Live Search Club Thread *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='MidValley']So, I just ordered a zune on 5/27 and I got it today 6/4 that was fast.[/quote]

Similar experience here - it came in yesterday - but I ordered mine on 5/22. Still, I'm pleased at the speed.

Wow, looks like LSC has really gotten their shit together. Awesome. Just waiting on those 4 weeks to go by so I can finally burn these tickets on a 360.

For all the people who have gotten a zune on such a fast turnaround, did you receive shipping confirmation?

[quote name='quadomatic']Wow, the exact same thing happened to me. They told me the same thing, but they told me it'd take a while for them to refund the points...still haven't. I haven't heard of anyone else getting a Vista Ultimate, so it seems unlikely, but who knows? We could be the first.[/quote]
My brother ordered Vista sometime either late last year or early this year and received it within 6 weeks or so (not sure if it was ultimate or home premium, etc.). He also used it to enter a contest for a free HP Dragon laptop (31daysofthedragon). He used his free Vista to win a $5100 laptop/bundle. LSC is his best friend.
[quote name='fhetw']For all the people who have gotten a zune on such a fast turnaround, did you receive shipping confirmation?[/quote]
I received mine after about a 4 week wait, with no shipping confirmation. I ordered it within hours of when they brought the Zune back.

[quote name='steelsmack'] He also used it to enter a contest for a free HP Dragon laptop (31daysofthedragon). He used his free Vista to win a $5100 laptop/bundle. LSC is his best friend.[/quote]

Wow! How did he do that?

[quote name='fhetw']For all the people who have gotten a zune on such a fast turnaround, did you receive shipping confirmation?[/quote]
I got mine in about three, and I did not receive a shipping confirmation. I also did not even get an order confirmation which would normally come in seconds of ordering. All my other things I have gotten an order and a shipping confirmation(so far).

[quote name='quadomatic']That doesn't mean you can't have multiple accounts per household for other reasons. Its basically just saying multiple people in your house can have an account but don't exploit it.[/quote]

ok but y would u take the risk? they might flag u as a cheater or something.

I received a 360 controller today. About eight days to receive with no shipping confirmation. I love this new company that handles it.

[quote name='Philosiphicus']So anyone actually receive a rock band yet?[/quote]
when did you order yours? it's only been almost two weeks for me, i'm not too worried I have it for ps3.

[quote name='innocentangel81']when did you order yours? it's only been almost two weeks for me, i'm not too worried I have it for ps3.[/quote]

I ordered mine on 6/2, i'm not expecting it soon, i just wanted an ETA.

guess I posted my question a couple hours early.
Zune arrived today, ordered 5/29, no shipping confirmation

[quote name='Philosiphicus']So anyone actually receive a rock band yet?[/QUOTE]
Hubby ordered Rock Band May 3rd and he received it about a week ago.

[quote name='Philosiphicus']So anyone actually receive a rock band yet?[/quote]

I already got mine. It was ordered on 4/10 and received on 5/29.

[quote name='Utahsfinest']what happened to the club live leaderboard I don't see it anymore.[/quote]

Guessing they took it away.

OT: I already LOVE my Zune.....not. Piece of shit doesn't work, it freezes on a "battery charging" icon, and is not readable by my computer. Thing's gonna be a paperweight if I can't get any support on it.

[quote name='neverletthem']Guessing they took it away.

OT: I already LOVE my Zune.....not. Piece of shit doesn't work, it freezes on a "battery charging" icon, and is not readable by my computer. Thing's gonna be a paperweight if I can't get any support on it.[/quote]

same thing happened to my gf's zune. first the zune would error when uploading songs. had to ship to M$ to get another. then on the second one the usb port just died. its really a piece of crap and it really makes me appreciate my ipod despite people always talking trash about it. my 2 ipods in which one i had for 4 years, never had any problems

thats why i still havent even opened my zune i got from LSC. dunno what im gonna do with it. I might put it on ebay.

[quote name='decrot']same thing happened to my gf's zune. first the zune would error when uploading songs. had to ship to M$ to get another. then on the second one the usb port just died. its really a piece of crap and it really makes me appreciate my ipod despite people always talking trash about it. my 2 ipods in which one i had for 4 years, never had any problems

thats why i still havent even opened my zune i got from LSC. dunno what im gonna do with it. I might put it on ebay.[/quote]

Yeah, I wouldn't even attempt using it if not the fact that my iPod of two years didn't die. Stupid "Cannot write to disc" and "The item "My iPod" cannot be synced" errors:bomb::bomb::bomb:.

For those of you who shortly after the switch to the new site got an "initialize your account" screen and had your account totally disappear, as I did; LSC apparently is looking into it and will add old ticket amounts to whatever you get on your "new" account. They sent me an email today stating:
The "Initialize Account" error is being furthered investigated by our Technical Support Team. Upon resolution, tickets that have been accrued on your new handle will be transferred to your old handle which you will be able to access. Please note, any tickets that are accrued will be transferred to your old handle upon resolution.

im here to report i ordered a zune on 5/19. i received it today on 6/6.

zune30gb.jpg

OK, so I got my ZX-6000 headset today and when I plug it in, it won't even charge:bomb:
Should I email live search club? I don't know if it's the charger or the headset >_>

well all 8 Of my magazines GC's got Backordered and LCS tickets returned.....bought this time
Mon 6/02/08 4:36 PM
any time before it must be you too :p

still got one commin from another account tho :)

Hmmm, I have 7 coming that were ordered over the range of May 31 to June 2. I wonder if mine will get canceled.

[quote name='Palaver']Hmmm, I have 7 coming that were ordered over the range of May 31 to June 2. I wonder if mine will get canceled.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, same.

poopoop: did u email them about it, or did they just tell u?

[quote name='quadomatic']Yeah, same.

poopoop: did u email them about it, or did they just tell u?[/quote]

they emailed me...
I have another account and ordered one on jun1 ..and nothing like that from them...

Yea, I don't have an email yet, but the cards that got ordered on the 30th or after got canceled. I have the tickets back in my account and they are not in my history anymore... Now what to spend these 5,000 tickets on...

[quote name='shortaznkid99']Hmm, I don't know if I want to go after the Zune or not. How long does it usually take to obtain the tickets?[/QUOTE]

The Zune is 20k Tickets. There's a limit of 1000 tickets per day. If you hit the caps everyday... you should be able to order it in 20 days. So I'd say minimum 20 days.

[quote name='johnfoe']how long does it take to get 1000 tickets a day?

im curious if i should attempt doing this[/QUOTE]

For me.. playing nonstop.. I'd say like 2-3 hours? It actually depends on what game are you doing. I'm guessing it's 2-3 for me nonstop on an anagrammer game.

[quote name='johnfoe']how long does it take to get 1000 tickets a day?

im curious if i should attempt doing this[/quote]
It definitely depends on how fast a typer you are, I can get 1000 in less than 90 minutes if I try.

Well, they canceled by gift certs. I just went ahead and ordered a controller and wireless desktop. I was gonna save up for the Zune, but these are actually items I need, so whatever. I still would have rather had the gift certs though.

[quote name='Tricky']I ordered a deck of Green Playing Cards on 5/28/2008 and they arrived 06/06/2008. They were shipped by UPS.[/quote]

ordered mine in december & they never came

Has anyone tried asking them about when they'll update their prize list, or even tried suggested prizes to them? I really wish they would add some more recent 360 games. All they've got are 2 old launch titles that probably retail for $20 now...

^

it seems to me that 2,500 tickets for a game is pretty cheap. its ~ 25$ which is what they go for. i think they are just too lazy to care about updating the prizes as much as we would like.

[quote name='naiku']^

it seems to me that 2,500 tickets for a game is pretty cheap. its ~ 25$ which is what they go for. i think they are just too lazy to care about updating the prizes as much as we would like.[/quote]

Well it's fine that those games are on there (I even ordered Kameo), I just wish there was something newer as well. Put up a few newer games for somewhere around 5 to 6,000 and I'd be that much more eager to participate.

fuck, all three of my Magazines.com GCs were cancelled. I hope that they really are just backordered and will come back; In the meantime, I am considering just getting Halo 2 Vista(I hope it is the vista version) as I need less than 200 points to get to it, and then I might just asve up for future GCs.

[quote name='Viper45']Well it's fine that those games are on there (I even ordered Kameo), I just wish there was something newer as well. Put up a few newer games for somewhere around 6,000 and I'd be that much more eager to participate.[/quote]
I agree, I would definitely pick up Mass Effect or Ninja Gaiden 2 or any 1st party games if they added them, and the games they have up now are "overpriced" now, because they wanted 2500, while you can get them for ~$10 used.

Now that it seems that LSC is now Incentive Logic free, should I e-mail them about my 360? I ordered 2/14 and havent herd anything from. I can wait for it, but with everyone getting their prizes quite quickly and the removal of Incentive Logic, should I e-mail them or keep waiting?

[quote name='mrcheapo11']fuck, all three of my Magazines.com GCs were cancelled. I hope that they really are just backordered and will come back; In the meantime, I am considering just getting Halo 2 Vista(I hope it is the vista version) as I need less than 200 points to get to it, and then I might just asve up for future GCs.

I agree, I would definitely pick up Mass Effect or Ninja Gaiden 2 or any 1st party games if they added them, and the games they have up now are "overpriced" now, because they wanted 2500, while you can get them for ~$10 used.[/quote]

Halo 2 is for 360, already emailed um bout it

There's only an Xbox and Windows Vista version. Only through backwards compatibility does the Xbox version run on the Xbox 360.

Did the email say it's for the 360 because looking at the prize title "Halo 2 for Xbox 360" I honestly would have never known. The confusion lies in contradictory name of the prize and the image they provided.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back