Live Search Club Thread *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. You can't transfer points.

BTW Is anyone having trouble connecting to LSC? My browser can't even find the page.

[quote name='A Yellow Fellow']Can you give points to people because I have over 2000 points I am not going to use.[/quote]

AFAIK, you can't send points to another Live Search Club member. If you're not going to use them, just donate them to charity.

[quote name='2574']BTW Is anyone having trouble connecting to LSC? My browser can't even find the page.[/quote]

It's down for me too. I was in the middle of a Picture This game and my partner and I were doing so well when it went down. :(

I've had the same problem apparently LSC is redecorating the website according to the preview they have shown. I'm kinda excited for it, seems like LSC is back in full swing. :applause:

[quote name='Dmitriy']I've had the same problem apparently LSC is redecorating the website according to the preview they have shown. I'm kinda excited for it, seems like LSC is back in full swing. :applause:[/quote]

Maybe some new prizes too? After I earned enough points for the 3 items in my sig, I gave up interest in playing.

Just.

Need.

Motivation.

[quote name='Psychic Gypsy']%20 is html encoding for a space. What browser are you using? I don't have any problems with firefox.[/quote]
It doesn't matter what browser I use I have the same problem in firefox and IE. And I have it in every single game they have. My daughter too at her house.

EDIT:

Beat me to it by a minute JMichael. The new big prize is a Kitchen Aid Mixer. BUT the 360 controller is back so maybe this is an omen of me being able to finally get that 360.

Also, found this little interesting tid-bit in the FAQ:
  • How many prizes can I earn? Back to Top
    Each household address is limited to redeeming tickets for up to three of the same software items and three of the same hardware items. Non-software and non-hardware prizes are not limited on a per household basis. Software prizes may include Windows Vista Operating Systems and game software. Hardware prizes may include keyboards, web cameras or headsets. In the non-hardware and non-software category, prizes may include song and ringtone downloads, frequent flyer miles, clothing and wearable accessories.

I love the new makeover. Finally I can see all the items I have ordered and not order the same thing that I did at an earlier date. Still no Xbox but maybe it wont be to long.

That Hidden Expedition Titanic game is kind of similar to MCF Prime Suspects, but harder because they penalize you (time) for wrong clicks. Using the "hint" button to find the item helps, but they take away a minute for it.

i think they may be sending out a new 'wave' of controllers.
reasoning is:
1)i got an email from them saying i ordered the same thing twice (only item i did this with was the controllers
2) restock of prizes.

keep a look out everyone and let us know when/if you start to get them. dont forget to also put when you ordered them.

[quote name='chimpian']i think they may be sending out a new 'wave' of controllers.
reasoning is:
1)i got an email from them saying i ordered the same thing twice (only item i did this with was the controllers
2) restock of prizes.

keep a look out everyone and let us know when/if you start to get them. dont forget to also put when you ordered them.

I ordered 2 controllers back in Feb, and a few weeks ago they reimbursed my tickets for one of the 2. I hoped they were going to ship it then, but they didn't. They finally sent me the email saying they cancelled the order and reimbursed tickets a couple of days ago. Hopefully they'll start getting them out seeing as it is in the prize list again...

I just ordered the KitchenAid Mixer .
I will try to remember to post when it comes in :)
Is anyone else having problems with Flexicon today?

Halo 2 (4,200 tickets) is incorrectly listed as an Xbox 360 game with the image indicating the assumed correct Games for Windows version. Still waiting for the 360 to return.

I'm browsing around the site, and came across a promotion called "Double Ticket Day" under "Ways to earn". Has anybody ever heard of this before?

Also, where can I find the "Top 10" earners lists at now?

[quote name='SlammedNiss']I'm browsing around the site, and came across a promotion called "Double Ticket Day" under "Ways to earn". Has anybody ever heard of this before?

Also, where can I find the "Top 10" earners lists at now?[/quote]
The double ticket day they ran not long ago. I totally missed out on it. They had problems with it and actually extended it, and had I known they extended it, I could have participated, but I didn't know it until they finally killed it. My brother earned some tickets that day though...

The Zune Leather Case and Zune Backpack that I ordered came today. The Zune Leather Case was ordered on 4/28/2008 and the Zune Zune Backpack was ordered on 4/25/2008.

Sooo....I assume everyone is just playing through the games over and over? Are there sites that have the answers on them and what not?

Last Friday I received
Kameo
PGR3
6000 series wireless headset
Wired headphones and mic

I ordered these on 04/12/08 and they came surprisingly fast, now hopefully my Rock Band I will be ordering in 4 days will some just as fast.

I just received my Zune today, it's the academic today. Ordered it sometimes back in april, didn't expect it this soon. And it's white and not red like stated on the website.

OK, guys, I am a little puzzled right now. I ordered the wired headset on 4/22 and received it yesterday, 5/27(no signature required). I come home today, and find a note from UPS saying missed delivery, due to lack of signature. The thing I ordered from them after the headset was my Zune on 5/15, which would seem really fast if they came today with it. I am not expecting any other packages, and I cannot read what the UPS driver wrote as who it was from. They are going to try again tomorrow, so I guess I will find out then. Anyone know how much the Zune box weighs? According to the tracking my package weighs 1.7 lbs.

Oh, and the reason why this is such a mystery is because when I ordered the Zune, I got no confirmation email, so I guess it would be possible that there would be no delivery email aswell. Hopefully I am pleasantly surprised tomorrow :)

Just ordered my 3rd item. Went with a webcam since the macbook one doesn't move & i wanna record whats behind my laptop screen not me sitting infront if it. Hopefully it comes within a month or so like my other prizes.

Halo2 @ 4200tickets...maybe worth spending 5 days earning.
Thanks again to the cag club.live peeps.

I just randomly got an email from LSC saying that they have no more stock of the Live Arcade disk and they gave me back 1,800...
It was on my zero'd account too. Huh.

[quote name='orbit18']man they took away vista!!!!!!! arghhh do you think it will come back?[/QUOTE]

Not for a long time...they never brought back Vista Ultimate :(

So what's the best game to play now? I haven't been on club live in a while...

I received the Zune leather case and premium headphones today. About 8 days away from ordering the zune itself though.

Ordered one controller and the earphones today. I already own a Kitchenaid (Artisan model in a different color) and give it my endorsement. I also just won an 8GB Zune from Pepsi yesterday, so I no longer felt an urge to bite on the 30GB version on LSC. I still have ~22k points left: time to build it back up. If nothing else, another Kitchenaid would make a nice gift for a relative (if it stays in stock).
-Eric

It's 14 minutes past the start of a new day and LSC keeps telling me I reached my limit. :bomb:

*Update* Over 2 hours into the new day and I'm still unable to play because I supposedly reached my limit.

Got my white zune and leather case today also.:bouncy:
Was aiming next for the vista but now i guess i'll go for the kitchen aid and make me some cookies with it.

daily limit exceeded? :bomb::bomb:

bleh stupid daily limit not being reset, I'm only 150 points away from a zune.
Did however receive the premium earbuds, ordered 5/7

as odd as this sounds, my account is having quite the opposite problem. I started playing this afternoon with under 300 points. I just quit playing for the night, and I have just over 3000 pts. I even logged out and logged back in to see if it would continue to let me play, and it would.

I'll have to check in the morning before I leave for work. At this rate though, I'll have thoser 2 360 controllers in just a few days.

Ah... I just noticed that under the new FAQs, it says that you can order up to 3 software/ hardware per house and as much as any other prize... I think I need to get on to ordering those magazine cards...

[quote name='SuperSonic128']Ah... I just noticed that under the new FAQs, it says that you can order up to 3 software/ hardware per house and as much as any other prize... I think I need to get on to ordering those magazine cards...[/quote]

Good call :D

OK. Here we go. I sent LSC an e-mail inquiring about my orders from 7/07 on my zeroed account and here is the response i received from them.

Dear Live Search Club Participant,

Thank you for contacting Live Search Club Support. We are pleased to
announce we have more stock of your prize(s) that was/were previously
backordered. We are shipping these prizes out within the next 3 weeks,
when your previously backordered item ships you will receive your 2nd
confirmation e-mail with any necessary shipping and tracking information.

Kind Regards,
Live Search Club Support

The items i asked about were a Controller, Vista Ultimate and Zoo tycoon. I still dont want to get my hopes up on receiving anything but at least this response is better than being called a cheater even when you didnt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back