Live Search Club Thread *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok ok I was going to donate my point but I want rock band for 360 now. even though i already have it for ps3. greed is a scary thing when it comes to video games :(

I'm going to move after summer is over, but I'm rapidly approaching getting a Zune. Should I order it to my current address and hope it gets forwarded or wait until I find a place for certain and then use that address?

It seems like shipping is taking forevers for everyone...

[quote name='Zaxby']I'm going to move after summer is over, but I'm rapidly approaching getting a Zune. Should I order it to my current address and hope it gets forwarded or wait until I find a place for certain and then use that address?

It seems like shipping is taking forevers for everyone...[/quote]

I'd wait until have your new address. Or have it shipped to a friend/family member or a work address or something. Or you can get a UPS Store/Mail Boxes, Etc./Postal Annex box and have it shipped there. Anything that's not a P.O. box since Live Search Club won't ship to P.O. boxes.

[quote name='iph03n1xi']I ordered a handful of items in July 07, and I've only received Flight Sim X Deluxe Edition from them. However, hearing you guys talk about receiving items have given me hope.

Should I email IncentiveLogic? It's been over 10 months since my orders, and I'm hoping they may send something if I email them about.

And for using "different" addresses, how should I go about changing my address?[/quote]

?

I hate reading about some of you getting your stuff in a month :p I ordered Kameo back in March and now we're reaching the end of May!
I ordered a song download too just because it's pretty easy to get 100 points with that Matt Lauer game. Do they really have to ship song downloads? I think it'd be easier for them if they just sent an email with the code or whatever.

[quote name='Chrisorz'] I ordered a song download too just because it's pretty easy to get 100 points with that Matt Lauer game. Do they really have to ship song downloads? I think it'd be easier for them if they just sent an email with the code or whatever.[/QUOTE]

They will send you an email with the code for your song download.

I ordered a handful of items in July 07, and I've only received Flight Sim X Deluxe Edition from them. However, hearing you guys talk about receiving items have given me hope.

Should I email IncentiveLogic? It's been over 10 months since my orders, and I'm hoping they may send something if I email them about.

And for using "different" addresses, how should I go about changing my address?

[quote name='masterofdarkness']I ordered last year around this time and I messaged support about not getting my prizes and I got this:
Dear Live Search Club Participant, May 21 (3 days ago)

Thank you for contacting Live Search Club Support. We are pleased to announce we have more stock of your prize(s) that was/were previously backordered. We are shipping these prizes out within the next 3 weeks, when your previously backordered item ships you will receive your 2nd confirmation e-mail with any necessary shipping and tracking information.

Kind Regards,
Live Search Club Support

so there is still hope[/QUOTE]

Hmmm...I ordered legitly in July 07 (4 Vista Ultimates). My account was zeroed though. Should I give emailing them a shot?

[quote name='Tricky']Congraulations CO_mommy

Did they send the triangular pen pack by USPS?[/QUOTE]
Nope, UPS. No shipping confirmation though.

i ordered an espn the magazine subscription back when they had it. about a month ago i got a confirmation email. it said i would get it in 3-5 days. i still havent gotten anything

Has anyone noticed for the last 2 weeks whenever i use a hint to search the answer %20 appears between every word in the search window. in order to get the clue you have to remove all of those before you can get any results.

[quote name='lVlasterchief']wait wut? If you did not receive a confirmation email, but points deducted = order placed?

They don't send confrimation emails anymore? Does that mean people who place their order on those 360s that one day may actually get it?[/quote]

I had ordered that wireless kb and mouse but i received no confirmation email. i did email them about it. this is what i got:

Dear Live Search Club Participant,

Thank you for contacting Live Search Club. After you have placed your order, if points were deducted from your account, then your order was placed.

Please note, processing and delivery of any prize order may take up to 12 weeks or longer depending on your prize's back order status. When your order is assigned shipping information, you will receive a confirmation e-mail with any shipping/tracking information.

Also note, we are no longer sending out an initial confirmation e-mail.

Kind Regards,
Live Search Club Customer Support

[quote name='r1sky']
Also note, we are no longer sending out an initial confirmation e-mail.

Kind Regards,
Live Search Club Customer Support[/quote]

It's funny they keep saying that, as I just ordered Kameo last night, and again had my confirmation email within seconds.

[quote name='SlammedNiss']It's funny they keep saying that, as I just ordered Kameo last night, and again had my confirmation email within seconds.[/quote]
Same with me, I ordered a Zune a little over a week ago and no confirmation email. I ordered the LX-6000 wireless headset yesterday, and confirmation email in seconds.

[quote name='mrcheapo11']Same with me, I ordered a Zune a little over a week ago and no confirmation email. I ordered the LX-6000 wireless headset yesterday, and confirmation email in seconds.[/QUOTE]
I've gotten a confirmation email for every order except one.

every game i have tried has this problem in the hints. crosswire flexicon clink etc i tried other computers and different browsers and even tried not logging in to my account and still %20 between every word in the search window. My daughter has the same problem at her house here is one of the hints for flexicon for enya Orinoco%20Flow%20singer

The one thing I've noticed was that the search hint usually omits all apostrophes and I have to add them in manually. I don't think I've ever had to delete %20 from a search before. :whistle2:?

yeah i get it in every single hint and the longer ones are really a pain to delete them. i am playing flexicon right now and every hint comes up with the %20 heres one clue. %22where%20Lost%20is%20filmed%22 heres another Tennis%20phenom%20Sampras it is realy a pain.

[quote name='SlammedNiss']It's funny they keep saying that, as I just ordered Kameo last night, and again had my confirmation email within seconds.[/quote]

well, like i stated. i received a confirmation from the zune i ordered on my main account. second account, received no confirmation when i ordered the keyboard/mouse combo.

i was going good for a week getting 1000 points a day, then all of sudden i was with my friend at indiana jones movie, and i got a pain in my stomach and i had to get surgery on my appendix so i havent done it at all for like 4-5 days :( im only at 6,100 pts.

[quote name='quadomatic']Hmmm...I ordered legitly in July 07 (4 Vista Ultimates). My account was zeroed though. Should I give emailing them a shot?[/quote] I got zeroed too, yea send them another email and see if it is the same response

[quote name='orbit18']i was going good for a week getting 1000 points a day, then all of sudden i was with my friend at indiana jones movie, and i got a pain in my stomach and i had to get surgery on my appendix so i havent done it at all for like 4-5 days :( im only at 6,100 pts.[/quote]

Sorry about the surgery. Hope all is going well now.

[quote name='conchopearl']Sorry about the surgery. Hope all is going well now.[/quote]

thank you very much :)

most is going well but it hurts like hell and now i have to rest 4-6 weeks

How do you manage 1000 points a day, even with the 20 points a time from flexicon that is 50 games a day. Not sure I can stomach that much of these games

[quote name='dmdragon']How do you manage 1000 points a day, even with the 20 points a time from flexicon that is 50 games a day. Not sure I can stomach that much of these games[/quote]

when you are focused for the prize you can do it. trust me. plus it helps if you can play at work. ;)

[quote name='dmdragon']How do you manage 1000 points a day, even with the 20 points a time from flexicon that is 50 games a day. Not sure I can stomach that much of these games[/quote]
Flexicon is 25 points a game so that's 40 games a day.

[quote name='2574']Flexicon is 25 points a game so that's 40 games a day.[/QUOTE]

blah fine, still too much and you will eventually run out of them :p takes me a good 10 minutes to finish one. I don't have 7 hours to do those

At first it took me a good 15 minutes to do a game of Flexicon but gradually it became easier as I memorized the solutions to many repeated clues. With the occasional help of web sites to get out of the tough bits I got faster and faster with Flexicon to the point where I could complete a puzzle in about three minutes. Once you get used to the game and memorize the solutions you'll find that it's pathetically easy and it the long run it's a fast way to rack up many thousands of tickets.

Ordered a Zune on 5/12, got it today on 5/27. I pretty much just stuck to the chicktionary/spelling bee/grand slam games (seems like they each used the same sets of puzzles), so getting points was pretty easy.

How fast do you guys complete a game of chicktionary, words slugger or spelling bee? It takes me around 5 minutes a game along with using all the hints. I'm afraid that if I type any faster I might get labeled as a cheater. Am I wrong in feeling like this or should I just rip through those games in under a minute with anagrammer.com

BTW I got shipping confirmation that my Zune leather case shipped. It was ordered 4/23 and shipped 5/23 by UPS and it's expected to be delivered 5/28 tomorrow. I ordered a 30GB Zune on 4/23 too and I'm a little annoyed an empty case is coming first.

I've been lurking around here for a few months, and finally decided to speak up. First, I wanted to say thank you to the people who gave the hints for the MCF Prime Suspects game a few pages back... I never would have figured those out, and I was getting extremely frustrated!

Second, I thought I would pass along that I ordered the Zune, the leather case, and the premium earplugs on May 5. I received the earplugs last Thursday, and the Zune and the case arrived today! I was shocked that they all arrived so quickly. Since there has been much conversation about the initial confirmation e-mails, I did receive those the day I ordered the items. I received a shipping notice for the earplugs the day before they arrived; a shipping notice today for the leather case today (but after they actually arrived); and no shipping notice at all for the Zune (well, not yet anyway). The Zune is a black "Academic edition" (?), and the case is brown. The earphones seems nice with the different sized attachments, which I am very excited about since I can never seem to get earbuds to stay in my ears.

I still have a lot of points left, so I think I'm going to try switching the mailing address and ordering another Zune as a gift for my best friend! Hopefully I'm not getting to greedy and won't anger the Live Search gods!

Good luck to everyone!!! (by the way, to all those who are just starting out, it has taken me a good nine months to get all these points, so just be patient and keep playing. you'll get there!)

The Zune Leather Case and Zune Backpack that I ordered should be here Wednesday. I ordered the Zune Leather case on a seperate account that I made using my sister's address.

OK this is kinda weird. I got an email from them saying:

Dear Live Search Club Participant,

You are receiving this email because you placed an order/s with Live Search Club. Your order/s were cancelled as a result of being an excess Hardware or Software order. As noted in our Terms and Conditions prizes are limited to one of each hardware and software. When a 2nd order is placed for the same software or hardware item, it is automatically cancelled and tickets are re-issued for the order that was placed. Your account has been re-issued tickets for your duplicate prize order/s. These tickets are immediately available to you to redeem for another prize of choice in our Prize Mall.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Thank you for being a loyal Live Search Club participant!

Kind Regards,

Live Search Club Support

I haven't ordered anything since March.. so I have no idea what this could be for. And I just got that package on Saturday. I also didn't get reimbursed any tickets. My ticket value is the same last time I checked.

[FONT=&quot]Dear Live Search Club Participant,[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]You are receiving this email because you placed an order with Live Search Club. This order was canceled because the item you requested is no longer available. Your account has been re-issued with1,800 ticketsfor your XBox 360 Live Arcade prize order for you to make another selection.These tickets are immediately available to you to redeem for another prize of choice in our Prize Mall. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Thank you for being a loyal Live Search Club participant![/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Kind Regards,[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Live Search Club Support[/FONT]

I had sort of the same thing. My account was zeroed. Sure enough i logged back into my account and there was 1800pts. Didnt cheat only received one item which was this order they e-mailed me about. So i guess my hope is restored a little that i may get the other things i ordered with them. Its only been 10 months.:whistle2:k

[quote name='Squee']Ordered a Zune on 5/12, got it today on 5/27.[/quote]
Ordered mine 4/25 and still waiting :bomb: your luck you got yours so fast.

got the roomba i ordered on mar 25th last friday. i received notice ahead of time that it was shipped and they gave me a tracking number for it so I was able to check its process. I mentioned this yesterday but there were not many people on. Has anyone else been having the problem with the hints that i am having. every hint has %20 between every word in the search window. Here is an example of one of the hints.
%22Keep%20Your%20Hands%20Off%20My%20Baby%22
it is very annoying to say the least. my daughter is having the same problem at her house.

Just got my Zune Premium Earplugs. I ordered on 4/30/08
It seems that for the small things you don't have to wait a long for it to come in.

jwr2000 I have been testing it with my account and the hints are working fine for me.
Hope it starts working ok for you .

I got shipping emails for the Zune headphones and Leather case. Too bad I'm still working on the actual Zune. Oh, and still no word on the camcorder that i ordered before either of those

[quote name='jwr2000']Has anyone else been having the problem with the hints that i am having. every hint has %20 between every word in the search window. Here is an example of one of the hints.
%22Keep%20Your%20Hands%20Off%20My%20Baby%22
it is very annoying to say the least. my daughter is having the same problem at her house.[/quote]

%20 is html encoding for a space. What browser are you using? I don't have any problems with firefox.

how long did people have to wait for vista home premium... btw whats the different btwn the 3 vista versions they have on the market?

[quote name='mikebz28']I had sort of the same thing. My account was zeroed. Sure enough i logged back into my account and there was 1800pts. Didnt cheat only received one item which was this order they e-mailed me about. So i guess my hope is restored a little that i may get the other things i ordered with them. Its only been 10 months.:whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

Woah WAT!

Mebe me too! That would be great...I'd have a boatload of points coming my way then...I'm not sure they'd like to give me that many points back though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back