Live Search Club Thread *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='MasterSprtn117']I just randomly got an email from LSC saying that they have no more stock of the Live Arcade disk and they gave me back 1,800...
It was on my zero'd account too. Huh.[/quote]
I got that too, also with a zeroed account. Now what to spend those points on?

[quote name='fieldkillah']I got that too, also with a zeroed account. Now what to spend those points on?[/quote]

I know, right? I had quit LSC, but I might play enough to get something...not sure what's worth getting though.

Great surprise a week ago...The LifeChat headset I ordered months and months ago arrived at my door. I totally forgot about it and out of nowhere it comes...
Maybe the other stuff I ordered last year will come also???

Got the roomba i ordered mar 25th last friday. had email saying it shipped and a tracking number. was sitting in the living room with daughter and granddaughter yesterday and the buzzer rings. Was the ups guy with the zune i ordered apr 24th. no email saying it was shipped. Daughter also got a slip from ups that a signature item was attempted to be delivered when they weren't expecting anything. Maybe it was her zune also. My daughter in law ordered a zune apr 29th so i'm hoping hers came in too.

Noticing that I'm receiving Kameo the same day I get a shipping notification, I check my recently awarded Rock Band's label, and come to find out that the prize distribution is less than 10 minutes away from me :bouncy:

*considers applying*
[quote name='Frog Ribs']Just got a shipping notification from LSC! :D

It's for Kameo (5/17/08), not for the 360 (2/16/08). :cry:

Oh well. Back to waiting.[/quote]I ordered Kameo about a week after you did...got my shipping confirmation this morning, too!

edit: Got it today. That didn't even take a week! (ordered 5/23/08) I would have surely seemed like a liar if I said this a couple months ago. Crazy.

Good luck with your 360 ;)

GAAAAH! I want my points back from Vista Ultimate...What are the chances of me getting that back do you think? My account was zeroed...I'd be getting back 20,000 points I think.

[quote name='MasterSprtn117']I just randomly got an email from LSC saying that they have no more stock of the Live Arcade disk and they gave me back 1,800...[/quote]
I got that email too... but the funny thing is, I'd already gotten an email about it back in November, as well as already having the 1800 points refunded. Kinda odd that I'd suddenly get a message about it now, so long after the fact (and after it had already been resolved).

I, too, got 1800 points back for the Arcade disc.

Looks like they redesigned the site, and added a lot of crappy new prizes. Frequent flyer miles and...kitchen appliances among them.

I got a white Zune today. I ordered it on 4/23/2008. I did not recieve an email saying that my Zune was shipped. I did get emails when they shipped the Zune Leather Case and Zune Backpack that I got yesterday. Everything was shipped by UPS.

[quote name='mikebz28']OK. Here we go. I sent LSC an e-mail inquiring about my orders from 7/07 on my zeroed account and here is the response i received from them.

The items i asked about were a Controller, Vista Ultimate and Zoo tycoon. I still dont want to get my hopes up on receiving anything but at least this response is better than being called a cheater even when you didnt.[/quote]
I posted this a while back(like 2 pages) good to hear they are telling the people the same thing, I also ordered the same 2x controller 1 vista.

[quote name='Tricky']I got a white Zune today. I ordered it on 4/23/2008. I did not recieve an email saying that my Zune was shipped. I did get emails when they shipped the Zune Leather Case and Zune Backpack that I got yesterday. Everything was shipped by UPS.[/QUOTE]

I ordered mine 4 days after you. So, I hope mine comes soon, too.

[quote name='Tricky']I got a white Zune today. I ordered it on 4/23/2008. I did not recieve an email saying that my Zune was shipped. I did get emails when they shipped the Zune Leather Case and Zune Backpack that I got yesterday. Everything was shipped by UPS.[/quote]
I'm jealous and how did you get it so fast yet I have been waiting since august -.-

[quote name='conchopearl']Just got the
Zune Backpack (ordered 4/24)
Zune Leather Case (ordered 4/25)
Net Ball Game (ordered 5/15)[/QUOTE]
I ordered the Net Ball Game the day before you and it hasn't arrived yet. Maybe soon!

I'll be the Guinea pig and see just how many non hardware/ software items they let me get... >_> (I just ordered 20 Magazine.com cards)

So far, All I got atm is LSC spamming my inbox xD

Received two white Zunes and a leather case. All ordered 4/23 on two accounts and each shipped to two addresses. Never received shipping confirmations for the Zunes. Received shipping info for the case but incorrectly said it was 1.7lbs when looking at the actual package says it's 0.09lbs. Oddly I think the Zune case confirmation was actually not for a case but for the Zune. Another odd thing was that I ordered two RED Zunes but received two WHITE Zunes instead. Not complaining because I prefer the neutral color. Also I'd like to note that the Zune case didn't have a belt clip when the prize description clearly listed that feature. The next prize I have to look forward to is an Xbox 360 Pro that I ordered when it was available for that one day 5/14 or 5/15? I don't remember. :bouncy: I'll keep you guys posted.

This is weird. I starting playing LSC today around 3 PM EST time, and got 800 out of a possible 1000 for the day's limit. However, it says the day resets at 7 PM EST time. I continued to play around 8 PM EST time, a new day, and i've made over 1400 points..In other words i've made more then 2 days worth, even though i've only been playing for 2 days.

It seems I'm able to continue getting points to, because I have yet to get a message telling me i've reached my limit. A glitch perhaps?

Oh well, I think i'll stop..I don't want to get flagged for "cheating" #-o

playing off and on 7 hours, i've made 2,2000 points.

You won't get flagged for cheating going over 1,000. They know it is a glitch with their system.

EDIT* I seem to be having the glitch too... Is everyone able to go over? Doesn't really matter... More points the better. :D

[quote name='DarkKenpachi']Co_mommy I have a question when you got your xbox bundle games how did they come?[/quote]

It came via FedEx with no shipping info. LSC told me I'd be getting it when they sent out the form emails to all that had ordered the 360's and it just showed up one day. Sorry I can't be more help.

[quote name='DarkKenpachi']Co_mommy I have a question when you got your xbox bundle games how did they come?[/QUOTE]
BTW, when did you get your 360 and are you still waiting for the rest of the bundle?

[quote name='CO_mommy']BTW, when did you get your 360 and are you still waiting for the rest of the bundle?[/quote]

It came on the 16th. I waited till that monday after and I wrote them asking about the games. They said the games would be coming and I could expect Kameo, PGR3, and Halo 3 soon and that the Xbox live card was no longer included on the bundle.

I just want Halo to come soon because with the target bonanza going on, I don't wanna pass up on getting it. I just might have to buy it tomorrow and return the LSC copy to target whenever it comes. I am still on the fence about this one.

[quote name='DarkKenpachi']It came on the 16th. I waited till that monday after and I wrote them asking about the games. They said the games would be coming and I could expect Kameo, PGR3, and Halo 3 soon and that the Xbox live card was no longer included on the bundle.

I just want Halo to come soon because with the target bonanza going on, I don't wanna pass up on getting it. I just might have to buy it tomorrow and return the LSC copy to target whenever it comes. I am still on the fence about this one.[/QUOTE]
Most people got shipping info, but I didn't. They've been shipping a lot of prizes out recently. Some have shipping info and others don't. They apparently haven't forgotten about you. Sounds like a plan with the Target idea. I may pick up another copy for our second 360.

[quote name='DarkKenpachi']It came on the 16th. I waited till that monday after and I wrote them asking about the games. They said the games would be coming and I could expect Kameo, PGR3, and Halo 3 soon and that the Xbox live card was no longer included on the bundle.

I just want Halo to come soon because with the target bonanza going on, I don't wanna pass up on getting it. I just might have to buy it tomorrow and return the LSC copy to target whenever it comes. I am still on the fence about this one.[/quote]

You might want to be careful with returning the LSC copy to Target, the last couple of things I got from them have had an LSC sticker stuck to them, and i don't know how cleanly it will come off, just to give you fair warning.

[quote name='aphu9876']You might want to be careful with returning the LSC copy to Target, the last couple of things I got from them have had an LSC sticker stuck to them, and i don't know how cleanly it will come off, just to give you fair warning.[/QUOTE]
Goo Gone takes off all sticky residue. ;)

I just want Halo to come soon because with the target bonanza going on, I don't wanna pass up on getting it. I just might have to buy it tomorrow and return the LSC copy to target whenever it comes. I am still on the fence about this one.[/QUOTE]
If you have the Target ad and a local Circuit City, you can get an additional 10% off at Circuit City with their low price guarantee (assuming they have them in stock). It's worth looking into.

[quote name='CO_mommy']Goo Gone takes off all sticky residue. ;)[/quote]

rubbing alcohol works also.

[quote name='CO_mommy']If you have the Target ad and a local Circuit City, you can get an additional 10% off at Circuit City with their low price guarantee (assuming they have them in stock). It's worth looking into.[/quote]

thanks for the heads up. I was going to use the target $10 off coupon and get halo for 27.99. you think circuit city would honor a photocopied target coupon?

let's see how this plays out

[quote name='DarkKenpachi']
thanks for the heads up. I was going to use the target $10 off coupon and get halo for 27.99. you think circuit city would honor a photocopied target coupon?

let's see how this plays out[/quote]
I think the $10 discount will be better. It sounds like a great deal.

Good luck to you guys, I'm still biding my time, sitting on 40k tickets waiting for that 360 to come back...come on LSC....you can do it.

Woot! Just got one of the Zunes I ordered back in July (via UPS)-
Picture007.jpg

Picture008.jpg

That's 1/5 to accompany the cases I got a month ago, hopefully more are on the way.

heh, its been a couple days but looks like i maxed out all the puzzles for chicktionary. keeps telling me i completed all the puzzles. looks like ill be maxing out spelling bee next.

Tickets Earned

Chicktionary 16,920 Tickets

[quote name='Mitwang']Woot! Just got one of the Zunes I ordered back in July (via UPS)-
Picture007.jpg

Picture008.jpg

That's 1/5 to accompany the cases I got a month ago, hopefully more are on the way.[/quote]

A few questions:

1) Were you zeroed?

2) Did you email LSC at all?

3) Did you get a shipping notification?

4) Date that you ordered?

I got my song download the other day. It's complete and utter crap. I had to upgrade Windows Media player (I don't bother with it because I have iTunes) just so I could listen to the song because it wouldn't properly download the license. And because it's licensed I can't put it on my iPod because iTunes only converts nonlicensed wma files. suuuuuuckfest.

[quote name='Chrisorz']I got my song download the other day. It's complete and utter crap. I had to upgrade Windows Media player (I don't bother with it because I have iTunes) just so I could listen to the song because it wouldn't properly download the license. And because it's licensed I can't put it on my iPod because iTunes only converts nonlicensed wma files. suuuuuuckfest.[/QUOTE]

lol you actually thought "bought" music would be good quality

when it comes to music, you don't get what you pay for

Kameo came today via UPS. The driver left it between the front door and screen door.

Now if the frickin' 360 would come, I could play it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back