Live Search Club Thread *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='truelilaznkid']how long does it usually take for new puzzles to come in? i maxed out on chickionary... lol[/quote]

I'm not sure, but I've been maxed on Flexicon and they haven't added any puzzles in about a week. Very frustrating since that's the only one I can stand to play for an extended period.

I see a lot of people are getting their shipping emails for the 360s. Mine is showing at UPS as "Out for Delivery" (ordered 6/26)

[quote name='free_willy']I see a lot of people are getting their shipping emails for the 360s. Mine is showing at UPS as "Out for Delivery" (ordered 6/26)[/QUOTE]

That means you are probably getting it today, let us know what it includes after you get it.

Has any one received a shipping confirmation for those who ordered the Xbox on the 28th? I ordered mines on the 28th no confirmation as yet.

[quote name='philanballa2']Has any one received a shipping confirmation for those who ordered the Xbox on the 28th? I ordered mines on the 28th no confirmation as yet.[/quote]

Ordered one on the 27th and have not received a shipping confirmation. :cry:

[quote name='shabby']Mine is coming today I think I ordered it on the 26th.[/quote]

do tell what games if any comes with the xbox 360

[quote name='2574']Ditto. I'm just dying to know what comes with the Xbox 360 Pro bundle. What games do you get???[/quote]

they should take a break from their 360 & answer this question

[quote name='Dmitriy']Has anyone heard anything regarding the Zunes ever since it was put back up with the 360 a while back?[/quote]
I ordered one then, too. I received another one a while back and didn't get a shipping confirmation, so I'm not expecting one this time. Long story short: No word yet.

[quote name='steelsmack']I ordered one then, too. I received another one a while back and didn't get a shipping confirmation, so I'm not expecting one this time. Long story short: No word yet.[/quote]

my guess is wendsday-friday...if not then..shit owell few more days probably...
what day did you order on?>

Sorry I was playing with my new 360. Mine came with no games. It is xbox 360 pro with hdmi. It came with 1 controller , cat5 cable, 20 gig hardrive, headset, and Standard/HD AV cable. It looks sweet on my 24 inch westinghouse monitor.

[quote name='Nathan_Sama']This place has been taken over by noobs! :whee:[/quote]
You know what they say, "If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem". Why exactly do you feel it has been taken over by (watch how I do this properly) n00bs?

[quote name='x1xMuffinManx1x']To anyone who has been redeeming for FF miles, is there any limit to how many you can get on your account per year? (American Airlines)[/quote]

I haven't got any of the miles that I have redeemed under this new company...I have sent them 2 e-mails so far with no response. I am very weary of redeeming my miles for anymore frequent flier miles as they don't seem to be very good at following through. Have you received any deposits lately?

[quote name='steelsmack']You know what they say, "If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem". Why exactly do you feel it has been taken over by (watch how I do this properly) n00bs?[/quote]Because its full of Newbies and CAG in training people.
Edit:well you all did join before I did so it looks like I have no room to talk :x

[quote name='Nathan_Sama']Because its full of Newbies and CAG in training people.
Edit:well you all did join before I did so it looks like I have no room to talk :x[/quote]
Ah, so you really are part of the problem.

[quote name='xDarkElement']lol the coffee maker has been taken out[/quote]

Hmmm....
Could it be because no one has ordered any?
They should just put the 360 and Zune back in
or even some new cell phones. I'd go for those!

[quote name='shabby']Sorry I was playing with my new 360. Mine came with no games. It is xbox 360 pro with hdmi. It came with 1 controller , cat5 cable, 20 gig hardrive, headset, and Standard/HD AV cable. It looks sweet on my 24 inch westinghouse monitor.[/quote]

Ditto. Just the Xbox 360 Pro box and its contents.

[quote name='poopoop']Magazine Giftcards Are Back Up 15 And 25 Dollars!!!!!
Your Welcome!![/QUOTE]

Thank You, I just ordered some.

[quote name='Tricky']Thank You, I just ordered some.[/quote]
yea me too i ordered 2-15 dollar ones...wish that zune would come or be refunded...:0 JK

[quote name='poopoop']yea me too i ordered 2-15 dollar ones...wish that zune would come or be refunded...:0 JK[/QUOTE]

I ordered one $25 and one $15 giftcard.

[quote name='crosseyedpilot']Hmmm....
...or even some new cell phones. I'd go for those![/quote]

Seriously, Blackberry's run Windows Mobile don't they? I'd love one.

BlackBerry Curve 8310 Cell Phone 35,000 tickets.

Instead of redeeming the $25 gift card, you could save up an extra 115 points and get two 15 dollar gift cards. It would be an extra $5 for 115 points.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ohram']Instead of redeeming the $25 gift card, you could save up an extra 115 points and get two 15 dollar gift cards. It would be an extra $5 for 115 points. It would be half off the point cost.[/quote]
Yup, much more efficient. The way I did it is:
At 995 tickets for $15, you are redeeming 663 1/3 tickets per $10.
At 1875 tickets for $25, you are redeeming 750 tickets per $10.

Obviously the 1st way is much better. I guess if you're shy of being able to get 2 $15 cards but you have enough for 1 $25 card and you're scared they will drop them quickly again, you might go that route.

I grabbed 7 $15 cards. If I can't redeem them for cash, I'll use them as gifts or magazines for myself, but I see no reason that they would drop the ability to redeem for cash since that page is still there.

I just saw this on the magazine.com website so might not wanna waster your tickets on it this time

Terms and Conditions: Gift cards and e-gift cards are redeemable for retail merchandise only at www.magazines.com. Not returnable or redeemable for cash. Lost, stolen or damaged cards will not be cancelled or replaced.

does it take long for the magazine redemption cash to come in the mail? and do u just get emailed the gift card via email or do u get a card actually in the mail

So does the Club work in the UK? I've got a few friends who wanted some stuff like Rock Band, but it's pointless for me to try to get it since it's NTSC.

Is there a limit as to how many magazine subscriptions you can redeem on one LSC account? Also, can anyone confirm that you can still redeem these for cash?

[quote name='bsloss16']I just saw this on the magazine.com website so might not wanna waster your tickets on it this time

Terms and Conditions: Gift cards and e-gift cards are redeemable for retail merchandise only at www.magazines.com. Not returnable or redeemable for cash. Lost, stolen or damaged cards will not be cancelled or replaced.[/quote]
That's been up there, it's nothing new. It was up there when the last round of people redeemed gift cards.

Oh snap! I knew I should have been starting to save up points, but was too lazy to make any real effort. If the Magazine.com giftcards are up for a while, I can atleast get one a day :)

[quote name='MasterYensid']Is there a limit as to how many magazine subscriptions you can redeem on one LSC account? Also, can anyone confirm that you can still redeem these for cash?[/quote]
There was a guy a page back in this thread who got quite a few GC's, check that out.

Also just go to www.magazines.com/cash , thats what you were looking for I believe.

[quote name='grndoom']There was a guy a page back in this thread who got quite a few GC's, check that out.

Also just go to www.magazines.com/cash , thats what you were looking for I believe.[/quote]

But, did he use multiple accounts or just one? Sorry, one more question, do they send an actual gift card to you or do they e-mail you a code or something?

[quote name='@ndrew']does it take long for the magazine redemption cash to come in the mail? and do u just get emailed the gift card via email or do u get a card actually in the mail[/quote]
SuperSonic128 ordered "about 20" on 5/28. He received/redeemed the cards for cash on magazines.com on 6/10. And he received the check for $285 on 7/7. So you're looking at about a 6 week turnaround from ordering to cash in hand.
[quote name='@ndrew']But, did he use multiple accounts or just one? Sorry, one more question, do they send an actual gift card to you or do they e-mail you a code or something?[/quote]If you look at the 7/7 link, and click on the show spoiler that's talking about LSC not being environmentalists you'll see he got a bunch of physical cards, and I'm guessing he did it all on one account as they all came at the same time.

So glad the magazines gift cards came back...I managed to order a few...

Last time they were up they were only there for 15 minutes. Since these have been up for a few hours, I think there's a decent chance the orders will go through.

[quote name='steelsmack']SuperSonic128 ordered "about 20" on 5/28. He received/redeemed the cards for cash on magazines.com on 6/10. And he received the check for $285 on 7/7. So you're looking at about a 6 week turnaround from ordering to cash in hand.
If you look at the 7/7 link, and click on the show spoiler that's talking about LSC not being environmentalists you'll see he got a bunch of physical cards, and I'm guessing he did it all on one account as they all came at the same time.[/quote]

Thanks a bunch!!! :)

Hmmm...that's actually a pretty good turnaround time on getting just the cards...though it certainly took a while to get the check.

It's actually only supposed to take 3 business days to get a check...maybe that was a special instance

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back