Live Search Club Thread *NO MACRO/BOT/RETURN FRAUD TALK*

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='neverletthem']1,456 tickets till I can order the mixer.[/quote]

The mixer is awesome! I'm so glad I got it. You'll love it.

[quote name='CO_mommy']The mixer is awesome! I'm so glad I got it. You'll love it.[/quote]

You can say that again :) I used mine the first time today and it made my old one look sick lol. It is wonderful.

[quote name='conchopearl']You can say that again :) I used mine the first time today and it made my old one look sick lol. It is wonderful.[/QUOTE]
LOL! I used it to make mashed pototoes and they came out so smooth. Everyone loved them...for the first time.

I'm just trying to be patient, waiting for mine to get here. I ordered it about two weeks ago. I really wish they'd get me my PGR3 and Halo 2 though.

[quote name='kvadair']The problem is this thread really needs to be split into three or four threads. A FAQ, one to talk about the games, one to talk about the prizes, possibly another to talk about when prizes ship or arrive. Just a thought.[/quote]
Considering this topic is 300+ pages, maybe just make a new topic w/ the FAQ on the front page I guess

i want to get the zune, office, and mixer...maybe the video camera too
is it okay if i make more accounts, or do i send to different addresses?

my eyes have melted from playing Flexicon for 5 hours....and I'm sadly still just under 29,000 tickets from the mixer (only thing I want except for maybe Rockband). Sad part is I ran through all of them that they have up but for the last one they hosed me with not giving me my fucking 25 points

I finally reached 30,000 points. Does anyone remember what the xbox went for? Was it 32,000? I am going to keep earning points in the mean time. I need to save up for those magazine gift cards as well.

[quote name='Meiji']Sigh, again... there's one on every page it seems.

The Xbox 360 went for 32,500 tickets the last time it was up.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I couldn't remember the exact number.

Ya, we've had the Xbox and Zune asked about 5x in the past 3 pages, I vote for new topic

With my mouse dying, I think i'm gonna save up for that Keyboard set instead versus Rock Band

[quote name='DaftPunkFan37']Ya, we've had the Xbox and Zune asked about 5x in the past 3 pages, I vote for new topic

With my mouse dying, I think i'm gonna save up for that Keyboard set instead versus Rock Band[/quote]
Rock Band has been fun, but the drum pedal broke. Apparently it's a very common problem. You can get a replacement, but the replacement is exactly the same kind and will break. I've read online from many people that have had several replacements. I've also read that the drums themselves and guitar are usually faulty. We have problems with ours. It is fun though...until the instruments start going out.

[quote name='DaftPunkFan37']
With my mouse dying, I think i'm gonna save up for that Keyboard set instead versus Rock Band[/QUOTE]
I was looking at that set. I have the wired version of that keyboard and it works pretty well. I don't really know much about that mouse though. I use a Microsoft trackball.

[quote name='CO_mommy']Rock Band has been fun, but the drum pedal broke. Apparently it's a very common problem. You can get a replacement, but the replacement is exactly the same kind and will break. I've read online from many people that have had several replacements. I've also read that the drums themselves and guitar are usually faulty. We have problems with ours. It is fun though...until the instruments start going out.[/quote]
I don't really want Rock Band anyway, since I don't have enough friends to play it with. I was just gonna trade it in at Gamestop after fooling around with it for a couple weeks. Mind as well get something I could actually use (Looks pretty nice too, and mine is wired)

yeah rockband sux takes up way to much space and gets boring fast and unlesss u want to spend hundreds of dollars on extras songs its not worth it im going for the camera

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']Finally checked out this thread, in 31 days that blender will be mine :) Smoothies for everyone!!![/quote]

um son there are no blenders in the prize section there is a mixer but that mixes dough not drinks so what are u talking bout?

[quote name='killer9']um son there are no blenders in the prize section there is a mixer but that mixes dough not drinks so what are u talking bout?[/quote]

I fail, :bomb:

How long does it usually take to receive a prize after it ships? I got my confirmation for a 360 controller and I was wondering how long it might take to actually show up at my door.

[quote name='Kitchens']Yeah our Rock Band drum pedal broke too. I don't think they were designed very well.:)[/quote]

Nope, they sure weren't. The problem is, they know there are problems with the guitars, drums, and drum pedals but they're not making them better. They just keep sending out the same types as replacements and of course, they fail also. I've read posts from last year complaining about these instruments and they haven't done anything about it.

[quote name='killer9']yeah rockband sux takes up way to much space and gets boring fast and unlesss u want to spend hundreds of dollars on extras songs its not worth it im going for the camera[/quote]

Ours broke before we got tired of it. It was nice because 4 of us could play at the same time. It does take up a lot of space though. I won't even play to get another one for free. It's not worth it.

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']How long does it usually take to receive a prize after it ships? I got my confirmation for a 360 controller and I was wondering how long it might take to actually show up at my door.[/quote]

It's so hard to say nowadays. Sometimes you might get something within 2 weeks of ordering and sometimes, 8 weeks will pass with nothing. I'm still waiting on things I ordered almost 9 weeks ago. With any luck, you'll get yours sooner.

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']How long does it usually take to receive a prize after it ships? I got my confirmation for a 360 controller and I was wondering how long it might take to actually show up at my door.[/quote]

well it comes by ups ground so it will take 2-5 buisness days not counting holidays and weekends.

[quote name='@ndrew']well it comes by ups ground so it will take 2-5 buisness days not counting holidays and weekends.[/quote]
Thanks and do you know where they ship from? It has been about 2 business days since I got a shipping confirmation and the status still shows billing information received. Hopefully tomorrow the status will change.

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']Thanks and do you know where they ship from? It has been about 2 business days since I got a shipping confirmation and the status still shows billing information received. Hopefully tomorrow the status will change.[/QUOTE]
They ship from Kentucky, I believe. If it still shows billing information received, that means UPS hasn't received the package yet. Once they do, it will show progress.

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']How long does it usually take to receive a prize after it ships? I got my confirmation for a 360 controller and I was wondering how long it might take to actually show up at my door.[/QUOTE]
LOL! I'm sorry. I just reread your question and realized you were asking AFTER it ships. For some reason I thought you were asking after you order. I've had things take a week to get to me because the fulfillment center didn't give the package to UPS and as a result, the scheduled delivery date was changed.

[quote name='CO_mommy']They ship from Kentucky, I believe. If it still shows billing information received, that means UPS hasn't received the package yet. Once they do, it will show progress.[/quote]
Kentucky sweet! That's close to where I live. Thanks.

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']Kentucky sweet! That's close to where I live. Thanks.[/QUOTE]
No problem. I hope you get it soon!

just keep checking ur tracking number and when its in ur town or close to ur town then you should expect it the next day and make sure ur there to sign for it :)

Hey, is there a volume button for Flexicon? I know there's one for Chicktionary, but I can't find one w/ Flexicon (Sound Effects are annyoing when i'm trying to watch The Fix)

[quote name='DaftPunkFan37']Hey, is there a volume button for Flexicon? I know there's one for Chicktionary, but I can't find one w/ Flexicon (Sound Effects are annyoing when i'm trying to watch The Fix)[/quote]

There's one for Chicktionary? Where? I hate those damn chickens

[quote name='VioletArrows']Above the chickens, to the right. I just wish there were ones for the crow, baseball and bee games.[/quote]

There is one for spelling bee. It's by the skip button. I wish all the games had that option.

Okay, yeah. The baseball one, flexicon, and the crosswire game don't have them, though.

Is there a way to get a better picture of the women's t-shirts? I almost have enough for one, but the picture is blurred on the chocolate ones so I can't see what it says. All I recognize is a guitar.

And now Picture This! is broken. -_-*

[quote name='VioletArrows']Okay, yeah. The baseball one, flexicon, and the crosswire game don't have them, though.

Is there a way to get a better picture of the women's t-shirts? I almost have enough for one, but the picture is blurred on the chocolate ones so I can't see what it says. All I recognize is a guitar.

And now Picture This! is broken. -_-*[/quote]

HERE'S SOMEONES BLACK SHIRT
http://a.slickdeals.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=109298&d=1217104486
HOPE THIS HELPS:D

[quote name='VioletArrows']Okay, yeah. The baseball one, flexicon, and the crosswire game don't have them, though.

And now Picture This! is broken. -_-*[/quote]

I got the brown shirt. Here's a close-up of the picture and words.
ChocolateLSC.jpg

Sorry about the time stamp at the bottom and no, the words don't wave like that. The shirt must not have been laying flat. lol

[quote name='VioletArrows']never mind. Thanks! Hmm... I probably shouldn't since I'm trying to get away from tshirts all the time.[/QUOTE]
Were you able to see the brown shirt I posted? I ordered the black one too, but it hasn't arrived.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back