Live Search Club Thread *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='macontosh2000']Mine didnt come with the adapter:([/quote]
I think he's talking about the 360 Controller for Windows that LSC offers for 5,500 tickets. That most definitely comes with the USB wireless adapter.

I keep thinking about the pens and the insulated cup, but I already have a crap ton of pens and an insulated mug I never use. Meanwhile Vista and that ergonomic desktop's not getting any closer. XP

[quote name='VioletArrows']I keep thinking about the pens and the insulated cup, but I already have a crap ton of pens and an insulated mug I never use. Meanwhile Vista and that ergonomic desktop's not getting any closer. XP[/quote]
i ordered both of those things, on 7/13 and 7/18
still no word

[quote name='geosooner']got my shipping notice for the 360 controller. ordered 7/9[/quote]gah, I must be getting LSC audited :booty:

I ordered my third and last controller on 6/28...and still nothing. I've read more than a few posts like geo's (getting their orders quick, too), and I'm just worried.

This is after my last few orders coming within a matter of a week or two...I live in Louisville, a mere 10 minute drive away from the Prize Distribution Center of Arvato USA.

And I am STILL waiting for a damn new keyboard and mouse...I've made clear I'll just take the points...but NOOOOO, it's gotta be kept in limbo :bomb:

I love LSC, so that's about all the bitching you'll get out of me about it, but it still had to be said.

[quote name='stupidxaznxboi']How often does LSC update their prizes? When's the last time it's been updated/changed?[/quote]

The last change was 7/23 when Flight Sim was removed. Last major overhaul was 7/16 which saw the addition of the Zune, Office, and the Powershot, and the removal of PGR3, Zune Premium Headphones, and the Zune (yes later the same day). Before that there a couple of prize changes on 7/5 and 7/8. So we are probably due for either some small changes at the begining of next week or possibly something more major towards the end of the week.

I wouldn't get your hopes up for the 360 however since they have a huge backlog from the last few rounds and the one they had up was the pro which is being discontinued and replaced in September. I hope I'm wrong though.

[quote name='e3revolution']Is the Xbox 360 on LSC the Falcon chip?[/quote]

Last time it was, at least according to what others reported.

[quote name='e3revolution']Is the Xbox 360 on LSC the Falcon chip?[/quote]

Mine is a falcon chip. though i still haven't got the games yet. but i am still thankful for getting the 360 itself

[quote name='macontosh2000']This is weird. I just now got a shipping confirmation for PGR3 and Kameo which i received on 7/2.[/quote]

Incentive Logic is back !!!!

It'll be six months since I have ordered my stuff in August. If I don't recieve anything, i'll probably e-mail them. Frog Legs, still nothing on your front?

[quote name='macontosh2000']This is weird. I just now got a shipping confirmation for PGR3 and Kameo which i received on 7/2.[/quote]

Just got shipping info for my 360 Controller!

ordered last month

LOL!!!!! I just got a shipping confirmation for a shirt I received on 7/10. I finally got a shipping confirmation for the tote bag I ordered almost 9 weeks ago. Still no word on my pens I ordered at the same time. So much for their 6-8 weeks. They're really slipping for some of us.

[quote name='MightyHealthy']I ordered my third and last controller on 6/28...and still nothing. I've read more than a few posts like geo's (getting their orders quick, too), and I'm just worried.[/quote]Of course, I too got a shipping confirmation for my third controller :drool:

[quote name='CO_mommy']LOL!!!!! I just got a shipping confirmation for a shirt I received on 7/10. I finally got a shipping confirmation for the tote bag I ordered almost 9 weeks ago. Still no word on my pens I ordered at the same time. So much for their 6-8 weeks. They're really slipping for some of us.[/quote]

ordered my tote bag 8 weeks ago, no shipping yet

hopefully soon

Seems like they decided to do the controllers all at once or something, kinda odd

Wonder when they'll get around to our rock bands =/

[quote name='Shafted']ordered my tote bag 8 weeks ago, no shipping yet

hopefully soon[/QUOTE]
I ordered mine on 5/25 and just got the tracking number tonight. I hope they get back to being the Arvato USA they were in the beginning.

Ive got a long list of stuff i ordered

2nd set of cards-7/1 (barely got shipping confirm.)
tote bag-6/25
2 shirts-6/28 and 7/5
20 songs-7/1
zune backpack-7/3(barely got shipping confirm.)
tumbler-7/13
pens-7/18

i don't wanna sound like a complainer, but lsc is really slipping with their orders
all i really want is the songs and tote bag

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='GoddessTio']Seems like they decided to do the controllers all at once or something, kinda odd

Wonder when they'll get around to our rock bands =/[/quote]

That seems to be how they do it. The 360s went in a batch a few weeks ago, there was a batch of rockbands in late June, Office around the same time and again recently...

[quote name='bluepen92']Ive got a long list of stuff i ordered

2nd set of cards-7/1 (barely got shipping confirm.)
tote bag-6/25
2 shirts-6/28 and 7/5
20 songs-7/1
zune backpack-7/3(barely got shipping confirm.)
tumbler-7/13
pens-7/18

i don't wanna sound like a complainer, but lsc is really slipping with their orders
all i really want is the songs and tote bag[/quote]
Here's my list of prizes ordered:

Pen pack 5/23
Pen pack 5/25
Tote bag 5/25 (finally got a shipping confirmation after writing them, though I never heard back from them)
Women's black shirt 6/16
3 tote bags 7/2
Men's dark brown shirt 7/22
Men's light brown shirt 7/22

Since they seem to be doing tote bags this time around, I wish they'd get all 4 to me.

[quote name='CO_mommy']Here's my list of prizes ordered:

Pen pack 5/23
Pen pack 5/25
Tote bag 5/25 (finally got a shipping confirmation after writing them, though I never heard back from them)
Women's black shirt 6/16
3 tote bags 7/2
Men's dark brown shirt 7/22
Men's light brown shirt 7/22

Since they seem to be doing tote bags this time around, I wish they'd get all 4 to me.[/quote]

so all u got is the totebag?

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='bluepen92']which ones do you have already?[/QUOTE]
Those are the outstanding prizes. I've ordered a bunch in the past that I've already received.

[quote name='CO_mommy']Those are the outstanding prizes. I've ordered a bunch in the past that I've already received.[/quote]
oh, ok those are just the ones i ordered so far
ive been playing for a month now actually

[quote name='bluepen92']oh, ok those are just the ones i ordered so far
ive been playing for a month now actually[/QUOTE]
I think I started playing last Oct. It's been awhile. lol

[quote name='kvadair']The last change was 7/23 when Flight Sim was removed. Last major overhaul was 7/16 which saw the addition of the Zune, Office, and the Powershot, and the removal of PGR3, Zune Premium Headphones, and the Zune (yes later the same day). Before that there a couple of prize changes on 7/5 and 7/8. So we are probably due for either some small changes at the begining of next week or possibly something more major towards the end of the week.

I wouldn't get your hopes up for the 360 however since they have a huge backlog from the last few rounds and the one they had up was the pro which is being discontinued and replaced in September. I hope I'm wrong though.[/quote]

Awesome, thanks for the information. I want to keep playing Chicktionary, but there's no prize that I really want. Oh well, I guess I'll go rack up some tickets and save them for later.

Any idea when the next batch of TOTE BAGS will shipped?

These items were tagged as new 8 weeks ago when i ordered.

Wonder why its taking so long.

[quote name='stupidxaznxboi']Awesome, thanks for the information. I want to keep playing Chicktionary, but there's no prize that I really want. Oh well, I guess I'll go rack up some tickets and save them for later.[/QUOTE]
That's what I'm doing. Saving up for an xbox or something else good. I am hoping they bring back those magazine gift cards though. There are a few PC and gaming mags I'd like to subscribe to.

Zunes were 20,000 tickets, and even though you didn't ask, 360s were 32,500 last time they were up.

Maybe I should gather up all the frequently asked questions about LSC and put the answers in my sig, but I'm afraid they'd still ask the same questions.

[quote name='Meiji']Zunes were 20,000 tickets, and even though you didn't ask, 360s were 32,500 last time they were up.

Maybe I should gather up all the frequently asked questions about LSC and put the answers in my sig, but I'm afraid they'd still ask the same questions.[/quote]

The problem is this thread really needs to be split into three or four threads. A FAQ, one to talk about the games, one to talk about the prizes, possibly another to talk about when prizes ship or arrive. Just a thought.

[quote name='stupidxaznxboi']Oh really? That's pretty cheap IMO. I was expecting it to be at least 30,000.[/quote]

Note that their the first generation ones.

[quote name='Shafted']Any idea when the next batch of TOTE BAGS will shipped?

These items were tagged as new 8 weeks ago when i ordered.

Wonder why its taking so long.[/quote]

I got a shipping confirmation yesterday for the one I ordered on 5/25. If all goes well, it should be here 7/30 according to UPS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back