Live Search Club Thread *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck, Magazine.com GCs are NOT THERE. fuck, I found this out after playing for the full 1,000. Anyone maybe have the Magazine.com $15 GC URL in their browing history? It would be worth a shot and much appreciated.

OK, they're back. They WERE gone though...

[quote name='mrcheapo11']fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck, Magazine.com GCs are NOT THERE. fuck, I found this out after playing for the full 1,000. Anyone maybe have the Magazine.com $15 GC URL in their browing history? It would be worth a shot and much appreciated.[/quote]

Oh fuck, they found out......... That sucks......

EDIT: Ok, good, their back.

^^ yea, I almost went into cardiac arrest if they took them down permanently. But they did take them down, apparently with the FF Miles, as they are now listed as "new".

[quote name='Miranda']Just got shipping notices for two $15 magazines.com GCs.

One was ordered on May 22nd. One was ordered on May 28th.[/quote]

magazine.com gift cards gone permanently ?

[quote name='SuperSonic128']My first 19 cards have been shipped. FREAKING AWESOME![/quote]
285$ This site completely destroys any of the referral sites.

[quote name='iph03n1xi']A few questions:

1) Were you zeroed?

2) Did you email LSC at all?

3) Did you get a shipping notification?

4) Date that you ordered?[/quote]

To be honest, the Zune was sent to one of the accounts I nuked and then forgot about. I don't remember the login for it or anything, so I can't verify whether or not I received a shipping email. I did not email LSC about it, and it was ordered some time in July/August.

[quote name='Palaver']They're currently unavailable. That sucks. I guess I'll just have to get a 360 controller.[/quote]
Well isn't that just great? I suppose I will start building up a stockpile of points like many people have done before. Maybe I can get something good in a few months.

good thing i ordered 2 lol. i think the reason they took it off the list because many of you are ordering a lot of them like supersonic who ordered 19 lol thats a lot. if you guys order like atleast 5 none of this wouldve happened.

I actually got a chicktionary puzzle that i couldn't complete. i checked all of the anagram sites i could and there was one more space for three letter words than words the game would accept. never had that happen before.

I received Zoo Tycoon in the mail today. This is the first prize I've ever gotten from Club Live, and I'm really excited about it! I ordered a bunch of stuff last summer, and none of it ever came =(

Hope they put the Magazine.com GCs up again, maybe they are just out right now? The FF Miles are also gone, so if those come back, I assume the GCs will come back, fingers crossed that its soon >_

Anyone know which version of Halo 2 they're offering? Halo for the Xbox or Halo for Windows Vista?

The names says it's for Xbox 360 which I have to assume they meant Xbox (the original) but the picture says it's for Vista. :?:

[quote name='SuperSonic128']My first 19 cards have been shipped. FREAKING AWESOME!

(It's worth it to note I ordered 4 after this btw.) xD

I'M GETTING MA FLAT SCREEN! (b'_')b[/QUOTE]

Hmmm...when did you order yours? I ordered my first 2 on the 31st. Hopefully I didn't get shafted by all the earlier orders.

Ah, I saw ur post, u ordered 3 days before I did. Well, I hope I still get mine.

UPDATE: DARNIT! The magazines.com gift cards really are gone. This can't be good...Hopefully they put them back up soon.

[quote name='2574']Anyone know which version of Halo 2 they're offering? Halo for the Xbox or Halo for Windows Vista?

The names says it's for Xbox 360 which I have to assume they meant Xbox (the original) but the picture says it's for Vista. :?:[/quote]
Its halo 2 for vista. You can pick up H2 for xbox for like $20 @ best buy. And make sure you have a decent PC to run H2V, I heard that it was pretty demanding. Its just a GFW game other than that.

Hey all,
I'm super new at the LSC scene. Do any of you have any pointers I can use to get a huge score every day? I'm pretty good at that Carmen San Diego guy game as well as the Dingbats game.

Any tips or tricks? I would appreciate them very much. I'm in need for FF miles (when they come back) as well as a XBOX if it shows back up on the LSC scene.

Thanks a bunch.

-Blake
(Azurain Shadows XBL , remove the space for PSN)

I ordered an Xbox 360 back in February, and I've contacted LSC support everyone couple weeks about the Xbox's. They usually just say something about how they're still out of stock. I just got a reply from a letter I sent in about two days ago, and they're shipping out some 360's within 4 weeks!

[quote name='Live Search Club']

Dear Live Search Club Participant,

Thank you for contacting Live Search Club Support. We are pleased to announce we have more stock of your prize(s) that was/were previously backordered. We are shipping these prizes out within the next 4 weeks, when your previously backordered item ships you will receive your 2nd confirmation e-mail with any necessary shipping and tracking information.

Kind Regards,

Live Search Club Support

[/quote]

Finally! I can't wait! I hope everyone else who hasn't gotten theres will get one soon!

great news CC. Now once I receive the games from the bundle like everyone else, I will be completely satisfied. I will email them again on Monday If I don't hear anything back from them by then.
why pay for Halo 3 when it is supposed to come with your xbox? :)

Just got my Zune that I ordered a week or two ago. Info:

1. Nuked account from last summer.

2. Non-zeroed, obviously.

3. No shipping email.

4. Used address from botted, zeroed accounts.

Ordered - 05-28-2008
Recieved- 06-04-2008

Got my webcam today! Its my third prize, Xbox 360 Wireless controller for the pc, Kameo and the webcam. Thanks again CAG Live Serach Club.

the 360s will be back?? sweet, im going to start playing again. :D

btw, when u open a game up, and u pass the 1k limit and u still have the window opened and kept playing, will u be able to go passed the limit?

[quote name='jtokchain5']the 360s will be back?? sweet, im going to start playing again. :D

btw, when u open a game up, and u pass the 1k limit and u still have the window opened and kept playing, will u be able to go passed the limit?[/quote]

No, a little window at the top will pop up and say "congradulations you have reached the limit for today... "
sometimes it won't show up but when you finish a game you won't get any points.

also no one knows if the 360s will be back they showed up for less then 1 day and were removed. who knows if it will ever come back again.

[quote name='IRISH4']No, a little window at the top will pop up and say "congradulations you have reached the limit for today... "
sometimes it won't show up but when you finish a game you won't get any points.

also no one knows if the 360s will be back they showed up for less then 1 day and were removed. who knows if it will ever come back again.[/QUOTE]

I'd bet they will come back. They've gone away plenty of times before and they always come back.

I'm pretty disappointed with the disappearance of magazines.com gift cards though.

Any ideas on what I should do with the 18,000 points that get refunded to me, once they actually give them back? I could go for Office, or a Zune. Not sure I care for the Zune though....

[quote name='naiku']Ordered - 05-28-2008
Recieved- 06-04-2008

Got my webcam today! Its my third prize, Xbox 360 Wireless controller for the pc, Kameo and the webcam. Thanks again CAG Live Serach Club.[/quote]

which 1 did u order, the vx-3000 or vx-6000 ?

Club Live really works wonders. Ive gotten 2 zunes and a controller so far from them. How did I get a second zune sent to the same address? It was an error or something. At first I was ecstatic then it freaked me out and made me paranoid....

Anyway CL said I could keep it.

proof....somewhat -

CL.png

in the TOS, it says u cant make two accounts only one.

when u guys ordered the zune, did it come really fast? like the guy who is 2 posts above me. i want to have one, seems pretty cool.

this is really making my time waiting seem even longer

magazines.com $25 Gift Card 5/29/2008 1,875 Tickets magazines.com $25 Gift Card 5/29/2008 1,875 Tickets Microsoft LifeCam VX-3000 Web Camera 5/29/2008 2,000 Tickets Xbox 360 Wireless Controller for Windows 5/29/2008 5,500 Tickets Wireless Optical Desktop 3000 5/29/2008 5,500 Tickets

[quote name='Mitwang']To be honest, the Zune was sent to one of the accounts I nuked and then forgot about. I don't remember the login for it or anything, so I can't verify whether or not I received a shipping email. I did not email LSC about it, and it was ordered some time in July/August.[/quote]
You give me hope I have /had a similar situation I nuked my account and ordered in july/august and haven't received my zune or alot of the items I ordered on the nuked accounts

[quote name='jtokchain5']in the TOS, it says u cant make two accounts only one.

when u guys ordered the zune, did it come really fast? like the guy who is 2 posts above me. i want to have one, seems pretty cool.[/quote]
where in the tos I never saw anything like that.

I ordered my Zune today. I notice they changed the message on the confirmation email from 12 weeks to 6-8 weeks. Hopefully I will get it in a week like the person earlier though. Also, I've ordered from three different accounts within a few days without any problems before, so I think you guys should be ok using multiple accounts. That is unless they changed it within the past couple weeks.

[quote name='CaWris']I actually got a chicktionary puzzle that i couldn't complete. i checked all of the anagram sites i could and there was one more space for three letter words than words the game would accept. never had that happen before.[/quote]
I just ran across a Chicktionary puzzle that you just described. The puzzle was for CONVENT and the three letter word I was missing did not come up in any of the anagrammer sites. So I just typed a random word like VON off the top of my head and surprisingly I got it. :D

[quote name='2574']"You may not use more than one Windows Live™ ID to avoid restrictions or other limitations on Activities, tickets, prizes or the Program."

http://club.live.com/Pages/About/TermsAndConditions.aspx
Section 4, paragraph three, third sentence.[/QUOTE]

That doesn't mean you can't have multiple accounts per household for other reasons. Its basically just saying multiple people in your house can have an account but don't exploit it.

[quote name='MidValley']So, I just ordered a zune on 5/27 and I got it today 6/4 that was fast.[/quote]

Wow!!!! That's incredibly fast. I ordered mine two days before you, so, maybe I will see mine soon.

[quote name='fawkinjit']which 1 did u order, the vx-3000 or vx-6000 ?[/quote]
vx3000. i had 1940 points left over from awhile ago, just got 60 in a couple minutes and decided to get something something i could use.

[quote name='2574']I just ran across a Chicktionary puzzle that you just described. The puzzle was for CONVENT and the three letter word I was missing did not come up in any of the anagrammer sites. So I just typed a random word like VON off the top of my head and surprisingly I got it. :D[/quote]

Wow, that is freakin' weird. I hit the exact same puzzle, and typed in the exact same word, totally randomly. That's some Twilight-Zone stuff right there.

Has anyone here got a copy of Vista recently? I ordered 2 copies of Vista Ultimate in July 07, back when they were only 6000 points. I never botted, account never zeroed, etc. Last month, when I realized [email protected] was dead, I tried [email protected]. They said they'd refund points for one and ship the other. I was curious if they'd actually ship it though, since it hasn't been on the site for a long time.

[quote name='Splatoon']Wow, that is freakin' weird. I hit the exact same puzzle, and typed in the exact same word, totally randomly. That's some Twilight-Zone stuff right there.[/quote]
Wow that's some bizarre and crazy coincidence to have us both come up with VON.

[quote name='Firethorne']Has anyone here got a copy of Vista recently? I ordered 2 copies of Vista Ultimate in July 07, back when they were only 6000 points. I never botted, account never zeroed, etc. Last month, when I realized [email protected] was dead, I tried [email protected]. They said they'd refund points for one and ship the other. I was curious if they'd actually ship it though, since it hasn't been on the site for a long time.[/QUOTE]

Wow, the exact same thing happened to me. They told me the same thing, but they told me it'd take a while for them to refund the points...still haven't. I haven't heard of anyone else getting a Vista Ultimate, so it seems unlikely, but who knows? We could be the first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back