothesis as to how they ship out their stuff:

I think they don't necessarily ship the order once you place it. I think they have a quota as to how many items they have on stock. Once the last person orders and hits that quota, they take the item off the prize list and double to check to see if people cheated. After verifying the legit people, they ship all of the same prize item at about the same time.

I ordered a faceplate in Feb. and about a month later, they took it off the list. Some people's orders got canceled because they didn't have enough. Maybe their quota went a little over? And that's why they had to refund them. As for the camcorder, I've been waiting since I ordered (Mar. 24). I noticed some people are getting some of their items earlier than me. And they ordered their items like in April. So maybe they ship with batches?

[quote name='shaveice']So each account holds their own address, correct?[/quote]

I have used one account to send a relative something to her address and then changed the address back to mine to get something else for me.

I ordered a handful of items in July 07, and I've only received Flight Sim X Deluxe Edition from them. However, hearing you guys talk about receiving items have given me hope.

Should I email IncentiveLogic? It's been over 10 months since my orders, and I'm hoping they may send something if I email them about.

And for using "different" addresses, how should I go about changing my address?

[quote name='ohram']April 16th: I just ordered my first item yesterday. It's the headset. Let's see how long it takes me.[/quote]

Shipped this morning. I think it took a month and one week.

hmm, i ordered that wireless keyboard/mouse yesterday and a zune on my main account on the 19th. i got a order confirmation on the zune but not on the keyboard. i emailed them on the keyboard. anyways, time to play the waiting game :(

i want to have all of your opinions. one of my webcams didnt arrive yet and im still waiting, wut should i do?

also, it was ordered on february 26th.

[quote name='jtokchain5']i want to have all of your opinions. one of my webcams didnt arrive yet and im still waiting, wut should i do?

also, it was ordered on february 26th.[/quote]
Wait longer.

[quote name='iph03n1xi']I ordered a handful of items in July 07, and I've only received Flight Sim X Deluxe Edition from them. However, hearing you guys talk about receiving items have given me hope.

Should I email IncentiveLogic? It's been over 10 months since my orders, and I'm hoping they may send something if I email them about.

And for using "different" addresses, how should I go about changing my address?[/quote]

?

[quote name='jtokchain5']i want to have all of your opinions. one of my webcams didnt arrive yet and im still waiting, wut should i do?

also, it was ordered on february 26th.[/quote]
its opnly been 12 weeks some people haven't got stuff they ordered before january so don't be surprised if it is late.

I ordered the triangular pen pack on 5/14 and got it today. That was fast! Rock band has a scheduled delivery date of 5/27. I'm happy!

It might just be the high quality product talking, but the Microsoft LifeChat LX - 3000 Headset is amazing. I'm dead to the world when I put those on. Much better than the 99 cent ones I usually buy that last a week.

[quote name='CO_mommy']I ordered the triangular pen pack on 5/14 and got it today. That was fast! Rock band has a scheduled delivery date of 5/27. I'm happy![/QUOTE]

Congraulations CO_mommy

Did they send the triangular pen pack by USPS?

[quote name='CO_mommy']I ordered the triangular pen pack on 5/14 and got it today. That was fast! Rock band has a scheduled delivery date of 5/27. I'm happy![/quote]

How long ago did you order Rock Band?

I ordered last year around this time and I messaged support about not getting my prizes and I got this:
Dear Live Search Club Participant, May 21 (3 days ago)

Thank you for contacting Live Search Club Support. We are pleased to announce we have more stock of your prize(s) that was/were previously backordered. We are shipping these prizes out within the next 3 weeks, when your previously backordered item ships you will receive your 2nd confirmation e-mail with any necessary shipping and tracking information.

Kind Regards,
Live Search Club Support

so there is still hope

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back